Painting Dianne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers

I was stunned, but at the same time I was not really surprised. She always wanted to push the envelope and I surely didn't want to disappoint her. Besides, when she did push it, I usually benefited with rousing, wild sex. "OK," I said slowly. "This will take a bit more planning and we will have to spend a lot more time on the painting."

"I knew you would, Honey, thanks. Listen, I have already been thinking about how we could pull it off. The main issues, as I see it, are the hair, the butt crack and my slit. You know as well as I do that I don't have my little lips hanging out, so all we have to do is somehow incorporate my slit and butt crack into the pattern."

"Yeah, perhaps I could do a vertical pattern and include your slit and crack into it. I'd have to use muted tones a bit, I guess, but we could certainly give it a try. When?"

"Oh, how about Sunday? Did you know it's National Nude Day that day? We could go to bed early Saturday (no sex, though, we need our sleep) and start out early the next morning. I figure we'll need about two hours to finish. That'll give us plenty of time to try it out."

"OK, but what about your hair?"

"Silly, you gotta shave me, get rid of my little triangle and clean up below."

With that we agreed to the plan. On Saturday evening I came home from the nursery to find her dressed in her sexiest robe with obviously nothing on underneath. "I thought you said no sex tonight," I murmured.

"Who said anything about sex?" she responded. "I have an appointment with the barber."

After dinner we moved into the bathroom where I took my beard trimmer and cut her hairs down to less than a quarter of an inch. She then dipped into the bathtub full of steaming hot water. She quickly bathed and then sat up on the edge of the tub, spread her legs and commanded, "Barber, I need a really close shave."

Now, I have never been into shaved women and I always thought it bordered on subliminal pedophilia, but suddenly I was very interested. I took a can of my favorite menthol shaving cream, squirted some on my fingers and began to lather her up. I spread the cream all over her remaining hair, over her mound and down along her labia. With a new razor I sat to work. It is very difficult shaving someone else. When I shave I know immediately if the blade is too full of cream and whiskers, know immediately how hard to press down, etc. With shaving Dianne I needed to go particularly slowly so as to not cut her.

While I was intently shaving away with my face fairly close to her when I heard a deep sigh and her legs seemed to loosen and relax a bit more. I ignored this at first, but then when I needed to shave her labia I became aware of her breathing pattern. It had changed from quiet and normal to a bit deeper and longer. Peeking up I saw her eyes were closed and her head was sagging back, much like she does when she is really into foreplay. Dianne was getting off on this! I must confess I took advantage of the situation. As I shaved down along the labia I took extra care to gently spread them just a bit, pretending that I was looking for those last little hairs. As I did I was met with the site of moisture oozing forth from her vagina. Once I finished removing all the hair I gently took my index finger and slid it up and down a few times just inside the slit. This got her really squirming and then I took a little more of her juices, applied it right to her clit and started making slow little circles around it. In no time at all she screamed out and came in a whole series of spasms I had not seen from her in weeks.

She then looked up at me and smiled. "How'd you like to have a little girl, Mister?" That was all it took. In spite of my previous beliefs, she looked so sexy and innocent that I had my pants down in seconds and was up and in her in record time. This time we came together again in just a few minutes. "So much for 'no sex' tonight," I muttered as we got up and got ready for bed.

The alarm rang too early for a Sunday. I rolled over to hug Dianne when I realized she was not in bed with me. Just as I opened my eyes she thwacked me with a pillow. "Wake up, Sleepyhead. I'm raring to go. Coffee's on and I'm getting a quick shower. Now hurry up!"

I rolled over to look at her. She was as sexy as could be, butt naked and shaved everywhere but her head. I called her to come back to bed, but she was too excited about the day and refused. I rolled out, had a few gulps of Java and some granola and then took a quick shower myself. By then I was wide-awake and looking forward to our day.

We agreed that the top of the bikini should be done first. I used the same general shape as the first time, using a white strip around each of the triangles. The color and pattern would need to be similar for the top as well as the bottom. I decided on an iridescent green and black vertical stripe pattern. It took a bit of trial and error to get the stripes to bulge just a bit over her breasts and it took a lot of self-control to keep from teasing her nipples too much with the fine brush strokes. Eventually I got the desired look, traced the "strings" around to her back and painted a bow knot over her back, just under her hair.

"Now for the fun part," I thought. We decided to paint over her buttocks first. The main part was similar to the breasts. I put a bit of "stretch" in the fabric over her buttocks as I worked towards her butt crack. It took several tries before I was able to paint the stripes to where they looked natural. Right on the crack there was an obvious flaw, but from a few feet away it looked as natural as if it were cloth. The vertical stripes saved the day. I then had her turn around and proceeded to paint over her front. She wanted a "teeny-weeny" bikini and so I used a very small triangle of the same stripes. The middle stripe was black and I traced it down to include her slit. It worked perfectly! The only problem was that Dianne kept getting excited and her scent told me so. I tried to ignore it and finished the job in just under two and a half hours.

We had a bite to eat and with a deep breath of anticipation, we took off. I was wearing my baggy swim trunks and as we passed the hallway mirror on the way out the door I noted we looked like any other couple on the way to the beach. Dianne was stunning as usual and looked for all the world like she was wearing a tiny, green and black striped bikini. The only question remaining was whether we could fool everyone else.

We made it to the car without being seen. I laid a light hand towel down on the seat so she wouldn't smudge her paint job, turned on the AC to keep her from sweating too much (Boy, did that do a job on her nipples!) and decided to drive her to another local park on the river. On this warm day in July the place was hopping with families by the river and couples up on the grassy knoll by the picnic tables.

Dianne stepped out of the car and draped a towel over her shoulders. We walked hand in hand across the parking lot and decided to wander along the path. Occasionally we met one or two people coming the opposite direction, but Dianne kept the towel loosely over her shoulders. No gawking, no staring occurred. I was beginning to believe she (and I) would pull it off! We then wandered back to one edge of another grassy area, laid out our beach towels and stretched out for some sun. Lying down was a bit of a trick. Dianne had to do it without spreading her legs too much or it would have been obvious she wasn't wearing anything. Once the towel was off her shoulders and she was down and on her back, I marveled at her beauty. She was absolutely naked and appeared to be as calm as could be. She turned to me, smiled and mouthed "Thank you". She was having a great time. Occasionally people would drift by and no one seemed to hesitate or stare. They were all taken in by the paint job. She even turned over and sunned her back for a while, showing her buttocks and the difficult painting work over her crack. No one noticed. What a great success!

After thirty minutes or so Dianne cuddled up next to me on my towel. She stretched her arm over my back and gently rubbed big, lazy circles again and again. We chatted a bit and she couldn't quit talking about how much fun she was having and what a success it was. She was sure having fun on National Nude Day, though I didn't see anyone else nude, or painted for that matter.

Then she added, "Well, Honey, I think we could just make this even more fun. I know we can pull it off."

"Di', what are you talking about?"

"Listen, everyone thinks I'm wearing something so I could just sit right down on you and you could slip it right in me and who would know. No one would suspect a thing!"

I thought about it for all of two seconds before I said emphatically "NO".

"Come on, Honey," she said as she brushed my cock. "I know you want to. I sure as hell want to. It's been on my mind ever since we sat down. Please, let's give it a try. You roll over and undo your front and then I'll pretend to sit on your lap. I know we can pull it off.... please!"

She was right. I wanted to in the worst way. After agreeing to give it a try I bent my knees up a bit, carefully eased my suit down and she discretely rolled over and sat up. Once I was certain no one was looking, I slid my already erect penis out of the pants and sat up. Dianne scooted over to me, slipped one leg over me, quickly straddled me and in one blink of an eye grabbed me and slipped me inside. Now sometimes it takes a few minutes to get her well lubricated and we have to work at it until we can move easily together. Not that day. She was wet, primed and ready. We sat there much like two lovers would, me below, her straddled over me. Both of us were sitting up and acted like we were just hugging and kissing. There was no great movement of our bodies, but she was very quickly grinding her pubic bone right on mine. In no time at all and while she was kissing me I felt her clutch me tightly and could feel her spasms through her vagina.

After a rest of a few seconds, she started moving again. She was a bit bolder once she realized no one was looking in our general direction. She rose up a bit and then back down, just enough to stimulate me. The best stimulation of all was just the knowing she was naked and we were going at it in front of everyone and no one even knew. In no time at all she brought me to a crashing orgasm while I just held her in my arms.

A bit later she slid off of me and used a tissue to discretely clean herself as I slid my cock back into my swim trunks. She rolled over to me and gave me a long, sensual kiss and murmured how much fun it had been and she couldn't wait for the next time.

We got up and strolled back out to the car. There we loaded the basket into the trunk and I opened her door for her. As I went back around to my side of the car I saw her stretch out with her arms over her head and face the sun with her eyes closed. She really did like being naked and outdoors. As I slid into the front seat I heard a little girl through the open window in the car parked next to us.

"Hey, Mommy, that lady doesn't have any clothes on." I turned suddenly but saw Dianne casually get into her side of the car and buckle up, just as if it had been any other day.

The mother responded as if to hush the girl up, "Oh, Jordan, she does too have clothes on. That is called a bikini and it is just a tiny swimsuit."

"But Mommy, it just looked like clothes, but it was paint!"

We didn't hear the rest of the conversation because I gently slid the car into reverse and pulled away. As we left Dianne rolled down her window and casually waved at the little girl, the only one who seemed to have noticed the naked lady that day in the park.

I knew full well what was in store for me when we returned home. As usual, Dianne was extremely randy after one of her escapades and just inside the door she literally jumped right into my arms and was pulling at my swim trunks at the same time. I staggered around until I fell with her still clasped to me right onto the couch. She pulled up, yanked down my swim trunks and proceeded to lie down and pull me on top. She was gloriously wet, just dripping and as I had my way with her I wondered just how wet the shotgun seat in my car really was.

She then rose up and went in to wash herself off. The paint is basically water based, but because of the elasticizing compound you really have to soak a bit and gently scrub before you can get truly clean. I had the pleasure of making sure her back and butt were clean before she stood up and toweled off.

After our showers we went into the kitchen and had a glass of wine. As she discussed the day she came up with an interesting spin on things. "You know, I enjoyed National Nude Day, being naked and screwing outdoors but there was something missing. I didn't get to really flash anyone. No one was shocked or surprised like at the Valentine's dance. That's what REALLY turns me on. I think I will need that the next time. What do you think, Honey? You up for something a bit more daring, like a completely naked Dianne at the park next year?"

What have I gotten myself into?

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers