Pal-entine's for Single Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take her very long at all to get me hard as hell again, but I could tell she was enjoying herself. Enjoying playing with me, and teasing me. Enjoying my reactions, just like I'd loved hers downstairs. And she was enjoying the connection. We didn't break eye contact for over five minutes, silently communicating.

Finally, when I couldn't stand not giving something back to her anymore, I groaned and sat up, lifting her lips from my cock so I could kiss her. "Spin that ass around here so I can play with you too," I urged her.

She slowly shook her head, kissing the tip of my nose like I'd done to her in the past, and smiling. "I'm done playing," she said. "I want you inside me. I can't wait anymorrrree-" she slowed to a stop, clearly having thought of something. She took a breath and her expression changed from sexy and horny to hesitant. "You, uh, don't happen to have a condom, do you? Cause with the whole not fucking guys for this long I stopped taking birth control a long time ago."

"....Um, yeah," I said. "Yeah, I should have one in my wallet." I scooted away from her to the edge of the bed, going to my pants and fishing out my wallet. "I'm gonna be honest though, it's old as hell. Do condoms have an expiry date?"

"Yes they do," Olivia sighed and chuckled. "Jesus, didn't they teach you anything in health class?"

"I think Mr Finstein was even more embarrassed by the subject matter than we were," I said, thinking back to high school. "We kind of ran through the content as fast as humanly possible so he could get us back in the gymnasium."

"Well, how old are we talking here?" Olivia asked as I pulled out the gold wrapper from an inside pocket of my wallet.

"Um... seven years," I said.

"Fuck," she said. "That's definitely expired. And you had it in your wallet this whole time?"

"I don't know, it was a thing guys told me to do when I was a teenager and I never took it out," I said.

She snorted and grinned, shaking her head, then sighed as she looked at me. "I know this might be a bit much, but while I'm fucking horny as hell for you and I know exactly what kind of Dad you are, I'm not at 'risky sex' with you yet. Could you maybe run out and get a box?"

I flicked the condom at her, making her chuckle again as she caught it. "A whole box?" I asked as I walked back to her, standing next to the bed as she knelt on it and looked up at me. "That's a lot of condoms for one Valentine's Day."

Olivia smirked a little, sitting higher and hugging around my waist as she pressed her bra-clad tits to my chest. "I promise that I'll make sure we use up the entire box," she said, then kissed my chin. "Tonight. Tomorrow. The future."

"The future, huh?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her as well and sliding both hands onto her ass, squeezing it playfully. "We're already talking about the future."

"Adrian," she said. "Go get the condoms. My keys are in my purse downstairs."

I kissed her firmly and went to put on my pants.

- - - - -

I re-entered Olivia's house, kicking off my shoes and dropping her keys in the bowl near the door. "Honey," I called loudly in a silly voice. "I'm home."

"Get up here and fuck me," Olivia called back.

I laughed, shucking off my coat and taking the stairs two at a time. My ankles were cold - I hadn't bothered with putting my socks back on - and I had my shirt unbuttoned by the time I reached Olivia's bedroom. She'd spread some candles around and lit them, and she was kneeling on the bed, grinning like a fiend, wearing my suit jacket and no bra.

"God," I groaned, seeing her like that. "That's hot as hell."

"I would have worn your shirt instead, but you took it with you," Olivia said, motioning me in. "That'll have to be my outfit for breakfast."

"The breakfast that ends with me bending you over the kitchen table, I think you mentioned," I said as I dropped my pants and pulled off my shirt on my way to her. She stopped me at the edge of the bed, catching my hard cock with one hand and using it to pull me a little closer so she could kiss me.

"Exactly," she mumbled against my lips.

I pressed forward and she let me back her down to the bed as we made out, and then I stood back up and looked down at her as she grinned up at me. Lifting the bag from the only pharmacy in town that was open until midnight, I pulled the box out and dropped it on her stomach as she snorted and laughed.

"You got the biggest box they had, didn't you," she chuckled.

"Hey, with the promise you made? Can you blame me?"

"No," she giggled and lifted the box to look at it. "Jesus, thirty-two? I guess that'll last us a couple of weeks." She looked up at me, her eyes alight with playfulness, and I groaned and leaned back down to kiss her again.

It didn't take long at all for me to be back in position on the bed, and Olivia stroked me one-handed as she kissed me before sitting up on her knees and tearing open the box of condoms. They went flying like confetti and she swept most of them away to fall on the floor off the side of the bed. She lifted one up and opened the package carefully, pulling out the rubber and quickly sliding it onto my cock. The tight feeling of it was odd, after so long of just not having sex, but watching her carefully roll it down over my cock and then drop down to give me a suck through it as she watched me out of the corner of her eyes was a tease.

"OK," she said. "Just one more thing." She leaned over towards one side, reaching to the bedside table, and flashing me about half a warm, chocolate brown areola capping her breast. Coming back, she had a small bottle of lube and she quickly dripped some into her hand and stroked it up and down my condom-wrapped cock. Once it was well and truly covered she set the bottle of lube aside and sat back, biting her lip. "Sorry I made you run out by yourself," she said. "I should have gone with you."

"And make us both suffer the cold?" I asked. "No point. And you made your room a little more Valentine's-y."

"Yeah, but if I went with you I could have given you road head," she smirked. "Thank you, though. For going, and not trying to convince me you'd pull out or something."

I sat up, pulling her towards me and kissing her as she placed a warm hand on my chest. When we parted I leaned back and she followed me, her hair hanging like a curtain to one side as she stared into my eyes. "We're both reasonable adults, Livvy," I said. "And responsible. And it's not like we were planning on doing this."

"No, we weren't," she smirked a little and shook her head. "But I'm really fucking glad we are."

"Me too," I said and kissed her again.

"Good," she whispered, reaching down and double-checking that I was still hard. "Then let's get down to business, Adrian. I want this perfect cock in me." She sat higher on her knees, grasping her panties by the waist and quickly pulling them down her thighs and then off one leg and then the other. With the candles in the room, I got a better look at her pussy now. Her warm, golden-kissed skin tone gave way to a wide, neat triangle of closely cropped pubes dusting her mound and leaving her bare below. Her lips were flushed and she wiped the last of the lube on them quickly, making them even more slick than they had already looked. She was turned on, the little bump of her clit hood standing out at the apex of her pussy, and she quickly swung a leg over to straddle my waist on her knees and leaned forward while looking down, gliding her pussy across the underside of my cock.

I groaned in approval, and she glanced back up at me with a grin before she looked down again, working her hips to drag her pussy across my cock a third time and then tilting my cock with a couple of fingers and getting me into position so she could slide on. I felt the pressure and the warmth and I was inside her quickly.

"Fuck," I exhaled.

"Yess, Adrian," she groaned, sitting back further. "Mmmm, that's good."

I ran my hands up her thighs, feeling her smooth skin, and she slowly shifted forward and up, starting to ride my cock.

"Oh, fuck," she sighed, tossing her hair to one side and then playing with it, bringing it to the other. She was still wearing my suit jacket, her tits wiggling beneath it and teasing me like crazy, but I left them alone and focused on where we were joined, running my hands further up her thighs to grab her hips. Her toned, natural body had a delightful squish and jiggle to it without being flabby, the undercurrent of her fitness firm beneath the thin layer of softness she'd gained over the time of being a busy, single mother. She was smiling with her eyes closed, absorbed in the feeling of being filled by my cock, and I groaned as I let myself just be in the moment. She was warm and tight and so fucking gorgeous, and the gentle rocking motion was moving me inside her as well as in and out.

"You feel so fucking good," she sighed, leaning forward and putting her hands on my chest as she opened her eyes and gazed down at me. This pushed her tits together into a mass of cleavage, but I managed to only glance at it and then meet her eyes again.

"I'm in Wonderland," I said. "This doesn't even feel real. God, I feel like I'm high." I laughed.

"Uuuh," she moaned, her mouth dropping open as she sat down a little firmer, taking me deeper into herself. I let go of her waist and brought up a hand, cupping her cheek and pressing my thumb to her lips. She smirked just a little and then sucked it in, tonguing it playfully, before I pulled it away and dropped it back down to rub the slickened digit just above her clit hood. Her eyes opened a little wider and she moaned wordlessly again, starting that riding motion once more only a little faster. She started using her hips more, stirring me inside her, and we both just watched each other as she rode me for a few minutes. We both started laughing, feeling a joy between us, and she crashed down with her chest to mine and kissed me fiercely before sitting up and leaning back, spreading her legs a little more and giving me a view of where I was entering her.

"How's it look?" she asked. "I see so much porn for work, I know it's hot to see the action. Itfeels fucking amazing."

"God, it's sexy as hell," I said. "Your pussy is so pretty, Liv. I can't wait to get my lips on that clit of yours again. And I love that you're awoman with a woman's pubes."

"You like my tidy little bush?" she asked with a grin, rolling her hips while leaning back to really stroke herself on my cock.

"Abso-fucking-lutely," I groaned. I still had my thumb next to her pussy as I held her by the crook between her leg and hip and I pressed a little, pulling her pussy a little upwards. "Fuck, it's so hot watching your pussy grip onto my cock."

"It's my cunt," she gasped. "When we're like this, just call it a cunt. I like the dirtiness of the word when I give it to someone I want to be a slut for, and God do I want to be a bit of a slut for you, Adrian. It's been so long since I've felt so..."

"Wanted," I filled in for her, sitting up and losing my view but pulling her close and hugging her to me as she continued to roll her hips. "You make me feelwanted in a way I didn't even realise I was missing."

"That's it exactly," she gasped and then kissed me as she kept riding. Eventually, she pushed me back down and took the hand that I wasn't using to tease her clit and slid it higher from her hip and up her waist under my suit coat. Using that as a bit of a stabilizer, she started working her hips faster and we really started fucking for a couple of minutes as we gasped and moaned. Then she slowed, sitting down heavily and taking me deep again, and let out a long breath. "Time to switch it up," she said with a satisfied grin. "Just stay where you are."

She leaned backwards, getting up off her knees and onto her feet, opening her legs even wider and giving an even more lewd and beautiful view of where we were joined. Her labia were split by my cock, the juicier pink centre between where I was entering her and her clit flashing and the cleavage of her ass slapping down onto my thighs as she started riding me again, gliding my cock against the front of her inner pussy.

"God, fuck," she grunted. "I can't keep this up for long but it's so fucking good at this angle. You're the perfect fucking size to hit my g-spot."

I cupped my hands under her thighs and down to her ass, helping her as I could to keep bouncing on my cock. "You feel so fucking good, Livvy," I groaned. "Fuck! And you look fucking stunning. God I wish I had six extra hands, I want to feel you all fucking over."

The strain of the position was already getting to her and she sat down, taking me deep again and rocking with her hips as she ground her ass down against my hands. "That feels so good," she whispered. "Your cock feels amazing, Adrian. Stretching me perfectly."

She opened her eyes, biting her lip. "Want me to turn around?"

"I'd love it," I said. "Though maybe it should be my turn on top."

"Oh, you'll get your turn," she said as she leaned forward, pulling off of me at the same time as kissing me gently. "But that's how I want you to finish, fucking into me hard and fast. You're so fucking good to me, Adrian, I want to make sure you know how much I fucking appreciate everything you do."

She kissed me again, stopping me from replying, then pivoted around while still straddling me, showing me her bare ass as she pulled the end of the suit jacket up.

I'd taken my fair share of glances at Olivia's ass over the months. It was hard not to at least take a peek when she was wearing tight leggings, and she had a great butt. This, however, was a very different kind of look. Her cheeks were the same warm, golden hue that she got from her mother, perfectly smooth with only a couple of soft freckles on one cheek for a blemish. It wasn't huge, but it had the juicy plumpness that spoke of a healthy, mature woman. Olivia was leaning forward though, which spread her cheeks naturally, and I knew that she knew exactly what she was doing giving me a show because she wiggled her ass enticingly. Her pussy was a gorgeous wedge, fully visible, and her asshole a pretty little dimple a couple of shades darker than the rest of her skin tone, just like the edges of her inner labial lips.

"Fuck, I want to dive in and eat you just like that," I said, reaching out and caressing her ass before giving it a little slap.

"Tomorrow morning," she said. "Or later tonight. Right now I'm not done with this cock."

She shifted some more, pulling her legs inside of mine and backing up, pressing her ass cheeks back to my thighs and cock and wiggling each cheek playfully. "Stick it in for me," she moaned softly. I tilted my cock up as she sat a little higher, and I got it into position and watched as it entered her, her lips spreading deliciously around it as she bounced gently before settling down. She grabbed both her ass cheeks, pulling them apart and giving me what might have been the lewdest view yet, then let go and leaned forward to put her hands on the bed and started working her hips and ass.

"Holy fuck," I groaned, entirely entranced by the vision and the feeling.

"God, yes," she replied, tossing her hair to the side and looking back at me. "Fuck, Adrian. Can I tell you something?"

"Anything," I grunted.

"I love getting fucked from behind. Doggy, bent over, laying down, like this - I don't know what it is but it fuckingdoes it for me. Let me just bounce on this perfect cock, let me just bounce and I'll get there."

"Do it, Livvy," I groaned, grabbing her cheeks with both hands and massaging them as she bounced up and down on my cock. "Fucking get there." I gave her a gentle spank.

"Little harder than that," she grunted.

I spanked her other cheek, upping the strength just a touch, and the clap filled the room for a moment only to be replaced with her long, loud moan. "Just like that," she gasped. "Just like that."

I spanked her other cheek the same way and she sped up her riding. Occasionally she would lean back, sitting down and taking me deep again and ground her hips back and forth, and the second time she did that she unbuttoned my suit jacket and pulled it off of her, tossing it to the side.

"God, you're a fucking tease," I laughed. I could see the outer curves of her tits but nothing substantial.

She looked back over her shoulder at me, sticking her tongue out from between her teeth, and leaned forward again to keep riding me hard.

I spanked her every once in a while, and my eyes were constantly sliding over her body from where we were joined and up her back, to the jiggling hints of her breasts as she faced away from me, to her arms and hair.

"I'm close," she moaned, then let out another one that was wordless and primal.

I clapped her ass cheek again and then grabbed the other one hard, pulling it aside. "Fuck, Livvy. Your ass is so fucking nice. What'll get you there? More spanking? Reach around to your clit?"

"Finger my ass," she moaned. "Just up to the first knuckle. Just tease it."

I raised my eyebrows but wasn't going to argue with that - I quickly sucked the tip of my middle finger into my mouth, got it a little spitty, and she sat down heavily and let me wedge my finger into her butthole. I could feel her anal ring clenching down on my invading finger, and she grunted and then started riding me again.

"So close," she gasped. "So fucking close. I'm so fucking close. You're going to make me come, Adrian. I'm going to come on your cock, baby.Gawd it hits every part of me so good. Fucking- Oh, fucking- Yeeeaaaah." She dropped down, taking me deep as her cunt rippled over my cock and her ass cheeks clenched over and over. I did what I could, flexing my cock back at her and wriggling the tip of my finger in her ass, to extend the orgasm as much as possible for her and it seemed to work as she eventually let out a long breath and then sucked in a new one and holding it for several beats before exhaling again, her body relaxing. She reached back, patting my hand, and I took the message and removed my finger from her butt so she could lean back until her naked back was pressed to my chest and she was off of her knees, her feet braced on the bed.

"That was fucking good," she panted.

"And hot like nothing I've ever experienced, Livvy," I said, a little in awe. I felt like I hadn't done that much, but then maybe that was exactly what I should have been doing since she knew how to get herself off.

"Are you close?" she asked.

"Won't take me long to get there," I said.

She pulled my hands around, directing me to grab her tits. They were big and soft, almost seeming too big for her body but I didn't feel a hint of them being fake. I quickly started massaging them, wanting to touch them all over, running my hands from their base to their tips and teasing her milk chocolate-coloured areolas and stubby, engorged nipples.

"They used to be smaller," she said, like she was reading my mind. She was flexing her ass, milking my cock with her cunt almost like I was massaging her tits. "They were perky and cute, and my areolas were a little lighter when I was younger and when I did porn. They changed through my pregnancy, and my Mom said that's just what would happen to women in our family."

"I think they look, and feel, amazing," I said, craning my neck to kiss on her neck and shoulder.

"My friends all say the same thing," she sighed. "They are obsessed with my tits when we get together, and talk about how jealous they are that I got an all-natural boob job."

I chuckled, squeezing them a little harder and making her moan. "I can't wait to see them bouncing," I whispered into her ear.

"Good," she whispered back, "Because I know what I want to happen next."

1...456789