Pairs of Pumpkins #10: The Embrace of Disgrace 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Portia twisted her spine to meet him and he latched on to her stiff nipple, his hand falling to her crotch.

"Anastasia Pridemoon. Arctic Fox. Me. Just had your penis in her mouth." She tilted her head smartly aside and he looked back with a grin.

"Sanna Pridemoon. Half-fox, half-racoon. Anya Pridemoon. Three-quarters fox, one-quarter bear."

"Anya is off-limits. Let me have one innocent child."

"Can we skip ahead to the ones without commentary?" He perked with a flash of frustration then slipped back. He guided Portia on her back, then maneuvered between her legs, his well-used erection fully erect once again. He drank in the view of her and grinned. "Here we go, Mom. Round ten."

"Last time for a long time. Give momma a good fucking to remember you by!"

He nodded and sunk into her with familiar ease, both of them groaning in delight. His hips went into motion instantly, escalating until they were a flurry of thrusting. "Keep reading! Who else has got a rack like yours, Ana?"

"I've not met many as adults. So far, none but a few were requested with the same treatment I got. Most turn out like our mother."

"Dammit. Keep going."

"Oh, these aren't big enough for you now!?" Portia barked.

"Aurora Pridemoon. Annamaria Pridemoon. First, identical twins."

"That's more like it. I just learned I like threesomes a little bit ago."

"Capriana Pridemoon. Half-timber wolf. Vivienna, Velaria and Veronica Pridemoon. Arctic fox. First triplets."

"Triplets!? Let me fuck your ass again, Mom!"

"Make me cum first!"

Anastasia was sprawling out on her side, one hand down between her legs. She was only half-minding the book.

"Keep going, Ana!" His teenage body was a flurry of eager lust but he moved with practice and experience, focused on her release without using his hands. Portia rocked in lazy pleasure, content for him to do the work.

"Magdalena Pridemoon. Half-coyote. First Fraternal Twin. Mary, Matilda..."

"Wait, who's the other twin coyote?!"

"Cormac, remember? A boy," Portia grunted out.

"Fraternal twins, not identical," Anastasia added.

"Fuck!" he stammered out. "Keep reading!"

Portia's groaning overflowed into squealing delight, pounding her fist on the mattress with the rhythm of his hips. "It's still so easy! You make me cum so easy!"

"Mary, Matilda, Margery and Margaret Pridemoon. Arctic fox. First Quadruplets."

"That's so hot! I'm close, Mom!"

"Fuck my ass!"

Anastasia watched as her mother rolled over beneath Jasper in practiced tandem, like a choreographed dance. He sunk himself in her clenched pucker, the tight muscle of it glistening with generous lubrication from earlier in the day.

Portia gritted her teeth with squinting eyes, claws digging into the mattress, feeling him reach her most forbidden depths. Even after so many times, Jasper still felt enormous. From the corner of her eye, she saw how it made Ana touch herself more enthusiastically.

"You like it when he buttfucks me?" Portia grinned as she asked. Ana's eyes averted, back to the pages.

"Keep reading!"

"Wanna try it?"

Anastasia ignored her mother's invitation and Jasper was too close to notice. "Christiana, Chriselda, first cross-breeds. Both half-stags. Phaedra and Ashe. Half red fox. Katherine, Arctic Fox. Daphne, half-wolf. Marina, half mink. Rhiannon and Cassandra, arctic foxes..."

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Jasper howled out, smashing his hips against his mother's, his knot sinking into her and pushing out a yelp from her. Laying across her back, he tangled his limbs in hers and rolled them both over, leaving her on top. They were straining and crying out in delight until it was too much for Ana, who gave a stifled cry of pleasure as her busy hand finally worked her to climax.

"Ten... times. One day." He stammered out over exhausted breath, nestled into his mother.

Portia panted for a long while until she caught her breath enough to reply. "What a finale to the most debaucherous two months of my life. Now let's get some sleep. We need to be up well before dawn."

Through lidded eyes and a crooked, contented smile, Jasper agreed. "That should be very easy."

Anastasia crawled up on all fours to join them, nuzzling in then closing her eyes.

Month of Tidumoon, Day 4. Readak.

It was past midnight when Portia woke her two, groggy, naked, teenage children and they quickly set into action, preparing to leave. They gathered up their gear, weapons and clothes and stashed them in a trunk, with the most reluctance around Portia's relagite charm. It had protected her from wizards' dirty tricks countless times, including Zarron's attempt to subdue her but there was no way to magically conceal a charm that itself, negated magic.

"Let's clean this place up," Anastasia said, moving to the center of the room.

"Why? We're going to leave anyway."

"Leave a lot of evidence of our family, our incest and my plan," Portia said, following her daughter.

"Don't worry. This won't take any time." Anastasia looked behind her ensuring she had space. She snapped then and phased back a long step, a magical, micro-teleport that moved her but not the dirt, soot, salt, sweat and cum. Her filth hung in the air just long enough to realize it no longer had support then it fell to the ground in a disgusting and not insubstantial pile.

"I don't even want to see ours," Portia shook her head.

"That one is just for me. You two and the room get the fun one."

Anastasia gestured with her hands and spoke nonsense before she cast a spell. This one shot foam from her palms which hit the walls and floors in a flood of whiteness, from which bubbles began to form, growing to the size of pumpkins. As they grew, they raced around erratically but in a collective formation that she guided. She waved them slowly over the walls and floors until only the carved map on the floor remained.

Portia and Jasper lined up to be cleaned in the waves at her guidance.

"Close your eyes," she instructed before steering the bubbles over the pair with a casual gesture. They crawled over them in erratic patterns, like creatures attacking but they appeared to be only capable of cleaning and something of a tickle.

"This feels so weird!" Jasper giggled.

"I might cum again if this one keeps scrubbing my pussy."

After a few passes of the bubbles frenetically drew lines of cleanliness over them until every inch was covered, they burst out of existence like any common soap bubbles. They and the room were left as clean as freshly bathed, smartly absent of any perfumes that might compromise their escape.

"I don't love magic but I really needed that," Portia marveled, running her fingers through her suddenly fresh, soft fur and hair. "Now we look like a perfectly respectable, naked family."

Anastasia acknowledged with a nod before setting back into motion. She cleared off a patch of the floor in the furthest corner of the room then set about drawing a large, elaborate seal on the ground, in the charcoal they had used for mapping and planning. "As a last resort, this will help us teleport back here."

"Teleporting? That's never going to happen," Portia shook her head. "This building might be burned down next week and even if not, I've heard all the horror stories."

"Probably not all of them. I'd also rather not but just in case."

She finished the seal then with some effort and help from her brother, rose to her feet.

Portia stood with the ledger under her arm, her son hanging on her side. "Are we ready?"

"Yes. We'll still be able to talk out there in whispers but we won't be able to see each other." Anastasia looked between them. "Don't let go of each other."

"Right. We're going straight to the brothel where Sienna lives and I can't imagine a world where we leave her there." Portia slipped away from Jasper to pace as she spoke. "Then we'll steal a boat..."

"...which I'll make invisible."

"I am not looking forward to being on the water in a boat I can't see, but yes." She shivered and continued. "We'll cross the harbor to Low Town, South and check on Bowen. Then back to the castle to drop off Jasper, Sienna and maybe Bowen. Then back to the boat..."

"Or a new one. We might not find the old one because..."

"It'll be invisible. Right. Then Anastasia and I are rowing out of the harbor and down the coast before dawn. Any questions?"

"That's a lot of walking," the younger vixen swallowed. "I didn't get much exercise as an apprentice to a wizard until I had to follow your trail. I'll keep up."

"Good. Anything else?"

Ana's attention fell to the hefty ledger under Portia's arm. "I've got the book memorized, Mother. I wrote most of it. You can leave it if you want."

Portia's expression crunched with skepticism but considered her words. "If I don't bring it with us, it could fall into the wrong hands."

"We could destroy it?"

"Don't you think this information is important enough to warrant a backup? The only connection we have to our bloodline."

"It's not the only connection. It's not even the only copy and neither is entirely accurate or current. I've also met some of Zarron's clients and know where to find them. I see your point, though. It's the only real keepsake I have from my old life anyway. It'll need its own seal so don't drop it."

"It's strange to think about going home after all this." Jasper mused aloud. "It feels like a different lifetime."

"I know the feeling," Portia's eyes fell to the ground.

He looked up to her, brow furrowed and he rested his hand on her back. "I'm going back to the castle and I'm going to make amends for being such a spoiled shit. That's thanks to you. I'm going to appreciate what I have and I'm going to use my adopted family's power and influence to help this one. I can't thank you enough."

"I'm about to go on my first adventure with my Mother," Ana stepped up. " All I've done with my life is study magic and help Zarron clone our family. Now I can do some good with my life because I found you." She leaned in for another, clumsy hug, and Jasper joined her from the other side.

Portia chuckled. "'Some good' like helping your mother fuck your brothers?"

Anastasia "Mother, I'm serious. I've met many people who bought children from Zarron. Most of them are not nice people. Our brothers and sisters need you. We need you."

"Finally time to be an adventurer again, Mom," Jasper nuzzled in closer. "I'm excited to have some part in this too, even if I'm not on the actual rescues."

"And it's going to be a big help, Jasper. Anyone you can take in and keep safe."

"Of course, Mother. And I'll keep this safehouse secure. I'll check in now and then, in case you do need to use that teleport circle. Not too often though, that anyone would find it."

Portia leaned down and kissed his forehead. "That's my boy."

"You can count on me. Can the rest of us count on you to stop beating yourself up? To accept who you are, so you can do what needs to be done?"

She sighed. "Stop reading my mind."

"I'm reading your face, Mom."

"He's right, Mother. We've got a lot of work to do."

"It's not the sex. That's just who I am and what I do now. I don't even think it's wrong anymore." She bit her lower lip and paused. "It's going to take a lot longer to come to terms with being a mother. But I won't let it slow us down."

Content with her answer, Jasper and Anastasia moved in to sandwich her in affection once again. A sheepish grin cracked his muzzle and he turned to his sister.

"Can we still have sex when we're invisible? Like in the town square?"

Portia gave a breath of a laugh then shook her head.

"I imagine you'd both become visible at the moment of penetration. I'm very curious. But I don't think this is the right time to find out."

"Fine," he huffed. Let's go."

The three gathered at the door, then the young wizard cast the first spell with a chant and a gesture, leaving a slight, spherical shimmer around them, centered on her. "That will keep us safe from the plague and any biological threats, as long as we stay close. Don't let go of each other. Now for the invisibility."

She drew runes on the fronts and backs of her brother, mother, the ledger then herself. They held hands in a triangle before she spoke a single word of power:

"SHONDULA."

All three vanished together.

"Whoa! Weird!"

"Whispers only from now on!"

Floorboards creaked as Anastasia led the way to the door. "I've never done this with a group before. We'll have to go slow."

Feet shuffled then the door unlatched and carefully opened, letting in a wave of the cold, night air.

A long moment followed before Portia spoke.

"Jasper? We have to walk if we're going to get all this done tonight."

"I'm going to miss this place."

"We need to go."

"You live in Stusport. You can come back whenever you want," Ana said.

"If it's going to stay a safe house, he really shouldn't."

"I won't. I promise. Sorry. Let's go."

The door closed, appearing to by itself, leaving the safehouse almost as cold, clean and empty as it had been when they arrived, two months before. Bare feet were all but silent on cobblestone and wood as they left it behind them. The invisible, emboldened trio of a family returned to the vastness of the world, their mission and purpose. Hand-in-hand, the three Pridemoons ventured onward into the night.

END OF "PAIRS OF PUMPKINS", SEASON ONE