Pal-entine's for Single Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to know how long I was there on my knees eating Olivia out. Time was meaningless to me as I revelled in every shudder, moan and touch of her while I knew I was making her feel good. She didn't speak, instead her soft moans and groans slowly rose in pitch telling me when I was hitting the right spot at the right time.

"I'm getting close," she gasped suddenly. "I- Fuck, Adrian... I'm close, I'm close, I'm close."

I got my lips on her clit hood, sucking it in softly and humming as I wiggled my head like an angry little dog, and Olivia sucked in a massive breath and her stomach pulled in as she came. Halfway through she let out that breath in a long, low, "Ooooooooh yeeeeeaaaaaaahh," that almost made me start laughing, but I persevered and kept my lips on her as she rolled through a long orgasm that left her panting and gasping.

Finally letting go of her, I slipped her leg from over my shoulder after kissing her bare thigh and then I fell back onto my butt on the floor needing to catch my own breath as well.

"Fuck," Olivia groaned as she slipped down to the floor as well, her back against the wall and her legs spread outside of mine. We were both still wearing our shoes and coats. "Fuck, Adrian, that was good. I didn't need you to do that though."

"You might not have needed it, but I sure did," I said with a grin, reaching forward and taking her hands in mine. "There was no way in hell I wasn't making you come first. And I'm going to be honest, Livvy, I haven't been with anyone since my ex while she was pregnant with June. It's been a long time, and I might be a little backed up. I'm probably going to pop quick."

"That's OK," she said with a lazy, post-orgasm grin that made me tingle all fucking over. "I wanna suck that load out of you, then we can fuck."

"You say the sweetest things," I laughed.

"Just FYI, for honesty sake, I haven't been with a man since my husband either," she said. "But I have hooked up with some women. Almost entirely my friends from back in the industry, but not on camera or anything. Just for fun."

"Sounds like a good time," I said.

Olivia chuckled. "You could say that." Then she pulled on my hands a little. "Get up so you can help me up, it's harder to climb to my feet in these shoes."

"I can do one better then," I said, letting go of her hands and reaching for her foot, lifting it and pulling off her silver heel before kissing her ankle, and then doing the other one as well.

"A perfect gentleman," Livvy hummed. "But a lady can't let the man do all the work." She then leaned forward and started undoing the little laces on my dress shoes and slowly pulled them off, followed by my socks, and set them aside neatly. Then she leaned forward, sliding from her butt to her knees, and crawled up my legs to meet me in a kiss. It was sweeter, a little less overly horny like the first one when we'd first gotten inside, but we weren't shy about things either. Our tongues played against each other, and her hand found my thigh and slid down it to feel at my hard cock in my pants. I took that as a welcome sign and brought my hands up under her coat to cup and massage her tits through her dress, letting my thumbs drive past the neckline and into her bare cleavage. We both moaned at the feelings.

"OK, fuck," she gasped when we parted. "We need to move, I'm not fucking right here on the front hall floor when there's a perfectly good bed upstairs. Or the couch in the living room. Or the stairs."

"Not the kitchen table?" I asked with a teasing little grin.

She shook her head. "That's for tomorrow after breakfast."

I growled and kissed her again as she chuckled at my enthusiasm for the idea. Eventually, we managed to get ourselves standing and shed our coats and scarves, and I took that moment to kiss her again and then trail some more kisses down her neck and to her chest, teasing my lips over her visible cleavage as she hummed happily and groped my crotch again.

"OK," she finally sighed, pulling back. "Go to the kitchen and grab the wine from the counter and a couple of glasses then come upstairs. I want to go change."

"Livvy, I very much want to unwrap you from this beautiful dress," I said, holding her hips lightly and tugging on the shimmery midnight blue fabric.

"I know you do," she said with that smile of hers. "But I'm not wearing anything under it, and I want to see your face do that thing you did when I first opened the door earlier. So I'm going to put on some lingerie."

"You absolute queen," I groaned, pulling her into another kiss. I couldn't get enough of kissing her, not after denying how fucking good the first ones had been.

We finally separated and I watched her climb the stairs openly, which she noticed and then put an extra shimmy into her hips with each step. Once she was gone I went back to the kitchen and found the wine she'd mentioned, and I already knew where the wine glasses were. Armed with what I assumed would be our post-fuck libations, I stopped in the front hall to scoop up her heels for her and brought them upstairs as well. Her bedroom door was open and I walked right in, seeing a light coming from what I assumed was her walk-in closet. I'd been upstairs in her house plenty of times since the girls liked to play in May's room sometimes, but I'd never had a reason to be in Olivia's bedroom.

It was nicely decorated, not overly girly or anything. The bed dominated the room, a queen with an upholstered sleigh frame. There were a couple of dressers and a standing mirror, and she had a few pieces of art hung on the walls along with pictures of her and May and her parents, plus several of her and other women her age. I'd set the wine, glasses and her shoes down on one of the wide, short dressers and was looking at the pictures when light flooded the dark room a little more as Olivia came out of her walk-in closet.

I turned and couldn't have faked my reaction if I tried. She was oozing sexuality. She'd fixed her hair a bit, but some of her thick, wavy dark brown locks were hanging along one side of her face. Her lingerie was a matching set in vibrant violet. The bra was a demi cut, showing off a bunch of cleavage, and had intricate embroidery and a short lace fringe. The straps were thin over her shoulders, but decorative with three straps wrapping around her sides to the back. The bottoms, meanwhile, were a cheeky cut with a solid purple front but transparent sides a little high on her hips. It had the same fringe of lace around the leg and waist, and a little white bow right on the waistline as an accent.

"You like," Olivia said, grinning widely and not asking. She could tell by the look on my face.

"I want to get my lips on every square inch of you, Livvy," I said. Her legs were perfectly sized for her height, and nicely thick with working muscle rather than being rail thin. Her arms were the same way, slender and toned. Her torso wasn't thin either - her ribs weren't showing and she was a full-figured woman, but with only a soft, naturally smooth tummy. And then there were her tits in that bra.

"Oh yeah?" she asked, her smile turning playful as she came towards me and took me by the front of my suit jacket. "Well, what if I told you that I wanted to taste every part ofyou, Adrian? You've been giving me flattering compliments all night and I feel like I need to catch up, so let me tell you - you are afucking snack, you gorgeous man. Great eyes, great smile. Your height doesn't hurt at all, but in a tailored suit like this I can tell you're fit without being bulky, and you wear your clothes like a fucking boss. You're a very, very attractive man, Adrian. But the most attractive things about you are your sense of humour, which is killer, how dutiful you are, which is endearing as hell, and how fucking good of a father you are. You make my nipples get hard and my pussy get wet when I don't catch myself from staring at you."

I pulled her to me, lifting her with one hand on her waist and one on her ass, bringing her lips to mine as I spun us around and planted her butt on the edge of the wardrobe as we made out. I'd been overwhelmed by what she said - I'd never gotten compliments like that before. It wasn't a thing guys really did to each other, and other than offhanded comments from my family that I didn't really take all that seriously... I realised that my ex-wife, and my ex before her, had complimented me but it had always been superficial. Or backhanded. Or, most often, more about them. Hearing those things from Olivia, knowing shemeant them, was a little overwhelming.

Olivia pulled away from the kiss, starting to unbutton my dress shirt from the top. "Did you recognize any of my friends in the pictures?" she asked.

I flushed a little. "Um, I wasn't looking to, but yeah," I said.

She leaned in, kissing her way from the corner of my lips to my ear. "I've played with all of them," she whispered naughtily. "All of my friends from that time, and I'm still in contact with most of them."

Olvia knew what she was doing. I hadn't recognized many, but there were a few that stood out and they were all attractive in their own ways. Girls, now women, who were fairly big names in porn to that day. I wasn't exactly 'in the know' in terms of the porn world of who was active or who wasn't, but I could recognize a couple of major faces. And Olivia was teasing me about them, not making promises but... I groaned, pulling back so that I could kiss her again as she finished unbuttoning my shirt, pulling it out from my slacks to hang loose.

"God, you're yummy, Adrian," she murmured, pushing me back a little and sliding from on top of the wardrobe to her feet, kissing my chest. I wasn't as fit as I had been when I worked with my hands every day, but I hadn't exactly gone to pasture either and wasn't ashamed to have my shirt off. Olivia kissed her way across my chest, uncaring that I had a sprinkling of body hair, as her hands slid down my stomach and started to undo the buckle of my belt.

"Want to move to the bed?" I asked.

She shook her head, smiling up at me. "You did me on your knees, I can absolutely do you," she grinned and shot me a sexy look. "Plus, it's easier like this for you to fuck my mouth."

I groaned as she went to her knees, unzipping my slacks and pulling them down to my ankles, leaving me in just my briefs. My cock was hard, pressing against the stretch of my underwear, and Olivia hummed happily and leaned in and kissed it through the fabric, running her lips up and down the length. The touch was soft, but it wasn't just about the touch - it was about the action. The tease. The care. By the time she was done, what had been a small wet spot of precum had grown, and Olivia looked up at me with a naughty gleam in her eye as she placed her lips over it and sucked gently, tasting it.

"Fuuuck," I breathed out.

She took her lips away and grinned up at me. "Happy Valentine's, Adrian," she said.

"Guess we're pastPal-entine's," I chuckled.

"Way, way past," Olivia laughed, then hooked her fingers in the waistband of my briefs as she bit her lip and hesitated. "Unless you want to stop?"

"Livvy, I'd stop if you want to, but you'd probably find me fucking your tree out in the front yard after I left," I said.

She barked another laugh and then pulled down my briefs, letting my cock bob out and come to a rest pointing in her direction.

"Mmm," she said, biting her lip again as she eyefucked my cock. Then she touched her tongue to her lip happily and grinned before looking up to meet my gaze. "So, I know you're a confident guy and I'm not saying you'd feel this way, but I need to say something because I've listened to way too many horror stories from my friends from back then," she said.

"OK," I said, breathing in through my nose as she gently took my cock in one hand and gave it a squeeze, her fingers warm and thrilling.

"This might sound weird, but I want you to know right now before there's a chance for you to have even a moment of doubt - you have a perfect-sized cock, Adrian," she said. "I've edited alot of porn over the years and talked with a lot of girls about their experiences on set or with different male performers. It's true that there are a fewactual size queens out there, and a few actually massive cocks, but most women aren't designed to take a fucking log and are scared of them, which makes it a not-fun experience to film with or fuck them. You have the kind of cock pornstars drool over working with - good length without being huge, not too skinny so I'll feel you nice and tight, but you're not going to fucking hurt. Dick size is a thing for guys, and I don't want you getting in your head about my porn experiences or anything. You have a perfect cock."

"I, uh, thanks?" I said. "You're right, I hadn't thought about that."

"I figured, but I needed to say it now," Olivia said, starting to stroke my shaft and sending chills up my spine. "All the girls I talk with, it's one of the big problems they run into when dating guys who know they do or did porn. Penis envy. You, handsome, haveabsolutely nothing to worry about."

I took a breath and nodded. "OK," I said. "Noted, stamped and filed away. My dick is drool-worthy."

"Good," she said with a little smile and a twinkle in her eyes. "And yes, yes it is." Then she pressed her lips to the head and slid me into her mouth.

I groaned, long and low, as she teased her tongue around the sensitive, spongy head. She did exactly what I had done with her down in the hall - she explored every nook and cranny with her tongue and lips. I don't think I'd ever experienced a blowjob that was so dedicated to finding every pleasure point on my cock, teasing it, and loving on it. Every touch, every glance of her eyes up to meet mine, every little smile and smirk from around my cock or when she pulled off to pivot around it made me mutter and moan.

It didn't take her long to have me on edge. To be honest, there wasn't exactly so much of her using a technique on me as I just really, really loved what she was doing, and watching her do it.

"Close," I warned her.

She pulled off of me until my cock was resting on her bottom lip. "Fuck my mouth," she said. "Grab my head and fuck my mouth, Adrian. Use my mouth to get off, then I'll suck you hard again."

I grunted as I thrust my hips forward, spearing my cock between her lips, and she sucked and kept her teeth out of the way as I started to thrust more. Weaving my fingers into her hair on one side of her head, I cupped her jaw on the other and she looked up at me and nodded lightly, encouraging me.

"Fuck, you're amazing," I grunted as I continued to thrust, feeling my balls tightening as I used her mouth. "God, you're fucking pretty, Livvy. So fucking good at sucking me off. I loved every fucking minute. Fuck! God, I'm going to come in your mouth, Livvy. I'm going to come."

She hummed happily, encouraging me further, and brought her hand up and massaged my balls lightly. That was the last straw and I groaned loudly as all the air in my lungs tried to escape at once in response to my balls pulling up and ejecting what felt like a gallon of cum into her mouth. Olivia started swallowing immediately, and I skipped six good-sized ropes of cum off of her tongue before another two or three oozed out of me, swamping her mouth. She was chuckling in her chest the entire time, her eyes closing at the sensation of me releasing, and sucked hard to get every last bit out of me as I started to slowly thrust between her lips, urging those last dregs out myself as well.

Finally, I let go of her and she pulled her fingers from my sack, and I stepped back and had to brace myself against the end of the bed, I was so light-headed.

"Mmmm," Olivia hummed, making a show of swallowing the last of my cum and then licking her lips. "Nowthat was something I didn't realise I was missing. Fuck, Adrian. That was a great load. I kinda wish I got you to blow on my face and tits just so I could see how much it was."

I wordlessly gave her a thumbs up, still catching my breath, and then laughed. "I'm open to trading oral favours whenever you want," I panted. "Fuck, that was amazing, Livvy."

"Well, you were pretty amazing downstairs," she said, standing up and grabbing the wine bottle off the dresser behind her. It had been uncorked at some point before and most of the cork was sticking out of the mouth of it, so she yanked the cork out again and tipped the bottle back, taking a swig. Then she swirled it around in her mouth, ran her tongue over her teeth, and swallowed before coming over to where I was leaning against the end of the bed. She stepped between my legs, tilting her chin and lips up, and summoned me down for a kiss. It was searing but playful, passionate but sincere. "There," she said when she pulled away. "I love kissing you, but unlike some girls, I'm not big on a guy being cool with tasting their own spunk. It just seems weird to me."

"Thanks," I said, accepting the bottle from her and taking a quick swig of my own, the alcohol clearing my sinuses and perking me up a little. "What about your taste?" I asked. "If I could bottle you up and carry you with me I would, and I assume you're into the taste of other women."

"Still weird to me," she said, "Like, I'll suck you even if you've been inside me, but I'm not the kind of girl who wants you to stick a finger in me and have me taste it. Other women, sure, I'll eat them out and enjoy it. It just weirds me out a little when people say they like their own taste."

"Got it," I said, offering her the bottle back.

She was still standing between my legs and had dropped her hands to my cock, absently playing with it gently as we talked. Now she took the bottle, had another sip, and then stepped away to set it back on the wardrobe. I followed her, hugging her from behind as I pressed my semi-hard cock to the small of her back. She leaned back into me, hugging my arms around her torso. "Ready for more?" she asked.

"That depends," I said. "Am I going to get my turn on you at some point again soon? Cause it's not fair that you get to tease me and I don't get to tease you."

"Absolutely," she grinned, turning in my arms and pulling me down into another kiss with her arms back around my neck. Again we lingered, revelling in just the feel of each other. It had been so long since I'd felt, well,wanted in that way.

Eventually, she went down from her toes, separating us by a couple of inches as she looked up at me. "Get on the bed," she said with a little grin. "I'm going to seduce you."

"Too late," I chuckle, my hands still on her bare waist and squeezing her gently. "You did that weeks ago.Months. It just took me this long to realise it."

She grinned, rolled her eyes, and then pushed me towards the bed. I went willingly, climbing on, and she had me sit up near the head with my back on the pillows and my legs straight out. Then she climbed on as well, up over the padded footboard and slowly crawling up the bed and between my legs as she worked her body like a cat, grinning the entire way as she kept her eyes locked with mine. She was utterly gorgeous and entirely too sexy.

When she was hovering with her neck over my cock, which was still about half-hard but ready to be convinced, she flipped her hair to the side and gave me a look that was pure, unadulterated 'Fuck Me' eyes. Then she leaned low, so slowly, raising her ass in the air behind her, and drew her tongue from my sack and all the way up the underside of my cock. It responded quickly as she swirled her little tongue around the head, then started kissing down the side as she hummed at getting the fast response as it stiffened and rose. And the whole time she never broke eye contact.

1...456789