Painting Ms. Belding's McMansion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt between Carol's tan thighs and looked up at her as I took her big, blonde, cock into my mouth. I was anxious to strengthen our bond and feed on her elixir as she relaxed and watched from her chair.

Carol removed her bikini top so I could once again admire her beautiful tits. I was getting so turned on by the act of pleasing her that I reached down to stroke my throbbing cock.

"Not yet, boy," I heard Carol warn, "we agreed that the strongest bonds are built if you cum when you swallow my elixir. Remember?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I said, pulling off her cock and removing my hand from my own.

"Let's add this to our daily schedule," Carol proposed, "I like the idea of giving you nourishment at the end of our day together."

"Mmhmm," I answered while I worked her cock into the back of my throat.

"Please relax, boy, and try to take your boss deeper," Carol said quietly, "let's see if you can learn to take it all for me."

I wanted to please my boss, so I tried to relax and open my throat. I gradually increased my depth until Carol was into my throat but not all the way down.

"You're almost there, boy," Carol whispered as she watched me impale myself on her thick cock.

I felt Carol's hands on the back of my head "helping" me take her all the way. She was pulling me down hard until my throat gave way and my nose was buried into her blonde pubes.

"There you are!" Carol moaned, "now I'm where I'm supposed to be."

Carol held me down on her cock as I held my breath. She released me long enough to pull off and look up at her. My eyes were watering from the stresses my throat just endured. I dove back down on her cock and worked my way back to the base again. This time I did it on my own. I loved the perfume she wore on her blonde bush. I treated it like my reward each time I throated her.

Soon, I was taking full strokes with my mouth across the complete length of Carol's throbbing cock.

"Look at you deep throat your boss's big cock, boy," Carol growled, "you are such a good worker."

I was on all fours in front of my boss. My head was bobbing up and down her 8-inch shaft. She had both hands on my head, and she was lifting her hips off the chair to ensure she drove her cock into my head at maximum depth. She rose to her feet and started to face fuck me like a mythical creature. I was knocked back into a kneeling position, my head rocking on my shoulders as Carol mashed her loins into my nose.

"Start stroking, boy!" Carol ordered, "I want you to cum when my balls release my elixir into your throat."

I did as I was ordered and started stroking myself in a frenzy. Carol was up on her toes, feeding me dick like it was an Olympic event.

"Are you close, boy?" Carol hissed, "because you're about to feed from your boss's shaft."

Her question was obviously rhetorical because there's no possible way I could answer. I watched from below as she watched me over her bouncing tits. Her face in a tight grimace. Her arms flexing as she pulled my head back and forth.

"Swallow for me, boy!" Carol nearly shouted as her balls released massive spurts of her elixir into my throat and belly.

I was so turned on by swallowing that I shot ropes of semen into the air from below. Some of it shot so high it landed on Carol's thighs. I had never been so turned on in my entire life. It felt fantastic to deliver pleasure to my new boss.

Carol continued to feed me from her massive shaft. I kept her in my mouth until she finally pulled me off. Her cock swollen but limp as it left my mouth. Carol looked down and used her cock to scoop up the cum I had shot onto her thigh. Then she held it up for me indicating she wanted me to clean it off. I took the hint and performed the act. Our bond was going stronger indeed.

"Turn around, boy, and get on all fours," Carol commanded, "I want to see how clean you are."

I got on all fours facing away from Carol. I felt her put a finger inside my ass until it was two knuckles deep. Then she pulled it out.

"Turn around, boy, and kneel at my feet," She instructed.

When I did, she took her finger and put it against my lips. I opened my mouth and she put her finger inside my mouth.

"How do you taste?" she asked, smiling a wicked smile.

"I don't really taste anything, Ma'am," I answered.

"Excellent job, boy," Carol complimented, "you must have repeated your cleaning more than once."

"I did, Ma'am," I answered, getting off all fours and standing up.

"I should have known you'd exceed expectations," Carol smiled and handed me my clothes.

"Don't forget to hand me your collar," Carol reminded me, "your mother might not understand the bond we're forming."

I handed Carol my collar and put on my street clothes.

"See you tomorrow, Ma'am," I said and headed around the side of the house to drive home.

To Be Continued...

12