Painting Ms. Belding's McMansion Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike Learns Ms. Belding is Special.
4.6k words
4.73
7.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/* Note to Readers:

All characters in this story are fictitious, over 18 and consenting in their actions.

No insults are meant to any architects or builders who happen to build homes over 4000 square feet with lots of amenities but few architectural style points.

The story is told by Mike. He's just finished his second year at college and he's home for the summer, living with his parents.

Last Chapter Recap

Mike was introduced by his mother to the next-door neighbor Ms. Belding; she likes to be called Carol.

Carol is an attractive mid-thirties realtor who has purchased the large house with the intention of flipping it. She needs to repaint the exterior because the current pea green color has no curb appeal.

Mike put together a proposal to paint Carol's house for her for $8000. Carol jumped on the offer, and they agreed Mike would start on Monday.

On Monday things were going great until Mike joined Carol at the pool after a long day at work. Carol was drunk and a little horny. One thing led to another, and Carol ended up blowing Mike by the pool.

Mike was excited to return the favor and go down on his attractive blonde client. As he got on his knees, ready to eat her pussy, he was surprised to find a cock that was thicker and longer than his own.

We pick up, just after Mike makes this discovery.

*/

Unexpected Pleasures

"Carol, I'm straight, I don't suck cock," I said, looking up at her from my knees.

"Don't be silly, Mike, I know you're not gay. That's not a cock, it's just a really big clit," Carol laughed.

I hesitated for an instant, then, I felt Carol's hands on the back of my head, pulling me down to her cock. My eyes were screaming "NO!" but my mind had already decided Carol was a woman. Conflicted, I let her into my mouth.

"That's it, Mike," Carol purred, "now that's nice, isn't it?"

"Just give me control, and we'll have so much fun," She continued.

Carol stood up from her chair, while I knelt in front of her, naked. She had her hands on either side of my head, and she was starting to take strokes into my mouth with her big "clit".

For the first few seconds, I was in shock. But after a minute or so, it sunk in that I was on my knees with a cock in my mouth. As I looked up, I saw Carol watching me as she looked over her big, pert tits. My mind couldn't reconcile the view. Her beautiful face and big tits screamed "woman". But the cock in my mouth screamed something more like "Viking", as I watched the blonde tuft of manicured pubic hair get closer and closer to my nose.

"Open that throat for me, Mike," Carol whispered as she looked down at me, "let your boss into your throat."

I felt like I was being hypnotized. I just knelt there following her instructions. I felt saliva building in my mouth as the head of her big cock started colliding with the back of my throat. I'd gag a little each time, but then I acted like I was trying to yawn, and that helped.

"That's right, you're getting the hang of it," Carol said in a calming, low voice, "we're going to have such a great summer together."

I continued to make eye contact with Carol as she tried to bury her cock down my throat. I couldn't stop looking at her big tits as she violated me. Her smile indicated pleasure, making me want to please her more.

"A few more times, and you'll be able to take it all," Carol continued, "what an accomplishment that will be."

Carol was increasing her pace now. As she did, her large balls started to swing, bumping against the underside of my jaw as they did.

"If I didn't want this, I'd stand up and knock this bitch out," I thought to myself, "why am I letting this woman face fuck me?"

A few more minutes passed. Carol had upped her pace again. She was sawing most of her cock into my throat, breathing heavily as she did.

"Your cock is hard again, Mike," she noted, "I knew you would grow to like our exotic sex."

I reached down and grabbed my cock. It was indeed rock hard again.

"What the hell is going on?" I thought, "She's turning me into a cocksucker."

"Take it all, Mike," She moaned thrusting her hips forward and pulling my face toward her pubes.

I nearly got there, but I gagged before I did, pushing her hips back so I could spit out the saliva and catch my breath.

"Almost," Carol said, proudly, "I'm very close, Mike. Do you want to stroke yourself so we can cum together?"

It was like this woman had hypnotized me. Without another thought, I was stroking my cock like a fiend. I imagined how I looked on my knees, stroking myself while my blonde boss fucked me in the mouth. It was surreal.

"Cum with me, Mike," Carol moaned, "let's cum at the same time and cement our bond together."

Carol's grip became very strong. Her thrusts became more and more violent. I had never been dominated like this before by anyone. Especially not a blonde beauty with a huge cock. I was stroking my cock with the sole intention of making myself cum in unison with my new boss. I desperately wanted to "cement our bond", as she put it.

"Cum with me, Mike," Carol hissed, "Cum now!"

She pulled me down on her throbbing cock and held me there. I felt blast after blast of hot semen shoot into my throat. As soon as I swallowed the first dose, I felt my balls break loose and I started spraying cum onto the patio.

"Swallow it, Mike," Carol hissed again, "drink my elixir while you orgasm under my command."

I swallowed it all. Even though I was lost in my own massive release.

Carol started thrusting again, extending her orgasm into extra innings. I took what she gave me from my knees. I looked up to watch the expression on her face as she filled me with her seed. She was watching me swallow her from above. I could see the delight on her face as she finished herself off in my mouth. I waited until she released me. I wanted to ensure that I had done everything she needed to give her pleasure.

"Did you cum as you swallowed my sweet elixir, Mike?" Carol asked, her cock still in my mouth.

I nodded my head, making sure not to release Carol's cock until she told me to.

"Good, you and I are now bonded," She grinned, "this means you accept me as your boss and you're willing to follow my orders to ensure my satisfaction."

Carol pulled me off her cock. I watched it fall between her thighs; it was still engorged but becoming flaccid.

"Now, I imagine you need to bring that truck back to the rental center," Carol said, "why don't you go do that, and I will see you bright and early tomorrow."

"Yes, Carol," I said, standing up and collecting my clothes.

"Mike, now that you have accepted me as your boss, I'd like you to call me Ma'am," Carol instructed.

"Yes, Ma'am," I said, pulling my shorts up and throwing on my shirt.

"See you tomorrow, Mike," Carol said as she walked toward the patio door on the back of the house.

Dazed, I walked around the side of the house and climbed into the rental truck. I needed to hustle in order to return it by 10 p.m. and pick up my car. It had been a very strange ending to my first day.

Tuesday Morning

I arrived on the job site at 7:30 the following morning. After painting the highest part of the east wall yesterday, I was now facing the daunting task of masking all the trim work around the windows. Masking trim was tedious, tiring work. I psyched myself up for the task by thinking about the $8000 I was getting paid to do the job.

I was organizing my supplies in the front driveway near my car when Carol appeared on the front steps. She was again in her morning robe, coffee in hand.

"Good morning, Mike," Carol called, "Can we talk for a minute in the kitchen?"

I wondered if she was going to talk to me about what happened the prior evening. I walked to the front door and followed her into the kitchen.

"I still have pastries left over from yesterday if you'd like to help yourself," Carol invited.

She handed me a cup of coffee and asked me to join her out by the pool for a quick meeting. I followed Carol out to the patio and sat across from her in a shaded area near the outdoor kitchen. Carol was carrying her coffee in one hand and a small colorful bag in the other.

"Mike, yesterday was a very important day for us," she started, "Because you willfully drank my elixir, we are now bonded as boss and worker."

"Yes Ma'am," I answered, recalling her preferred title from our conversation last night.

"Very good!" Carol smiled, "you remembered."

"Mike, this was very important to me," Carol continued, "you're a sweet boy and the only man on my team."

I took a sip of my coffee and listened. I sensed Carol had something on her mind.

"I like calling you 'my sweet boy'," Carol continued, "but that's such a mouthful, isn't it?"

"So, I thought, I'd like to just call you, 'boy', as my affectionate nickname for you."

"If that's what you like, Ma'am," I answered.

"Oh, I'm thrilled that you like your new nickname," Carol laughed, "now I can give you the first of many gifts I want you to have."

Carol handed me the colorful bag she had been carrying. The bag had fine paper crumpled inside to hide the contents. I carefully pulled out the fine paper and revealed her gifts. The first item I pulled from the bag was a black leather collar with a silver heart hanging on the front that was inscribed with the word "BOY".

"Do you like it?" Carol asked smiling, "I want you to wear it for me whenever you're here."

I looked inside the bag and pulled out the second item. It looked like lingerie, but as I held it up, I realized it was a black satin jockstrap. I looked over at Carol confused.

"Is this for me?" I asked, holding the jockstrap up with both hands and turning it so I could look at it from different angles.

"Yes!" Carol answered enthusiastically, "Do you want to try them on?"

"Right here? Shouldn't we go inside?" I cautioned.

"My sweet boy, we're on five wooded acres here, nobody can see you," Carol replied, "please put them both on and let's see how they look."

I put the collar on first since it was low risk. I'd never worn a collar before. It itched a little, but I figured I'd get used to it. I took off my shirt and set it on the chair next to me. Then, I stood up and removed my painting shorts and boxers in one motion. I stepped out of them and placed them on the chair as well.

Carol watched intently as I picked up the satin jockstrap and stepped into it. I pulled it up my legs and over my cock. I tucked my cock into the pouch and stood there looking at Carol.

"What do you think, Ma'am?" I asked, holding my arms out to the side and turning a little from side to side.

"I love it!" Carol said, clapping and jumping up from her chair as she did, "it's your new uniform!"

"In the morning, just come into the kitchen and I will hand it to you so you can change. In the evening, you can meet me by the pool, and I'll have your street clothes ready for you to wear home."

"What if someone comes to the house, Ma'am?" I asked, showing concern, "I'd be embarrassed to be seen wearing this."

"Do you know any of the people that would be stopping by my place?" Carol asked.

"Well, no ma'am, but...," I started.

"Then what do you care?" Carol scoffed, "I'll just tell them you're my houseboy, they'll understand."

We stood looking at each other in silence for a moment.

I needed to decide if I was willing to bend this far to keep my job. I wondered what would I tell my parents if I quit on my second day. I still thought Carol was hot, and I wondered if we would have more 'exotic' sex together. She told me on the first day that she was impatient and demanding. But I felt like this was becoming more about domination rather than employment.

I felt myself growing hard in my jockstrap as I thought about being dominated again.

"What the fuck?" I thought to myself, "am I a closet submissive?"

Carol waited as my inner conflict boiled. She now had her arms crossed and her head cocked to the side. I could tell her patience was wearing thin. It felt terrible to disappoint her. I felt the sudden need to please her so I reacted.

"I'll do it, Ma'am!" I blurted out, "I want to make you happy."

I couldn't believe what I had just said. I had just committed to walking around collared and nearly naked for the entire summer. What the fuck was I thinking?

"Good boy," Clair said, lowering her arms and moving in for a hug.

As Carol hugged me, I felt my hard-on bump into her leg. I knew this would give me away.

"It looks like my boy likes his new uniform," Carol whispered as we hugged, "we are such a good team and it's only your second day."

Working in my New Uniform

"I should get back to work now, Ma'am," I told Carol, as we released each other from our hug.

"Good boy," Carol replied and patted me on my bare ass.

I walked across the patio toward the east wall to get back to work.

"Boy," I heard Carol call.

I stopped and turned, "Yes, Ma'am," I replied.

"As I was watching your bare ass walk away, it occurred to me that I need to show you something. Follow me into the kitchen," Carol instructed.

I turned around and followed Carol into the kitchen. Carol was waiting near the back hall that led to the garage, the laundry room, and the guest bathroom.

"Let's go into the bathroom for a moment," Carol said.

I followed Carol into the bathroom, and she took me to the shower.

"I'm going to show you how to do this the first time, but after this, you should do this by yourself out of respect for your boss," Carol explained.

She grabbed the handheld shower head and turned on the water. She adjusted the spray to low and used her hand to gauge the temperature. Then, she slid a switch on the nozzle and the spray was directed to a short wand attachment that I'd never seen before.

"Step into the shower, boy and bend over for me," Carol instructed.

"Since your ass is always visible, we need to make sure it is always squeaky clean," Carol explained. "I'm going to put this inside you and fill you up with some water, are you ready?"

"I think so, Ma'am," I said, waiting for what was going to happen next.

I felt the tip of the nozzle being inserted into my ass. Then I felt the sensation of warm water filling my guts up inside. It wasn't bad at first, but then I felt some pressure and a little discomfort.

"Now I want you to hold this in for as long as you can," Carol instructed, "when you have to release, go over to the toilet and push all that water out."

I followed Carol's instructions while she watched. It was kind of embarrassing have her watch me, but after the bond we had formed, I wanted to please her as my boss.

"Now if you really want to be a good boy, you can repeat the process," Carol smiled, "but for now, you can be done."

"How often do you want me to do this, Ma'am," I asked Carol, intent on making sure I understood her request.

"It's so quick, just do it every time you use the bathroom," Carol clarified, "feel free to use it before you start and after you finish work each day too."

"Yes Ma'am," I said, "that seems pretty easy."

"You're becoming such a good boy," Carol said, running her hand over the pouch of my jockstrap.

"I should get back to work, Ma'am, am I free to go?" I asked.

"Yes, boy, thank you for your willingness to please me," Carol replied with a warm smile.

I felt good walking back to the east side of the house. As I climbed up the scaffold, I felt motivated and appreciated. No wonder Carol is so successful at her age, she is a very professional leader. Not only was I going to make good money this summer, but I was also certain that I would have a fantastic reference when I looked for jobs after college.

While Carol was at her office across town, I spent the afternoon masking the windows with plastic, including all the trim. It was tedious work, but at least it wasn't windy. The job would have been much more difficult if the wind was blowing the plastic masking around.

Unfortunately, it was eighty-eight degrees and seventy percent humidity. I was covered in a shiny layer of sweat as I worked on the scaffolding all day. I stopped for lunch around noon. After lunch, I climbed down from the scaffolding and walked toward the house to use the bathroom. I looked down at myself and laughed quietly at the uniform Carol had me wearing. It seemed to me that it would be easier to just work naked rather than wearing this tiny silk jockstrap.

I used the bathroom and remembered Carol's rules. I walked over to the shower and adjusted the nozzle spray just the way Carol showed me. I decided just to remove the jockstrap to make things easier. As I filled myself up, I couldn't help reaching down and stroking my cock as it thickened.

My stomach filled up very quickly and I headed over to the toilet waiting to empty. Once I did, I decided to do it again. My cock was rock hard by this point, and I was very tempted just to rub one out before I went back to work. But I remembered how much masking I had left to do and that cooled my libido. I finished the second cleaning, pulled on my jockstrap, and headed back out to the east wall.

I worked the rest of the afternoon without any breaks. It paid off, most of the masking was finished. I'd be totally done masking the east wall tomorrow and then I could move on to painting. At around 5 p.m., I heard a car coming up the driveway. I assumed it was Carol returning from work.

15 minutes later, I heard Carol calling from below, "I'm home, boy, I'm going to relax by the pool," she said.

"Good to have you back, Ma'am," I replied, "If you don't mind, I'd like to work until sundown again. I'm making good progress, and you never know when it's going to rain."

"It's so hot and humid today," Carol replied, "do you want me to bring you something to drink?"

"I have my thermos here, Ma'am," I smiled, "but thanks for the offer."

I worked until sundown, then I climbed down the scaffold and put my supplies away. Then, I walked around the house to go clean up in the bathroom per Carol's request.

Daily Update Meeting

"I'm just going to clean up," I said to Carol casually as I walked by.

"Excellent, I'll have your street clothes for you here when you return," Carol replied.

I cleaned myself twice, carefully following Carol's instructions. Then, I decided to rinse off the sweat from the hard day of work in the heat and humidity. As I went to pull on my jockstrap, I realized it was soaked with perspiration, so I just left it off. I figured Carol had already seen me naked, so it wasn't a big deal.

I walked through the kitchen and out on to the patio wearing only my "boy" collar.

"Ma'am, my jock is soaked in sweat from today, so I didn't want to put it back on after I rinsed off," I said, as I approached Carol.

Carol looked up from her chair. She was wearing a white bikini today that looked stunning against her tan skin.

"Why don't you just put it in the laundry sink, and I will wash it overnight for you, boy," Carol replied.

I did as she replied and returned to the patio for our end-of-the-day update.

"I made good progress today, Ma'am," I started, "The entire east side of the house is now ready for paint."

"Excellent, boy," Carol smiled, "you are such a hard worker."

"Before I give you back your street clothes," Carol started, "wouldn't you like to further strengthen our bond by drinking my elixir again?"

"Would that please you, Ma'am?" I asked, standing naked in front of her, except for my collar.

"It's been a long day for me too, boy," Carol said softly, "I would really love to nourish you before you go home."

"Kneel before your boss, boy," Carol continued, as she lifted her hips off her chair and slid off her bikini bottoms.

12