Pairs of Pumpkins #07: A Half-Baker's Dozen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shame hit her with some delay this time and her hips were mashing back into Booker's face, encouraging more from him as she closed her eyes and let the fantasy continue. Would that be enough?

She imagined herself riding Joseph on the kitchen floor before she thought about if she could or should but the shame was cold and sickening: a mother scheming to go fuck her son in the middle of the night with her own, small children in the next room. Edgar and Evita probably wouldn't understand what was going on but Anya would.

Yes, she had seen the whole, intimate moment with Marina in context and how Ryo's had bribed her the situation. While none of them had discussed it since, Anya understood but Portia couldn't forget the look of horror on her daughter's face as she witnessed it. There'd be no explaining a more deliberate act. She could never find out.

The vixen opened her eyes, snapping them to the bedroom door knowing beyond it was her sexually-liberated and skillful daughter. Booker had been a monogamous widower when they met all those years ago but every man surely fantasized about it, didn't they? The way that Ryo had paid a fortune to experience a mother and her daughter at the same time?

"Are you almost..." he was trying to be as delicate as possible but she could hear his speech impaired by his cramping tongue. Perhaps things would work better with sex? He was a generous lover who would worship her body and the guilt encouraged her to try once more but she knew how it would end.

Nearly two months had passed since the night she fucked her son and she still had dreams about it, waking wet and needing! Since then she had fucked anyone and everyone who gave her the right attention when she could get away from the children and one right in front of two of them. There had been thirty or more of them by her rough math, including a couple of women out of desperation and all had ranged from bad to promising but no one had brought her to orgasm except for Joseph, Marina and much less satisfyingly, herself, every moment she could get alone.

She must be cursed. Nothing else made sense but what kind of punishment would that be? Shoving her face in her accidental sin for eternity? Was she being any better of a mother for sneaking away from her children, night after night for shallow, unsatisfying sex? There was a scientific way to find out for sure and she was leaving them all in the morning. This was her last chance to know before she set off.

"Portia, are you alright? You just kind of... stopped."

The vixen blinked her thoughts clear, eyes fiery with purpose and her muscles tingling with excitement. They fell from the door to the mink's stiff cock, still in her mouth, leaking on her tongue but not serviced as long as her thoughts had drifted away. She withdrew, easing it from her muzzle before climbing carefully off of the bed to the floor, waiting until then to look back. Her mischievous grin found the older mink looking hurt but waiting for her to speak.

"Don't go anywhere," she whispered, finger over her muzzle then crept out the door, completely naked.

Marina's eyes were open, watching her mother as she approached. "Done already?" she spoke softly but still conspicuously loud and Portia winced and hurried closer, squatting down at her side.

"Could you hear us?"

She shook her head. "I could barely hear you talking then it stopped. I can't imagine you were sleeping, knowing... well, you."

Portia sighed. "Did Anya say something?"

The half-mink's muzzle crinkled crookedly in an incredulous smile. "She sang a song about all the guys you fuck, Mother and you're still sneaking off at night." Portia was silent and visibly dismayed before Marina reached out and put a hand on her knee. "Joseph, Edgar and Evita don't know. And who cares if I do? I've probably been with more men than you have."

It was a reflexive laugh which Portia needed in her slump and her daughter squinted but opted not to challenge her. "I'm more than twice your age."

"I was a prostitute, mother. A few clients every night, six nights a week for the last two years. I must be over a thousand."

Portia didn't need to announce she was un-phased by the declaration. Her smile said everything and Marina looked almost disappointed before clearing her throat.

"What can I do for you, mother?"

"Do you want to sleep in the bedroom? With us?"

The mink cracked a grin. "I'd been meaning to ask you if Booker was off-limits, once you leave. I was guessing not."

"He thinks he's too old for you."

"What a gentleman. Let's teach him otherwise." She extended a slinky hand to her mother who stood and helped her up, the elder vixen's grip lingering on her silken pelt as their chests collided and the blanket she was under fell away, revealing she was already nude beneath. "Not an accident this time? No bribes. Just you, me and him?"

Portia looked at her sideways, unsure how to answer but her daughter's restrained but entirely crooked smile said enough. Marina stepped in closer, wrapping one arm around her back and the other, down her stomach to her saliva-slathered folds, straightening her mother's spine with a sharp, shocked inhale. The half-mink teenager nosed her ear and whispered: "It's okay that you liked it, Mother. No judgment from me. Giving pleasure and keeping secrets are my two specialties. Whoever father was, I clearly get my perverted appetite from you."

With that, Marina slipped around in front of her, brushing their breasts together again before taking the doorknob in one hand and Portia's grip in her other, leading her in.

Booker scrambled to pull the sheets over himself to his neck when he realized the younger Pridemoon girl led the way but not before she drank up a full appraisal of the older man. "Oooh, he's big! You have a type. I like big guys too." She pulled Portia behind her, who closed the bedroom door softly behind them. "Mother must like you because she's never done this before."

"Done what?"

"You. With me. The three of us."

It was strange to see her so young yet so in control. Portia wasn't half as bold at her age and she needed to control this situation, knowing Booker had more hang ups than less scrupulous men. "Last time I was here we had expanded your horizons with something new. I'm guessing you've never been with a mother and daughter before?"

"I've never done anything like this! And I'm old enough to be her father."

Marina slipped past her mother, walking around to the far side of the bed to climb up on it. "I'm a big girl, Booker and I make my own decisions. You weren't going to be able to resist me for long and Mother's leaving tomorrow. This might be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."

Booker turned to Portia, his disbelief only slightly greater than hers but Marina didn't care to wait for either of them. He was frozen when she tugged the sheets down and crawled over him, dangling her breasts over his manhood. Her attention whipped to watch the older mink's reaction while her tail swished excitedly above her. "You expanded his horizons last time too? How?" She slipped her fingers under his scrotum to grip his cock at the very base and he groaned as it regained what little stiffness that he lost while waiting. Marina was going to run this whole thing if she didn't step in soon!

Portia stepped up and climbed onto the mattress, bringing herself against the incredibly soft pelt of her daughter, shoulder-to-shoulder and angled to bring a breast against her with the long, swollen cock in between them. In awe, he watched as Portia nipped at his sack, tugging him gently with her teeth before lapping over the broad curve of a testicle. "Go on and tell her, Booker." Marina dipped closer too, her mouth hovering over his tip, noticing it was already slick and wet. A smile cracked before she slipped down over him with practiced ease.

A sucking breath drew into his muzzle and the mink was tense as he stared at the spectacle: two vixens singularly focused on his pleasure, the teenager bobbing her head with her eyes locked hungrily on his. Their soft, enormous breasts ballooned out from his lap, taking up so much space that it prevented them from getting too close to him or each other. "It was anal," he stammered out. "My late wife... I was too large so we never tried it."

Marina pulled off with an audible squelch of her lips, grinning broadly. "It seems Mother has quite a talent for that," she said, smacking a palm down on Portia's ass. "And dare I suggest, perhaps a predilection?" Her mother had only a moment to stare icicles at her daughter before Marina backed away, still on all fours. "Get your boobs around him, mother. Let's give Booker something few men will ever experience."

For a moment, the elder vixen was still, processing how to handle this. Was Marina challenging her? Was she asserting a dominance long suppressed or was this just the way she was? They had treated her well at the brothel, she claimed and perhaps her elite clientele liked her to be so assertive.

There was no money being offered but Marina seemed more eager for this than she had been with Ryos, despite all her boasting of his prowess. Was it the time that had passed? If she was anything like her mother, two weeks without sex was far too long.

Was she just attracted to Booker? He was the distinguished kind of handsome unexpected from a baker and Marina couldn't miss that. Perhaps she and her mother were no longer strangers and she never had a family or a friend to share with? Marina wasn't being disobedient or challenging, after all. She was just going for it, like her mother did. And so the slightest of shrugs and a sliver of a smile, she obliged, knowing exactly what was being suggested. She folded her arms to lift her chest up then dropped her heavy breasts to spill out on his lap, his cock right at the seam of her cleavage. Her eyes flicked excitedly between the awestruck mink and her approaching daughter.

Marina was drawing dangerously near at a pace to tease them both. Her small, pink nose was a missile fired at her mother's muzzle and Portia's jaw opened in instinctive anticipation but the younger vixen veered off to her left at the last moment, putting her closer to Booker. Titanic tits collided tectonically as Marina's arm slipped around her back, hugging her tightly and forming an A-frame of vixens above Booker's body, with the negative space beneath filled with four, bulging breasts fighting for room and the center of them all, the mink's very erect cock.

Looking down her daughter's lean back at her swishing, brown tail, Portia laughed and secured their hug. "Marina, this is expanding MY horizons! That hasn't happened in a long time." Except for the time she fucked her own son, two months before. Or when her daughter had surprise-eaten her pussy two weeks ago. Those were new.

"For me too, mother. I guess out in the world, girls as busty as us are just as rare as I was in Redwall?" Marina mused and squeezed her mother more tightly, compressing the thick, mink erection between them. "Good."

"Don't tell me you didn't think about it, Booker."

The mink was gently thrusting his hips upward into the pillowy abyss, restraining himself in the face of the spectacle and sensation of fucking four giant breasts at once but also Marina's overwhelming softness. "I didn't, honestly but I'm not going to be able to ever forget this image. Or this feeling."

Mother and daughter clutched each other, rolling their chests and working up and down as the dumbfounded mink came to match their rhythm, his cock poking out for air from the top of their collected, colossal cleavage, a boast of his impressive size, drooling precum onto the white and brown-furred seas of softness surrounding it. Marina moved a hand from Portia's spine to the back of her head and for a moment, it felt inappropriately intimate until a wicked wave of selfish desire reminded her of why she invited her daughter in here at all.

It was odd to be looking at Booker's feet in all of this. He'd been so innocent the first time they met and suspected that hadn't changed much. Portia had been his first lover after his late wife all those years ago and now her and her teenage, former-whore daughter had lured him into depths of perversion which even the wealthy elite couldn't buy. She had to see his reactions for herself so she lifted her head high and brought it back down alongside Marina's, cheek-to-cheek as they both drank in the sight of the fit and handsome mink, older than either of them and by far the most uncomfortable of them, in the moment.

Booker was indeed dumbfounded but not enough to risk the rare opportunity. His darting eyes asked questions his mouth dared not vocalize as the massively busty mother and daughter engulfed his length between them, synchronizing their motions with familial teamwork.

Marina's hands fell away from her mother's back to squeeze the outsides of Portia's breasts, lifting and dropping them with childlike fascination. "Gods mother, you're so big!" Booker didn't miss her mother's momentary wince. Was this a new line crossed? Mashing was acceptable but no groping? No, even Anya had touched her breasts! This was fine.

"I don't believe this is happening!" Booker's muzzle burst in awe, eyes drinking in beautiful faces and quaking breasts smothering his thrusting erection. Finally, his teeth bit on his lower lip pensively. "I won't last long like this."

Marina was alluring in her smugness. "So?"

"I want to be inside you, Portia." The young, half-vixen canted her head curiously and Booker reached out quickly for her hand. "I am having such a hard time resisting you. You're just so young!"

The younger vixen stopped rocking her body over him, her smile falling and her eyes tore back to her mother, cross for a moment but Portia's hand on her shoulder steadied her. "Stay," she whispered before hands started to guide her daughter, pulling her leg over Booker's lap then slipping behind her to straddle him in tandem.

She pressed herself to Marina's spine, getting as close as her body would allow without crushing her breasts, then she eased both of them forward along the mink until Marina was over his chest and Portia, his stomach, barely far enough to clear his towering cock, resting along his thinly defined abs.

"What are you..." Booker finally asked as the younger vixen deliberately dragged her breasts over his face, taunting and teasing with some small risk of smothering but when he felt fingers wrap around his girth and guide him to Portia's heat, he stilled himself.

"This," she purred and pushed back, sinking his first few inches inside her then pulling Marina back by her hips until they nestled in unison again, easing back together. Portia exhaled slowly and deliberately as she fed herself Booker's thickness. Her head came to rest on her daughter's shoulder, looking down on him. "'You can watch her while you fuck me." Her hands on Marina were firm, steadying what felt like lean muscles coiled to leave.

Marina conceded for now. Soft-furred hands reached down between her legs to grope at the joining of the mink and her mother before her other hand ripped Portia's grip from her thigh and slapped it down on her breast. "Somebody is going to have to give me some attention."

Portia nodded and squeezed, fingers luxuriating in her incredible softness. "You should touch them, Booker." His teeth gritted, resisting for a moment before Marina snatched his hand and slapped it down on her unattended breast.

"I saw you looking earlier and you already had your dick all over them," she matter-of-factly justified. He feigned resistance but her daughter was not strong and he could have broken free if he really cared to. On contact, he gasped at the sensation, fingers sinking in.

"By the Gods, you're like... silk!"

"Someday we're going to find another word for what Marina feels like," Portia spoke with strain in her voice. Crotch-to-ass with her daughter and holding her tightly, Portia came to rest on her challengingly-sized mink lover with a steady exhale until his every inch was swallowed in her clenching depths, deep and distending. "You're like a tree trunk, Booker."

After a long moment to adjust, the elder vixen rolled forward carefully, bringing Marina closer so she could move herself around, slowly riding him while grinding herself into her daughter's rump and Marina's hands planted to brace herself over the mink, her breasts hanging down on his chest. Both of his hands moved up to grope the lithe, half-mink greedily.

With her fingers digging into her daughter's delightfully soft fur, she closed her eyes and thought back to those years ago with Booker and the time they spent together, intimate and passionate as he helped nurse her back to health. Her hips writhed over him, recalling memories and the many times they'd had passionate sex. She moved this way, then that, fast then slow, eager to romantic, her body clutching to his thick, mink cock that could definitely reach what used to be her buttons. Perhaps Booker was distracted by Marina? With tens of lovers in her wake, the logical voice in her head which should be silenced by drunk-lust in the moment reminded her of a truth she kept denying: this didn't work anymore.

"You okay back there, mother?" Her daughter had pulled Portia's hand down to her neglected sex, only for her fingers to be idle.

"Yes dear." Her eyes reopened, unaware of how long she was lost in thought and the instinctual effort of riding her lover. The mild burn of exertion present in her thighs suggested it had been a while. At the apex of her thrust, she scooted them both forward, up Booker and he mostly disappeared beneath her teenage daughter, her own body nearly free of his length. The sensation of a woman's heat at her fingertips didn't feel any different for being her daughter and the palmful of impossibly soft fur made her all the more inviting. She was committed and needed to keep Marina here and happy. No more limits.

An ecstatic cry slipped from her muzzle as two of her mother's skilled fingers pushed inside her, touching the way she would herself. Marina could handle this. She rocked forward from Portia's thrust, then again, the two vixens all but locked at the pelvis.

Portia could see Booker's darting, alert eyes over Marina's swinging breasts, perhaps reacting to her athletic jockeying or maybe from feeling that hand pinned between him and her daughter. She was moving with purpose, the half-vixen panting and writhing between them, moaning in joy. Half on top of her Marina now, she positioned herself with intention, far enough forward to where she was pulling him out and plunging back in, his tip spearing her folds again and again, letting his hips do more of the work to sink into her now. Hearing her daughter, hot and heavy beneath her presented a new challenge.

Portia had always considered herself heterosexual and attracted very much to men. She appreciated the beauty of the female form and was especially proud, even vain about her own dramatic curves but she loved the male body, she loved when they had huge, challenging cocks and she loved having sex with them. There had only been other women in a few youthful experiments, more recent desperation and some free-for-all groups where'd it'd be more trouble than it'd be worth to reject the lady parts shoved in her face.

None of that had never even quite registered in her mind as intercourse, which for all of her sexual liberation she still associated with penetration by a penis and that made this moment much more excusable than going downstairs and mounting her own son. She shivered again at the mental image but remained focused on Marina, having a job to do. Portia had been masturbating longer than Marina had been alive and this was her chance to have her headstrong daughter melt in her hand before she needed more from her.