Painting in the Dorms

Story Info
Some art in prep. for an exhibition [F/F 23] [Body Paint]
1.5k words
4.26
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two to Camera Shy in the Library: https://literotica.com/s/camera-shy-in-the-library

Part One is complementary but not necessary for understanding the main content.

I wanted more.

However, I couldn't just keep everything under the skirt. If someone glanced at me at just the wrong moment, they'd see everything. They'd see me pressing up against someone in the library, riding his dick towards ecstasy. Oh gosh those thoughts have been plaguing me lately. During class, late at night, and every time I rush out of the dorms balancing a hope to see him and a hope to not.

To help with my next little trip, I had asked Selena to paint me. I was going to walk into that library completely exposed, without anyone noticing a thing. Let them see everything - but they won't have a clue unless they took a close enough peak. Nobody would notice, except the guy from the floor above me. The guy from the library. The guy who filled me up while others watched unknowingly. I already committed and left a note under his door. He lived in a single-dorm, so there was no worry about cross-communication with any unwanted roommates. I wanted him. I haven't seen him since the last visit, and I don't know if I could even show my face around him in any other context. The note read:

"Our next study session at the library: 10:00 am on Friday."

I crossed the common room to go visit Selena. I knew she'd be more than supportive after Wednesday when she made me spill the whole story upon returning from the library. It's Friday morning now and before I could even knock on her door, Selena swung it open with paint supplies in hand.

She pulled me in, and already in a moment's time the door was slammed shut, she had me down on the beanbag, and went off suggesting outfit after outfit after outfit...

"-Ok so another idea I was thinking of - it's summer, the pools are open, we could go with a bathing suit! A one piece! Your story is that you're going for a swim, but gotta catch up with some Ellis Avery after a dip!" She was biting her lip and already starting to mix paint for a deep blue latex.

"Selena, the idea is NOT to have attention drawn to me." I pulled my legs in as I noticed she started to stare.

"So what, you want just leggings and a boring t-shirt?"

"Exactly! Unless you were planning a trip to the pool?" That got her to blush and turn away a touch, as she mixed some new combinations together.

"Ok fine, but if you're going to get off on time-" She spun around and pulled my legs straight onto her lap, "-we're gonna have to get started right away!"

She started brushing soothingly around my toes, humming along with a song that felt too familiar. Selena would always have "Strawberry Blond" by Mitski on loop when preparing for a big project. I sense her hands pushing gently into my arches. I didn't know they were even aching before she got there and started on with her soothing brush and wandering fingers. She kept some of her bathing suit plan into the design while painting some light sandals in. I advocated for just wearing plain real shoes but Selena wouldn't have it, "Either go all the way or don't bother, just like you did last time." As she hummed away, I blushed.

The shoes were finished, and Selena moved through tunes like "Stuck in the Middle With You" and "Manic Monday". As her brush went higher, she was forced to lean in. I felt my thighs naturally flex and tighten, and I crossed them closer together.

"Relax, there's nothing there I haven't seen before", and as cool as can be like this was an everyday occurance between the two of us, Selena worked her way up designing the leggings. Each and every cross-hatch and stroke made me feel warmer. This beanbag felt like a sauna in the clouds. I shut my eyes and allowed the changing pressure of her chest against my legs, the humming drifting through her lips pacing themselves ever slower, and the paint dripping down my leg to guide my breathing. This was different than Wednesday, it was serene.

Her palms pressed against my thighs as she made me more available. With my eyes still closed, she slowly spread my legs open. Gently, so as not to disturb any drying paint, I felt my panties get pulled down off my body. Her paintbrush worked its way delicately circling around my pussy. I couldn't tell if she was taking longer down there out of pleasure or due to how wet I was making the paint. I couldn't tell a thing, it was just all so warm. I felt her fingers stretched upon me, allowing the brush to do its work. Oh my god it was amazing. Pleasure was rippling through me with every little tease. Selena most definitely knew how tactful she was being, keeping me just barely on the edge. I almost wanted her to-

In a single moment, acting almost as if a misstep could possibly occur, I felt her finger slide from my labia gently and barely ever so, inside of me.

I could barely hold myself back. Waves of pleasure moved up my back, as all this touching and teasing from the brush has been compounding into an orgasm just waiting to burst, dripping out into the paint. As I thought I could keep that gratifying release at bay, she pulled her finger out. Another tease? Barely opening one eye for a look, I finally noticed how wet I really was. Oh god, way more than I thought. Selena passed her fingers over her lips and onto her tongue, and with melody in her movements, rubbed that finger right across my pussy to my clit, as if to wipe away some paint made by the miscommunicated stroke.

I wanted so badly to cum, and Selena didn't stop. She was rubbing my clit harder and harder, circling it with a lusted anticipation I only once saw in that video feed at the library. I'm squirting out, across her paint-stained white shirt, revealing her tanned breasts underneath. I'm cumming all over my best friend, and she keeps going.

Pushing one hand in and out of me, she keeps painting on with that determined face. I don't know how we got here - last week we were just in the same dorm talking about our crushes. That eventually moved into fantasies, and now here I am laying in my own cum and sweat as she starts lifting off my dress and climbing over my naked body to paint on my shirt.

Sitting down on my waist, Selena leans down and I feel her breasts through her sogging shirt against mine. Anytime she paints the wrong stroke over my shoulder and neck, which seemed to be an ever increasing occurrence, she'd take it upon herself to gently kiss the spot and lick up the mess.

I noticed before she herself was wearing a skirt, but it didn't feel that way. It felt as if-

Watching my glances like a hawk, Selena smirks. Lifting up her skirt I can see clearly - she wasn't wearing anything underneath this entire time.

"What, did you think you'd get to be the only one who had fun today?"

I watched as her pussy rubbed up and down just above mine, soaked and smooth. She shaved and everything, and it felt so soft to the touch - wait how did I know that? Fantasies of last week's video call have been playing in the back of my head, and I realized where much of my attention was before.

With fingers swapping between the inside of her body and mine, it seemed like I wasn't the only one cumming and shaking over the other. Her brush eventually made its final marks and repairs, and was allowed to fall to the floor. We embraced each other, bodies wet and intertwined. The world was spinning as I felt the warmth of her breasts out, noticeably larger than mine when pushed for comparison. We we're kissing as I clenched her ass, with fingers fucking her pussy, flooding it at every moment it wasn't pressing and rubbing into mine. She twitched and moaned with every movement.

As I almost fade away into Selena's arms, I notice the time. 9:30. I'd have to leave now, or risk leaving my appointment out to dry. Selena sees too and smiles. As we let each other go, I reached without thinking towards my clothes, and she gave me a little smack to the hand. Looking down, somehow she did it. Waterproof paint covered my body, with black leggings and a hot pink shirt, I looked good. I felt good. I rubbed my breasts, and peaked around my curves. It was really great.

Going for the door, I feel Selena grab my ass, fingers clear inside. While I had tried to clean myself up before, she remained just as slutty.

"Tell me all about it tonight."