Play it by Ear

Story Info
Couple considers broadening their sex life.
9k words
4.65
11.3k
18

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

Can a couple's fantasies of extramarital sex lead to the real thing?

Melinda was waiting for me when I exited security after my flight home. It was unusual for her to meet me after a trip. I traveled regularly on business and normally took an Uber home, but tonight she had messaged me even before I boarded my connecting flight from Chicago that she would meet me and she wanted to hear all the details of my week.

I had smiled as I reread the last part of the message. That meant she wanted to hear about my lover in Cleveland, Shannon, and when she said 'details' she wanted a full description of my sex with Shannon. Notwithstanding her choice of words, Melinda had no interest whatsoever in the time I had spent calling on would be customers for the software company I worked for. She wanted to hear, in graphic detail who I had been fucking and how while I was gone.

Before boarding the plane I responded, "See you in 90 minutes. I want to hear about your week too. The details." I knew she had planned to spend at least a portion of her week, if not all of it, in bed with her lover Lars.

Of course I hadn't spent any time having sex with Shannon and she hadn't spent any time fucking Lars. Lars and Shannon were friends of ours, but the idea of my having an affair with Shannon or Melinda having an affair with Lars was just a game we liked to play; telling each other stories of our adulterous sex with our fictional lovers.

Melinda and I had been married for 10 years now and we were in a monogamous relationship avoiding the lying, secrecy, clandestine trysts, seedy motel rooms, and all the other socially frowned upon activities inherent in extramarital sex. But we loved to pretend otherwise when we were in bed telling each other lewd stories of our fictional adultery. But neither of us had stepped beyond the limits of our marriage vows, at least as far as either of us knew.

For the last couple of years our fictional adultery had focused on Lars and Shannon. Shannon was a former college roommate of Melinda's, twice divorced and living in Cleveland. Neither of us had seen her since our five-year college reunion several years ago. But she was very attractive, tall and lean with a thick head of raven hair and long sexy legs, and, given her history of marriages wrecked by her illicit relationships, it was easy to build a story of an adulterous relationship maintained by Shannon and me on my occasional business trips to Cleveland. My god she was great in bed, or so I claimed. It was all a product of my imagination.

The only problem with Shannon as a fictional lover was that I didn't go to Cleveland frequently enough to generate a fresh and believable stream of stories. That wasn't a problem for Melinda and her fictional lover, Lars.

Lars was a tall handsome Swede who managed the gym where Melinda and I both regularly worked out—broad shouldered, well over six feet, and with thick blonde hair and a matching beard. A prototype Viking god from a Neal Gaiman book. Melinda would tell me the nastiest stories of how he did her in the steam room, or in the locker room, or sometimes even on the exercise floor after hours at the gym. According to Melinda Lars had a magnificent dick that filled her to the brim and drove her to one screaming orgasm after another. And his tongue. According to Melinda, his tongue was a tool he used in tandem with his bushy beard to create orgasms that were works of art.

And then there was Astrid. Astrid was Lars wife, another tall attractive Swede—sparkling blue eyes and long, thick, blonde hair. We had seen her a time or two around the gym but she wasn't there that often. According to Lars her full-time job as a sex therapist kept her quite busy. She traveled almost as much as me, giving lectures across the country about how couples could expand their sex lives. When we did see her she was usually conservatively dressed in a grey or blue pencil skirt that broke at her knees, conservative pumps, and a jacket that matched the fabric of the skirt and was worn over a white blouse. Very conservative work clothes for a PhD psychologist. I did notice however that even the conservative cut of Astrid's clothes didn't conceal attractively broad hips and what certainly appeared to be an ample bosom. What I could see of her legs were attractive.

For some reason we never incorporated Astrid into our fantasies. Mostly because we just didn't know that much about her and incorporating a third person into our fantasies would have added complexity not needed to get us off like our lies about Lars and Shannon did. Melinda said we didn't need to know Astrid so long as our fantasies about Lars and her old roommate Shannon kept things hot for us in bed and I agreed.

As I came through the security doors I saw Melinda waiting for me. Melinda at age 32 still has her college cheerleader figure, about five foot six, with trim legs that lead to muscled hips jutting out in the back enough to almost give her a shelf below where her trim waist pinches above her hips—a lovely bubble butt. Her hips, although well-muscled, are still broad enough to provide a great handhold when fucking her from behind. Her breasts are large and soft, not sagging yet but far from the rock-hard tits some women create with silicone. Each one is a perfect handful. Her hair is long and dark, tied tonight in a ponytail that hung almost to the middle of her back.

Being mid-summer the Midwest weather that evening was warm and sticky—not unpleasant as it probably had been earlier in the day, but certainly not weather that required much in the way of clothing. It was obvious in the limited clothing many of the women walking through airport were wearing.

Melinda was wearing a medium blue, pleated, skirt that hung loosely from her broad hips and stopped well above her knees. Her top was a matching color. It was sleeveless, cut with wide openings for her arms and a modestly plunging neckline that exposed just a hint of cleavage. It stopped an inch or two above the waist of her skirt to expose just a bit of her firm belly. When she threw her arms around me for a welcome home kiss it was obvious that she wore no bra beneath the blouse.

The kiss went on for a long time, even by society's somewhat loosened standards for acceptable public displays of affection in airport arrival and departure areas. We stood, our arms wrapped around each other, our tongues dueling obscenely and our hands drifting down to caress the other's ass. Melinda squirmed in my arms enough to drag her breasts across my chest. I could feel her swollen nipples through the fabric of her blouse and the golf shirt I was wearing. I pulled her ass against me and I'm sure she could feel the lump of my rapidly growing erection pressing into her lower belly.

When we came up for air I said, "Wow. I take it you're glad to see me. We better go someplace before we get arrested."

"It's an airport you silly," she said. "Nobody gets arrested for a welcome home kiss in an airport."

"Yeah, but if we keep that up it's going to be a welcome home fuck. I don't think that's permitted."

"How narrow minded," she responded, dragging her hand across the fast-swelling lump in my Dockers.

I danced away from her and said, "Let's go home. I sense you've lot to tell me about. How was Lars this week?"

As we walked through the airport my left arm was dragging my roller bag while my right circled her waist pulling her hip tight against mine. Her left arm was doing the same but dropping down occasionally to fondle my ass. She whispered in my ear, "Sam I have lots to tell you about. Lars was very creative this week. I don't think Astrid has been taking good care of him." She paused for a moment using her tongue to briefly lick the inside of my ear. "But right now I just want to fuck you until your ears ring. I'm so horny."

I laughed and said, "I noticed. It's nice to be home."

"What about Shannon?" she asked.

"She was good," I responded.

"Is that all you are going to tell me? She was good?"

"Okay, she was very good. Good enough so that I needed the three days after she ran off to see her latest boyfriend for my dick to recover enough to deal with you tonight."

She laughed. "We'll see about that after you hear about what Lars and I did this week. I know how that excites you."

Arriving in the short-term parking structure she pointed at our pick-up parked by itself in the farthest, darkest, corner of the lot. As we walked towards it I let my hand drift down until I could reach under the hem of her dress and lift it. I slid my hand up the back of her warm soft leg until I was cupping her ass. "Hmm, meeting me at the airport, no bra, no panties—you must have a lot to tell me."

"Yes, but we can do that later. Just get in the truck and take me home."

We were barely in the truck and started toward the exit when Melinda pulled the top of her outfit over her head and tossed it over the seat. Each patch of light in the darkened lot exposed her delicious breasts as we drove through it. Her nipples and the areola behind them were swollen and protruding. I reached over and tweaked one of her nipples. She gasped and said, "You're such a dirty boy Sam."

I laughed and said, "I know. But that is why you married me, isn't it?"

"Yes," she hissed. As we went through another patch of light I could see she was rubbing both her breasts and pulling on her nipples.

We were approaching the brightly lit toll plaza. Melinda had pulled her feet up on the truck's bench seat and was sitting with her knees spread and her back against the door. Her dress was pulled up in her lap and her naked sex was fully exposed. The juices leaking from her pussy gleamed in the light. "Better cover up," I said. "There is going to be a toll attendant in the booth who can see everything."

"Fuck'm."

"No. It's me you want to fuck."

She smirked and pushed her dress down so it barely covered her lap but left her breasts fully exposed.

As we pulled up to the booth the young kid collecting the toll mechanically scanned my ticket and then looked up at me to say, "That will be $2.50 sir. Welcome . . ." stopping in mid-sentence as he saw Melinda. She was still massaging her breasts with about the biggest smile on her face I've ever seen. The kid was silent as I handed him a five. His eyes were riveted on Melinda's bare tits.

"He's been gone for a while," Melinda said in explanation of her near nudity.

"Oh, I see," the kid responded. He counted out my change and handed it to me, never taking his eyes off Melinda. As I dropped the change in the drink holder beside me he said, "Uhm . . . Welcome home and have a good evening," his eyes as big as saucers.

"Oh he will. I promise you." Melinda responded as I put the truck in gear and drove slowly away.

We were both laughing hysterically as we drove out of the airport. Once we got out onto the freeway, Melinda had pulled her dress up again and was using one hand to stroke her pussy. "What would you bet," she asked, "that the kid in the booth is masturbating right now, even as other people drive through the booth?"

I laughed. "I wouldn't bet against you on that. Besides, why not? That's what you're doing."

"Yes and it feels really good; really, really good." She sucked in a long gasp of breath as her fingers tortured her sex. "But he is going to make himself cum and squirt his nasty juice all over the door to the toll booth. I'm not going to cum until I get you home and get your big cock in my cunt. I'm just keeping it warmed up for you."

"Hah, and you said I was a dirty boy. I think you are the dirty one in this marriage. A very dirty girl. That's what you are Melinda."

"That's why you married me," she said echoing my response to her comment of earlier.

I laughed. "That's true. I don't think this marriage would have worked if one of us had been a prude."

"Not a problem is it? Wait until I tell you about how I did it with Lars this week."

"Yum. Want to share any details as we drive? Just to keep me revved up."

I was massaging my very hard prick through my trousers as I drove. It was dark and I couldn't see her, but I could hear the squishy sounds her pussy was making as she rubbed it with her fingers and I could smell the aroma of her arousal that was filling the truck.

"No, no." she said. "I'm not telling you anything about Lars until you take me home and fuck me."

We drove on in silence for a minute or two before she spoke up and said, "But can you tell me about how things were with Shannon this week?"

"Like I told you earlier, things were good," I said, continuing to be deliberately vague. Holding back on our stories like this was a part of the way we erotically tortured each other.

"Details?" she asked.

"No, no." I responded, "Not until you fuck me silly." I released the belt and zipper on my trousers and pulled my cock out so I could match Melinda's slow masturbation.

"Don't let that thing go off," she said, hearing the zipper. "I want you to save that first load for me."

"Where are you going to want it?"

"Hmm. What a hard question. I could let you pump it down my throat; or I could have you spray it on my face and tits; or I could let you fill my hot juicy cunt with it; or you could do me from behind and pump it all into my ass. I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see."

"Since it has been three days since my little tryst with Shannon, I might be able to do all of those for you," I told her.

"Oh yum."

As soon as I turned off the freeway and entered our subdivision, Melinda said, "Pull over and take your clothes off." This was a tradition we had when coming home late from a party, dinner, a movie, or the airport. We weren't willing to drive around the main streets or the freeway naked (although Melinda was almost naked by the time we got out of the airport tonight), but there was something nasty about driving through our darkened subdivision in the nude. We liked to speculate about which of our neighbors did the same thing and which ones might be seeing us, although that was pretty much impossible.

We were both giggling like kids as we drove up to the front of our house. That was when Melinda told me that the garage door was broken. We wouldn't be able to get into the shelter of the garage before we exited the truck in our nudity. I would learn later that it was simply unplugged. She had done it deliberately before she left for the airport.

"Well shit," I said. "How are we going to get in?"

"There's a key under the door mat," she said as she started to open the truck door.

"Wait. You're naked."

"So are you. Let's go."

"What about the neighbors?"

"Fuck'm."

"That's the second time you've said that tonight. You really are horny aren't you."

"Shit yes," she said as she slid down out of the truck.

No helping this situation I decided. I hope the neighbors are sleeping soundly.

By the time I walked naked around the truck Melinda was walking slowly up the front walk slinging her beautiful round ass from side to side. As I followed her my fully erect dick was bouncing and swinging from side to side. By the time we got to the front porch I had pretty much forgotten about the neighbors. All I could think of was that I wanted to put my ferociously hard dick someplace warm, soft, and wet.

And I could think of just the place to put it. Melinda was on her knees with her round ass in the air as she searched under the mat for the house key. It was all I could do not to drop to my knees behind her and take her right there under the porch light in front of god and all our neighbors.

As soon as we got into the house Melinda threw her arms around my neck. Pulling me down she kissed me hard, her tongue spearing its way into my mouth like she was seeking out my tonsils. We stood kissing aggressively, our tongues dueling and my hands pulling her ass tightly against me. My erect cock was pressed against her belly. My hands, originally placed behind her back, now sunk to her ass. Clutching each cheek I pulled her firmly up and against my naked body while our tongues dueled.

Leaping up she threw her legs around me locking them behind my back. My cock slipped between her legs so it was nestled between her dripping pussy lips. Melinda was leaning back against a wall and groaning as I worked my cock along her dripping snatch.

"Oh fuck yes. That feels so good. So fucking good. But I want you inside me. Put it in me Sam. I want to fuck Sam."

I lifted her just a bit higher and discovered heaven when my cock slid into her wet slippery cunt.

"Oh God yes," she said. "Now fuck me with that big hard thing. Just ram it home and keep doing it."

We tried a bit but quickly concluded that this wasn't the best position for really, serious, hard, fucking. "Let's go to the bedroom, she growled. I let her down and she led me to the bed, holding her hand on my slippery dick. She could easily have slid off me but I made sure I kept up. I loved the way she was twisting her hand on my cock slickened with the juices of her cunt.

Reaching the bed she flopped down on her back, her legs spread and her hands cupping her tits. "Now fuck me Sam. Fuck me hard. No foreplay. Just fuck me and make me scream."

I dropped to my knees between her legs and did exactly what she asked. I jammed my cock into her needy cunt and proceed to ram it home again and again as I held myself above her with my arms.

She was screaming with each thrust and I could tell she wouldn't last long before reaching the climax she had been seeking since we first met at the airport. I was just as close as I delighted in the sensation of her cunt muscles squeezing my thrusting cock. In the position I was in I could see her tits bouncing and swinging as I pummeled her. But the best part was watching the expression on her face twisting in the agony of her fast-approaching climax.

"Oh yeah. Sam that's it. That's it. Keep that up. Don't stop. Don't stop. Oh, oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh shit. . . and then she was silent her eyes closed and her face twisting as the ecstasy of losing all control to the approaching climax hit her.

She screamed a long piercing scream as the first wave of her climax tore through her and then grunted with each successive wave. Her back was arched and her hips were pushing up against me to get my cock as deep as possible. Again and again she rammed her hips against me, "ugh, . . . ugh,. . . ugh, . . .," again and again with each wave of her climax.

Somewhere in the midst of Melinda's climax, I felt my balls tighten and then I joined her rigidity as I felt wave after wave cum rise up through my cock and squirt into her cunt. It was good, but the real power of the moment was watching Melinda's face as wave after wave of her climax tore through her.

Then we were done. It had gone on forever and for moments—who knows how long a mutual climax of that force lasts. And who cares. I collapsed to the side and we lay together, her breasts pressed against my chest, her legs still wrapped around me and my cock still buried in her slowly spasming cunt.

We lay like that gasping in relief for minutes before she said, "Oh Sam. You're still hard. Didn't you make it?"

I flexed my prick to confirm that it was still fully erect and deeply imbedded in her cunt. "Oh god yes. I made it. When I pull this cock out of you, you are going to leak all over this bed." I began to pump my cock slowly in and out her as we lay on our sides, face to face, on the bed.

"Oh yes that feels so good. But Sam, are you going to tell me about Shannon now?"

"All right." We lay there fucking slowly as I spun out a bullshit story about spending the night with Shannon and how many times I had driven her to a screaming climax with my prick and then with my tongue. As I told the story, the pace of my fucking increased and I soon drove Melinda to another climax, not as long lasting and violent as the first, but still a good solid climax. Having come once already I was in no hurry. When she reached yet another climax I pulled out.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers