Palau Palsu: Love For Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the same, I do apologize, from the bottom of my heart. And ask you not to forgive me -- I don't believe I merit forgiveness -- but please, if you possibly can, forgive my daughter. No matter how she attempts to claim responsibility for all that we did, I know in my heart that she is blameless and that the guilt and fault are entirely mine.

Though she knows how impossible such a wish it has become, she still loves you and cherishes the hope that -- somehow -- you can forgive her and still love her as well.

I had looked forward to seeing you marry -- indeed, I'd hoped that she'd elope with you on your visit, and by now would be happy sharing your life. I've always been sad that my husband and I could have no more children; seeing your and Lena's children growing up and doing my best to spoil them was one of my fondest dreams.

But in my fear, and my unthinking need to protect my husband from the results of his own greed and poor choices, I've destroyed both your lives and any chance of that golden future.

If it's any consolation, I've destroyed my own as well. Though he did it to protect me from the hatred of his enemies, my husband has divorced me. It still hurts to know that I will never be with Clayton again. Every trace of our life together has been taken away -- when I am freed, a decade from now, all I will have to rebuild my life will be the release savings I earn through the use of my body. Women in my family show our age slowly, but I doubt I'd be able to continue long past that time in my new profession -- perhaps I'll be able to buy a small bar and find work managing the younger, prettier women doing what I no longer can.

I am the one who knowingly turned myself and my daughter into whores -- and that is precisely what we were -- in hopes of hiding my husband's crimes. It is oddly appropriate that what I did is also my punishment, that within a few days I'll be paying my way in the same manner. If only Lena had escaped my fate, I might even be somewhat content -- far better pleasing men in a safe comfortable setting than long days at hard labor. I expect that I'll even come to enjoy my work.

I know that Lena has urged you to forget her and move on. Much as it pains me to say it, I must agree with her -- the wisest course for you is to put her in your past, and when you're ready seek another love.

But I have come to know you well enough that I doubt you will choose to -- be able to -- do that. I have seen how hard you -- both of you -- worked to maintain and strengthen your connection in the face of your long separation. I do not believe you would forgive a willing betrayal, but Lena's every action has been compelled by force majeure; her love's focus -- if not her body -- has remained steadfast. Knowing this, it may be possible that yours will too.

If you are so foolish as to disregard her advice -- and, selfishly, I hope you are -- please, please, do everything within your power to purchase Lena's indenture! It may take years, but even if a thousand men have used her body before you can afford her price, her heart is and will remain yours. I can promise that if you make her yours, she will do everything in her power to make you happy, for the rest of her life.

This is not a decision you need to -- or can -- make immediately. It's only possible if you are willing to take up residence in Palau Palsu and have the funds not only to do so but to pay off Lena's indenture -- not an inconsequential sum. But at the rate that you were previously working towards joining Lena here, not an impossible one.

If you're willing to even consider doing so, when you need to make your final decision come to Palau Palsu. See what our country is like, and our people. If you come, please look me up -- prison central records can tell you where I'll be working. I'm afraid you will need to pay for my time, but I'd like to give you my apologies in person -- and afterward, if you wish, the willing use of my body to work out your anger in any manner you may choose.

Just, please, don't visit Lena unless you have decided to make her your own; raising and then crushing her hopes would be unthinkably cruel.

Cecily Wang

That was unexpected. Her bluntness, if not her attempt to take the blame. Like Lena, she seemed to reflexively protect those she loved rather than herself.

Truth be told, I did blame her for much of what had happened. Not just her desperately ill-advised attempt to appease their blackmailer, but much of the emotional pressure that had prevented Lena from leaving when she first discovered the truth of her situation.

But no matter what Ceci appeared to think, I didn't hate her or wish to 'work out your anger in any manner you choose' either. In truth, she was just as much a victim as Lena, and any anger I had held toward her had become pity. Any last bit of it had disappeared as I witnessed their joint caning -- at the end, I'd longed to hold and comfort both of them, not just my Lena.

But she was probably right about my other feelings. If, despite everything, I believed Lena still loved me I very likely was foolish enough to try to reclaim her.

If I believed that. But did she?

Chapter 7

I had a feeling of dread after plugging the memory stick into the laptop. There were a lot of video files on there, helpfully labeled by day and time. A week's worth, in fact, with several entries per day.

My heart sank as I realized what that implied. I really didn't know if I wanted to see this, but felt compelled to do so. I refilled my empty glass to the top before clicking on the first file.

The first video wasn't as bad as I'd feared, except for what it foreshadowed.

It showed what looked like a study or home office; judging by the image quality and angle,, it had been taken with a hidden camera, mounted high on the wall behind the owner's desk. The back of his head was visible at the bottom of the screen, but the focus was on Lena and Ceci, standing side by side on the other side of the desk, facing toward him and the cameras.

They were dressed in almost identical pullover dresses, light summery things suitable for Palau Palsu's warm climate, and their faces were made up -- not garishly, but more so than I'd ever seen Lena wear during our time together. Thanks to the camera's high angle, I could see they were both wearing strappy high heels as well, ones that would have looked more appropriate on a club stage somewhere than on the street.

But the video itself was all dialogue -- I couldn't follow the language, but it sounded like Ceci, with Lena's occasional input, was arguing or negotiating with the faceless man. The back-and-forth sounded rather heated, but I could tell from his voice that he felt he had the upper hand. After several exchanges, he shook his head and made an inflexible-sounding flat statement. Slowly, reluctantly, Ceci and Lena gave identical single-word replies and bowed their heads in submission. The clip ended with their heads still down.

The next clip opened in a different room -- a high ceilinged living room, it looked like. The angle was lower -- a tripod-mounted camera, perhaps? - and the video quality was higher. The image was centered on Ceci and Lena, looking nervous as they stood side-by-side in the center of the room.

In response to a barked off-camera order, they pulled their dresses over their heads and let them fall to the floor. The camera zoomed in closer, then slowly panned up and down their bodies, lingering on the nearly-transparent lacy underwear both had on, suggestive enough that they might have looked less naked without it. Teetering on their high heels, the pair looked ready to take the stage in some seedy bar.

The camera zoomed back out and lingered until another barked order. Simultaneously, they reached behind their backs and let their bras tumble to the floor. Tugs at the ties on their hips let their panties follow. The image remained zoomed out, showing them blushing as they stood naked, side by side before the camera.

I was embarrassed to realize that if I hadn't known the circumstances, it would have been arousing. The camera was far better than the one in Lena's laptop, and it was the best picture I'd had of her since she'd left. And Ceci -- both in person and on video calls, I'd made a point of not looking at her that way, but she was a very attractive woman. When I'd told her that she could be mistaken for Lena's sister rather than her mother it hadn't been flattery -- she looked no more than a handful of years older than her daughter, and it was easy to see where Lena had gotten her good looks. Naked, standing side by side, their bodies were very similar. Lena might have been a hair taller, Ceci's breasts a tiny amount fuller, but the differences were genuinely slight.

I had ample opportunity to compare them. After a long delay, the camera had zoomed in again to pan slowly up and down their bodies as they pirouetted slowly in its view. I had more than enough time to learn that Ceci's dark brown nipples were twins of her daughter's, with the pencil-eraser nubs centered in broad circular areolas, that Lena's neatly trimmed bush matched her mother's dense little patch, that their shapely bottoms and gracefully tapering legs were similar enough to be almost indistinguishable. Despite their difference in age and knowing that Ceci had given birth to the woman beside her, given a still of one of the video frames with the heads cropped off I'd have been hard-pressed to correctly identify which was which.

I took a gulp of whisky as I realized that despite the context I was aroused. I did my best to ignore my unwanted reaction and focused on the screen again.

It didn't get any easier for me to watch.

The camera had zoomed out again, leaving the pair standing side by side with their hands clasped, facing slightly to one side of the camera. They were both smiling, but it was easy for me to see the reluctance underlying their expressions. Nonetheless, in response to another barked order, they sank simultaneously to their knees and opened their mouths invitingly.

I got my first view of the man as he moved before the camera. His face was hidden by a form-fitting dark hood like a lightweight ski mask but he was otherwise as naked as the women. It was all he needed to be unidentifiable. With his face covered, all I could tell was that he was no taller than either woman, stocky, muscular, and -- judging by his grizzled pubic patch -- probably at least middle-aged.

He was, however, still quite virile -- the proof stood stiffly before him, not overly long but looking quite thick. I had a guilty feeling of relief as he barked another order and Ceci leaned toward him to take his cock into her mouth.

Watching her, I could see that Ceci must have had lots of practice; she may have been reluctant, but as I followed on the screen I could tell she had applied herself to her task with skill and apparent enthusiasm. Even with his face masked, it was easy to see that the recipient of her talent was enjoying himself.

Enjoying himself or not, Ceci's head had bobbed only a handful of times before he pushed her away, leaving his stiff cock gleaming wetly with his spit. I swallowed convulsively as he barked another order and Lena leaned forward obediently to suck him in.

Lena may not have had her mother's experience, but she had been an eager student in our time together. If her cock sucking lacked her mother's polish, I knew firsthand how good her mouth could feel. Now, under compulsion, she was letting another man experience what she could do. I felt helpless rage as I watched him hold her head in place so he could force his way deeper.

I took another gulp of my drink. Perhaps it helped. I felt increasingly numb as I watched him switching back and forth between Lena and Ceci's mouths, slowing the pace whenever he seemed close to reaching the edge.

It must have been a good ten minutes before he wrapped both hands behind Ceci's head and held her immobile as he began to pump his cock faster and faster into her mouth. I could hear her gagging slightly -- this wasn't fellatio; he was giving her a hard-driving face fucking. I could see his ass cheeks flex a final time as he gave an exultant howl and pulled her face tightly against his grizzled pubic tangle. A long moment later he pulled back and stepped out of the camera's view, leaving the two women kneeling center-frame.

I could see tears in Ceci's eyes as she struggled to catch her breath, but on another barked order she nodded obediently and stopped her attempt to clear her throat. A second left Lena wild-eyed, but after a moment she bowed slightly, then leaned forward to give her mother a long, deep kiss -- the camera caught their lips moving against each others' perfectly. When they separated, they turned to face the camera and opened their mouths to show they each had a share of the thick white ooze.

This time, I didn't click on the next video straight away.

Somehow, my glass had become empty, and I was definitely feeling the effects of the whisky I'd poured down my throat. If I'd had any sense -- or thought I could sleep without nightmares -- I'd have undressed and gone to bed.

Instead, I walked carefully into the bathroom and downed several glasses of water before returning to refill my glass with scotch. I took a sip before I reluctantly started the next video.

This clip opened in a new room -- a bedroom, with a large bed. Lena and her mother lay side by side with their heads in the center and their bottoms only a little back from the edge. Both had their thighs spread wide and were using their hands to hold open their labia and expose their pussies' inner pink.

Though they were blushing, their faces had an expression of eagerness that may have been somewhat real. A wand-type vibrator lay on the bed near them, and their bodies showed they were at least slightly aroused -- their nipples were spiked, and I could see the glisten of moisture on the exposed pink flesh.

The masked man stepped into view -- once again, he was nude. He stepped close to the bed, angling himself so that his body didn't block the camera's view. It zoomed into a close-up as he unhurriedly ran a finger up Ceci's exposed slit and circled her stiff little clit. Her hands fell away to give him access as his finger repeated the motion several times before sliding the exploring digit inside her increasingly wet portal. He worked it inwards, slowly opening her further, adding a second finger, and pumping them both in and out until they were seated to the knuckles before he started to increase his pace.

The camera remained focused on Ceci's exposed cunt as he finger-fucked her with relentless intensity. After a few moments, I heard a little whimper from Ceci as her hips began to shift in tiny, perhaps involuntary, return thrusts.

The camera zoomed back out. Ceci was supporting herself with one arm as her free hand tugged and twisted at a stiff nipple as she gave herself over to the sensations she was feeling. Lena watched intently, her face flushed as she leaned close to better see, one hand buried in her own pussy and moving in time with the fingers invading her mother's depths.

The scene held for a long moment before he pulled his hand suddenly free. Ceci gave a louder whimper as the probing fingers disappeared, leaving her abandoned pussy slightly agape. When he moved the glistening fingers up to her lips, she eagerly accepted them. Lena's eyes widened in apparent shock as she watched her mother carefully clean every trace of her own juices from the proffered finger, but Lena's own frantic masturbation barely slowed.

Both appeared to be in a state I'd come to know well -- once I'd gotten Lena this far along, as long as I continued stimulating her orgasm was an inevitability. It seemed that her mother had the same trait and Lena had inherited it.

Apparently, their assailant made the same assessment. He moved onto the bed himself and pulled Ceci roughly to his side. When he rolled onto his back, his stiff dick pointed toward the ceiling, but it was only briefly visible before Ceci eagerly mounted it. Her breasts bounced as she began to ride him.

Lena was only momentarily left alone. I should have realized that someone else had been working the camera -- the focus had moved to follow the action. He must have locked the camera in place; the image didn't shift when a man wearing a domino mask stepped into view and pulled Lena to her feet. He locked one hand in her hair and pulled her into a kiss as his free hand groped her breasts, then spun her and pushed her toward the bed with a low-voiced order. She climbed on, and came up to her hands and knees, positioned so she didn't block the view of where her mother was enthusiastically riding.

My jaw clenched as his cock slid into her. I'd known it would happen -- had happened - but it made it no easier to see her used by another. And 'use' was the right word -- his hand in her hair controlled her body as she moved under the force of his thrusts, her hanging breasts swaying rhythmically as he took her. Lena's eyes were wild, but I could see her responding to the sensations overwhelming her cunt as she began to move with him.

But however readily Lena's body gave in to what it was feeling, Ceci's was further along. I heard her moans first; then, just beyond Lena, I saw Ceci's body clench in the familiar back-arched spasm I'd witnessed with her daughter so many times. She stayed locked in place atop her lover for several long heartbeats before collapsing onto his chest. Her face barely seemed to register anything but her own internal sensations, even as he rolled her onto her back and began thrusting into her limp body with increasing urgency.

Ceci's lover was still thrusting madly away when Lena followed her over the brink -- whether it was seeing her mother surrender to orgasm beside her on the bed, or her rider's steady, pounding, plundering of her own cunt, Lena's orgasm was equally inevitable. It wasn't quite as spectacular as her mother's, but it was louder -- following the scream with which she announced her peak she just slowly collapsed onto her folded forearms, hips still raised submissively for her temporary owner's pleasure as he drove toward his own completion.

Less than a minute later, both men had also finished. The final scene was an echo of the first -- Lena and Ceci sat side by side on the bed, thighs spread to show the thick white streams draining from their still-open cunts as they carefully sucked their partner's limp cocks clean.

God! I'd known she said that they would try to please their blackmailer. I knew that they'd agreed that to make their performance as real as possible they'd try to ignore their coercion as much as they could. I knew from experience that Lena was one of those fortunate women who can -- given sufficient time and stimulation -- always cum during sex. It didn't surprise me that it was a trait she and her mother shared. She'd even admitted that they had come to enjoy much of what they had done.

But it still came like a punch in the gut to see Lena -- see the pair of them -- cumming explosively the first time they had a strange cock inside them. I knew Lena's reactions too well to pretend she hadn't done just that. Ceci's appeared just as convincing. This had been just the end of the first day; how much worse would it get? There were close to twenty more videos I hadn't yet seen.

I didn't really want to see any more of it -- if anything, I felt like finishing what I'd started and drinking myself insensible. How could either of them have been insane enough to do this? And agree to let him record it? Even without understanding their exchange in the first clip, it was obvious that the blackmailer wasn't doing this because of lust. Or not entirely -- he'd certainly been enjoying himself when he took Ceci. But it was plain that the main objective was humiliation. Revenge porn, not directed as much against Ceci and Lena but at Minister Tan himself: 'Look at what sluts his wife and daughter actually are! Look at how much they enjoyed being degraded! Look how willingly they let themselves be debased!'

1...678910...22