Paladin Ch. 08: The Future is Bright

Story Info
Epilogue - they live happily ever after?
970 words
4.55
2.9k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
remlin
remlin
53 Followers

Sir Simon leads Raya through the keep to one of Zeff's workshops, and she follows him in a happy daze.

It's over - and this time, for real.

Zeff is dead. Or maybe he isn't. Simon hasn't been able to fully explain the way Zeff's body spontaneously combusted and then disappeared after receiving what should have been a killing blow.

But at the very least, Zeff is gone from the keep, and Raya doesn't need Simon to tell her that. She can feel it, as if a shadow that had only ever been visible in the corner of the eye is now suddenly gone. The evil master of Flintborn Keep has left, and the old stones know it.

And Raya has finally had her orgasm. And what an orgasm! An orgasm to end all orgasms, leaving Raya convulsing around the rod of the fucking machine for what felt like ages, wailing in pleasure, and unable to stand on her shaky legs for long minutes after Simon had freed her, to the point where the worried paladin had even tried a healing spell on Raya which had been wholly ineffective. It was an orgasm that had almost made the interminable edging and cruel denial that had come before seem worth it. Almost.

Also, the collar is coming off. Or, well, no - that's not entirely true. Simon has explained the problem to Raya, but she'd been too cum-drunk at the time for his words to sink in. The gist, though, was that the collar was not coming off, but Simon could remove the various compulsions that had been placed on the collar. After that it would be nothing more than a leather choker.

And then Raya would be spending the next few weeks trekking home to her monastery. Weeks alone in the woods with her brave rescuer, the handsome paladin. Maybe they hadn't gotten off to a traditional damsel-hero start, but Raya is confident she can worm her way into his pious heart on the journey, or at the very least into his pious pants. Raya's contented smile widens even further.

Simon lays out the implements he needs for the magic on a flat wooden desk with arcane symbols etched into it. He draws a star with colored chalk, lights a thick red candle, places a massive ruby just so, consults his notes. He's ready for the magic. Raya gives him a trusting look, still too blissed out on her recent orgasm to really follow the complicated process.

Charged words of power echo through the chamber, and as Simon touches Raya's collar, she feels a weight lift from her, and the collar seems slightly looser.

"That's the compulsion against wearing clothing," Simon tells her. "Here, put this on."

He hands Raya one of his shirts, and she pulls it over her head. It fits like a dress, and she's absurdly grateful for it. It doesn't make sense to feign modesty around Simon at this point, not after everything he's seen her do, but still - it's the first time Raya has worn actual non-lingerie clothing in months, and she hugs it around herself, delighting in the feeling of being covered.

Not that this will in any way stop her from packing as much lingerie as her bag will allow for the trip home with Simon, she decides.

More words of power, and Simon touches Raya's collar again. The compulsion against telling lies is gone, and again Raya feels the collar loosen its grip slightly.

"Two plus two is five," Raya says to test. The collar doesn't react at all.

One final compulsion remains, the one against leaving Flintborn Keep. Simon chants the magic spell again, but this time Raya feels nothing when he touches his hand against the collar. Something's gone wrong, and the way Simon is frowning, he knows it too.

"My lord?" she asks, a touch of worry darkening her serene mood.

Simon purses his lips. "A small problem," he tells her. "There's something preventing me from removing the last compulsion. That would drain the artifact of magic completely, effectively destroying it. The artificer must have known that, and prevented it as a safeguard."

Raya frowns. Is he saying she's stuck here? She's still having trouble thinking clearly after that massive cum.

"No matter," Simon continues. "It's easy to work around. Instead of removing the last compulsion, we can just change it to something else, maybe even something productive since it might take a long time before you find a mage powerful enough to be able to get the collar off you completely. Let me think... perhaps we'll just re-use the vows you took at your monastery. May I? You were at Saint Agnes, right?"

Raya nods, not entirely following the plot. "Go ahead, my lord," she tells him.

Simon chants the magic again, and this time when he touches her collar he keeps his hand there. His tone is now deep and formal. "By the power of the Collar of Control, Raya, I command that when you leave this keep to return home, you dedicate yourself to the ideals of the church of Saint Agnes. To commit your life to your church's teachings; to a life of kindness, to a life of patience, and above all else..."

Through the post-orgasm mist that fogs her brain, Simon's words spark a memory. Of all the times Raya has chanted those words at morning mass, and gazed up at them rendered in stylized calligraphy among the paintings of angels on the monastery's murals. Saint Agnes's famous three teachings; of kindness, of patience - and suddenly the lust-fog is gone, dispelled instantly as Raya remembers with horror what comes next.

"... above all else," Simon concludes. "To a life of chastity."

And around her neck, ever so slightly - the collar tightens.

remlin
remlin
53 Followers