Palau Palsu: Love For Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather than help her husband, Ceci's easy acquiescence to the blackmailer's demands had helped ruin him, with herself and Lena just collateral damage, a tasty little fillip added to the Minister's destruction.

I felt like throwing up. Now that I realized his goal, I felt compelled to see the rest. What more had they done? This was bad enough, but Lena had implied there was worse.

There was no way I could see it all in one night. It was after midnight already, and what I'd viewed already had only been the first day of the seven. And there looked to be hours worth every day. So I skimmed.

I had to admit that, on a purely abstract level, the video work was very well done. Professional. I'd seen a lot of commercial porn that wasn't as polished; if his cameraman didn't do this for a living, he was an inspired amateur, well-versed in all the tropes. And, despite their increasingly few moments of resistance, Lena and Ceci responded to his direction like experienced actresses.

I'd even admit that if it had been two similar-looking actresses rather than Lena and her mother, most of what I saw would have turned me on quite a bit. No, let's be honest. It did turn me on quite a bit. Despite the self-loathing I felt because of it, my cock was swollen and achingly hard as I watched them perform for the camera.

I could make excuses for myself. When I'd first met her, I'd thought that Lena was one of the sexiest women I'd ever seen; our time together had only increased her attraction. For me, Ceci flipped those same switches. Having two women I reacted to that strongly on the screen, doing increasingly kinky things with apparent enjoyment, many of them things Lena and I had done together or teased about doing when we were reunited... well, it was hard to ignore.

Yeah, I had excuses for being turned on by what I was seeing. And I didn't buy any of them -- this wasn't a pair of random porn bimbos, this was Lena. And Ceci. The woman I'd hoped to marry, and the woman I'd come to love -- again, let's be honest -- as my future mother-in-law.

Technically, this was consensual. I suppose it was, in the same sense that a trapped animal may choose to gnaw off its own foot to escape. They'd chosen what they thought was the better of two very bad choices. No matter how much they appeared to be enjoying themselves -- no matter how much they might actually have physically enjoyed themselves while it happened -- without extreme coercion, there's no way they'd ever have done this or even considered it. What kind of sick fuck was I that a small nasty part of me got off on watching them be abused like this? Or was that 'got off on watching them getting off while being abused like this'?

It helped, a little, that I was skimming through the clips as fast as I could rather than watching them all. Only occasionally would I slow down to watch a scene end to end. But I still saw more than enough. After a while, I mostly only registered the highlights.

Scene: Ceci's face contorting in an obvious orgasm as her heels wrapped around her lover's back.

Scene: Lena on her hands and knees being spit-roasted between two men. And her smiling face afterward as the camera caught the streams of white dripping from her mouth and pussy.

Scene: Lena and Ceci on the bed again, holding hands and smiling as they were fucked side by side. A line of naked men joked with each other as they waited their turn.

Scene: Ceci, sandwiched between two men, cocks in both cunt and asshole, opening her mouth eagerly to accept another.

Scene: Lena and Ceci side by side in Japanese style rope binding, their breasts swollen from the ropes tied around their bases, their knees bound to their shoulders to provide easy access to the man who was roughly fucking them, switching back and forth between the two after every few thrusts.

Scene: Lena blindfolded, tied bent over a padded chair so she couldn't even see which man would use her next. Or which hole he'd choose.

There wasn't any single theme. But after a while, I begin to register an absence -- despite all the kink and nastiness, there's usually also a lot of playfulness in porn. Teasing. Men and women flirting with each other, having fun together. A weird sort of equality, with women's choices sometimes driving the action. I didn't see any of that here. Though Lena and Ceci often seemed to be enjoying what they were doing, it was never their choice: they did what they were told to do. And what they were told to do was shameless, lewd, and usually degrading: 'Look what this slut loves doing'.

Sometimes, when you know it's a choice, that sort of thing can be fun. But not all the time.

So mostly, I skimmed through the clips as fast as I could. I don't think I ever saw them refuse anything asked of them, and, somehow, they often seemed to enjoy themselves doing it.

The first real reluctance I saw was about midway through. The clip started as something softer than most: Lena and Ceci were taking turns clipping and carefully shaving each other's bushes, leaving them both smooth and hairless. I'd quit skimming to watch at normal speed; compared to most of what I'd seen, this seemed playful and rather tender. I almost smiled as they each slid a finger across the other's baby-smooth pubic mound and giggled.

It made an even greater contrast when an off-screen voice barked another command. For a moment, both faces were a mask of shock, then they were shaking their heads frantically, 'No'. The harangue that followed sounded absolutely venomous; slowly, their faces shifted through fear to reluctance and, finally, tearful acquiescence. After a moment, they both gave submissive nods and Lena slid back slightly and spread her thighs wide. Surely not --

No. Surely. With tears streaking her face Ceci moved between Lena's legs and began eating her daughter's freshly shaved pussy.

Having her pussy eaten out was one of Lena's favorite things. She'd loved it, from the very first time. Our very first time. And eating her pussy had become one of my favorite things, too -- not only was she absolutely delicious, but I also loved the way she surrendered to the experience when I did it. When my mouth was on her cunt, I was in total control -- it was the surest way I know to send her off like a rocket. Given ten minutes between her legs, I could guarantee that Lena would cum, hard, and be begging for more. And her response seemed automatic; if Ceci was at all skilled, Lena wouldn't long be able to resist.

The camera moved in close to capture every detail. No matter how reluctant she'd been to start, Ceci seemed to know what she was doing; she teased, she nibbled, she licked, she'd occasionally slide a finger inside... Every trick I'd learned in my time with Lena, and some I wish I'd had the chance to try. Where had she learned all this? Was her husband that skilled a lover? Or was she doing all the things for Lena she wished someone would do for her?

And Lena surrendered to it. At first, she'd held herself still, her face and body locked. But soon, her face softened, her nipples spiked, and I saw the small involuntary movements that showed her body was starting to respond. It didn't take much longer before she was whimpering, rolling her hips, and pressing her cunt harder into her mother's busy mouth. When Lena finally arched her back, cried out, and used both hands to bury Ceci's face in her spasming twat it was obvious that she'd just had a massive orgasm. As they slowly separated, Ceci's dripping face showed an odd mixture of guilt and tenderness.

Though I was shocked, somehow the scene of lesbian incest didn't disturb me, certainly not as much as the many more misogynistic scenes. That's just as well, because the next clip was almost a mirror image, with Lena going down on another woman - her mother! - for the first time. This was actually one of Lena's dirty little fantasies -- she'd occasionally teased me with the idea of watching her please another woman.

Perhaps because of this, or because Ceci had already flouted the taboo, though Lena's face showed traces of the embarrassed reluctance that her mother's had it also showed excitement. Ceci's still showed guilt, but she'd spread her legs eagerly, and she'd responded readily to Lena's lapping tongue. Though it took a little longer for her to reach her climax, Ceci's was as spectacularly obvious as her daughter's had been. And she'd pulled Lena up to exchange a lover's kiss afterward.

The clip after that was a gang bang -- with Lena using her mouth to clean the cream pie half a dozen men had deposited in her mother's cunt. Ceci had cum a final time as her daughter ate her out, and a proud smile had lit up Lena's messy face.

The one after that -

At that point, I couldn't take any more. It was after 3 AM, and I'd seen more than than I'd ever wanted to see. I gulped down the rest of the glass of whisky that had sat untouched for the last few hours, sneered at my stubbornly erect cock, and fell into bed. Somehow, mercifully, I dropped into a dreamless sleep.

Chapter 8

I didn't remember setting it, but the alarm woke me up at seven. I had a low-grade headache, my mouth tasted as if something had died in it, and my stomach was vaguely nauseous. Compared to the hangover I'd earned, I felt disgustingly well. I tried not to think of what I'd seen as I stepped into the shower to start my day.

Clean, shaved, and wearing fresh clothes, other than the slight redness in my eyes and my strained expression the reflection I saw in the mirror gave no sign of my late night. Adam looked relieved at my appearance when the maid led me into the breakfast room.

He welcomed me but didn't offer any further conversation until I'd finished eating and was on my second cup of coffee.

"How are you feeling, Rick?"

I flapped a hand. "So so. I read their letters, then watched some of the videos. It ... wasn't pleasant. I was horrified by both what they did and how they let themselves be forced into doing it."

I showed my teeth; a snarl, not a smile. "And murderously angry. Not at them, but the men who did that to them."

He nodded sympathetically. "Would it help if you knew that every man you saw has been convicted of at least one charge? And they've all been caned, much harder than either of the women were."

I actually smiled. "Not as much as I'd like, but it will have to do. I'm very happy the blackmailer didn't get the plea bargain he was expecting."

He gave a brief laugh. "You can thank the ladies for that."

I clenched my jaw again. "But Lena and Ceci still suffered. Even if they'd been acquitted on all charges, those videos destroyed their lives."

Adam nodded again. "I'm afraid so. I am told they were ... shocking."

"Adam, you didn't -"

He cut me off. "No. Though I read the court transcript of the first video, where they agreed to the blackmailer's terms. But I had no desire to see women I've known and liked in such circumstances."

My shoulders relaxed -- I hadn't realized that I'd clenched them. "Thank you for that, Adam. I rather wish I hadn't. I doubt I'll ever forget what I saw. But I had to know after I read Lena and Ceci's letters."

Adam sat silently as I brooded. Finally, I sighed and looked up again. "Adam, I'd already saved enough to apply for a permanent resident visa when this happened. How much more would I need to buy Lena's indenture?"

He blinked, then thought for a moment. "About an additional $120,000 US, I would think. Perhaps a bit more. But roughly $12000 for every year left in her sentence."

"So little? It feels like I would be buying her. Cheaply."

"Perhaps. It might be better to think of it as hiring her on an exclusive contract. But by our wage standards, it is not cheap; the amount is a little less than an average worker can earn in a year, and you would also be responsible for her support. She would benefit; part of the money you paid would go into her savings for her eventual release. She would be required to obey you, but there are regular checks on indentured workers and you would be responsible for her well-being. Most prisoners can only hope for this -- due to the cost, it normally only happens in the last year or two of a long sentence for particularly favored workers."

I sighed. "Hire her, then. It will still take me nearly two more years to save the money. While she's a 'working girl' in a brothel. Will she still be the woman I knew after all that? I hope I'm not too late for her."

His expression was neutral, considering. "Are you sure that you wish to do this? She will have been changed by her experiences during that time. Nor will it be easy for either of you afterward. Most of the people she knows will treat her like a pariah due to either her conviction or her notoriety, yet you will both need to remain in Palau Palsu; except in extraordinary circumstances, she may not leave the country until her indenture expires, and she may not be left unsupervised. You will be responsible for her at all times. At most, she would be your mistress rather than your girlfriend or wife."

I shook my head. "No, I'm not sure. I'm still off-balance from those videos. I've loved her for the last two years. I think I still do, but it's hard to put what I've seen out of my mind. Some of the things that she's already done... that, and the thought of what she will be doing now." I let it trail off.

I looked at my hands for a moment, then up again to hold his eye. "I just know that I'll hate myself if I don't try. I'd do it for both of them if I could. Will you help me with the visa when I'm ready?"

He smiled and reached out to shake my hand.

Chapter 9

Even though I'd made my decision, I still had a lot of doubts. Starting with the biggest: did I really want to do this?

I thought I did. But I'd thought I'd known Lena. I thought I'd known her mother, too. And I'd never have believed either of them would have done what I'd already seen. Grimly, I'd taken the time to go through the remainder of the videos on the memory stick. Thankfully, though varied, none of them seemed worse than the clips I'd already seen or skimmed through. But most were just as graphic, highlighting Lena and Ceci's seemingly enthusiastic participation in anything asked of them. If they still held any reluctance, it was extremely well concealed. Were those two eager sluts really the women I'd known?

I thought I still loved her, but the videos had shaken me. It wasn't that she'd done those things reluctantly under duress; it was that once she'd started, she'd seemed to enjoy herself. And willingly did them again, with seeming eagerness.

What had she written? 'To pretend to enjoy what we did -- to actually do so, if we could.' It was pretty apparent they'd succeeded. I'd seen them both cumming on too many different cocks -- and each other's mouths -- to think otherwise. Ceci had written that she expected that she would come to enjoy her work. It seemed likely that Lena would too. In a way, I hoped they did -- better that than coming to hate their lives and everything about them. But it was still disturbing.

Oddly, I didn't doubt that Lena still did love me, and felt guilt, even extreme guilt, for what she had done. But was it enough to allow us to have something like our previous relationship after she'd spent months or years pleasing anyone who cared to pay her price, and probably enjoyed herself doing it?

So did I still love her? Not 'care about her' -- I'd accepted that I still did; Ceci too. And 'like her', and 'would enjoy spending time with her'. But did I love her enough to truly want her back, to try to rebuild some sort of relationship? I didn't know.

And even if I did want her back, would I be able to trust her? Whores learn fast how to pretend affection; I was sure she still loved me now, but how much would remain after months or years in the brothel? Would I be getting back my lover, or just a kept woman, bought and paid for? I was certain the sex would be great, but I wanted more; if she was still able to give it, I wanted what we'd had before.

She'd had to be coerced into cheating that first time, but she'd certainly overcome her reluctance rapidly. After a year as a whore, would spreading her legs for any man who asked have become automatic for her, about as significant as a handshake? That was one thing I did know: if she truly still loved me, I could bring myself to accept both what she'd already done, and what she'd be doing until I was able to act. But when she was mine again -- if she was mine again -- I wasn't going to accept anything less than her full loyalty.

It took a hard couple of days to work out everything I was thinking, and I took a second day off to do it, but I had my head back together when I returned to work that Monday morning. The key realization was that I didn't need to make a final decision right away. Yes, I knew what I planned to do, but since I had no way to communicate with Lena she'd never know until, and if, I met her again. Until I had the money I needed -- probably another two years -- the only action needed on my part was to continue what I was already doing. Focus on work, save as much money as I could, and -- only when I was ready -- call Adam to ask for his help.

Until then, all I had to do was continue as I'd been doing the last year and a half. Except for my calls to Lena, I hadn't really had an outside life in all that time. Except for occasional email exchanges with my old army or college buddies, my only social interaction was on the job. My routine had been to wake up, work out, go to work, come home, sleep. Even if I'd decided to walk away from Lena as she'd urged, until we went public, my life would be essentially unchanged. So I worked even harder, and didn't even try for a social life, or worry about the social niceties.

I quit using my painstakingly-acquired "General American" accent and reverted to my native country Texas -- it wasn't as if I needed to impress anyone. I let my hair and beard grow out from my army crop; it probably saved me a few hours a month, after all -- as long as I kept myself fit and clean, who cared if I looked like 60's throwback? It gave me more time to throw myself at work.

And working the hours I was doing had a benefit -- it didn't give me time to think about Lena, or future plans, or, really, anything but the job itself. Considering my worries when I did have time to brood, I welcomed that and sought out more things to keep me busy. So occasionally I'd be gone from the office for a few days working equally long hours at trade shows or giving private demos for potential customers or business partners.

In the wake of the trial, I'd quit haunting the news sites so obsessively, but I'd check in every week or so to see what was happening in Palau Palsu. Just a few weeks into my new routine, I read that former Minister Clayton Tan had taken his own life. I wasn't sure how I felt. Even though he'd occasionally joined Lena's video calls, I'd never established more than a passing relationship with him. And -- far more than Ceci -- I blamed him for setting the stage for everything that had happened to Lena. But both Lena and Ceci had loved him, and I'd never doubted he returned their love. Once again, I cursed my inability to offer them both comfort. I did the only thing I could -- threw myself into my work even harder to put it out of my mind.

Whatever the motivation, my efforts were appreciated; I soon collected another stock grant to show it. If I stayed another four years (not in my plans) and if we didn't dilute the stock with another round of financing (just as unlikely) in theory I'd own 8% of the company - after the three founders, I had the largest single stock grant. But it didn't really mean anything to me. I knew I'd be leaving in another year or two, and would have vested at most half that. Maybe in a few years, it would be worth some money, but not soon.

1...7891011...22