Painting Ms. Belding's McMansion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get him in his back," Carol demanded, "I want to ride his face."

I rolled onto my back and watched as Carol turned so she was facing my feet. She lowered herself onto my face making sure my tongue lodged deeply in her anus. It was so much easier to eat Carol's ass in this position. I just lied there and let her take me the way she wanted. She ground her ass back and forth across my tongue, stopping when she wanted me to go inside. I reached down to continue stroking my cock when I felt Kimber slap my hands away.

Impromptu Three-Way on the Pool Deck

I was surprised to feel a warm mouth over my raging cock.

"Was Kimber going to blow me?" I wondered.

Without hesitation, Kimber took my shaft to the base. She was throating my cock with ease. I was clearly the smallest cock on the team, but I was still a healthy seven inches.

"Kimber?" Carol asked in a voice of surprise.

Kimber pulled of me and said, "I couldn't help it, Boss, I got turned on watching this. Besides, I feel bad about fucking up his face."

"I'll allow it," Carol laughed as she continued to ride my face while watching me get blown by Kimber.

I couldn't hold on; the stimulation was overwhelming. My body started to spasm wildly and my cock started to unload in Kimber's mouth. Kimber created more suction than anyone who's every blown me. It felt like my balls were going to be sucked out through my urethra.

While I moaned and flopped on the patio, Carol lifted off my face and shoved her cock down my throat. She didn't orgasm, but she held it there to remind me that I should only cum when sucking her dick. My balls were nearly empty from the day's prior sessions. But I still managed to give Kimber a mouthful, which she swallowed.

"Thanks Master," I sighed, still lying on my back.

"You should thank Kimber as well, slave," Carol prompted.

"Thank you, Kimber," I said quietly, lifting my head to look at her and smile.

"That was a one time, thing, boy," Kimber said, "I don't' suck cock. My cock gets sucked."

I sat up and watched as each woman returned to their chairs and continued to tan themselves.

'Kimber, would you like a margarita?" Carol asked, "I can have our boy here make us a pitcher."

"I would love one," Kimber replied, "I like mine over rocks."

"Slave, go make us a pitcher of margs and bring three glasses out so you can join us," Carol instructed, "I think you've earned a little R & R."

I mixed up a pitcher of margaritas, grabbed an ice bucket, and three glasses, and headed back out to the pool to join the women.

After our second pitcher of margaritas, none of us were feeling any pain. Honestly, I was pretty drunk. It was nice to relax in our chaise lounges by the pool on a hot summer day. We jumped into the pool to cool off from time to time. Carol gave me permission to remove my butt plug, so I could fully relax.

"So, how did you like your first week on the job, Mike," Carol asked, using my name for the first time since Monday.

"It was fargin' grwate," I slurred with enthusiasm, smiling like a dumbass at Kimber and Carol.

"Oh shit," Carol laughed, "you can't go home like this. Your mouth is still a little swollen and you're fucked up on tequila."

"But Look!" I exclaimed, "My cock is still hard!"

I batted at my cock with my free hand while I sipped my margarita with my other.

"Jesus," Kimber laughed, "I think he's got brain damage."

"Text your mother and tell her you're staying at a friend's house tonight," Carol instructed, "let her know that you're headed straight back here to work in the morning."

"Damn right!" I said, "now where did I put that phone."

"Kimber, go get his phone, it's on the island," Carol asked, "we're going to have to do this for him.'

I watched Kimber's big cock swing as she got out of her chair and walked toward the house.

"She's got a ginormous cawk," I slurred, looking at Carol and smiling.

"Did you like it?" Carol asked, taking advantage of my truth serum.

"Not as much as yours, Carol," I blurted out with a goofy grin, "can I have yours right now?"

"Maybe after you've slept this off," Carol said, "I'm not a fan of sloppy drunk guys, but you're just cute enough to make me have second thoughts."

Kimber returned with my phone and handed it to me.

"Here you go, sport," Kimber said, "go ahead and tell Mommy you're sleeping over."

I texted home:

Me: "Going out with Roger, staying at his place for the night."

Mom: "Ok, see you in the morning, be careful."

Me: "Going straight to work in the morning."

Mom: "Wow, you are really working hard!"

Me: "Yup, see you tomorrow afternoon."

"Ok, Master," I said, "I guess I'm staying over."

I handed my phone back to Kimber, and said, "You better take this, so I don't text anything stupid later."

Kimber took my phone. As she did, I heard Carol's phone ding, indicating she had a new text. Carol stopped to read the text, then smiled and put the phone done.

"Joni is on her way over," Carol said, looking at Kimber, "I guess she finally closed the Jensen house for a little under $2 million."

"Wow, that's been a thorn in her side for a while," Kimber chimed in, "I'm sure she'll want to celebrate that win."

"I'll order us some food," Carol offered, looks like we're gonna have another sale to celebrate. If I know Joni, this night is about to turn into a shit show."

I remembered Joni as the blonde with the gymnast body. She was five foot zero on a good day, but she had zero body fat. I also recalled that Joni was known to be a smart ass. I knew that she would take our party to the next level.

I needed to slow my drinking and eat some food, otherwise I was going to end up a puddle on the pool deck. I was worried that Master would let Joni take me to the sling one more time today.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12