Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JoAnn returned a few minutes later, carrying a tray with a pitcher of lemonade and a couple of glasses on it. She set it down on the patio table and called out, "How's the water, Sharon?"

"It's great, Aunt Jo," the girl called back. "And you were right! It does feel wonderful to swim without anything on. I'm sure glad I let you talk me into trying it!"

"So am I, honey, JoAnn replied. She dove into the pool and swam over to her niece. "Ahhh, yes...it does feel good, doesn't it? And just wait until you feel how nice it is to lay out in the sun like this for a while."

After a little while, they climbed out of the pool and laid down on some large towels in the soft grass beside the pool. They lay there, soaking up the warm rays of the sun, sipping lemonade, and chatting. After a time, the warm sun had so relaxed them that they began to snooze.

----------------------------------------

"Well, well, well...look what I've found!"

Sharon woke with a start and turned her head to see her uncle standing over them, a broad smile on his handsome face. She gasped and quickly sat up, hugging her knees to her chest to cover up as much of her naked body as possible. Mortified, her face flushed with embarrassment at his catching her lying there, outdoors, without any clothes on.

"Eddie!" JoAnn cried. "What are you doing home so early? I assured Sharon that she'd be safe like this because you wouldn't be home until late this afternoon!"

"Oh, I slipped out early. I wanted to be sure I didn't miss anything here. And I certainly can see that I would have missed a lot!" Ed grinned as he eyed his naked young niece as she continued trying to hide herself from his gaze. "I was wondering how my little pleasure-seeking wife would be able to endure a week of having to wear clothes. I see now that two days was all that she could handle!" He laughed. "And corrupting our innocent little niece with her hedonistic ways, as well!" He tsk-tsked and laughed again.

He looked back and forth between the two girls for a moment, then said, "Well, seeing as how you two are all nice and comfy, I guess I might as well get comfortable, too!" Ed began stripping off his clothes as Sharon sat there, staring at him in amazement. He paused, gazing at Sharon for a moment when just his jockey shorts remained, then he pulled them off as well. The young girl gasped as his genitals were revealed to her wide-eyed stare. She only got a short look though, because he quickly stepped over to the pool and dove in.

Sharon sat there, stunned, her knees pulled up against her chest and her feet flat on the ground in front of her, still hiding as much as possible, even though Ed was now occupied elsewhere. She watched her uncle as he swam back and forth across the pool and occasionally emerged to climb the rock outcropping to the high board. Despite her own discomfort, she found herself eagerly anticipating every opportunity to observe her uncle's genitals being exposed.

"Is this the first time you've ever seen a naked man, honey?" JoAnn asked quietly, having taken note her niece's obvious interest.

"Uh-huh..." the young girl grunted, not taking her eyes off her uncle's bronzed body as he bounced up and down on the end of the diving board. The sight of his dangling penis flopping up and down with each bounce entranced her.

"Sooo...what do you think of it, honey?" JoAnn asked.

"Well...I can see why you two don't wear clothes when you're sunbathing. You're both so beautiful...it's a shame to cover you up..." Sharon hesitated for a moment, unsure about what she wanted to say. Then she decided that her aunt was probably comfortable enough with the subject that she could just say it. "You know, Aunt Jo...looking at Uncle Eddie like that...it...uhhh...it...well, uhhhh...it makes me feel...uhhhh...kind of...uhhhh...tingly...down there..." She nodded her head downward.

JoAnn giggled. "Oh, yes! I know just what you mean! Looking at Eddie when he's naked does the same thing to me, too! That's another reason I love for us to be naked all the time...I just adore feeling all 'tingly'...down there!" She wriggled her butt and laughed again.

Sharon looked at JoAnn and gave her a nervous smile, grateful that her aunt understood and accepted the feelings she was experiencing.

JoAnn looked at her niece and noted that the young girl was still holding herself in a tight little ball. "Relax, honey," she said. "Remember how much you enjoyed being naked in the sun, just a little while ago? Well, it's even more fun when there are more people around...and not just girls! So just relax, take it easy, and enjoy yourself. We're family, remember? There's nothing to be embarrassed about!"

Sharon looked at her aunt and gave her a weak smile. "Okay, Aunt Jo, I'll try!" she said.

They were quiet for a few minutes as they watched Eddie swimming and diving. JoAnn glanced at her young niece and said, "I assume that, since you've never seen a naked man before, you're still a virgin, sweetheart?"

Sharon nodded her head and softly murmured, "Uh-huh..."

"Hmmm...I'm a bit surprised," JoAnn replied, smiling. "A cute girl like you...I'd think you'd have to beat those young high school boys off with a stick!"

Sharon giggled, "Oh, I had plenty of opportunities...I just never let it go that far!"

Ed climbed out of the pool and walked over to the girls. Sharon's eyes followed his penis with fascination as it bounced up and down with each step. As he stopped before them, the young girl couldn't help but stare at her uncle's genitals, at eye level, just a few feet away. His balls were pulled up tight from their immersion in the cool water and his flaccid cock lay atop them, raised upward, its big, bulbous glans pointed right at her.

"C'mon, sweetheart," Ed said. "Come in with me." He reached down and took his wife's hand, pulling her to her feet.

Sharon, her heart beating excitedly, watched as those two naked bodies, one male and one female, moving with such beautiful, natural grace, ran to the edge of the pool and dove in.

----------------------------------------

Ed and JoAnn swam around for a bit, then came close together, facing each other.

"Did I embarrass our little niece too much, honey?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure that was quite a shock for her!" JoAnn replied. "She was just getting used to the idea of being outdoors, au-natural, when you surprised us and got her all up-tight again. You really blew her mind, though, when you stripped down, too!" She giggled. "I think she'll loosen up in a little while, though."

"Oh...and by the way," JoAnn smiled conspiratorially. "she seemed to be very interested in this thing!"

JoAnn grasped her husband's penis and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Ed laughed and said, "I'm not surprised...since she's related to you!"

"Hmmmm...that's right!" JoAnn said, giggling. "I guess it's in her genes!" She turned around and waved to her niece, who was still sitting there with her knees pulled in to her chest and her arms wrapped around her shins.

"C'mon in, Sharon!" she called out.

"Uhhhhh...okay...in a minute, Aunt Jo..." the girl answered, uncertainly.

Sharon sat there, watching them. When they were again talking for a while and not paying any attention to her, Sharon edged closer to the pool and quietly dropped into the water. She immediately felt more comfortable, and not quite so naked, now that she wasn't sitting there, in the open, totally exposed. She swam about by herself for a while, the cool water flowing over her naked body, relieving her tenseness. After a while, she relaxed enough to join the others as they swam and played. She even forced herself to not cover herself when they got out of the pool to lay in the grass to dry off in the warm spring sun.

As they lay there in the sun, chatting, JoAnn noticed that her young niece was still casting frequent, furtive glances at her husband's genitalia, while her slender little butt bounced and wriggled against the blanket.

"Sweetheart," JoAnn said, turning to her husband, "I think we're going to have to do something about our young guest. There seems to be something bothering her. Why don't you just get up here in front of her and let her take a good, long, close-up look at you...just to satisfy her curiosity so she can relax?"

Ed looked dubious for a moment, then shrugged and stood up, moving to stand directly in front of the young girl.

Sharon looked at her aunt questioningly, her mouth open in surprise. JoAnn smiled at her, nodding encouragingly. She quickly sat up, bringing her face within just a few inches of her uncle's genitals.

Now warmed by the sun, Ed's balls hung loosely between his slightly parted thighs and his flaccid penis hung down, long and fat, in front of them. Sharon closely studied Ed's cock and balls, noting every detail of his soft, spongy shaft and its mushroom-like glans, as well as every wrinkle and bulge of his dangling scrotum.

While his young niece studied his genitals, Ed gazed down at the young girl's pretty face, thrilled by the earnest fascination he saw in her eyes. Her long, chestnut brown hair hung down in flowing waves over her shoulders, brushing across the pointed tips of her small, upward pointed breasts with their tautly erect nipples. Her slender torso flared slightly at her hips as she sat atop her heels. He couldn't see her pussy between her tightly closed thighs, but he could see the neat little tuft of golden brown curls at their juncture just below the tiny pit of her navel in the middle of her smooth, flat belly.

JoAnn sat up and pressed close beside her niece, joining her in examining her husband's penis. "So, you've never seen one of these before?" she murmured softly.

"No...not one like this..." Sharon replied. "I saw my brothers' once in a while as we were growing up, but they were just pink little nubs with purple knobs on the end."

JoAnn chuckled. "Yeah, a grown-up penis looks a bit more impressive, doesn't it?"

As the girls continued gazing intently at Ed's genitals, they saw his penis twitch. Sharon's eyes opened wide as she realized that it seemed to be growing longer, creeping down farther and farther in front of his dangling scrotum, and even beyond.

Then Sharon gasped as it began to rise upward.

"Oh...my...god! Eddie!" JoAnn cried. "When I told you to let Sharon get a good look at you, I didn't really mean..."

"Fuck, JoAnn..." Ed growled, "What do you expect? I'm standing here in front of two beautiful, naked chicks, who are staring at my junk from just a few inches away!"

Sharon jerked her head back as her uncle's swelling penis swung upward, its purple head just missing the tip of her nose. JoAnn chuckled merrily.

As Ed's penis continued to grow to full erection, stiff and straight, about eight inches long and angled slightly upward, Sharon moaned softly and craned her neck all around, trying to look at her uncle's huge erect organ from every angle, as new, and even more powerful feelings welled up deep in the pit of her stomach.

Ed groaned and arched his back, thrusting his throbbing hard-on forward and upward above the young girl's face while she sat back on her heels and stared up at it in awe. Her tiny breasts heaved and her heart pounded with excitement, while her tight little butt squirmed atop her heels.

Ed let out a loud groan, and spun around. He sprinted to the side of the pool and dove in.

Sharon expelled the breath she had been holding in a ragged gasp and fell back on the blanket.

JoAnn gazed down at her niece and said, "Well...I guess you got to see it in all its glory, honey. Did that take care of your curiosity, sweetheart?"

Sharon lay there, breathing heavily, her heart pounding as she contemplated the image of her uncle's enormous erection that was now burned into her memory. Despite that long, close-up look, she knew that what she had just seen had merely whetted her appetite for more. She just looked up at her aunt and smiled.

JoAnn glanced over at the pool, then rose and walked over to the side and dove in. She swam up to her husband and slipped her arms around him, pressing her lips to his.

"Darling, I think you showed our niece a bit more than either of us was expecting!" she said.

"Yeah...sorry about that, honey," Ed replied, smiling sheepishly. 'I just couldn't help myself as I looked down into her beautiful, young face as she stared at my cock with those innocent eyes! And then, after I got hard and I saw the look of awe on her face, I just had to jump in the pool to keep from grabbing it and jacking off in front of her!"

"Oh, I know, baby, it was all I could do to keep from grabbing it myself!" JoAnn giggled, grasping her husband's now flaccid penis and giving it a gentle squeeze. "Well it looks like you're safe, now, let's go back out."

They rejoined Sharon on the blanket, Ed and JoAnn, close together, while Sharon lay a few feet away. They talked for a while, discussing things they might do while Sharon was visiting. Soon, however, the warm rays of the sun had worked its magic on them and all three dozed off.

----------------------------------

Sharon awoke after a time and noticed that the sun was much lower in the sky now. She rolled her head to the side to look over at the others. She gasped at the sight that met her eyes.

Ed was lying on his back while JoAnn sat cross-legged on the other side of him. The reddening rays of the late afternoon sun side-lit the golden-bronzed, vertical column of her uncle's erect penis. Her aunt sat there, gazing down at his stiff prick, enraptured, as she gently ran her fingertips up and down along the side of his rigidly upthrust shaft.

After a few moments, JoAnn glanced up and found her niece staring at her, wide-eyed.

JoAnn jerked her hand back and her jaw dropped, shocked at being caught by her young niece. "Ohhh...I, uhhh...I thought you were asleep, honey..." she croaked.

Ed rolled his head to the side to find his niece staring, wide-eyed, at his erect penis once again. "Uh-ohhh..." he murmured.

As JoAnn watched her niece's face, she saw the expression of surprise turn to fascination as the young girl stared at her husband's erect organ.

"Sharon, honey," she murmured softly, "why don't you move over here, closer, so you can get a better look?"

Sharon smiled eagerly and sat up, moving closer and sitting sit cross-legged next to Ed, emulating her aunt, on the opposite side. Ed's prick stood stiffly upright, before her, about eight inches tall, surrounded by a tangled mat of light brown hair. The thick shaft was well tanned to a deep golden-brown by frequent outdoor exposure, and was capped by a large, darker, purplish-brown, helmet-like head.

With unabashed interest, Sharon leaned forward to look closely at her uncle's erect penis, craning her neck all around so that she could examine it from all angles. The girl's long, chestnut hair fell off her shoulder and dragged across that upthrust prong. Sharon gasped at the inadvertent contact and quickly sat up, tucking the errant tresses behind her ear.

JoAnn allowed her young niece to feast her eyes on her husband's erect penis for a while, then she softly asked, "Well, what do you think of it, honey?"

"Oh! It's....it's...it's...uhhhh..." the girl stammered, at a loss for words.

"Magnificent," JoAnn finished for her. "Isn't it?"

"Uhhh...yes, it is..." Sharon gasped, nodding her head, still staring at her uncle's erection, unwaveringly.

"You told me a little while ago, even before you saw it standing up like this, that seeing Eddie's cock made you feel all 'tingly', down there..." JoAnn said. "So, what does looking at it like this do for you?"

"Oh, my gosh, Aunt Jo, I don't know if I can describe it!" the girl answered, wriggling her butt against the blanket. "My stomach feels like it's all tied up in knots and can almost hear my heart pounding in my chest! And my...uhhh...down there..." Sharon nodded toward her crotch, "feels really strange!"

"Hmmmm...I guess I'd have to say that that pretty well describes its effect on me, too!" JoAnn said, smiling across her husband's loins at her young niece.

Both young women sat there gazing at Ed's hard-on for a while, then JoAnn murmured softly, "Would you like to touch it, honey?"

The young girl started and looked up at her aunt. "Me?!" she exclaimed incredulously. "Touch it? Oh, I...uhhh...I don't know if I could...if I should..."

"Why not, honey?" JoAnn smiled, "I'm quite sure your uncle Eddie wouldn't mind!"

Ed, who had been lying there silently for a long time now while his wife and young niece just stared at and discussed his erect penis, said, "Well, I sure wish somebody would touch it!"

JoAnn laughed and said, "You see, honey, Eddie wants you to touch it...I want you to touch it...and, I think you want to touch it, too...don't you?"

Sharon looked at her aunt, uncertain, then nodded her head.

"So go ahead and touch it, sweetheart!" JoAnn urged.

Sharon looked back down at her uncle's penis for a moment, then slowly raised her hand and hesitantly touched the tip of her finger to the side of his erect organ. Ed's prick jerked at the girl's touch and Sharon gasped in surprise, quickly yanking her hand away.

"Oh, Eddie!" JoAnn exclaimed, punching him on the shoulder. "Quit teasing the poor girl. She's never even seen, let alone touched, a hard-on before! Go ahead, honey, try it again. Eddie was just playing around with you."

Sharon reached out and again touched the tip of her finger to the side of her uncle's rigid shaft. She ran it up and down a few times and then looked up at her aunt and smiled. Emboldened, she gently wrapped her hand around her uncle's cock.

"Oooooh...it feels hot!" she cried, feeling the warmth of its solid flesh against her palm. Ed's penis looked immense in relation to the young girl's tiny fist wrapped around it. Her little hand was barely able to encircle the thick shaft.

"Slide your hand up and down, honey," JoAnn urged her young niece.

Sharon lightly slid her fist up and down on her uncle's stiff, hard prick a few times. Ed groaned and tensed his buttocks, thrusting his rigid cock upward a bit as his young niece tenderly stroked it.

"That' it, honey...gently... gently," JoAnn instructed, "You see..." JoAnn reached out and clasped her hand over Sharon's. Squeezing a bit, JoAnn moved her niece's hand up and down, showing the girl how the thin skin covering her uncle's erect organ freely slid up and down with her hand over the solid core of his shaft. "This is fine sometimes, but when we're just having fun, your Uncle Eddie likes you to stroke it very lightly, without pulling the skin up and down." She released Sharon's hand and allowed her to do it herself.

Ed groaned and smiled with delight as he watched the young girl's tiny hand glide up and down along his thick, hard shaft, caressing the taut-stretched skin with just the barest of touches.

"That's it, honey..." JoAnn said approvingly.

JoAnn allowed her niece to caress her husband's stiff, hard cock for a time, then she said, "Try touching the head now, sweetie."

Sharon released her uncle's rigid shaft and tentatively touched the tip of her finger to its engorged head. She ran it all around the surface of the big knob and along the flared ridge where it joined the shaft. She looked up at her aunt and smiled.

"Ooooh, that feels nice!" she said. "It's so soft and smooth...and kind of firm and rubbery feeling!"

Sharon wrapped her hand around her uncle's thick shaft again, then brought up her other hand and grasped his rigid organ with that one as well, just below the first. Smiling gleefully, Sharon began stroking both her tiny fists up and down her uncle's huge erection.

For several minutes, Sharon sat there gently stroking her uncle's erect penis with both hands just the way her aunt had instructed.