All Comments on 'Painting Donovan Ch. 04'

by yeti8080k

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago
Like I said in my e-mail...

Please write more...pretty, pretty please.

geseendgeseendalmost 13 years ago
please sir, can i have more

love this story! you can't stop now. please carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
moremoremore!

pretty please

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Loved this series!

So glad you came back and did more with it!! Hope there is more to follow, too.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago
OMG

I second that motion more more more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

moremoremoremore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I think I just came in my pants

That was beyond hot and would love to know the outcome of the Ashley drama.

blazin984blazin984almost 13 years ago
Hot

Yes you should do another installment...have the older brother fuck his younger brother's best friend....or something....there's nothing like a bit of betrayal in a hot passionate love story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I third that motion more more more more more more more give me more donner donner moi donner moi!!!(which is french for 'give me more')

and for anyone who speaks french i know i might have spelt it wrong so please dont bust a cap in my ass because of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

This series is AMAZING!!! PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing.

This series is really good. one suggestion I have is to have Darren do Donovan once just to switch things up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*Drool*

No way should you stop dude! MOAR!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE MORE MORE MORE

Please i am begging you keep on with this! this is too adorable and cute and hot and sexy and just *swoons* keep writing this. I don't know what kind of ending i'd expect but i wanna know more on how they are living their life together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Hot. Steamy. Sexy. Ravaging. Funny exquisite. Unique. Cum builder. Wow don't u dear stop it there..it looks to me like daddy knows a little bit of what's going on...and hey u changed their eye colour

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

An incredibly hot series! Thank you for it. I hope you can continue the story without the relationship falling apart - and with the continued high level of great sex between Darren and Don.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really hot series. Need to write lots more!! And maybe do something with the friend of Darren or have somebody find out? All stories need some conflict. Keep writing!

violawesviolawesover 12 years ago
Amazing

This is such a great series. You should continue it for many more chapters, right up until they're married and have adopted children of their own. It's so hard to find a gay incest story that you can actually care about, but this is one of them. This whole series gets a perfect five-stars.

yeti8080kyeti8080kover 12 years agoAuthor
Update From the Author

As some of you have noticed, I write in fits and starts with chapters taking 4-5 months each. One consequence of this is I forget details like eye colour and time frames. Clearly I'm going to have to go back and re-edit the chapters at some point... In the meantime, enjoy Part 5, it should be up in a week or two. And thanks for the comments. I read every one. If you want a personal response, send me an email.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

I just love this story <3

FreeFaller93FreeFaller93over 8 years ago

Okay, Ashleys not so cool then. Damn, I was hoping she'd be supporttive but its all cool. Loving the story more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous