Pairs of Pumpkins #07: A Half-Baker's Dozen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dark-furred palm angled as much as it could, pinned between bodies, mashing into Marina's clitoris while two skilled fingers curled inside her, then three, her index finger pushing and probing methodically until she found the buttons which had her reacting the most.

Her head came to rest on her daughter's shoulder, cheek-to-cheek as they rocked together over Booker, matching his rhythm. Marina was predictably wide-eyed and slack-jawed and for a long moment, she was purely fixated on pleasuring her daughter. After so much difficulty with sex, it was nice to have something easy. There was no point in trying to tease her: she was going to make her cum as hard and as fast as possible.

The younger vixen was very vocal and that made it all the easier to find what didn't work and quickly, what did. Portia started rocking her hips more, reaching back to hold Booker in place when he slipped free of her.

"Holy... oh my... Mother, I'm going to..."

That was her cue. Portia held her tight and rocked them forward in unison, hard enough to slap the handsome mink in the face with the teenage breasts that easily escaped from his grasp. She was clear of his slick erection again and blindly but deftly brought her hands together, wedging his girth against Marina's sex before pulling them both back.

"FUCK!" Booker cried out in unison with a far less coherent Marina, suddenly impaled mid-orgasm. The change spurred primal thrusting from him and writhing riding from her daughter. Portia broke the union of their pelvises to thrust as well, battling her hips against her daughter's ass like she were fucking it, like so many men had done with her and together they sent the teen's jostling chest into a dangerous, swinging blur that even Booker had the sense to back away from.

It wasn't Booker's fault she couldn't cum and she may as well continue to give him the show and the ride of a lifetime. Free of them, Portia slid up Marina's back with ease, hefting and dropping one breast over her shoulder, then the other before perching her head atop her daughter's head hair. She looked up to find Booker dumbfounded and thrusting wildly, like he might buck the comparatively slight vixen off him if her mother didn't hold her down. It was a long moment before he realized the impossibility of her position, so far above Marina.

"Wait, am I..." He looked down but there were only heavy, brown breasts, threatening to clobber his face.

"Relax and enjoy it," Marina said, her voice chilled by release. She dipped down, hands engulfing the mink's face before melting a kiss down onto his muzzle.

He resisted for barely a moment while her hands slid down his shoulders then back up and down his chest, soothing muscles with a practiced touch that complimented her confident mouth and tongue to melt away his resistance. Finally, she broke the kiss and lifted her head with a wry smile, bracing her hands on his shoulders and presenting the view again.

"Portia?"

"You're okay, Booker. You have her parent's permission." He looked dumbfounded but Marina's eagerness and skill coaxed out his instincts. Strong hands fell to her hips and pulled her back on his cock until she sank to the hilt with a tail-twitching gasp. His eyes locked on to the view of them, faces and breasts above, softness jostling with each thrust.

Portia's gentle thrusting closed in to grind herself against Marina's ass now, all the better rub herself against that incredible fur. For a moment, she felt like she could make herself cum just by doing this and considered how much less guilty there'd be if she could. She moved her hips around, finding the most direct contact to push herself against, smearing her wetness over her daughter's curves.

Marina was a vocal lover, she learned at the brothel. It was unsurprising, from a lifetime spent learning to please men that she would be and it was hard to tell if she was insincere or if she really did enjoy sex so much. The sounds of her daughter riding Booker made Portia's arm and neck fur stand on end, shrill coos of pure bliss, trembling on the edge of control. She sounded at once innocent and straining, which could be involuntary from Booker' impressive size. She made similar noises with the hung Ryo but she suspected it was a part of her routine. Portia had never met a man herself who didn't want to hear that his dick was bordering on too big.

Marina was very much in control, on top of him and holding him down with her hands and weight, leading him to a less eager rhythm until he was at a cadence which she could savor as she rocked back and forth. Booker did not want an innocent and she moved with enough skill and poise to make sure he knew she wasn't. Had Portia fucked him like this, he'd think she was in love with him. It was so masterful she considered simply sitting back and watching.

Grinding against Marina was delightful and promising but she needed more control of the rhythm if she were going to reach orgasm and she didn't want to disrupt that for her daughter. Besides, she already conceded to the depraved intention which created the whole situation. To witness the artistry of Marina's lovemaking made the burning need between her legs all the more demanding. Her head moved from resting atop her daughter's head to nipping at her ear before she whispered: "I want you to eat my pussy."

Portia's daughter's eyes sprung open, genuinely surprised for the moment before sinking back in their practiced, sultry bliss. "Yes mother." She looked down to Booker who had apparently also heard and her mouth cracked, unsure of what to say. It was another opportunity for him to hesitate.

Marina didn't miss it this time and her soothing touch went back into action, calming him and gently holding him down, asserting herself. "I bet you want to be on top of me, don't you? Really fuck me? I haven't been with a mink before but I heard so many stories." That was probably a lie but Marina knew how to get what she wanted. Soft hands held his cheeks, her nose to his, sharing breath as Portia eased off her daughter's back, careful not to hurt her neck as she slipped her breasts free of her head. She moved aside, leaving the two of them to jockey as needed, watching him for any hesitation and gave a bemused laugh to herself that it was even a concern.

Was any man going to run off, mid-coitus with two beautiful vixens throwing themselves at him? Marina lifted herself up and rolled over to her back playfully, beckoning him near in a way that was just girlish enough to spook him and so Portia lunged in, smothering him with her chest and nipping up from his neck before muttering in his ears. "Booker, I know you're a man of conscience. I love that about you and that's why I'm trusting you with my family. Marina's young but she is an adult. You're not taking advantage of anything."

Marina appeared on his other side, mashing her softness against him again. "You wouldn't have been able to resist me for long, Booker. I'm too good," she said and tugged his other ear with her lips. "This is the best case for us, to have mother's blessings. I can tell it's been a while for you and you're going to love having me around here." His back arched and somewhere down there, Marina had a grip on his cock again.

Booker gave a nervous chuckle but didn't budge.

Vixen eyes exchanged, coyly noting their progress before Portia nipped along his cheek until she was pecking at his mouth, "I want you to fuck my daughter, Booker. Then, I want you to put your fat cock up my ass, just like you used to." Her kiss poured over him, dipping her tongue into his muzzle while he conceded with a shallow, quick nod.

Marina nosed at his ear, feeling his resistance fading again. "And maybe you want to jizz all over both of us? Show us how much cum you can paint all these giant fox tits with?"

He nodded again and Portia smiled before breaking the kiss, locking eyes with her nose against his. "Let's get to it."

Both vixens rolled aside and Booker sprung up with youthful vigor, his cock swollen and ready for more. Marina scampered across the bed to lay on her back before him, her legs and arms spread in invitation and he joined her, lining up his length then pushing himself in with urgency, as if he might change his mind. Together they gasped, half of his cock inside her almost at once before he eased deeper, measuring her reaction but eager to hilt himself again. She winced as he nearly buried it all into her but her delicate hand beckoned him to keep going until their hips joined completely.

Watching, Portia recalled what he'd said before: Marina did look like she could be their child. Now the handsome, greying mink was mounting her teenage daughter right in front of her and she imagined perhaps her and Joseph hadn't looked so different when they were together. Two months ago the idea would have been repulsive but now it stoked her perverse fire to see such similar bodies together. To say anything might pull Booker right back out of it so she kept it to herself, acknowledging it with only a moment's tease across her sex before she moved in.

He was fucking Marina hard now, his inner beast awoken and the bed creaking beneath while the half-vixen was groaning with her face crunched in a winch, a less elegant posturing than her riding and cooing. "You okay, baby?" she cupped her daughter's face and she nodded emphatically.

Portia climbed up and over her towards Booker, wrapping an arm around the back of his neck then lifted her leg over Marina's face, her daughter's jostling chest battling against her stomach and the undersides of her own breasts. And then, there it was:

Cold nose, soft fur then skilled tongue unfurled against her wetness. Portia cried out and fell against Booker, one arm hanging on his shoulders, the other reaching down to sink in Marina's head hair. She knew in an instant this was going to work and gave a long breath of relief while the warmth of inevitable pleasure washed over her.

Greedy mink hands grabbed Portia's breasts that swelled out between them and she groaned over the helpless, feral whimpering of her daughter. He nosed at her muzzle and she kissed briefly but distracted, all the while hanging on to him for support.

Between her mother's legs, Marina attacked. Her muzzle pushed up like it was seeking entry, spreading her wanting heat to present it for a thorough tongue-lashing, plunging as deep into her as she could reach and moving around wildly, only to slip free and smother her clitoris under powerful pressure. Like her mother had to her, she was not teasing or coaxing but very much trying to bring her to orgasm as efficiently as possible.

Portia dipped her head into the nape of Booker's neck and clutched on to him tighter still. She all but knew this was going to work but didn't consider how well or how fast but the pleasure surged from her loins outward until even the extremities of her nerves were electrified.

"I'm not going to last much longer," Booker stammered out before Portia's muzzle interrupted with a hungry, passionate kiss, enveloping him as her orgasm wracked her like an earthquake. This thing that had been such a challenge for her once again unlocked with ease by her own daughter. She cried out in joy and relief, allowing herself respite in the moment of mindless bliss.

"I want to fuck your ass, Portia," he growled in her ear, fingertips pushing into her fur and she nodded. The vixen would have agreed to anything just then and Booker slipped away, letting her catch herself on the bed, on all fours now above Marina. His withdrawal presented his massive, reddened cock, and he was behind her quickly, eager to not miss the opportunity.

Portia was still sex-drunk from the shattering orgasm when the older mink behind her spread her cheeks and wedged his bloated cock to dwarf her clenching pucker. A moment's hesitation evaluated her dryness but his eagerness ensured it was not very thorough. Mercifully, his cock was slick and glistening with two generations of wetness and he eased himself into her, prying open her tightest of holes and steadily pushing in.

"I forgot how amazing this feels," he groaned, moving to double himself over her, sinking deeper as he closed the distance. "You were the last person I did this with, Portia." Her smile was blissful and lazy and she gave a breath of a laugh, squeezed by the strain of being filled anally by such a large male.

From below Marina's hands took her mother's face and tugged her down, right against her own-freshly fucked pussy, perhaps aware of how malleable she was in the moment and Portia didn't even consider hesitating. Marina was fragrant with the fresh smell of male and she started to attack his scent first. She licked at it, first from her folds and then from between them while Marina squirmed beneath. Her daughter's tongue had backed off, sensitive to her aftermath but still lashed up to tease her skin as Booker sunk deeper, complimenting his sodomy by coaxing surprised squeals from her.

The elder vixen tried not to think about how this was her own flesh and blood that she was lapping at. She focused only on her gratitude and as the lithe, half-vixen moved and quaked beneath her, inviting the challenge of bringing her to orgasm once again. Marina was bold and confident, completely in command of her sexuality more than most women twice her age. Portia didn't really know how much she enjoyed sex with her clients and had mostly avoided the topic but she had definitely made Marina cum with just her hand. Her daughter was an adult but still her child and this was the perfect opportunity to remind her.

Booker rocked the three of them back and forth with his thrusting, slow and methodical, his eyes fixated on his forbidden penetration while the vixens kept each other occupied. Portia's spine bowed and relaxed and Marina held her head in place as if she might escape, high pitched cooing escaping her sleek muzzle again, escalating further beyond control at her mother's ministrations.

Portia was alight with pure invigoration and the lingering warmth of the afterglow. Marina couldn't take Ryo anally and she wouldn't likely try with the similarly hung Booker. Her mother could and did, inches above the girl's face and it couldn't hurt to gloat on that. "Fuck my tight asshole! Fuck it good and deep! I want every inch of your cock up my ass!" she pleaded before diving in again, kissing, licking and slurping, feeling Marina's composure eroding away again.

The vixen was glowing for the first time in a long time. Last time with Marina was barely consensual but this was entirely deliberate. With Booker's cock buried in her ass and Marina's pleasure now at her mercy, Portia was in control. She felt like the bold, adventuress lover she'd been before. Was giving oral sex any worse than receiving? Was it even really sex? She had licked far worse things in her adventures.

Marina's swelling cries finally erupted in a quivering, helpless orgasm, her smaller frame quaking, dominated by Portia's. "Oh mother! I'm cumming again!"

Portia was her mother. The matriarch. The one in charge. She did not relent, devouring her daughter's pussy through a flood of wet release, coaxing more and more from her.

"I'm gonna cum! I want it all over you!" Booker pulled back with equal measures of urgency and care, uncorking from Portia's rump and waiting on his knees.

With her own daughter thoroughly pacified, Portia gave her silky, lean thigh a smack as she climbed off her. "Come on, sweetie." With her face revealed, Marina was awestruck, her breath heaving in a way that couldn't be an act.

"Mother..."

Portia beamed with pride, her muzzle matted with wetness and she hurried to sit in front of the gasping mink then arched her back proudly, presenting her tremendous, quaking bust. She patted the seat beside her before tugging Marina's arm and pulling her into place before the half-mink emulated her mother, licking her lips before opening her mouth in offering.

She was barely in place when the hung mink erupted with a mighty groan, gushing thick sperm across both abundant, vulpine chests. A long, first gush was enough to draw a single line across all four breasts before Portia pulled Marina closer and he drew a second one the other way.

With an arm around each other, Portia reached out with her free hand to grip Booker's sperm-slinging erection and stroke it furiously, slinging his cum without care or precision, raining down in smaller spurts on their chests, faces and even in their hair. Marina was a moment behind, delicate fingers grazing over his scrotum and he winced at her near-tickling touch.

The mink's orgasm was full and long, likely his first in some time and kept going until Portia's arm started to get tired, her eyes starting to appraise just how much of a mess they had made.

"Whoa," she marveled at the collective damage, like a pint glass of cum had been thrown on both of them and still more swallowed in mouths and on the tongues. They would need to clean up before the morning.

Booker collapsed back on the bed, panting deeply, eyes wide in disbelief. "That was the single most depraved thing I've seen or done in my whole life. You... do this? To each other?!"

Portia gave a small shake of her head as she curled up next to the mink before she spoke, glancing over to her once-again composed daughter. "It was a first." Some of it was. "All bets are off in a threesome, right?"

Marina blinked then gave a small shrug, conceding before curling up at his other side, draping her hand over his stomach.

"I guess so?" Booker shook his head with a defeated, disbelieving laugh, slinking his arms around the two of them, pulling them close until their breasts spilling over his chest. "It was incredible. Both of you are incredible. Perverted on a level I don't know I can fully comprehend but incredible."

Marina looked at her mother eye-to-eye under Booker's jaw, straight-faced and studying, the slightest crinkle to her brow. Portia slid her hand to hers and intertwined their fingers, palm flat on top of him. She gave a wink, then a smile, which her daughter couldn't help but return.

* * *

"You really have to leave, mother?"

"We all just got here? Can't you stay longer?"

Edgar and Evita refused to let go of their mother who was down on one knee to meet their stature, hugging both of them at once. They were almost the same height, Evita slightly older and taller than her brother but that wouldn't last many more years.

The youngest of her rescued children, Edgar was half-wolf and would grow to be bigger than any of them, perhaps except Anya. His coat was a striking black and white, where it could be seen from beneath his short pants and shirt. He looked the part of his more substantial father's bloodline but still bore the freckles of his mother's lineage on his neck and face, below his sky-blue eyes. He was strong already despite his young age and she could feel how much tighter he was hugging her than his sister was or could.

Evita was a year older than him and her father had been a red fox. That was predominately her pattern, with a white belly and black socks though the red of her fur mixed with the white and ivory of the Vasiljev bloodline and it made the young girl nearly pink in color. The slightly tattered dress she wore was a light green that complemented it perfectly.

"We'll all be together again soon but there are a lot more of your brothers and sisters who need my help. You have a whole family to take care of you in the meantime. And Booker! You'll be safe and cared for."

The seven of them had gathered on the customer side of the counter in "Booker's Baked Goods" after the breakfast rush and the ovens were full of bread and meat pies for the upcoming lunch hour. Portia had waited until now so she could eat with her family once more and not disrupt the sales boom the mink's bakery was experiencing since the arrival of the vixens.