Pakistani Wife Story Ch. 03 Pt. 02

Story Info
Pakistani wife group sex story.
893 words
4.18
15.2k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexysad
sexysad
36 Followers

Finally in hall Mahesh approach me and he was the only person left to fuck me.

While one side, they wanted to catch me and strip me off the dress the other wanted to savor the moment and make love to classy girl like me rather than fuck me like a slut. He led me slowly to the ground and as I leaned back on the cushions he slipped his arm around my hips and drew me closer to him.

I looked deeply into his eyes and sighed and he drew me into a kiss. He kissed me ever so gently slowly parting the ruby red lips with his tongue gently probing. I came closer and wrapped my hands around his head and began to open my mouth to let his probe completely.

Soon we were caught up in the throes of passion and he reached up and slid my dress aside. As expected I was naked as a baby underneath and he reached up and cupped my breast taking my nipples between his thumb and fore finger.

I let out a moan and arched up my back. I pulled his head down to my proud breasts and engorged nipples. Mahesh took turns sucking both of them and nibbling on them squeezing them and feeling the firmness.

Mahesh couldn't have enough and continued his assault and I was enjoying it. I managed to pull his T shirt off his back and was running my fingers through his hairy chest and trying to reach for his cock. Realizing that I wanted to feel him he stopped and quickly got out of his shorts and as his erect cock came out I grabbed it and started sucking on it like a child with her first lollipop.

In the meanwhile Mahesh moved behind my back and slipped off my night dress and I was there kneeling on the ground and giving him a blow job like it was the last cock in the world. Mahesh was in complete ecstasy as I alternately sucked his cock head and balls.

As I was squatting on the ground he reached between my legs and probed my slit with his toe. As I continued sucking, I quickly got the idea and spread my thighs to give him better access to my dripping pussy. Mahesh positioned his toe at my entrance and started to rub against the slit and I stared to moan while sucking him which heightened his pleasure. By now Mahesh could feel his orgasm build up and he begged me to stop sucking because he wanted to come in my pussy and not in my mouth.

Mahesh raised me and was about to place me on the couch so that he could get a chance to eat my pussy, but I was too horny for that.

"Plenty of time for that later," I said and turned around on fours to face the full length mirror in the room, and said" I want you to fuck me doggy style as I watch you in the mirror."

Needing no further encouragement Mahesh spread my ass and for a moment looked lovingly at my puckered asshole, changed his mind and held his throbbing cock and guided himself into my wet pussy.

I was so horny that I started to scream as he entered me and began to push myself back to take as much of his cock into my warm pulsating cunt.

Mahesh usually liked to settle inside a pussy and get the feel before he started to stroke, but this time he knew that there was no time for such action. He reached forward and grabbed both my tits in his hand and raised my head and started to pond me. I started to moan and began to say" Fuck me you bastard take this pussy , pound me, use me like your whore!".

All this dirty talk got Mahesh more excited and he started to pound into me like a mad man. Normally a man who likes to control the pace of the fucking he would have varied his speed to make himself go longer. But today he realized that I was in a wild mood and there was no point in slowing the pace.

He kept squeezing my tits hard and slammed into me with loud noises every time his hips came in contact with my buttocks. "Oooooh God I am cummmmmming" I screamed, and Mahesh could feel my cunt clamping down on his cock. He could feel his seed getting ready to spurt

"Here I cum for you Sadaf. Filling up your cunt with my seed you whore" he said as he shot loads after loads of cum into my pussy.

Exhausted and sweating we both collapsed on the couch his semi hard cock still inside me and the combined juices dribbling down our legs.

After recovering our breaths, I reached up and gently kissed Mahesh and whispered thanks.

As we cuddled Mahesh popped the bottle of Champagne he poured two glasses and said we raise a toast to new lifestyle for Sadaf. I giggled and said "What more surprised do you have for me you naughty lover?"

"For starters I want to fuck your ass, after you blow me and then how about ending it all up with an Orgy in a castle?" he said charmingly.

sexysad
sexysad
36 Followers