Painting Ms. Belding's McMansion Ch. 06

Story Info
Mike is passed around to Carol's team.
4.7k words
4.81
5.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*Note to Readers:

All characters in this story are fictitious, over 18 and consenting in their actions.

No insults are meant to any architects or builders who happen to build homes over 4000 square feet with lots of amenities but few architectural style points.

The story is told by Mike. He's just finished his second year at college and he's home for the summer, living with his parents.

Mike was introduced by his mother to the next-door neighbor Ms. Belding; she likes to be called Carol.

Carol is an attractive mid-thirties realtor who has purchased the large house with the intention of flipping it. She needs to repaint the exterior because the current pea green color has no curb appeal.

Mike put together a proposal to paint Carol's house for her for $8000. Carol jumped on the offer.

Last Chapter Recap

After a lot of self-reflection, Mike has decided to go "all-in" on his experimentation with Carol and team for the summer. He views sex with these exotic creatures as being very different from gay sex. He thinks it's closer to serving a dominatrix than submitting to a gay top. He is now willing to follow his journey into depravity as far as it takes him.

Carol spent the morning fucking Mike in her new sling. She fucked his throat and his ass; cumming in both holes. During the fuck session, Mike slipped and let Carol discover his dominatrix fantasy by accidentally calling her "Mistress". Carol quickly picked up on the language and asked if Mike considered himself her slave.

Mike has now agreed to treat Carol as his Master. He will do anything she requests.

Around lunchtime, Kimber arrives to celebrate closing a $1.4 million sale. After suntanning with Carol in the backyard, Kimber decides she wants to have Mike suck her cock as a reward. Mike sees Kimber's cock for the first time, and she is much larger than Carol. In fact, Kimber has the biggest cock he's ever seen.

Kimber has summoned Mike to join her by the pool. Mike realizes that he will soon have Kimber's big black cock in his mouth.

*/

Kimber Takes Her Turn

Kimber grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet.

"C'mon boy," Kimber growled, "I want your master to watch you service me."

I stood and followed behind Kimber as we walked back to the pool area. Since I was going to be around Carol, I quickly reached down and stroked myself until I was hard. Carol would not be happy if I didn't have a hard-on when she saw me. As her slave, I had agreed to be always hard in her presence.

As we approached Carol, I remembered my training and dropped to my knees. She looked at me with a knowing smile. Kimber must have asked for permission and Carol must have granted it to her.

"Kimber just closed a deal," Carol explained, "and you're going to reward her."

"Yes Master," I replied, "how would you like me to reward her?"

"The same way you rewarded Val," Carol said smiling, "I want to watch you suck Kimber's big cock."

"Yes Master," I said, bowing my head.

Kimber took her place in one of the pool chairs. She held up her big dick and looked me in the eye.

"Come her and suck my big cock, boy," Kimber said, "I need to relieve some stress."

As Carol watched, I crawled over to Kimber and took my place between her dark thighs. My face was now just inches from the largest cock I'd ever seen in my life.

"How would you like me to start, Ma'am," I asked Kimber, looking her in the eyes.

"Start by washing my balls for me, boy," Kimber replied, "I like watching my big cock rest on your face while you take my balls in your mouth."

I leaned forward to do as Kimber requested. I took one of Kimber's big balls into my mouth. As I did, she reached down to drape her massive cock across my face. Sucking her balls as her cock rested on my face really fucked with my head. It was such a submissive and depraved act. I felt like a cheap whore.

"That's right, boy, wash Mamma's balls before she fucks your throat," Kimber moaned.

The sun was high in the sky and the temperature had reached nearly 100 degrees. My body was covered in a shiny sheen of perspiration. I continued to alternate between Kimber's big balls until she grabbed my hair and pulled me off. As she held my hair in one hand, she grabbed her hard cock in the other hand and directed it toward my open mouth.

"I need that throat, baby," Kimber whispered, "Are you going to give me all that throat?"

Carol watched as I took Kimber into my mouth and started to work my way down.

"I'm anxious to see if he can get you all down," Carol said, "you're easily two inches longer than me."

"Oh, he's going to take it, boss," Kimber hissed, "I'm going to help him take it all."

Kimber's placed her hands firmly on either side of my head. She started applying more and more pressure, forcing her cock deeper into my throat. It was clear to me that she wanted to find out right now if I could take her entire length.

I pushed my head forward and tried to throat her giant cock. Kimber's cock wasn't just longer than Carol's it was thicker. My throat bottomed out with a little more than an inch protruding from my mouth. I backed my head up and took another run at her full length. Kimber pulled on my head and lifted her hips off the pool chair. She forced me down until my nose was firmly resting in her pubic afro.

"Fuck," Kimber moaned, "it's so warm and tight."

"Good job, slave," Carol said softly, "I love watching Kimber force her big cock down your throat."

Kimber held herself balls deep in my throat, cutting off my air supply. Saliva was leaking out of the corners of my mouth. I was willingly allowing my face to be used to satisfy Kimber's big cock. Kimber started taking strokes in my throat without any consideration of my need to breathe.

"Such a sloppy mouth," Kimber moaned, "wet, warm, and deep, just the way I like it."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Carol stroking her cock as she watched Kimber fuck my face. My cock was rock hard as Kimber used me as her fuck toy. I loved being used as an object while my master watched. I wanted to take myself even deeper into depravity and push myself further.

I pulled off Kimber's cock, looked over at Carol and asked, "Master would you take me to the sling and fuck me while Kimber uses my throat?"

Carol flashed an evil smile, and said, "Are you asking your Master to fuck you while you suck Kimber, slave?"

"Yes, Master," I answered, then returning Kimber's cock to my mouth.

"Kimber, would you mind if I fuck him while he sucks you?" Carol asked.

"Not at all, boss," Kimber laughed, "Should we take him to your new sling?"

Mike Gets Double-teamed at the Sling

I walked over to the sling and climbed in willingly. I held my arms and legs up so that I could be restrained.

"I'll do his ankles," Carol said, "why don't you do his wrists."

"Give me those arms, boy," Kimber said, laughing, "we're going to strap you in and fill you with cock."

My cock was rock hard as I considered what was about to happen. Kimber was the most aggressive woman on the team. I knew that she was going to take what she wanted without any hesitation. I remembered how Carol used the ropes of the sling to launch me back and forth across her cock. I was worried about how rough this fuck was going to be with a large cock impaling me at both ends.

I let my head fall back in the sling, accepting my fate. After all, I was the one who offered my ass to Carol. She didn't command it.

"He's got his head back for me," Kimber said, looking at Carol with surprise, "did you teach him this?"

"I may have had him in the sling already today," Carol admitted proudly, "he's learning quickly."

"It must be good to be king, Boss," Kimber said, laughing.

"King is for amateurs," Carol said, "It's better to be Master."

Kimber step forward and placed her cock on my throat with her balls resting against my chin. She was measuring how deeply her cock would penetrate my throat. I felt a finger pointing about two inches past my sternum.

"This is where I'm gonna be at full depth," Kimber said to Carol, "I'm going all the way into his chest."

"Don't kill him," Carol laughed, "it's only been a week, and I want to fuck him all summer."

Carol pulled my butt plug out and threw it in the grass. She placed her cock against my back door and started pulling on the lines that held the sling.

"Fuck...," Carol moaned softly, "I never get tired of this tight young ass."

My view from the other end was freakish. Kimber cock was cantilevered from her body in a manner that seemed to defy the laws of physics. Her 10-inch rod led back to her huge balls and behind that was her muscular black ass. Her body seemed to be specifically designed to deliver cock to her victims. Kimber's hands were now on the lines that held my wrists and suspended the head end of the sling.

While Carol was working her cock balls deep into my ass, Kimber started to work her way down my throat. I watched from below as inch after inch of her black cock made its way in. With each inch, her big balls got closer to my eyes. After a few seconds, Kimber's balls were resting against my nose and eyes, letting me know she was all the way in.

At the same time, Carol's hips were pressed against my ass, confirming that she was also at full depth. The sensation was incredible. It wondered if the two cocks would meet somewhere inside my torso. These two women were forcing a combined eighteen inches of cock into my body at the same time.

With Kimber's cock so deep in my throat, my air supply was blocked. I had to wait until Kimber pulled back just enough for me to sneak a breath in my nostrils. Being restrained and so completely used by these two women pushed my mind into a new zone of lust and depravity. I wondered if I would discover other ways to be so completely objectified.

As Carol and Kimber took slow deep strokes, my lust overwhelmed me, and I could feel my balls building to release. Without any warning, my body started to spasm, and I started spraying cum into the air that splashed down on my stomach and chest.

"Look at that, Boss," Kimber exclaimed, "We made him cum already!"

"My slave seems to enjoy being spit-roasted," Carol laughed, "and we're just getting started."

"If we get him swinging," Kimber said, "he'll bounce back and forth of each of our cocks."

"Great idea, Kimber," Carol agreed, "we just need to synchronize our rhythm."

While I was lost in my own orgasm, the sling started to slowly rock back and forth.

"We've got him swinging," Carol said, "let's step back a bit so that we can increase the distance before we increase the speed. I want him to come all the way off my cock before he slams back on."

Kimber followed Carol's lead and took a small step back. I held my mouth open as her cock pulled fully out of my mouth only to swing back in all the way to the balls. When it did, Kimber's pubic hair smashed into my chin and her low hanging balls slammed into my eyes. It was obscene.

Swinging the Sling Leads to an Epic Fuck

Once they had the distance figured out, it wasn't long until they increased their rhythm. The two perverts turned me into a human shuttlecock using their cocks as rackets like they were playing badminton in a summer afternoon. In my wildest dreams, I couldn't have imagined this scenario. I had already experienced Carol using the sling to swing my ass across her big dick. Kimber's oral assault was a totally new experience. I was worried that she might damage my vocal cords so I wouldn't be able to talk again.

She was using the sling to plunge her full ten inches into my throat with each swing. I tried to relax to allow her thick cock to bash its way into my throat with the least resistance. If I had any gag reflex left, Kimber was quickly beating it out of me.

"I can see his throat expand every time I fuck it," Kimber laughed, "It disappears when it enters his chest."

"Like I said, Kimber, don't kill him," Carol warned, "otherwise you'll be painting my house."

"He's fine," Kimber reassured, "look he's starting to get hard again."

"Kimber, do you always talk so much when you fuck?" Carol complained, "I'm getting close here, but your yapping keeps distracting me."

"I'll shut up," Kimber said, "but I'm just gonna fuck harder."

For the next few minutes, the woman moaned and sighed as they shuttled me across their cocks. My throat and ass were both raw from the fucking they were delivering. I watched from below as Kimber's shiny cock take full strokes into my mouth. Carol's hips made loud slapping sounds as they crashed into my ass.

"Stop swinging, Boss!" Kimber shouted, "I'm going to unload into his throat!"

Carol slammed herself into my ass and held the ropes tightly to stop the sling from swinging. Kimber stepped forward to shove her cock balls deep into my thorax. The palms of her hands came down to rest on my pecs as she pumped her load into my stomach.

"Oh, my gawd!" Kimber moaned, as her cock throbbed and unloaded rope after rope of thick semen into my gut.

Carol was still taking short strokes into my ass trying to finish herself off at the same time.

Kimber seemed to unload forever. I knew I wouldn't be able breathe until she was finished. I felt my face turning red as I ran low on air. With my head hung back between Kimber's legs, I knew she couldn't see me turning blue. I started pulling on my arms to break my wrists free. Fortunately, my wrists came free, and I pushed Kimber's hips back.

"I guess he wants to breathe," Kimber laughed, as she pulled out of my mouth.

As I coughed and gasped for air, Carol said, "Make him cough again, his ass tightens up and I'm almost there."

Rather than letting Kimber force me to cough, I started coughing on my own. I could feel my abdomen tighten and my sphincter grab Carol's cock. Carol continued to take quick short strokes into my ass.

Then, Carol stepped back and started to swing me again. She was taking violent, long strokes into me that knocked the wind out of me.

"Take it bitch!" Carol growled as she pumped her third load of the day into my ass.

As I lied there and recovered, the two women congratulated themselves on how well they fucked me. It was surreal to have them talk about me like I wasn't there, especially since I was covered in my own cum and filled with theirs. I hadn't moved since they had finished. My head was still tipped back, my arms were now hanging off the sides of the sling, and my ankles were still in the restraints.

"Kimber, help him up," Carol directed, as she undid my ankle restraints, "let's help him inside so he can clean up."

Kimber helped me sit up and climb out of the sling. I was embarrassed when I looked down to see my cock was again hard. I knew it was the "candy" that Carol was asking me to take twice a day, but I didn't care. They helped me walk to the house so that I could clean myself up in the back bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and was shocked and aroused by what I saw. Obviously, I was covered in my own cum, but it was my face that surprised me. My lips were bright red and very swollen. Kimber had really done a number on me. I knew that I couldn't go home like this, my parents would ask what happened.

After I cleaned up, I walked back out to the pool to find both women relaxing, naked, in the sun. I walked past them to the sling and picked up my butt plug. I took it back inside to wash it off before reinserting it.

Mike Turns to Tequila to Numb His Senses

After I reinserted my plug, I went to the freezer and grabbed Carol's tequila bottle. I gulped down multiple swallows of tequila before the burn set in. My throat was raw from the face fucking I had just endured. After the initial burn, the tequila started to kill the pain, so I swallowed more.

The two women didn't seem to notice that I was missing. I was inside enjoying the air conditioning and the free tequila. After 15 minutes, I was starting to feel the effects of the half a dozen shots I had just swallowed. I was getting drunk of my Master's tequila, and I liked it. Nothing makes a college boy hornier than a tequila buzz. I started stroking my cock, as my libido raged and demanded another orgasm.

My mind was scattered. I knew I couldn't go home with my swollen lips. I was too tired and drunk to do a good job painting; besides it was now nearly a hundred degrees. I just wanted to get myself off and then relax by the pool with the women. I worried that if I finished myself off inside, Carol would discover me and there would be consequences.

I decided it was best to be direct and tell Carol what I needed rather than sneaking in an orgasm without her permission. I walked outside, across the patio and knelt next to Carol.

"Master," I started, "I drank your tequila to numb my throat. Now I'm drunk and horny."

"Is that so, slave," Carol answered, looking surprised and amused at the same time, "what do you think we should do about that?"

"I'd like to jack off, Master," I said, slurring my speech as I did," I'll come back tomorrow and finish my painting."

"We can't send you home, drunk, with your lips so swollen," Carol concluded, "your mother would be at my door asking what I did to you. We can't have that."

"No Master," I said, reaching down to play with my hard cock, "I can't go home with these lips."

"Kimber, do you want to watch my slave pleasure himself?" Carol asked.

"Absolutely," Kimber answered, "I'm sorry I was so hard on your face, boy, I hadn't fucked anything in a day or two, so I got a little enthusiastic."

"We can't have you pleasuring yourself without pleasuring your Master," Carol explained, "I'll let you pleasure yourself if you worship my ass at the same time."

"Yes Master," I answered, before I really understood the request.

Carol stood up and bent over at the hips with her perfect ass facing me.

She looked over her shoulder at me and said, "I'm ready when you, slave."

I leaned forward, still on my knees, and started kissing her tan ass cheeks.

"That's it, slave, kiss your Master's ass while you get yourself off," Carol moaned.

I stroked my cock rapidly while I kissed her left ass cheek and then moved to her right. I alternated every thirty seconds waiting for Carol's next instructions.

"Now lick my ass crack for me," Carol sighed, "start down by my balls and work your way up slowly."

I stopped to take Carol's balls into my mouth as surprise extra credit.

"Oh, you pervert," Carol sighed, "wash my balls with your nose in my ass crack."

I spent some time on each of her testicles before I started taking long licks up her ass crack towards her tailbone. I slowed my stroking down a little so I didn't cum too quickly and I disappoint my Master. I continued to take long licks along Carol's ass crack until it was nice and wet. I went back to kissing the globes of her ass from time to time to ensure I was worshipping her completely.

"Get your tongue in that hole, slave," Carol demanded, "I want to feel you deep inside as you worship me."

I formed my tongue into a hard point and pushed my face into Carol's ass, burying it between her cheeks.

"Gawd, I'm getting hard again just watching this," Kimber laughed, "that boy is way up in your ass."

"Kimber, grab his arms, I don't want him cumming too soon," Carol instructed.

Kimber followed Carol's instructions, and rose from her chair. She held my arms back while Carol's hands reached around and pulled my face further into her ass.

"Eat Mamma's ass, boy," Carol growled, "God I love having my ass worshiped."

I was vibrating with lust as Kimber restrained me while Carol held my head, driving my tongue into her anus. She tasted earthy and sweaty after tanning in the sun all day.

12