Paladin Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About two months after her aborted sacrifice, she asked Geoffrey to see what he thought of her warrior outfit. He wasn't really sure what a warrior outfit was supposed to look like, but he stood outside her private area to see. She exited, covered in the white feathered robe she had during her sacrificial trip to the cave, but the open slit in the front made his eyes bug out and his jaw drop.

Ruth was covered in the repurposed sacrificial white robe with layers of white feathers, but the robe was not closed. This time instead of a sacrificial dress underneath the cloak, a warrior costume peeked out. There was a leather hood covered on the outside in chain mail that would cover her head and neck. The chain mail covered leather hood draped over her shoulders leaving gaps for two triangular cups that barely covered her breasts. The top was in effect a drape of chain mail clad leather tied at the neck leaving portions of the insides and outsides of her breasts exposed. There was an additional tie around the back that kept the top from flying away and from completely uncovering her incredible breasts.

From the bottoms of her breasts to her taut muscled belly was naked. Her large expanse of torso skin ended with a very wide leather belt wrapped around her hips and tiny waist. It was wrapped twice around her lithe body and ended above her nether regions. Underneath the belt was a pair of cutoff pantaloons covering her sex. Her long expanse of shapely legs was naked from her hips to her knees and ended in a set of thigh-high leather boots.

Princess Ruth watched his stunned reaction and smiled. This was exactly the reaction she wanted and as soon as he began to object to her revealed form, she held up her hand and spoke, "I've seen the way you look at me when we spar. I realized that my best weapon is my body as a distraction. With my opponent watching my body twist and sway, I can strike and slay my enemy."

Geoffrey understood what she was saying and doing, but she was a princess, and he didn't want his princess exposed the way she was doing. She belonged to him, and he couldn't let anyone see her like this. He tried to think of a way to explain this to her, but her warrior outfit made his brain spin and his body react to her female form. Finally, he croaked, "But you can't let them see you like this! It's... it's... oh God you're so damned beautiful, sexy and your mine."

He put his hands on her waist and once again she sucked in a deep passion filled breath. Both of them felt the passion filled, electrical charge race through their bodies. For a moment both stared into each other's eyes and then their mouths merged in an erotic kiss that sent both their hearts and minds spinning. His hands wrapped around her enveloping her in his arms and the kiss deepened.

When they came up for air, Geoffrey backed away saying, "Oh God, what am I doing? You're my princess, what am I doing?"

As he backed away, Princess Ruth followed him saying, "No, don't go. I want you too. Please hold me, kiss me and make me your woman!"

They watched each other and both knew they were each other's soul mate. But she was a princess, and his job was to protect her, not take advantage of her. He didn't know what to do so he turned and walked away.

Princess Ruth was done with this. He was going to be her lover, no matter what.

12