All Comments on 'Painting Donovan Ch. 06'

by yeti8080k

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome back!

You came back! Loved this chapter, hoping for more.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 10 years ago
It ain't incest if ...

... it's fiction. :0) And this chapter is fucking hot.

HowEVER, I know the addition of Owen was a HEA ending of sorts, but it makes me uneasy. If they live and raise Owen as lovers, they won't be able to see their family. After all, Owen calling them "papa" and "daddy" won't go over well when they're supposed to be his uncles. But if they raise him as uncles, they have to hide their intimate relationship, and good luck with that when kinky Uncle JC comes to visit. I'm left worried for the future, in other words. But oh-so happy that Don likes being versatile. :0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love this story. Love the characters. I came to adore JC too. I am really hoping we get more of his and the shrink's relationship. I think you'd do a great job of showing more of JC's craziness and big personality (what was he doing in Mexico City too?) and then see this man who can add some balance to his life. Someone who can let him be himself but reel him in a bit every so often would be special.

I think it's awesome that they will raise Owen, but I question what the family is thinking about it all? Do they assume that these two seemingly put together, beautiful men who have great personalties are going to stay single living with their brother forever raising a child together? I think it would have sounded a bit less conspicuous if it was presented as Don wanting to be a father to the child and that they saw it as Darren being there for now to help out. They'd accept them that way. Maybe it was just the way it was laid out that seemed like the family couldn't possibly supported the two of them taking in a child when they still haven't started their lives in terms of finding partners etc. You'd want stability for a kid and that isn't two single brothers who should both be a hot ticket, raising him for now.

Aside from that detail the story has been one of my favs. Hope you have JC's story on the back burner and a look into their lives with Owen at some point would be real sweet.

cannd

o2byoungo2byoungover 8 years ago
Different meaning of Brotherly Love

These brothers have always loved each other, that bond of brotherly love is not likely to be broken. Now that they have bonded as lovers it could be a tremendously tight relationship.

Daren had already come out to his family, maybe its time for Donovan to also bite the bullet and come out. I have known of some real families that had more than one sibling turn out gay. However, it is rather unique that two gay brothers would happen to fall in love with each other.

Even though, here in the states, gay marriage is now legal, I don't know about how it is in Canada. The other thing is, would it be legal for siblings to marry?

Another chapter or two are definitely needed to let us know how we handle the Owen situation. If they are permitted to marry, then I suppose they could adopt Owen like any other gay couple could. Adoption within families has been done. I am 73 years young and I was adopted when I was 7 years old by my maternal grandparents.

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

please add few more chapters about thier lives with owen and other things.

do ther parents know about them.i really liked this.

please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More?

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Flawless. Hot. Crazy good.

Anonn0027Anonn0027almost 2 years ago

Really great story i hope that you can add new chapters to this it definitely captivated my attention. Thanks for writing such great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous