Palace Princess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey guys! It's just us!" My guards said.

"I see. It's you guys." The soldiers replied. "Why are you.. Holy shit!! W-WHAT THE FUCK IS.. Is that.. Princess Qin Hua?!"

"Yeah it is. She wanted to take a walk so we are accompanying her."

"Why is she.. never mind." The soldiers wanted to ask why I was naked but decided not to.. Since I'm famous in the kingdom for being a pervert.... "Are those the new toys Princess requested?"

"Sure is."

"That means Princess had became a slave.. Sigh.."

"What's wrong buddy?"

"For our one and only Princess to be such a pervert. It's a disaster."

"Like hell it is. It's a blessing for all of us soldiers. Both of us have already fucked her, it's a really great fucking experience!!"

"What? You fucked her? Really?!"

"Of course buddy. You can ask her yourself."

I wasn't listening at all when the soldiers talked to each other like as if I wasn't there at all. I felt so conscious of my naked body being completely exposed like that because after sun rises, everyone in the Kingdom would hear the rumors of me being a horny sex slave. Plus I was naked and on my hands and knees in front of, not only my guards but also the imperial soldiers. Those soldiers have yet to see my naked body, much less fucked me..

"Hey slut!! Did you hear us?! Answer the question, you stupid slut!!" My guards spanked my butt and I let out a loud moan which disrupted my thoughts.

"T-This slut is sorry.. Can Sir repeat the question?"

"Wow! Repeat that again!!"

"This slut is sorry.. Can Sir repeat the question?" I repeated myself and everyone laughed at me while staring at my naked body.

"In the Kingdom, who have you had sex with so far, Princess?" The soldiers asked.

"It.. It's not a lot.. But this slut had sex with all one hundred of my servants in my palace, Sir."

"Oh God.. What the fuck is wrong with this slut?! Princess Qin Hua must be born with the devil's curse or something.."

"Who the hell cares, buddy. Do you want to fuck her or not?"

"Not right now. We do have our duties to do, unlike Princess Qin Hua that is able to do all these perverted stuff all day and all night without a single care in the world."

"Hahaha! That's true!"

"Bring her to our training grounds in the Kingdom later.. Or perhaps we will visit her palace.. Whatever, we're going. See you later."

"Bye buddy!"

"Heh heh heh heh heh!! Were you excited to see your soldiers? Little slut?" My guards asked.

"N-No.. Of course not.. Who would.." before I could continue lying, my guards spanked my butt and I let out another moan. "W-Wait.. N-No.. Not there!! Ah!" My guards stroked my wet pussy with their fingers and showed it to me. "Can you see how wet your pussy is? You're completely excited to see your soldiers, slut! And you were lying to us earlier. How dare you!!" My guards pulled my hair and slapped my face.

"This slut is sorry, Sir. This slut is sorry, Sir." I repeated myself as my guards happily slapped my face as I knelt on the ground.

"Do you understand your mistakes, Princess?"

"Yes Sir.. Yes Sir.. This slut understands.."

"Then say it, what are your mistakes?!"

"I.. This slut lied to Sir.. earlier.."

"That's right. What else?"

"Erm.. Is there.. anything else, Sir?"

"You dumb bitch. Do we have to teach you some manners?! Slap your own face 8 times and say that you're a stupid slut after each slap."

"Y-Yes Sir.." I slapped myself in the face and said in a loud voice as I knelt on the ground, "I am a stupid slut! I am a stupid slut! I am a stupid slut!" I repeated 8 times with 8 slaps to my face before the guards patted my head, "Good girl. Now we will tell you about your mistakes, listen carefully, okay?"

"Y-Yes Sir.."

"Your first mistake, like you said before, you dared to lie to us. As a lowly slave, Princess must always be honest to everyone.. and I mean everyone. Even towards commoners. Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. Now your second mistake is your poor manners. You're completely naked and in front of men. What do you think you should do?"

"Erm.. Greet them.. Sir?"

"Yes. Do you remember how everyone, guards, servants and soldiers would greet you whenever you walk by?" I nodded my head. "Now that you're a slave, you're in a position that is lower than everyone else in the Kingdom, so naturally, you have to greet everyone and offer them your body."

"O-Offer them my body.. Sir?"

"Yes, you dumb slut. You have to offer your body to everyone for sex. That's the slave's role in life and your purpose in life. Understand?"

"Y-Yes Sir.."

"Good, now repeat what I've said. All of us know you're a dumb and horny slut that's only thinking about perverted stuff all the time so in order to make sure that you understood, repeat what I've just said."

"Y-Yes Sir.. Erm.. This slut will greet everyone.. and offer my body to everyone.. for sex.."

"Good! Good girl! Good job! Looks like you're not completely retarded after all!! Hahaha!!" My 2 guards laughed at me and I forced out a laugh. "Alright, shall we continue the walk? We haven't made much progress so far and we are still near to your palace."

"Y-Yes Sir. This slut will obey everything you say, Sir."

"Good! Good! Hahaha!!"

----

When I crawled naked to the back of my palace, 2 soldiers saw me and shouted, "HALT!! WHO GOES TH- Urgh it's you guys again." They were the same 2 soldiers I saw earlier. Cao Song and Cao Hong. The 'Cao' family has been serving my royal family for generations as soldiers loyal to the Kingdom. Everyone in the Cao family are strong and capable warriors, with a tattoo burned into their right arms to indicate their achievements. Cao Song, a general, had 6 tattoos on his right arm. While my father, The King, also trained in the arts of battle, had 8 tattoos on his right arm. My thoughts got interrupted again when my guards spanked my butt and I let out a moan.

"This is your chance to over write your mistakes, Princess. Do you know what to do?"

"Yes Sir.." I replied and crawled to the soldiers. "H-Hi.. I am Princess Qin Hua.. and as you can see, Sir. I am a sex slave."

"Yeah, we know. What about it?" Cao Song replied harshly but I couldn't allow myself to be scared since I had my orders..

"D-Does Sir.. want to have sex with me..?"

"Hey. What the fuck is this?!"

My guards replied, "This is how the Princess greets everyone."

"I see.. Well.. We're busy right now.. So why don't you just put on a show for us before we go off?"

"Do that thing earlier, slut!!" My guards said. "Dance and orgasm!! It's your specialty, right?"

"Y-Yes Sir.. I.. This.. This slut understands.. Sir.."

I stood up and began to dance naked for my guards and the soldiers. My guards were humming along and it was the famous tune from the brothels. It was quick paced and I had to dance quickly. It was the same dance as before, I had to wave my arms and moved my butt side to side while smiling happily. My breasts bounced a lot as I danced and I felt so horny and excited as the wooden cock kept teasing my wet pussy.

"Ah! Mmm!! Ah! NO!! AHH!!" I moaned as I orgasmed hard and squirted wildly with my legs trembling in front of everyone.

"It feels weird to have the Princess acting all horny and slutty.. But it was a good performance." Cao Song said and I bowed, "Thank you.. Sir.."

When the soldiers left and I knelt back down on the ground, my guards pulled my hair and slapped my face. "You forgot something, slut!!"

"W-What.. What did this slut forget.. P-Please enlighten this slut.. Sir.."

"You didn't ask permission to orgasm. Did you forget about your rules?"

"T-This slut is sorry, Sir.."

"That's not enough, recite all the rules. Right now!!"

"Yes Sir.. One, obey all men and address them as Sir. Two, live at the main gate of palace. Three, ask permission for everything. Four, pussy wet at all times.. Five, address myself as This slut.."

"So did you ask permission from us before you orgasm?"

"N-No Sir.."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU?!" My guards shouted at me and I got scared and I got slapped in the face.

"This slut is sorry, Sir. This slut is sorry, Sir.." I kept apologizing on my knees.

"You need to be punished as harshly as possible so that you can remember to obey the rules. Do you agree?"

"Yes Sir.. Yes Sir.. This slut agrees, Sir.. Please punish this slut.. Sir.."

"Good. Let's head back for now. We will punish you with something special later in the afternoon. For now, let's go back to the palace because we want to fuck you."

"Yes Sir."

12