Pairs of Pumpkins #10: The Embrace of Disgrace 03

Story Info
The conclusion of Season One!
9.5k words
4.44
2.3k
6

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 09/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3: A Horizon of Hope

Month of Tidumoon, Day 3. Sowdak.

"THE OUTBREAK IS NEARLY CONTAINED. WE EXPECT THIS TO BE THE LAST MONTH OF LOCKDOWN BUT IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOMES UNTIL IT IS LIFTED. ATTEMPTS TO SPREAD THE DISEASE BY LEAVING YOUR HOME WILL BE PUNISHABLE BY DEATH."

It was the second time the heralds had come by since the fire four days ago. They made the announcement at each intersection and halfway down the longer streets, ensuring everyone would hear at least once but most two or three times.

Portia and Jasper watched from the window as they passed, still in their sealed, hooded and snorkeled oil skin suits that every city official and watchperson they'd seen was wearing. He had been psychically scanning for the otter who started the fire any time one of them came by but she hadn't returned.

"Well? Is it real? Or are they just trying to keep us here long enough to burn it all down?"

"She's reporting what she's been told but isn't sure if she believes it. Is this the second time they've changed the date?"

"The third."

"Yeah..."

"Anya was supposed to start at the Academy in Westerkerk the morning after the fire."

"I'm sure she made it. You think that Ryo fellow is going to creep on her?"

"At this point, I hope that's the worst of her troubles. She's tough. I didn't think I'd miss them all this much."

He put his arm around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder. "You had a lot of things to figure out."

Portia pulled him near and nodded. "We need to get out of here. Urgently."

After a long pause, he replied. "I've been waiting for you to say that. You've been different since the fire."

She turned to look down at him, her forehead raising.

"Not in a bad way! And I swear I didn't read your mind. I can just tell. You're colder. Distracted. Not in the mood. And I know it's not because of me."

With a deep breath, she thought long on how to proceed until the words slowly escaped. "Are you going..."

"...back to the castle? Yes, I am. I was being a brat when I thought my life was so terrible. I'll be better this time. To other people. To my responsibilities. And of course, to you and the rest of our family. Maybe, that also puts me in a better position than my heroic, vigilante mother, to figure out what's really going on with the plague and the arsonist. Lone wolf or a grand conspiracy?"

She gave a solemn nod.

"You have a great plan for the family and the best way I can help is to ensure there is a safe place for them here, while you figure out a more permanent solution. Maybe we can keep this safehouse and I can set up another one or two with my other family's resources."

"Well, that's very selfless of you, Jasper. You're sure it's what you want?"

A mischievous smile formed. "Not that selfless. I'm giving you a reason to come back and bring some sisters with you," he waggled his brow. "We'll keep the whole 'biological mother' thing between us so that they'll let you stay in my quarters."

"Deal," she said with a nod and a laugh.

He slipped in and hugged her. "I hope you're not upset. I never would have figured out how lucky I am if it wasn't for you and our time together."

She squeezed him back, resting her head on his.

"Of course not. We don't need to waste any more time. We can put up a sign for the morning. They'll send one of those suits when they know it's you. Then you can arrange to have another one delivered for me."

He turned to face her, squeezing her breasts with both hands, grinning up at her. "You think they'll have one that fits over these?"

"Ask for a big suit."

Fingertips began to explore, his eyes captivated by her chest. "I've gotten so used to this being our lives but now that it might actually end... should we wait another day?"

"Jasper, I can say with total confidence as a commitment-averse and independent woman, that there isn't a single person on this planet that I have had sex with more times than you. You might even be my longest relationship."

"I bet you've never had so much cum on you either," he brushed his fingers over prickled fur.

She laughed and shook her head. "I've been neck-deep in semen. I've swam in it. More than once. You don't get to break every record."

He moved closer and slid his erection against her stomach, poking the bottom of her breasts. "What if we clear the schedule today and get a few extras in? For the memories?"

"Are you trying to hurt yourself? Or me?"

After a playful wink, he led her to the bed. "If we don't waddle out of here, sore and chaffed, did we really make full use of our time?"

"Alright Jasper. Let's fuck like no mother and son have fucked. Though I think we already have."

"We're going to do even better. A proper incestathon!"

On the edge of the mattress, they melted together in nips and kisses and gropes before he greased up his erection with the cooking fat they kept in a jar on the nightstand. He eased her back on the mattress and climbed on top of her, eager hands groping and squeezing. Hips drew back like a bow, high in the air until his length lined up with her folds.

'UNGH! I'm going to miss this!" he groaned as he sank to the hilt, with fire in his eyes. "You're sure you don't want to get married? Do this every night?"

"Take it while you have it, Jasper. I've got a lot of sons to fuck."

"Gladly!"

The impending scarcity invigorated him and he was rough and eager. Selfish and energetic. The bed creaked rhythmically for his effort, protesting its continued abuse. Portia laid back with her legs spread in the air around him, bracing a hand on him as his muzzle hung low over her breasts, transfixed by how they shook. Her howling orgasm came imminently and his thrusting was free to become greedy with his climax impending. He pulled out and jumped to his feet, standing over her and jerking the last few strokes himself. With a groan, he released a thick torrent of semen down on her chest, face and open, hungry mouth.

"You'll get a bath soon enough, Mom. And I don't think I should try this with anyone else."

"Smart boy," she said, sitting up to meet him then delicately taking his sex-swollen erection and wiping off the fat that remained on him. She reached back to spread it over her asshole while easing his length into her muzzle, minding his sensitive wince. He brushed back her hair, smiling down at her. "This is one of my favorite views. There's no immediate pleasure for you. You're just sucking your own son's dick, wet from your own pussy."

She nodded slowly, working back and forth on a cock that was trying to go soft, fondling his scrotum. It didn't make it halfway limp before he was getting hard again but she took her time, looking up into his eyes as she did. Eventually, he came again, semen oozing out the sides of her lips from what she didn't swallow.

He went for a glass of water as she flopped back, lidding her eyes and watching him, his length hanging half-limp as he returned.

"Want some?" He lifted the water and she shook her head. He grinned and set it down. "Is it too soon to have sex again?"

"Jasper!"

"I started thinking how, by the time you find and fuck all of the older sons, the younger ones will be old enough too."

"I doubt I'm going to fuck ALL of my sons..."

"Sure Mom." He was stroking himself, swelling to arousal yet again."I wonder if you have enough sons to outnumber every other guy you've ever been with."

"That's sick. And that would be a LOT of sons." She looked at the thick ledger and considered. "Maybe?"

"Thirty-eight years old and you might fuck more of your kin than your non-kin. That's so hot." His renewed erection already told her that.

"You're a machine," she chuckled in playful dismay, rolling over onto her stomach, knees and elbows, her legs apart.

"It's easy when my mother is the sexiest woman in the world and today might be our last time for a long time!" He hurried over to mount her again, a lazier pace from exhaustion but his deft, sawing pelvis still brought her to climax with practiced ease.

He pulled out again and stood up, lifting her hips with him, her face, arms and chest still on the mattress, upside down. "Hold them together, Mom," he asked, then pushed his cock down between her breasts, resuming his thrusting as his muzzle descended on her pussy, licking and lapping yet another orgasm from her. As she finished, he groaned and unloaded another surge of semen into her cleavage.

Panting in near unison with her, he helped lift her higher then knelt on the bed, her thighs over his shoulders and her braced half-upright on her forearms and breasts.

"Is your mouth under there?"

"Jasper!"

His hands gently pushed her cheeks apart. "Suck it while I eat your ass."

The vixen was exhausted but it was a challenge now and she obliged, bringing her mouth around what poked free of her breasts. He did most of the work, fucking her face and breasts while rubbing her sex and tonguing her asshole until after some time, they both came yet again.

Laying side by side on the bed, the light suggested it was nearing noon.

"We should eat something other than each other. And clean the place up a bit before you go?"

"What do you think our record is, Mom?"

"For what? A day?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know. That first week was pretty nonstop. We were maniacs. I don't know who wanted it more."

Jasper's muzzle bore a proud grin. "We had to fuck all that regret and shame out of you."

Portia only huffed a laugh. "Mission accomplished, I guess. It's hard to imagine now, having any dick in me that didn't come out of me first."

He rolled on his side to face her. "You may've not meant to fuck Joseph but you sure meant to fuck me. I wish I could be there to see you with all of the other sons. And Joseph is going to be so happy to know this too!"

"Thanks for reminding me what a horrible mother I am."

"Best mother a boy could hope for. So what do you think? Eight or nine times?"

"I'd guess seven. That's still a lot though."

"I think we should do it ten times today, Mom. And the two times you sucked my dick don't count." He was getting hard talking about it, reaching down to touch her sex. "Have you ever done that? With anyone?"

"Jasper," she was stern, even as her body reacted to him. "Are you trying to break me? Or yourself?"

"It's like my penis knows it's our last day of this and wants to not waste a minute of it."

"Well, stop trying to set records. Just enjoy the time we have together." He nodded as he kissed and nipped, moving on top of her and sinking into her again.

"Fine. But I want to fuck my mother ten times today. I want to make a huge mess of you, Mom. I want to see you completely covered in cum."

"I am completely covered in cum. You've been cumming all over me for two months."

He started to show his exhaustion and she, hers but they held each other close then intimately, writhing and grinding until she came then he did, clumsily pulling out to paint her again. Panting, they agreed to a break but after a light lunch and a long nap, they rolled into each other's arms again.

As the sun set, they were in the middle of their ninth round, reminded every time for Jasper counting aloud every time he entered her. He was pulling out every time and she was showing the effects of the renewed effort to glaze her, the fur of her entire core a mess of her child's damp and drying semen. Even her hair was getting bad again.

With the bed frame threatening to break at some point that afternoon, they'd pulled the mattress off and onto the floor, next to the map carved in it. She was on her back with her legs in the air, twisted to keep her hand holding his rump, her middle finger sunk into his ass to the knuckle, massaging his prostate. All his efforts for a marathon had not broken her own vigor.

"I want a lot of cum this time, baby. Give me as much as you've got!"

"Oh fuck, Mom. It's gonna be a big one!"

She pressed her finger down hard and he pulled out just in time to ejaculate skyward in a ballistic arc, both of their eyes following it as it flew high over her head and then splashed in mid-air, defying all laws of reality.

Like a bowl of chowder lobbed in a bar fight, it crashed into some unseen barricade and stopped, painting a form in negative. It was above them, curved and organic and the thick semen was stuck in odd patterns, like a coat of fur. Time seemed to slow down as Portia tried to make sense of it. The image was unmistakable, as soon as it processed that she was seeing something impossible: the spray of teenage ejaculate had landed in the incomplete shape of a pair of gigantic breasts! His cum was so viscous, it had barely moved before a second gush blasted them, revealing a more complete form that began to move. A third gush painted more still. Splatters on a stomach. A face and muzzle!

Someone was with them. Invisible. And apparently, with breasts so massive they dwarfed Portia's.

"What the fuck?!" Jasper staggered back in disbelief, screaming while the rest of his orgasm sprayed into the room, still managing to aim at the interloper and revealing more of her, even as the form started to move.

Portia scrambled to her feet but her head crashed into the soft, invisible underside of the liquid breasts floating above her, sending them both reeling, off balance. A heavy thud followed and they finally appeared behind the creamy coating as she tried to catch herself against the wall. A blur of white fur and red hair! Ears and a tail! Magic! An attacker!

Portia leaped to grab her shortsword in the mess of the room and with her blade in hand, she turned to size up the intruder, who was now far less threatening: a fox, teenaged and blatantly female, with shoulder-length, reddish hair and a chest twice the size of Portia's, making her an easy target for Jasper's wild, awkwardly continuing ejaculation.

Their interloper was wide-eyed and screaming, every bit as surprised as the both of them. Some of it splashed up to her open mouth and she closed and covered it, howling through fingers that held her mouth shut, trying to stop herself from retching.

With Portia's weapon brought to ready, the intruder scrambled along the wall on all fours, a clumsy, awkward crawl with size and bulk that dominated her movement and restricted her range of motion. She and Jasper were screaming but she wasn't fast enough to escape another volley of semen sent her way. He had to be doing it on purpose. The next gush lost vigor and splattered on the floor, halfway to her.

The sword fell to Portia's side and her jaw fell with it.

"You're... Anastasia."

The screaming stopped and the room went silent just in time to hear Jasper's shortening arc of orgasm plop on the mattress in a dull thud.

"You're Anastasia?!" Jasper scrambled up on all fours, his eyes latched onto her massive chest that spilled out, squeezed between her thighs and her torso. The intruding vixen was the last of the three to stop screaming but a moment later, she did. All three of them froze, waiting.

"I'm Anastasia," she swallowed and nodded, wiping her mouth clean with her arm.

Her voice was entirely different from what Portia had heard previously. It was soft and quiet but firm, where the Life Wizard, Darcy's impersonation of her, had been bold and sultry. In retrospect, it was a bit of a caricature. As far as she could tell, this real Anastasia wasn't hiding a giant cock and testicles either.

Jasper was incredulous and transfixed. "How did you..." he crunched his expression in concentration.

"That won't work, Jasper," she said with a shake of her head. "I protected myself before I came in. I knew you were a Pureblood. Most Purebloods are psychic."

"Most?!" Portia let out a long breath. "Anastasia, the Sorcerer's Apprentice. You've been in here with us, invisible since the night when the door was unlocked. Fucking Magic."

"You're a light sleeper, Mother."

That was weeks ago."

Anastasia's gaze was pointed and stern, knowing brows lifted. Her arms extended outward, twisting her hands out and up. "Help me up?"

Portia squinted and raised the short sword halfway. "Did Zarron send you?"

"No. Zarron wants to kill me. Or maybe worse. A lot of things happened, right after he caught you. The important part is, I ran off and didn't have anywhere to go. I needed to find you."

"Where is your sister? Evangeline?"

"Still with Zarron, which is for the best. I can explain but I'd like to do it on my feet, without my brother's semen all over me."

Portia set down the shortsword and pulled Anastasia to stand, the bustier, younger vixen almost knocking her over in an attempt to hug her around their combined, massive chests. She held her mother tightly as far as she could reach. Slightly shorter, Anastasia's breasts pushed under Portia's, lifting them near her mother's face. Ana rested her head on them with no chance to reach her mother's shoulder.

Portia hesitated at first, the moment barely registering as a hug. Anya and Marina had been challenging enough to meet face-to-face but Anastasia was like hugging a wall. She could barely reach past her shoulders and the back of her head but took them and squeezed. In a moment, it felt natural and familiar. They were family.

Portia waited for her daughter to let go first and she didn't for what seemed like ages, but eventually relaxed her grip.

"Sorry. There's more of your brother's sperm on you now," Portia chuckled, patting her back and squeezing her. "Not much hugging when you get raised by an evil wizard, is there?"

"Not much, no."

"Why were you so close? While we were. You know." Jasper rose to his feet, his erection invigorated to fullness after watching their embrace.

Anastasia stepped back from her. "I'm not going to have sex with you, Jasper. But it's good to meet you." She walked up and put her arm around him from the side to avoid his forward-stabbing penis. A careful hand hesitated before coming to rest on the small of her back. He smiled impishly back to their mother.

"Why didn't you reveal yourself sooner?"

The younger vixen's head dipped as she pulled back from him. "I was learning a lot. The plan. The ledger. The map. Your conversations. Your character." Her voice was still firm despite her unsure demeanor.

"Sorry to disappoint you," Portia sighed. "The fire? Did you have anything to do with it?"

Ana cracked a smile. "Only that I put it out."

"So we DID close the door."

"You did."

"But there was fire inside..."

"Just a cantrip. It was to help you get moving. We all needed out."

Portia brought her hands to her hips. "Ok. And even after that, you stayed invisible in here, watching your brother fuck his and your Mother. For THREE WEEKS?"

Her eyes continued to avoid either of them. "Yes."

Portia looked at the familiar, spikey, matted wetness of her daughter's groin. She hadn't been just watching. Nor had she been bathing.

"It wasn't a surprise. I saw you mounted by Joseph when I first met you."

Jasper perked with interest but restrained his obvious urge to interrupt.

"That was a misunderstanding. I didn't know he was my son. I didn't know I HAD a son until Zarron told me."

"I figured out the whole thing. Between what I knew at home, and what I've heard here. But this isn't a misunderstanding." Anastasia's eyes darted from cum-covered mother and erect son.

She sighed. "No. No, it's not." Jasper slipped his arms around his mother's waist and leaned on her. "But I'm going with it. Cool mom sucks and fucks her baby boys. I can't get pregnant so what's the harm?"

Anastasia shrugged. "I don't understand why anyone cares. Even inbreeding isn't that dangerous," she gestured to Jasper, who deflated. "Zarron grew suspicious of the inbreds in our bloodline as they aged. Defects were more frequent than non-inbreds, but still uncommon and rarely severe. He was more concerned about how powerful you were all growing up to be than anything else, even though that's why he inbred you in the first place. He even tried to stop making them when I was thirteen but..."