All Comments on 'Painting Ms. Belding's McMansion Ch. 06'

by smirkingBinky

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

The depravity only gets greater in this wonderful fantasy. And he dialogue is amazing. It is easy to imagine being right there with Mike, Carol, and Kimber. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hm hot scene if joni facefucks him while he gets railed by his master but he is still really drunk. So he pukes around jonis dick. Carol grabbs him by the hair and pulls him off joni. Still continues to rail him but manhandles her drunk slut while deegrading him xD him being to drunk to be properly subby to carol.. she gets rough.. he goes klingy love drunk on his owner.

sissylily2018sissylily2018about 1 month ago

Loving this story, his mother got him to do this in the first place, does she know what's happening to him?

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlaveabout 1 month ago

Nice progression, love the vivid imagery within the dialogue, as @Ambul mentioned it's easy to imagine being right there with Carol and Kimber... Making a request for some nylon fun, Mike to be caged, and to up the dominant antics!

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 1 month ago

Very hot story. I am surprised that Carol isn't using the plug to keep all of her cum from leaking out of him. I would think that being filled with elixir from both ends would help with his conditioning.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

KeeperonKeeperonabout 1 month ago

I fear these next chapters will just be a re hash with different names. Starting to loose interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He's just a fuck toy for these brutal futa rapists. I really dont think they swhould care if they killed him, beyond not getting the house painted. There's no eroticism here. It's just A smaller weaker person being raped by monstrous unfeeling abusers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmirkingBinky@smirkingBinky
Just starting out as a writer - have enjoyed many great stories here. i use my past experiences as the basis for most of my stories and then embellish them for effect. Enjoy getting comments both good and bad. They help me improve my writing and incorporate ideas from readers.