Pakistani Couple's wife Swap Pt. 01

Story Info
A series of lustful stories of two Pakistani couples.
3.1k words
4.41
14.6k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Yasir, and my wife Alia has been happily married for ten years. We have two kids and live in Canada. We have had an active sex life where we had experimented with different fetishes like roleplay, soft bdsm etc. The great thing for us was that my best friend from school, Azeem, and his wife, Mariam, live in Canada close to our home. We are all from Pakistan and moved to Canada only three years ago. Wives were brought up in a conservative environment. However, we moved to Canada from UAE, where our wives were quite modernized in how they dressed and behaved. They were more open to showing their skin and were comfortable in their body.

Azeem and I discussed everything, as we had known each other for over 20 years. This included our sex life and fantasies, which we shared with our wives. We were both interested in a threesome and wife swap, Azeem and I regularly discussed the chances of having a partner swap, threesome with Mariam or a ffm threesome with the girls. Azeem and I discussed these fantasies with Alia and Mariam, and both were gradually opening up to the idea. To get everyone comfortable, we used to have couple date nights where women dressed sexy, and we both used to complement them. We also regularly went to pools and beaches where wives used to wear sexy swimwear and got used to gentle touches from us.

One day both of us discussed that we should execute our plans and booked a vacation to Jamaica and a clothing option resort. We discussed this with our partners, and both were nervous yet excited to visit Jamaica, and its beautiful beaches, their nervousness stemmed from the clothing optional nude resort and our plans to experiment with partner swap. We made all the bookings and planned to spend time with each other's wives and see how far we could go with them.

This next story is about my first experience with Mariam; it went much further and wilder than expected. Based on how this story is received, I will share Azeem and Alia's experiences and our other sexcapades.

I had always found Mariam hot and sexy, and I have to admit I found her sexually attractive even before me and Azeem discussed our fantasies. She has soft white skin and a curvy figure with a nice round ass and beautiful breasts, she is 5 ft 7in tall, and her long legs look amazing in dresses and other exposed dresses. I always asked Azeem to buy her dresses and bikinis, which exposed her legs and breasts.

Mariam and I strolled down, taking the south part of the beach. This beachside was more crowded and had all these events and social areas. An icebreaker between us would be to participate in one of these couple's events. After going through a few events, one of them caught my eye.

It was a couple's cooking competition. However, to add a bit of surprise, the participants had to be nude along with the crowd. I knew this was right up Mariam's alley as she was a great home cook, and it was her passion. The only problem of being nude in public was something I had to work on, and of course, I was very eager to see her amazing naked body.

"I have an exciting event for us to participate in, but you have to be a sport and do it," I told her as I pointed to the event.

Mariam blushed, but I kept pursuing her, telling her how hot she looked compared to many other women on the beach and in the competition. I told her that with all these naked women, this was not out of the ordinary, and I pointed at a few of the hanging breasts and cocks around us. She finally agreed.

We made our way and entered the competition, and we were handed our numbers and aprons. Fortunately, the apron given to Mariam was too short to cover her ample breasts and beautiful curvy ass. We went behind the competition area, where I removed my clothes without hesitance. As my shorts fell, Mariam looked at me and blushed; however, to make her comfortable, I didn't pay any attention and wore my apron. As I looked up, Mariam was facing opposite me, and she removed her dress.

As the dress fell, it revealed her more conservative swimwear, which she removed from the side. I could see the sides of her soft curvy breast as the top released them. She then undid her panties which fell, revealing her amazing ass. She quickly put on her apron and turned to find me in awe. She smiled as she said

"Let's Go."

We both reached the competition area, where I could see Mariam getting a lot of lustful gazes.

"So what are we cooking?" I asked her, shaking off all the naughty thoughts in my head.

"Pasta," she replied

I told her she could be the head chef and I would be her assistant. She gladly nodded. I started making pasta dough while Mariam prepared pasta sauce and other ingredients. I was focusing on pasta dough, always checking the consistency. However, my head was imagining that the dough was Mariam's soft, smooth body, and I was playing with her breasts massaging them and squeezing her ass. I was interrupted by her voice.

"Taste the sauce."

Offering me a spoon full of her sauce, and just like that *poof* all the naughty thoughts went away.

"It's hot, so be careful," she said as she put a spoon in my mouth.

"It's hot and amazing, just like you," I replied.

Mariam looked at me and giggled.

"How's the pasta dough coming along? "She asked.

"It's a little hard, I reckon," I said.

She checked and shook her head in disagreement.

"It's fine. The stiff thing is very obvious." She gestured from her eyes towards my semi-erect crotch.

I started laughing, and so did she.

"Well, I want it soft as hmmm hmmm." I gestured towards her delicious curvy bottom.

We both laughed as Mariam blushed.

There were similar flirty comments here and there during the whole cooking process. We worked as a great team, rolled our pasta, boiled, and prepared our dish just before the clock stopped. Judges came to our cooking station and tasted our dish along with others. Finally, it was time to announce the winner, and after some deliberation, they announced the winner, and we ended up being the runner-up. Mariam and I were overjoyed. We hugged each other. This gave me a chance to feel her bare back and soft ass.

We still had plenty of time left, so we changed and went to the beach. Mariam was back in her bikini and went for a swim. Mariam looked even hotter, all soaking wet, and her smooth fair body was too irresistible. We played in the water and shared a hug.

While on the beach, I told Mariam.

" Let me put sunblock on you and give you a massage."

To my surprise, she agreed immediately.

Mariam lay down on her stomach as I started putting all-in-one sunblock lotion on her legs. I slowly moved up, massaging her calves and moving up on her leg with a firm hand.

"Ahh, this feels so nice," she said.

I continued till I reached her butt. The bikini was side tie, and I asked her if I could open it. After a bit of silence, she said

"Yes"

I needed no invitation and untied the bottom as it exposed the most delicious looking ass. I massaged her hips, moving slowly to her back, where I asked her again to open her bikini top. She just nodded, and I proceeded.

Once done with the back, I tied her bikini bottom and was about to tie her top when she turned and said

"No need to tie the top. I need my breasts massaged."

Again, I needed no invitation and started massaging her arms, moving to her breasts which were soft milky, and a handful. I had a full hard-on but did not want to take her just yet. I had hoped for a wilder night bit later on.

I couldn't believe I was with my friend's wife, and she was topless. Her nipples were now erect as I moved to her stomach. She was letting out moans as I drove down to kiss her lips. We kissed for a few minutes, and then she broke the lock as we went for a swim.

We spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach, soaking in the sun, having drinks, joking, and discussing various things, movies, music, etc. All the while she was topless and accepted my physical advances.

As runner-ups in the competition, we won a VIP table and free drinks all night at an exclusive nightclub. We decided to visit that club later in the evening. So we returned to our rooms to dress up to party at the club. Alia and Azeem were still not back. I showered, dressed, and knocked at Mariam's door. She opened it, and it was a sight to behold. She wore a sexy short black dress with a plunging neckline giving a fantastic view of her cleavage. The dress was short, just below the base of her ass, and her long legs looked stunning.

I got control of myself and complimented her, she thanked me, and we were on our way. I was excited but unsure how far things could go and what the evening held for us. We left our hotel, grabbed the hotel taxi, and went to the seaside restaurant. The dinner was amazing, and Mariam looked stunning in the half-moonlight. It seemed her body was glowing in the soft white light of the moon, and I could only think of what I wanted to do to her. Mariam had a few glasses of wine and was opening up a bit.

After dinner, we headed straight to the nightclub. The ambiance and the music were high-beat and amazing. We sat at our VIP table and ordered some drinks before taking the dancefloor. Initially, we danced, keeping just the proper distance, but gradually we moved closer, and our bodies met. It felt wonderful to have her so close to me. I felt her body, iand started sliding my hand under her dress and feeling her soft and curvy ass. As we moved closer, our breaths became heavy, and we kissed on the dance floor. As our bodies met, she could feel my erect cock on her body, her breath getting more heavy, touching each other, and it only made her breath as her body warmed up and became feverish.

I could feel she was ready for some action. I certainly was. She did not resist to any of my advances and sensing the urges, I kissed her neck. It encouraged me to make a move. I brought my face against her cleavage and kissed her breasts. We then locked our lips and kissed passionately, lips to lips, tongue to tongue. She was aroused so was I.

I whispered in her ear.

"What's the plan?"

She giggled

"What's your plan?"

We both smiled. I whispered

"Let's get out of here and go somewhere private."

She nodded as we headed out of the club. We found a hotel cab immediately and were on our way to the hotel room. We started kissing in the back of the car and were not able to keep hands off each other. As we entered our room, we started kissing each other like crazy. We went to my and Alia's room, I unzipped her dress from the back, and it fell on the ground. There she stood in her black strapless bra and black thong.

I pulled her close to me and licked her ear and her neck. Mariam started moaning softly as my tongue moved to her collarbone. I went down to her breasts, kissing and caressing them as her breath heaved. As I unhooked her bra, her big round juicy breasts popped out. I could see how amazing her breasts were with her pink nipples. I couldn't resist and licked them and nibbled and sucked on them gently.

Mariam's body shivers with pleasure as I continue working on her breasts. I kept sucking, licking, and playing with her breasts for a few minutes, then started moving down, kissing between her breasts, stomach, and belly button to her thighs. I spread her legs a little and licked her panty over her pussy and found it wet already. I slid down her panty, stroked my tongue on her pussy, kissed it, and started licking her clit. Her body stiffens a little as I lick her entire slit. She moans in ecstasy.

On my knees, I place her left thigh on my shoulder, my hands reaching to her breast, caressing and squeezing as I continue licking and stroking her pussy for a few more minutes. I could feel her body movements and her excitement. She was close to orgasm, and a couple of moments later, her body stiffened, and juices flowed out of her pussy as she cums on my tongue.

I stood up and planted a kiss on her lips, turned her around against the wall, caressing her body, and slid my two fingers into her wet pussy. I finger fuck her for a couple of minutes. She got excited again and ready for more action. She pushed me down on the bed, sat between my thighs on her knees, and started rubbing her hands on my erect crotch. It was a sight to behold as she unzipped my trouser and pulled them down as I was removing my shirt. She then pulled my boxers down, exposing my fully erect cock to her. She held it, smiled, and started rubbing it with her soft hands.

"Come boy let's get all that energy released" she said as she kissed the tip of my cock and winked at me.

I could not wait for her to slide my cock in her mouth. She kissed the tip again circling her tongue around the end, making me excitedly moan. She finally took the tip of my cock in her mouth and started sucking the tip for a few minutes lubricating it, and then slowly slides it down her throat as I moaned in utter ecstasy. Slowly my entire cock was deep down her throat as she gaged on it, she proceeded to pull it out of her mouth and rubbed my wet cock with her hands. After a few moments, she jumped on me, kissing my lips positining her pussy on my cock in a cowgirl position. I was ina dreamland as Mariam was stroking and rubbing my cock on her clit, sliding it deep in her pussy in one go as we both moaned loudly.

She starts slowly moving in rhythm, sitting and bouncing on my cock. I pulled her upper body down towards me, licking and sucking her boobs, my hands reaching her ass. I spanked her hips now and then as it made her more excited. She started building up the pace when suddenly her body shivers as she came again releasing her juices on my pulsing erect cock. We changed the position to missionary. I placed her long soft legs on my shoulder, kissing her calves as I put a pillow under her hips for deep penetration. I rubbed the tip of my cock on her pussy and slid every inch of me in her holding her arms down against the bed. I then leaned on her breasts and start licking her nipples while thrusting like there was no tomorrow. Her legs were wrapped around my back pulling me closer to her. At this moment we were in pure mating heat and she was my mate for the night. I kept thrusting hard and fast and could no longer hold as I unloaded my warm cum deep in her pussy, my manly instincts wanting to put my seed deep in this gorgeous woman. As I came, Mariam's body responded, and she had another orgasm.

I laid down on her body, panting as she had almost blacked out with another intense orgasm. I slowly moved to a side and lay on the bed as we smiled and laughed, looking at each other. She walked to the bathroom to shower, my cum dripping from her pussy on her legs and thighs. It was strange having another woman in our bed with no thought of Alia in my mind. I got up and followed her as I was not done with her for the night.

Mariam was in the shower as I joined her. She was putting on the body wash. I took the liberty of rubbing her body and my now semi-erect cock between her ass. I could see she was getting excited again.

"I want to fuck you in the ass," I told her.

Azeem had told me how he had trained Mariam's ass with fingering. However, he had never done anal with her, so this gave me the opportunity to take Mariam's anal virginity. This wasn't a painful experience for her as she was used to some regular fingering. I started rubbing the tip of my cock against her anus, I made her bend down as I took out the KY gel I had packed for the trip. I started licking her pussy and asshole to get her aroused which happened relatively quickly.

i then stood up and used the pussy juice and KY gel to lubricate my cock, sliding it into her wet pussy and slowly massaging, teasing her anus with my lubricated thumb and fingers.

After getting her used to my fingers, I pulled my cock from her pussy and slid it into her ass. Mariam let out a cry as her ass took my tip in one go. She was slowly getting used to the size as I pushed inch by inch, into her. I pulled out my cock entirely and went in again, and Mariam gasped at this sudden deep penetration. In a few minutes she started enjoying it. I gradually increased my pace as our bodies met in a slapping noise. Her ass was so tight, and I was quickly reaching orgasm. I also started rubbing her pussy as I fucked her like crazy till I was unable to hold my raging orgasm any longer. I pulled her hips back and went balls deep in her ass squirting the last of my cum load deep in her ass where no cock had ever been.

Needless to say it took us a few minutes to catch our breath. We started cleaning each other kissing and adoring the moments we had and left the bathroom after a few minutes. To our surprise we saw Alia and Azeem entering the room as we were eager to exchange our sexcapade.

More to follow...