Pairs of Pumpkins #10: The Embrace of Disgrace 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped herself. "We can talk about that later. For now, I can get you out of here safely. Jasper, you back to the castle. Mother, you and I, out of town. No suits. We can see Bowen and Sienna. Take them, if we need. They shut the city down so fast that the plague is mostly contained here. There were only a few cases in Zentia."

Portia lifted her head slowly, eyes wide and desperate.

"The others are fine. Booker, Anya, Evita, Edgar, Marina and of course, Joseph. I had to magically track down him because apparently, you want to be unfindable by magic." She glared at the relagite stone on the bedside table.

"I spent three days at Booker's. I arrived the day before Anya left. I don't think I'd hugged or been hugged since I was a child until I met them all. It was awkward, at first but they made me feel welcome. I like all of them. I like having a family."

Portia covered her mouth and her shoulders slumped, eyes glossy with wetness.

"They all miss you, Mother. Booker offered to let me stay but I could tell he was worried that I'd be useless in the bakery," she looked down at her chest. "He was right. I barely fit behind the counter. Finding my family wasn't the goal though: you were. I needed to know the truth about where we came from and now, I know. When they told me you'd gone on without them, I tracked the ledger."

Portia exhaled, deep and loud before rushing to Anastasia for another difficult hug.

"I almost dropped it in the sea."

"I'm glad you didn't. For all of our sakes. We should wait until it's very late to leave. I can clean us all up with a spell beforehand. I'll scrub this room of evidence. Leave everything nonessential behind. That includes weapons. Armor." She paused and added: "Clothes. It's the only way my archaic version of Invisibility works."

Portia shrugged and sighed, looking at her weathered, custom-built armor she hadn't worn in almost two months. She wondered if it even still fit since she was thinner now from regular exercise, limited rations and no alcohol. "Fine. Naked out there beats clothed in here. That was expensive though."

"It turns out you can make a lot of money doing magic for people. We'll be fine."

The elder vixen stiffened up and squinted. "You're planning to come with me? To rescue the rest?"

Anastasia twitched and paused, then turned to face her mother fully. "Anya told me what happened in Redwall. She had a Ring of Fireball Casting that she wasn't trained with. I've been around magic since before I could crawl. I tracked you hundreds of miles from The Pale Lands with magic. You know how dangerous it is between there and here but I survived. Unscathed. Eighteen years old. Looking like this. Over land and sea. I got into a walled city under martial law without any clothes on. I hid in the same room with two of you, one of you psychic, for twenty-five days. I can sneak all of us, including Bowen and Sienna, out of a fortified city while protecting us from a fatal, airborne plague. I memorized your entire map and plan. I know where Zarron lives. I have your entire ledger memorized and I know which parts of it are out of date and which ones are wrong."

She paused pointedly, catching her breath. "Do you want to send me to Zentia to bake muffins with a chest like this?"

Portia cracked a smile. "You are definitely my daughter. I was worried it'd be lonely out there."

Anastasia's flat demeanor broke enough to smile at the corner of her mouth.

"So why did you wait so long to reveal yourself?" Jasper looked between them, for approval to interrupt.

The smile fell. "I didn't mean for it to happen like this. I was going to. I wasn't sure the best way. You decided this morning to go back and Mother decided to leave so I was about to. Soon. I didn't know how I would present myself when I first came in, or if I even wanted to. You were having sex before I had a chance to think about it. Right after I walked in. Zarron had a lot of stories about how awful you were that I didn't think were true. I had to know if he was right. He wasn't. Other than about you really liking sex. That was true."

"You've been watching us for three weeks."

"Yes. I heard every conversation you had. In bed, over meals. Iterating and refining your plan to save your sons and daughters. Trying to help Jasper be a good man." She paused and cleared her throat. "I grew up very isolated. The only men I've seen naked until now are Zarron and two of my brothers. We were told by Zarron and our nannies that the world forbade incest but there I was as a little girl in his lab, helping him inseminate your eggs with my uncle's sperm. He thought it would make you more powerful and said that incest is wrong because of the sex, not for the inbreeding. It never made sense to me."

Jasper was throbbing hard at the exchange of the busty vixens and started to lean forward when Anastasia whipped her head fast enough to twirl her reddish hair. "I don't want to have sex with you. But you two can." She looked away when she said that.

"I think that'd be a little awkward," Portia shook her head.

"I know what happened with Anya, Marina and Ryo. And with Marina and Booker. You've done it before."

Portia deflated. "Well, I'm glad my children are so good at keeping all this a secret."

"Booker went to bed and left out the wine."

"Marina is still sleeping with him?"

"They try to hide it but she's sleeping in his bed every night."

"Well, good. He's a good man. She deserves that, and so does he."

Jasper slipped up against his mother, wrapping his arms around her waist and looking squarely at Anastasia. "You don't see a problem with us having sex? Or you've been enjoying your private show?"

Anastasia twitched and he grinned, the arm behind his mother now reaching to grope the far side of her breast. "I thought so. Mom and I still have one more time to go."

"Jasper, I've just met one of my daughters for the first time. We have a lot to catch up on."

"You and I will have plenty of time to catch up, Mother. Jasper will be gone tomorrow." Her eyes flitted between her mother and brother, who sparkled with excitement as he slipped behind Portia, his fingers denting her bosom and the other sliding down to her sex.

She swallowed visibly. "You want to watch us fuck?"

Ana gave a nervous, shallow nod. "Well, I've seen that a lot already. But you do have one more time to go. For your record. The most sex you've had in one day since I've been here is six times but I bet it was more the first week."

Jasper grinned wickedly, kissing along the nape of his mother's neck.

"That's so hot you were watching. You know, Mom fucked a magical therapist who disguised herself as you."

Ana's eyes doubled in size, the most expression she'd shown yet.

"Jasper!"

His hands move over her, tracing her curves with a practiced, delicate touch, nosing down his mother's shoulder. "She was like you, except with a gigantic dick."

"Jasper!"

He nibbled softly back up her neck, groping her chest again. "Fake Anastasia was so hung that Mom couldn't walk right afterward. It's how she figured out she can only get off with her family."

Anastasia was shocked and blushing, standing frozen.

"Jasper! Stop it!"

One hand fell back to her sex, dragging his finger over the part in her folds. "You're so wet, Mom," he whispered loudly in her ear, looking at Anastasia with a coy grin. He stepped behind her then, guiding her legs apart with his foot. "Scooch. Scooch." She obliged.

"Wait," Ana said before kneeling in front of her mother, an effortful hobble to manage the balance of her enormous chest. "I'd like to see it go in."

"Ready sister? I'm going to fuck our mother now," he called out, easing her feet further open with his. Portia couldn't see her daughter anymore, under the shelf of her breasts but felt the wave of softness of her bosom compress against her thighs, then the warmth of her breath, hovering near her sex. Just like with Marina, there was some excitement from her daughter which was absent in closeness with any other woman.

"Do it," Ana's voice was soft and firm.

Jasper gripped his length with both hands and backed up enough to bring his cockhead to Portia's waiting sex. He was as eager to tease and show off for his sister as he was to mate, a torturously slow thrust dragging along her labia, parting it with his girth, then up her belly until it poked the bottom of her cleavage, back and forth, knowing somewhere down there, nearby, was Anastasia's face.

Bent forward, standing, she reached down to find Ana's shoulders and brace herself on them. "C'mon Jasper. Momma's horny."

"So hot," he murmured before drawing back and sinking in, a long groan escaping her. "You see, Anastasia? You see my cock plunging into our mother? How she stretches around her baby boy inside her?"

"I do."

He held her hips, tugging back carefully.

"We came out of there. Put your hand on mom's navel. Feel how deep I am."

She obliged and he pushed in deeper until his every inch was buried inside her. He then began to thrust.

"Oh. I feel it. I'm surprised it all fits."

"Mom can take so much more than I thought women could. I bet it runs in the family. I actually used to wonder if I was too big to have sex? I'm not. At least, not for my family. You see how wet she gets for her own kids?"

"Yes."

"Are you wet too, Anastasia?"

"Stop trying to fuck your sister, Jasper," Portia groaned over the teasingly slow thrusts of her son. "She said no."

"What about your mouth?"

"No."

"What about your tits?"

"..."

"Holy Gods, Mother. Can I?"

"Anastasia, whatever is wrong with me doesn't have to be wrong with you. Everything you've seen here is abominable and illegal and you shouldn't..."

"She's holding my balls, Mom. And her finger is..." he sucked in a gasp. "It's in my butt."

"Jasper..."

"Don't go down that morality hole again. The Rules of Ethical Incest, remember? We're old enough to make our own decisions and I want to see what it feels like. Maybe she does too. Breasts only. No sex."

"I've never done anything like this before," Anastasia added. "We can try it."

"Well you're obviously not focused on fucking me," Portia scowled over her shoulder as Jasper drew back and free of her. "My own son: a tease! That doesn't run in the family."

He stepped back with a guilty grin and Portia moved out from between them. He surged towards his sister's enormous chest, walking his erection straight into her cleavage. She had squeezed them together with her upper arms, ballooning out well past her elbows, with one arm reaching out between his legs.

She looked sideways to her mother. "I almost put my mouth around another brother's penis. I liked the smell."

"Anastasia!"

"Can I touch them?" Jasper asked and she nodded. Eager hands dove down to planetary curves, far too massive to grope or squeeze, only to sink his hands into. Anastasia had presented them well enough and he inched into her cleavage until her nipples were at his hips. "My Gods, it goes straight in! You're so huge! Look Mom, it goes straight in!"

He flashed a giddy grin to his mother as he lurched forward, hunching over Anastasia.

"Yes dear. Your sister's breasts are a lot bigger than mine," she said with some reserved irritation but he didn't notice, working up to an eager, primal mating.

Anastasia was almost transfixed, her jaw hanging open while her eyes were glued to his length, thrusting in and out of her until his tip was poking her sternum.

Portia sat down on the stripped bed frame, her face showing her disapproval. Still, her hand rested over her wetness and Jasper noticed. "You should eat her pussy, Mom!"

The younger vixen shook her head. "No thanks. But I'd like to be held."

Portia knelt and slipped her arms around her waist, nestling in with her spine at enough of an angle for her chin to rest on her shoulder.

Ana took back her hands after a time, one gathered her hair back away from her face, pulling it in a ponytail. The other took a grip of his cock and angled it up toward her open, waiting muzzle, still sandwiched between her breasts.

"Anastasia, you don't have to..."

"I want to," she replied. Her nostrils flared with the scent of incestuous perfume, his leaking precum mixed with slickness from being inside their mother so many times.

She eased her mouth cautiously over the first few inches of his girth, then closed her lips, eyes darting curiously as she tasted it. She eased her head forward carefully, her jaw opening wider until she found the point where she gagged, then backed off. Jasper looked to his mother, unsure what to do but she only scowled in return. Then Anastasia began to bob her head, carefully and slowly at first but working up her confidence and speed.

Portia grimaced, as it was entirely too familiar. Anastasia had a front-row seat to her experienced mother sucking cock countless times and the way she fellated him was a perfect impersonation. She might as well have been looking in a mirror. Jasper noticed that she noticed.

"She's a natural, Mom!"

"I'm the worst mother that ever lived."

Ana was undeterred, her eyes looking up to Jasper's and quickly recapturing his attention.

Portia shook her head with disapproval but her hand moved to take over holding Ana's hair back, her head resting over her shoulder. Her other hand slipped down to her rump, then crept lower. "Stop me if you don't want this. But my girl deserves to cum when she sucks her first dick."

Anastasia gave a careful, singular nod before a slow groan announced the arrival of her mother's fingers at her sex.

Portia watched from as close as she could without losing focus and the scene was shamefully exciting. She studied her daughter's technique, and then Jasper's reactions. "Use your tongue, Anastasia. Slowly. A lot's going on in my mouth when I suck a dick," Portia spoke while her hand gently worked beneath them. "Mind your teeth, especially your fangs."

She nodded, careful and shallow, her nostrils flaring with heavy breath, working her head back and forth over her brother's thick shaft. She took him as far as the back of her throat and still, so much of him remained outside her, nestled in her cleavage.

Jasper's gaze was transfixed with the spectacle and his jaw slack, eyes darting over every detail of the two women. "Thanks for understanding, Mom."

"I'm starting to think it runs in the family." She leaned in for a quick taste of him then turned her attention back to her daughter. "Seal your lips around it. Make a vacuum. Then bob your head. Look him in the eyes while you suck his dick if you really want him to melt. But close your eyes occasionally. You look crazy if you don't."

The younger vixen nodded again, blinking focused eyes that had been open too long before resuming her attentive stare.

Portia's fingers worked under her daughter, matching their rhythm as she played her like an instrument, building her up to a crescendo. She hadn't done this to many women but she'd had decades of practice on herself, most nights she wasn't sharing a bed with someone else.

Jasper wasn't going to believe he was making his sister cum by sucking his cock but it'd be nice for them both regardless. Her free hand slipped around the near curve of one of the only breasts she'd ever seen bigger than her own. Crushed into Ana's back and Ana's massive endowments, it was nearly as far as she could reach before she found a hard nipple.

"Jasper, you are a lucky son of a bitch," Portia raised a brow with a crooked grin.

"Don't talk about yourself that way, Mom," he coughed a laugh.

Ana brought her muzzle lower, towards her chest until she'd made a passage from her breasts to the back of her muzzle, enveloping her brother's erection. Her muffled moans grew louder and stronger as Portia's fingers grew bolder still, trying to time them perfectly together until Ana was trembling and squealing in her arms.

"Holy... oh fuck... FUCK!" Jasper's words burst out and his body convulsed with impending release.

"Careful Anastasia, your brother cums a lot!"

His hips bucked triumphantly before Anastasia's cheeks ballooned out and then overflowed, spilling semen all over her massive chest. Her eyes shot open and she coughed over her groans while Portia's unrelenting fingers carried her through her orgasm. She pulled her head free of him, uncorking a flood of viscous white and more with the next cough, spilling down her jaw and onto her chest.

"I told you!!"

Free of his sister's mouth, he pointed his length at her breasts, stroking himself to make even more of a mess of them. He aimed higher then marking his mother's face, then his sister's, then his mother's breasts, each with a throbbing gush of teenage virility.

"So hot! Lick it, Mom!"

She obliged, leaning in and taking a surge of cum on the tongue before wrapping her mouth around him, loving eyes gazing up at him. He savored for a moment then pulled out, shaking the last of his climax out on Ana, who finally caught her breath, then crumpled back to sit, wiping her muzzle with her arm.

Portia flopped down on her rump beside them. "I never imagined I would enjoy watching my daughter suck my son's dick but I guess that's who I am now."

Jasper eased himself to the ground and crawled to sit between Portia's legs, leaning back on her, panting. Awkward silence followed for a long moment.

"Well, that was a fun family reunion," Portia spoke. "But with Anastasia with us and able to get us out of here, we are leaving tonight."

Jasper slumped and pouted. "Just a few more days? Anastasia being here changes everything."

"That's right. She does. We're not helpless to this plague anymore. We don't have to wait and see if someone tries to burn our house down again. There's a whole book full of your siblings who may need our help. Some more urgently than others."

He frowned and she considered for a moment.

"You've only met one of your sisters and she's just sucked your dick. Don't you want to meet some more?"

"This is great but..." His face lit up. "Yes, I think I'd like that."

"No guarantees that any more of them are as perverted as us but your odds look good so far."

Any post-orgasm softening of his cock had stopped and wickedness flashed in his eyes.

"One more time, mother?"

The elder vixen glared at him long and pointed before she answered. "Obviously. You teased me back there and you're one shy of your stupid record."

Ana watched with subdued disbelief. "Can men just go forever?"

"Most men need a break. Even teenage boys. But your brother, it seems, is a special kind of little pervert when it comes to incest," Portia chuckled and ruffled the hair of his head. "Just like his mom."

"I can rest tomorrow." He shrugged and jumped up to grab the ledger nearby. "Remember when we read the names of your sons? And you imagined fucking them?"

She said nothing but turned her head away from Anastasia's piqued attention.

He returned, handing his sister the book, then sat back down behind Portia, fingers running over her arms and nipping at her neck. "Will you read off the names of our sisters, Ana? While I fuck Mom?"

"Yes but I have them memorized."

He considered. "Okay but it's hotter if you read it."

"Don't drip anything on the pages, dear. You've got cum all over you," Portia warned, leaning back into her son's embrace.

"You don't need it anymore but okay," Anastasia shifted to lay down on her side with the ledger in front of her while Jasper's muzzle met his mother's in a hungry kiss. She cleared her throat.

"Evangeline Pridemoon. Arctic Fox. My sister. Not very nice. Probably not going to fuck you."

He slipped his head under Portia's arm, stretching himself to reach a breast. "Juicy stuff only please?"