Paladin Princess Ch. 06

Story Info
The king strikes back trying to recapture Ruth.
3.4k words
4.55
1.9k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

To my faithful readers: This is a story requested by an anonymous reader. I always asked for new ideas and this story was spawned from that request. I can't help myself and, in the end, it winds up being a love story, but it has lots of twists and turns getting there.

I have received many other requests and Medieval fantasies, continuation of Venus Ascending and a new version of Model Slave are all in the works. Other ideas are welcome even if you remain anonymous. I love your positive feedback and thank you for reading.

Paladin Princess

Chapter 6

Geoffrey woke with the first vestiges of the sunrise but stayed in their love nest watching the most regal and beautiful woman he had ever seen sleep peacefully. The sun's morning shadows cast over her naked body were erotic and artistic at the same time. She simply took his breath away and only his deep abiding love for her kept his hands from caressing her taut form and waking her. She was so serene with an innocent and loving look on her face.

His eyes roamed her scintillating form, hidden and revealed at the same time in the morning light. Never had a woman captured his heart and soul like Ruth had. He knew much of his desire for her was his deep abiding love for her, but her incredible body left him aroused and unable to think of anything but her. He wondered what twist of fate brought this incredible woman into his life and if they survived the coming war, he swore that he would never leave her.

Unknown to Geoffrey, Ruth was awake, but she feigned sleeping, feeling the heat of his love and desire wash over her. She was waiting for him to touch her, take her again and start their day with blistering and ultimately fulfilling lovemaking. She felt his eyes caressing her everywhere and squirmed on their bed moaning his name. His intake of breath let her know that he was itching to touch her, kiss her and make love to her.

She kept her eyes closed and squirmed in an attempt to seduce him, just as if they were making love. Geoffrey ogled her sensuous form, and she fidgeted just like she did when he made love to her. She was beauty, sexuality, hunger, and desire all rolled into one. No man could resist this gorgeous vision, especially the man that loved her and hovered over her now.

It worked, he licked his lips, his hands flexed itching to caress her and his already hard cock engorged even more. Oh God, he had to have her again. That was exactly what she wanted, to tease him until he couldn't resist and have his animal instincts take over. She felt as if she were in carnal heat and that is how she wanted him to take her ... like he was her caveman.

She could feel his heat and the hairs on his chest tickling her as he leaned over her, but still not touching her. Just as she felt his tongue caress her nipple, Eragon roared a warning. Ruth heard Geoffrey mutter a curse under his breath and felt him roll out of bed. She opened her eyes and watched as his muscled body stood to address a possible problem. She ogled his form and his muscles bunch as he walked away with his massive, engorged cock bobbing in front of him.

She licked her lips thinking about him inside her and how incredible it felt to have her warrior buried deep inside her. He filled her until she swore, she could feel him in her stomach. Nothing felt as wonderful as when his cock was as deep as it would go inside her and stroking her cervix. She squirmed again with her hand caressing down her belly until she could rub the greedy ache between her legs. She knew they had much to do, but she craved his touch, his kisses and the deep satisfying connection when he was deep inside her. She sighed, forced her hand away from the juncture of her thighs and stood from the bed on shaky legs.

Eragon had spotted a platoon of knights advancing on the cave, but they were still half an hour away. Geoffrey felt as if the word had gotten out about Queen Ruth and her escape from death. The first course of action for the king was to verify her death at the hands of the dragon and that is what the knights were doing here. He could think of two options: 1. To slay all the knights or 2. To leave Princess Ruth's cape along with a bone or two and let them think she was dead.

Option two would just postpone the inevitable, so option one was. He motioned to Eragon to flank them; he would cover their escape route and let no one live. Geoffrey turned to find Ruth already in her warrior outfit and for a moment he was dumbfounded. Ruth smiled because the outfit did exactly what it was supposed to do and if he had been an enemy, she could have slayed him.

Geoffrey shook his head and explained the plan to Ruth. She gathered her bow and arrows and climbed to an elevated position, leaving Geoffrey to face the knights alone. Geoffrey waited for Eragon and Ruth to get into position before he walked forward to meet the knights. He took a confrontational stance before he asked, "Good morning, can I help you gentlemen?"

Judging by rank the leader answered, "We came to verify the death of the Princess Ruth. Rumors are exploding that claim she is still alive and rallying an army."

Geoffrey responded watching for any sign of aggression, "I have seen many dragons here and waited until they were gone before looking for the same thing. I have found no signs of dragons or the princess."

As the knights put their hands on their swords, Geoffrey raised his hand and almost instantaneously an arrow appeared through the heart of the leader and flames erupted from behind the knights. Geoffrey drew his sword and confronted the second in command. As their swords clashed arrows kept falling with deadly accuracy sending three more knights to their maker. The fire and screams behind the knights barely entered his senses.

Geoffrey found an opening and thrust his sword into his opponent, and he fell on the verge of death, but a second knight jumped in place of his fallen comrade. He caught Geoffrey off-guard, and he was immediately on the defensive. Geoffrey fought hard but the knight had him and he knew unless something happened, he was dead. He fought hard but the knight pushed him against a rock, and he was trapped.

Ruth could see the knight's whole body tensing as though he knew Geoffrey was going to make a move. The stringy muscles in his arm were tensing as he gripped the sword tighter. He was stabilizing his stance and his finger was twitching around the handle. Ruth glanced at Geoffrey, and she could see all of his muscles were coiled like a snake ready to strike.

A banshee like scream split the air and both men swiveled to look at Ruth. She had stripped off her coat and was using the weapon she knew could help the man she loved. She had shed her warrior outfit showing her naked body in a gorgeous display of womanhood. She used whatever she could to keep Geoffrey safe and her scintillating body was her greatest weapon. Both men were frozen, stunned by the beautiful apparition of Ruth glistening in the morning sunlight.

Geoffrey snapped out of his trance a split second before the knight did and this gave him the edge he needed. He thrust his sword into the neck of the knight while pushing the knight's sword away from his body. The knight fell like a sack of potatoes and Geoffrey whirled to look for his next target, but all were dead.

Ruth dashed out of the rocks plunging, still naked, into Geoffrey's arms. At first, she was afraid he had been injured, but when she didn't find any blood, she was thankful and kissed everything she could reach. Geoffrey was still trembling with adrenaline and looking for any other antagonists. Ruth wrapped in his arms was the best treatment for both conditions.

Both of them were shaking with waning fear, horror over the King and relief that they were both okay. They shared their relief, and their common repugnance over what happened seemed to bring their hearts even closer together. It seemed as though it was the world against them and the only people, they could rely on were each other. Their love unified them, with two people blossoming into a conjoined flower of love. Their hearts were becoming one and neither wanted to fight it.

Love was flourishing, but it needed nourishment and the passion inside them was food for their soul. Geoffrey felt her satiny smooth skin underneath his hands and he had to have more. He fit an ass cheek in each hand and lifted her off her feet until her expectant face was even with his. His mouth latched on to hers as he gluttonously gorged himself on her lips.

Ruth had never been kissed like this in her life, not even his other rousing kisses compared. It was impetuous, wild, amorous, obliterating any thoughts in her head and at the same time blissfully ratifying their love. Maybe it was the near-death experience or just him realizing how much he loved her. She went from being scared out of her mind, to panic because she thought she had lost him. When she ran into his arms, she was ecstatic that he was okay, but now her insides were scorched with needy desire.

Both of them were panting hard when the kiss ended, and their eyes glued together with a heartfelt love. There was a maelstrom of emotions being passed back and forth, but both had a deep ache inside only the other could fill. Whether it was their cataclysmic experiences or the fear of losing each other, it was vital to have their arms around each other.

They both became desperate for an affirmation of life and love. Their kisses and hugs were franticly exquisite. Each felt fiercely alive basking in their tempestuous love for each other. Everything around them faded into insignificance and only their hearts mattered. Their escape from death only clarified their love and made them feverish to affirm it. Geoffrey rained kisses on Ruth's face as she passionately tried to kiss him back.

Ruth was on fire and had to have him. She wiggled in his grasp until he set her on the ground, and she dropped to her knees in front of him. She unbuckled his pants and ravenously sucked his cock into her mouth. This was her first blowjob and for the first time she was giving love instead of taking. Hearing his groans had sent chills down her back and she chose to kneel at his feet worshipping his cock. It satisfied her in a way she had never known, and his moans were food for her heart and soul.

Feeling his hands pulling her head to his cock, feeling him grow in her mouth made her glow inside and out. Even when she gagged on his cock, it made her yearn for more. She felt powerful, sexy, impassioned, blazing with white-hot passion with the sexual demon inside her coming to life. She felt glorified and treasured, while at the same time electrified with her body on fire. She needed to be the vessel for his love, desire, passion with his cock and his seed only reaffirming his love. Deep in her heart, she belonged to him, but last night when she drank his essence, she knew he belonged to her as well.

Ruth was lost in lusty space where only Geoffrey's cock in her throat mattered. For the first time she had taken his whole cock and it was a glorious feeling. She felt him throbbing in her throat, smelled his scent and tasted his manly essence. With him, she was free to run wild and be the sensual animal she really wanted to be. His cock in her throat was a glorious gift, not just to him, but the love she never thought she would find.

His cock in her throat was a reminder of the perfection of the man that loved her. He may not be perfect for others, but he was perfect for her. The world around her had faded away and it was just her and her man's cock. Then suddenly he yanked her off his cock and pulled her up by her arms. Her eyes were crossed and glazed as she looked at him questioningly. The question was answered almost immediately when she felt the head of his cock prying open her anxious pussy.

Ruth wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. As she slid down his cock her whole body went into overdrive. Last night she had been warmed up with more than a dozen orgasms before he ever filled her with his cock. This morning she was raw with sensations, and he felt big as he filled her still tight pussy. She took deep gasping breaths as his exquisite torture exploded in her head. Her stumbling scream of enthusiasm echoed throughout the canyon.

"OHGODOHGODOHGOD ... TAKE ... ME ... TAKE ... ME ... OH GOD ... SO DEEP ... NEVER ... STOP ... OH GOD ... IN ME!"

With his pants still trapped around his knees, Geoffrey shuffled over to the back of the cave, bouncing Ruth up and down on his cock with each step. Each bounce created more fireworks behind her eyes as he filled and stretched her like never before. It was excruciatingly rapturous, as his unforgiving and relentless cock filled her to overflowing. Ruth felt his cock slam deep against her cervix and crush her clit between their joined bodies with each step.

From the very first step, she felt her climax consume her. She didn't know how it was possible, but his cock seemed to be everywhere inside her. Her clit, G spot, and cervix were all being caressed simultaneously by his massive intruder. Each bouncy step set off another round of excruciatingly pleasurable explosions inside her.

It seemed to her that he was bigger and deeper inside her than he'd ever been, but she was helpless to resist him. It was an agonizing pleasure bordering on ecstasy and was everything she'd ever dreamed of. Her heart was exploding with the love she felt, while her mind was showered in sparks from their life-affirming coupling. The pleasure was so overwhelming that tears ran down her face and she wanted to spend the rest of her life at this moment.

Tsunami after tsunami of ecstasy washed over her as the orgasms piled on top of each other. She could barely catch her breath and her heart was beating so fast that she was afraid it might explode. Her big man was sending her into orbit with each step and she couldn't imagine anything more perfect. It was love affirming and exactly where she wanted to be.

He took her the way she wanted; the way he wanted. She was free, yet he owned her body and soul. He owned all the orgasms slashing through her. Geoffrey loved, adored and protected her, guiding her and making her his queen. He filled her mind with wonder, passion and awe while the bliss exploded in her body. He was wild as he thrust into the willing sweetness of her body. Ruth eagerly gave him her all as her gift to the man she loved.

He pushed her hard against the wall of the cave continuing to fill her with more orgasms than she could count. Each climax was more searing and fulfilling than the last, creating a sky full of beautiful unrelenting fireworks. With the wall of the cave supporting her, one of Geoffrey's hands was freed. Geoffrey slid his hand through her silky hair and grabbed a fistful of it. His fist jerked her head backwards exposing her delicious neck. The jolt of pain and pleasure rippled down her back as his lips and teeth claimed her neck.

Her veins throbbed beneath his voracious lips in this very primal act of domination. The sacrifice of her neck had always been a very primitive and symbolic sign of submission. Ruth's exposed neck told Geoffrey that she trusted and believed in him. The erotic chills of having him feast on her neck only enhanced the rapture she felt as he filled her with his cock.

Geoffrey was gorging himself on Ruth as she offered her body in loving sacrifice. Thunder rumbled and lightning flashed through her until she was all heat and light. Ruth felt the whole world shake all around her, as if the earthquake inside her skin made it out into the real world. He claimed her sacrifice as his, but gave her his dedication, love and devotion in return. He growled into her neck, "You're mine, you belong to me, and you always will!"

Ruth finally understood the difference between taking her and making love. Her heart and mind were filled with a bone-deep sense of love and belonging. Every time they made love, she felt him deeper inside her heart. She freely gave him whatever he wanted because she belonged to him, but she also knew he belonged to her. That's what she felt deep inside. This was the joining of two hearts, two minds and two bodies. One couldn't exist without the other.

Powerful waves of ecstasy lifted her and swept her effortlessly along passion's sea. She was lifted and carried from crest to glorious wave crest. Only when the ecstasy overwhelmed him and he filled her with his seed, did he tenderly deposit her back on the shore. They clung together as Ruth's body throbbed in heavenly rapture, and Geoffrey's cock continued to pulse inside her. Waves of love, passion, rapture and euphoria tied them together tighter than any rope.

Geoffrey slid to his knees with Ruth's arms and legs still wrapped tightly around his torso. Both were hot, sweaty, covered in dust and generally disheveled, but they glowed with love and passion's satisfaction. Both of them gazed into each other's eyes as the passion waned, and all-consuming love took its place.

They had survived the king's plot with their love growing, consuming them and binding them in ways they would never have imagined. It wasn't the ropes, or even the sex; it was a connection neither had felt with anyone else. He had marked Ruth's heart and mind and she will always wear the badges of his love. She hid inside his arms afraid to let the world intrude and as she felt his arms tighten around her, she knew he felt the same.

Geoffrey had thought that this beautiful queen would never open herself up and realize her potential as his mate. She had proved him extremely wrong and had given herself to him with the kind of love and passion he had only dreamed of. He came to the realization that he had closed himself off during his battles and Ruth had saved him, not the other way around. Once she made up her mind, she was all wind and lightning and he had gotten too close to hurricane Ruth. She had swept his heart away, and while he was teaching her, she had given him the greatest gift a man could have ... her heart.

Her smile intoxicated him, while her soft loving eyes tore open his damaged heart. Whatever happened next, he belonged to her, and she belonged to him. She had stolen his heart with her soulful longing gazes and with her love and passion. He softly and lovingly kissed her just before he growled, "I know we have more battles coming, but please don't you ever put yourself in danger like that again! You belong to me, and I don't want anything to ever endanger my woman again!"

Ruth looked at him softly and she knew her distraction had ignited the fear of losing her. She could see the pain of loss in his eyes and the heartache in his voice. Everything about him was telling her that he loved her desperately. She kissed him gently on the lips and with a lopsided grin and said, "Yes my love. But didn't you tell me to be the queen that fights alongside my man and not the damsel in distress?"

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers