All Comments on 'Painting Ms. Belding's McMansion Ch. 02'

by smirkingBinky

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4202 months ago

Oh Hell yes. I need a boss just like ma’am.

Spider1Spider12 months ago

Terrific story. Great evolution of characters and smoking hot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story just keeps getting better and better I can't wait to read another chapter xxx sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is really entertaining. Thank you! I can’t wait to see more. You have created so many possibilities for future chapters with her team of ladies. I’m assuming they are all like her.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Carol will soon be fucking “boy”s ass with get 8” dick. Look forward to the next chapter of this surprising story.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Unbelievably amazing. Will they get to anal fuck each other soon? Will Ms. Belding keep her off-limits but get "boy" used to regular fucking in his now clean by her 8" cock?

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlaveabout 2 months ago

Awesome story, well-written, absolutely loving it :))

I have a request, can you incorporate Carol wearing pantyhose and heels, and the "Boy" being placed in chastity?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmirkingBinky@smirkingBinky
Just starting out as a writer - have enjoyed many great stories here. i use my past experiences as the basis for most of my stories and then embellish them for effect. Enjoy getting comments both good and bad. They help me improve my writing and incorporate ideas from readers.