All Comments on 'Pakistani Couple's wife Swap Pt. 01'

by Twocouplexxx

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
skameroticskameroticabout 1 year ago

Extremely hot story, waiting for new parts. Mariam seems like someone who loved the attention. She should have been fucked on the beach also for others to see and her inhibitions to dissappear. Was Alia also fucked? Looking forward to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really like the cooking part and how he took her anal virginity, now she is primed for a Double and triple penetration.

ehsanehsanabout 1 year ago

پاکستان اور پاکستانیوں سے متعلق بہت کم اور کبھی کبھار پڑھنے کو ملتا ہے۔۔

مزید لکھتے رہیں۔۔

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start to the story, will love to read a gangbang scenario with both women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How about tying Mariam up and Deept fucking her. Hope this is a true story and I also second the decision to have triple penetration with her maybe with a BBC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In the next story bother couples go to a swingers club where the wives are taken by uncut white cocks filling all their holes at once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If I was in Yasir place I would find something to put in Mariams ass while I ravaged her pussy, it's not every day you get your friends wife in bed especially a Hottie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have face fucked her and gone balls deep in her mouth when I am about to come so that she swallows every last bit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I once had threesome with a young Pakistani couple in New Jersey, the wife was so tight that I creamed multiple times in her. She texted me later and we met for a few wild sex adventures. Maybe mariam will and yasir will do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 star fucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should have had sex on the beach and made her go completely nude. 69ing on the beach while others watched them maybe a few guys whipping out their cocks and masturbated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sounds like Yasir prefers fucking mariam over his own wife, which kind of happens when you are in a long relationship. but boy did he screw her or what.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mariam should take the initiative and ride him cowgirl style till cums and begs her to get off. I would love to be dominated by her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know this may be fiction, but we are someone who is in an active relationship with another married couple, and I can tell you that if done right, this sort of close relationship between couples keeps married life exciting for years. It provides that spark for those years when everything starts going down biologically, helps you motivate and maintain your health, and provides excitement to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have loved it if Yasir had touched her during cooking show like rubbing her pussy a little and spanking her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Imagine the story from Mariam's perspective enjoying a new cock and letting her husband's best friend cum deep in her. As a woman I understand the thrill of this and would love to hear the story from her perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with the earlier comment the way Yasir was giving it to her it seems that he was looking to fuck Mariam for a long time. He confessed to it in the Statrt as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We got close a couple a few years back and started doing a couple swap on a frequent basis, it changed our boring and dismal sex life. Before that we used to just spend time like a couple but with these new interactions we were turned on and had an active sex life talking about the adventures. We are in our 50s and still doing it with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think if you get access to a hottie like that you should drain your balls in her more, I would have done her atleast two times more during the day emptying my balls deep in her womanhood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Eat her pussy, also tie her up and do a DP with a BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love these kind of stories adding a hot twist would be filming these encounters and sharing with partners or uploading it. Also it's a male urge to cum deep in woman make her his own by putting a baby in the belly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe Mariam and Yasir fucked each other after the vacation, cheating on their spouse. The next two babies Mariam will have will be Yasir's, and they will know that their breeding has resulted in their children, who will carry their collective genes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It would be amazing to see them continue their fucking at home, Mariam and Yasir fucking in their marital beds with each other. Yasir ignores Alia as he now lusts for Mariam's body and wants to fuck her every opportunity

karli1234karli123411 months ago

Interesting story. The way you write it gives an impression as the story is real which makes it more exciting. why did you stop writing, you have good, creative erotic mind, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

They story should be Mariam knocked up by husband's best friend.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Someone mentioned why they stopped writing, probably busy with birth of their children of lust, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

it look like bullshit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous