Pal-entine's for Single Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" I asked, then nibbled on her earlobe and made her giggle from the feeling.

"I want you to get me on my back and fuck me like an absolute animal in missionary," she said. "Make my tits bounce for you, and my cunt surrender everything, and then I want you to come all over my tits and face, Adrian."

I turned her face with a finger on her chin and kissed her in the awkward position, then gave her ass one last slap for the side. "Better get off me then," I said. "Because I'm more than ready."

Olivia disengaged from me, my cock slowly pulling out of her and I got a brief look at her cunt slowly closing back up before I rolled to the side of the bed and stood, my cock a horizontal flag pole in front of me. I grabbed Livvy's foot and spun her on the bed as she laughed, and she scooted down to lounge back in front of me with her arms braced behind her. It wasn't a sexy move, there was no real grace of sensuousness to it, but for some reason I made my cock ache between her tits shifting and just how gorgeous and real I found her naked body.

I urged her a little closer, bringing her ass near the edge of the bed, and I ground the head of my cock through her labia and against her clit with one hand as I lightly slapped the side of her one breast and then gently pinched the nipple and gave it a wiggle. "My turn for some specific compliments," I said. "Livvy, your body is utterly amazing. I don't know what you looked like 'back then,' but right now you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen naked, in real life or porn. You're such awoman. Your breasts, the curve of your waist and hips, your thighs, your arms - you are an absolute goddess. Your cunt, this one right here that I'm about to fuck into oblivion, is beautiful and tasty and so fuckinggood. But the thing I'm most attracted to, the thing I first noticed about you - and probably the thing I first loved about you is your smile. Every time you smile, or grin, or smirk I am stunned for a moment because of how in utter awe I am of how pretty it is, no matter what emotion is behind it. So maybe I have a drool-worthy dick like you said, but whenever you flash me that smile I melt into a puddle on the inside."

Livvy sat up, reaching for me, and I leaned down to her and we kissed again, close and intimate and passionate. And when she pulled away a little I could tell just from her eyes that she was smiling that smile. "I'll try not to abuse my superpower," she chuckled. "But fuck you for making my heart feel so fucking full when I want mycunt to get filled up, Adrian."

"I can do both," I laughed and scooped my hips a little lower and pressed into her.

"Ooooh, fuck, I love that feeling," she gasped, falling back flat onto the bed. "You feel sogood fucking into me."

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "Like this?" I pulled out of her all the way and re-entered her, getting met with a long, pleasurable groan and a nod. I did it one more time and she reached out, grabbing my hands before I could pull away again. We both pulled against each other then, using it as leverage to fuck at each other. I had most of the power and I built into a fast rhythm, thrusting into her like a machine with long, deep thrusts as she worked her hips to smash back towards me. Every thrust became a clap of the bottom of her spread thighs against my hips as we came together again and again.

The force of our fucking had Olivia's tits bouncing deliciously, but with both my hands occupied I couldn't reach out and play with them so instead I settled for focusing on my thrusting, picking up the pace even more. My orgasm was already growing close and I let out a low growl and grunt.

"That's it," Olivia panted. "Fuck! That's it, Adrian. Fucking plow me. Right there. God, right there! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Uuuungh, yes. You're so fucking good. Fuck, you're such a good fuck! Why did we wait? Why the hell did we not do this sooner? God damn mother fucker shit balls fuck!"

I laughed and shook my head, breathing heavily. "Mother fucker is right. God, you are the sexiest MILF in the world, Livvy."

"Then you're the sexiest DILF," she laughed back, our joy disrupting the rhythm of our fucking. "Fuck me with that big DILF Dick, Adrian. Make me your Valentine's MILF. Hummmm, fuck, I might come again."

That sounded like a challenge to me, and I grit my teeth as I found the rhythm again and leaned in changing my angle a little and getting a bit deeper on each thrust. Olivia started letting out little heaving moans with each thrust, her tits bouncing heavily, and I let go of her hands and planted mine on her hips. "Pull on your nipples,' I ordered her.

She grabbed her tits and found her nipples, tugging on them harder than I ever would have as she moaned from deep in her throat. Then Olivia squeezed both of her breasts, her eyes scrunching closed as she tensed up and she came a third time that night, her face twisting with torturous pleasure as I pounded her relentlessly.

I managed to hold out just long enough for her to be coming down, blinking rapidly and panting to catch her breath, before my last walls of resistance failed. I pulled my cock out of her, climbing up onto the bed and over her so chaotically that I was straddling one of her legs and the other was pressed back, her knee hooking around my waist. I ripped the condom off my cock and it went flying, and I began stroking my cock fast.

"Hummm!' Olivia moaned, seeing what was happening and still twitching slightly with aftershocks of her own orgasm. "Come on my tits. Come on my face and tits, Adrian. God, fucking do it. I want it so bad." She opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue lewdly, and I released.

I hadn't been able to see how much I unloaded the first time since she'd swallowed it all down. This time I sort of blacked out, my brain feeling like it was overwhelmed by the extreme overload of pleasure as I erupted in orgasm. I had to blink my vision clear, feeling an ache in my balls and a burning in my chest, as I came down the other side, still stroking my cock as the last dribbles fell down in the centre of Livvy's chest. She was splattered with cum, like I'd let off a shotgun blast instead of ropes. Big globs of it streaked her tits, chest and up to her neck, and a couple of ropes had reached high enough to catch her chin and tongue. She looked like a Pollock painting if he'd painted on her like a canvas.

And, grinning as she saw me watching, Olivia brought her tongue back into her mouth and swallowed, and then craned her neck down and brought her left breast up and licked the cum off of her own nipple. Her tits weren'tquite big enough to let her suck on it, but it was still fucking kinky and hot.

My brain felt fried, and I was lightheaded as hell, and I backed away from Olivia and staggered to my feet on the floor. She sat up, panting herself, and started chuckling. "What do you think?" she asked. "Good first try, or should we go again for better coverage?"

I snorted, shaking my head. "I don't think I'll ever come like that again," I panted. "Not unless you make me wait another seven years."

"More water," she said with a smile. "That's all you really need for bigger loads. Some vitamins can help too, but mostly just more water. Now get your phone, a good facial needs to be memorialised."

"Really?" I asked.

"Adrian, baby, I did porn," Olivia said. "And there's too much of it for me to ever get it taken down. If anyone else can stumble across my pre-pregnancy nudes, I'm damn well not letting you go without nudes of me now."

I staggered to my pants, fishing out my phone and she posed for me on the edge of the bed. One shot with her smiling, my cum on her chin and chest, tits on display. And then another one laying back, legs spread, shot to show her slightly ruddy and well-used pussy as she spread it with two fingers, her tits and the cumshot. And a last one, with her on her knees and looking up as she gently suckled on the head of my cock.

"There," she said, standing and moving to the candles she'd lit, blowing them out. "You've got more than any other man can find, just like you deserve. Now get in bed and under the covers, I'm going to wipe off and come-"

I interrupted her by scooping her up in my arms, my strength having returned during the picture-taking. "Shush," I said. "We aren't teenagers. I'm sweaty as hell, and you're sweatyand covered in cum, and you need to take your makeup off before bed."

She blushed, which was kind of hilarious considering everything we'd just done. "OK," she said simply. "Take me into the shower. But I'm not going to be held responsible if I end up on my knees sucking you off again."

"Well, I'm not going to be held responsible if I end up onmy knees eating you out," I countered. "I sure hope you have a good hot water tank."

She snorted and shook her head. "We have about fifteen minutes."

"Well," I said. "I guess we better rush then."

We tried, and failed. We got clean, but there wasn't enough time after the fact for me to do anything other than get her started before the water started to turn cool and we hopped out. By the time we'd dried each other off and scampered back across the room into bed, we were both warmly horny but not in desperate need of attention. We slipped under the covers and I soon found myself cuddled up with Livvy, her bare tits pressed to my chest and her chin resting on my shoulder. Her one leg was thrown over mine, her thigh pressed to my cock, and my arm was curled under her and resting on her ass.

We lay like that in the dark for a bit, just breathing and holding each other, until I sighed.

"Your clock says it's past midnight," I whispered. "Valentine's Day is over."

"Good," she replied. "That means anything we do going forward can't be blamed on Cupid or a stupid corporate holiday. When I wake you up with a blowjob in a few hours, that'll all be me."

"That sounds amazing, but how about weactually get some sleep and then have some great morning sex instead? We do need to pick the girls up before noon."

"That's fair," she sighed. "You know, being a responsible adult is going to make this whole thing a lot harder to feel spontaneous."

"We can work it out," I said, rubbing her buttcheek gently. "What are we telling people?"

"I think we keep it... I don't know," Olivia said. "Obviously we need to take it slow with the girls."

"Agreed," I said. "But you know our parents have all been conspiring, right?"

"Your sister, too," Olivia smirked. "Honestly? I thought we'd just have dinner tonight and be laughing at them. I didn't realise..." She took a breath. "I knew I was attracted to you since whatever-her-face's birthday party at the start of October. Before that, I was like... aware youwere attractive, but I wasn'tattracted."

"I get it," I said. "That first time we talked outside the school I remember thinking how stunning your smile was, but I tried to shut down any 'feelings.' But that kiss..."

"That kiss," she agreed, and I could feel her smiling in the dark. "And the next one."

I nodded. "So do we tell the truth, or torture them a little?"

"I think we torture them," she grinned. "We had a nice dinner, you drove me home, we're best friends and that's all."

"And in reality?" I asked, knowing what I was asking.

She was quiet for a moment. "I don't want this to be the same as my first marriage," she whispered. "I don't want to rush things. For me, or us, or the girls. But I also don't want to swing in the other direction and try to say we can just be casual. Will you be my boyfriend, Adrian?"

I turned slightly, getting to my side and wrapping my other arm around her while bringing my face next to hers. "I'll be your boyfriend if you'll be my girlfriend, and my valentine," I said with a little grin.

"Done," she said and kissed me.

The End.

====================================

I hope you've enjoyed the story! As a Contest submission, Votes are VERY much appreciated, and I always love seeing your comments.

I've already received requests from early readers about a continuation of Adrian and Olivia's story, so it's on my list of follow ups to potentially write. Ideas include:

- Olivia's Annual Birthday Trip to LA: The kids stay with the grandparents while Adrian accompanies Olivia down on her yearly visit to friends and clients.

- Horny Single Mothers: One, or more, single mothers from the town make it known they are interested in a bit of fun.

- A Pal-entine's Anniversary: One year into dating, Adrian has an important question for Olivia.

====================================

1...456789