Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JoAnn gazed at her niece while the girl watched her gently stroke her husband's hard-on.

"So you enjoyed watching me suck Eddie's prick, huh?" she said, smiling.

Sharon looked up, nodding. "Uh-huh..."

JoAnn leaned down again and swirled her tongue around and around her husband's engorged glans. "If you think watching it is exciting, honey...you ought to try doing it! That'll really get that little honeypot between your legs going!"

JoAnn looked at her niece for a moment, then she sat up and took her hands away from her husband's cock, leaving it standing tall and unobstructed between them. "Go ahead, honey," she urged, "give it a try!"

Sharon started, her mouth dropping open in surprise. "You...you mean...me? Use my mouth on...on...Uncle Eddie's...uhhhh..." she stammered.

"Sure thing, honey!" JoAnn said. "Trust me, sweetheart, you'll love it!"

Sharon stared down at her uncle's erect penis. The sexual desire smoldering within her young loins was urging her on, while at the same time, her innocent naiveté held her back. She eyed that fascinating organ as it stood stiffly erect before her, pointing at the clear blue sky, its bronzed underside lit golden-brown by the lowering, late afternoon sun, casting a long shadow across Ed's abdomen. As she studied her uncle's penis, she saw it twitch and the tiny slit at its tip opened up to disgorge yet another droplet of clear juice. The droplet hung there at the very tip of his upthrust shaft, glistening in the sunlight.

Sharon's fingers were still busy at her crotch, caressing the smooth flesh of her outer labia while her middle finger slid between her lips and along the moist, inner folds of her vulva. The girl's brows knitted and she looked at her aunt questioningly as she raised her dripping finger for them to see.

"I...I...must have peed a little bit!" she gasped.

"That ain't pee, sweetheart," JoAnn chuckled. "That's basically the same as this..." she said, flicking the droplet of pre-cum off the tip of her husband's penis and rubbing it between her finger and thumb. "Girls just make a whole lot more of it when they're excited."

JoAnn swiped her fingertip through her own moist furrow and raised her glistening finger triumphantly. "See?" she said. "Me, too!" JoAnn stuck her glistening finger into her mouth. She pulled it out and smacked her lips with delight. "Ummmmm...and girls taste good, too!"

Sharon looked back down at her uncle's upthrust erection and noticed that another droplet of pre-cum had emerged from the slit at its tip. As if drawn to it, Sharon leaned closer and closer, until she was peering at Ed's swollen cock-head with its glittering dew-drop of pre-cum from just a couple of inches away. Then, taking a deep breath to screw up her courage, she extended her tongue experimentally, and scooped up the tiny droplet from the tip of her uncle's penis.

"Oooooh, that's it, honey!" JoAnn cheered her young niece.

Sharon, working her lips and tongue for a moment, decided that her uncle's clear cock-juice was not unpleasant tasting. She leaned in closer again and, extending her tongue, she ran it across the smooth, broad, upper surface of his swollen glans with a quick flick. She glanced up at her aunt and smiled, then she did it again, more slowly this time. Finally, she laid her flattened tongue against her uncle's cock-head and slowly ran it all around the big, smooth knob.

She looked up at JoAnn and said, "Ooooh, it feels so smooth against my tongue!"

JoAnn smiled and nodded.

The young girl raised her hand and wrapped her tiny fingers around that big, thick shaft. She thrilled to the hot, solid feel of it against her little palm. Still peering at the tip of her uncle's organ from a couple of inches away, she gave his hard shaft a gentle squeeze and watched as another droplet of pre-cum oozed out of the tiny orifice. She quickly scooped it up with her tongue.

"Mmmmm..." she murmured. "I like it!" she said, looking up at her aunt.

Now Sharon touched her closed lips to the tip of her uncle's organ, and, wiggling her hand, slid it back and forth along her closed lips a few times, then she parted them and slid her lips down over the big, smooth knob. Her lips slipped over the flared edge, and closed around the thick shaft just below the head. A thrill of excitement shot through her young body as she realized that she now held the head of her uncle's penis inside her mouth. She ran her tongue around and around the smooth glans, then she gently squeezed the thick shaft with her tiny fist. The taste of her uncle's cock-juice flooded across her tongue.

Sharon gently sucked on Ed's swollen cock-head for a little while, then she pulled it out of her mouth and, turning her head sideways, she began running her lips and tongue up and down the sides of his stiff shaft, trying to imitate what she had seen her aunt do. The girl heard a low moan from JoAnn and, without removing her mouth her uncle's cock, she looked up at her aunt.

JoAnn was staring at her with a slightly dazed look, her mouth open and her tongue licking her lips. Her hands were at her crotch, her fingers stroking the wetly glistening labia of her open vulva.

Seeing her niece's eyes on her JoAnn gasped, "My god, Sharon, you're right...watching is terribly exciting! And to see an innocent young girl, like you, licking and sucking my husband's big, hard cock...oooooooooh..." A shiver ran through her body, setting her lovely little titties to jigging.

"So...how do you like it, honey?" JoAnn asked.

"I love it!" Sharon exclaimed, smiling. "It's fun!" She licked her flattened tongue up and down the side of her uncle's penis as if she were licking an ice-cream cone. Then she inserted the big head of Ed's prick between her lips again and gently sucked on the big, rubbery knob. "I love how its head feels inside my mouth and against my tongue!"

JoAnn watched her niece pleasuring her husband for a little while longer, then she gasped, "Ohhhh, shit...I can't stand it anymore...ohhhhh, fuck! My pussy is on fire!" JoAnn rose to her knees and swung her leg across Ed's body, straddling him, facing his feet with her butt poised above his face. She lowered her hot, dripping pussy to his waiting mouth.

"Ohhhh, yes!" JoAnn cried as her husband's tongue speared into her aching vagina. "Oooooooh...that's it, darling, that's it...lick my pussy, honey...lick me...ooooooooh...now suck my clit, baby...oooooh, yes, that's it, baby, suck it!"

Sharon continued licking Ed's massive hard-on, but her eyes were on her aunt. Her head was turned to the side and she ran her lips and tongue up and down the underside of his upthrust organ as she peered around that thick, vertical column of tumescent flesh to watch her aunt. Her own hot little pussy tingled with desire as she watched her uncle's tongue probe through the dripping folds of her aunt's vagina.

As his tongue lapped at her luscious cunt, Sharon saw Ed's hands stroke her smooth, tanned thighs, her shapely butt, and the concave curves of her slender waist. Then his hands slid up to catch her gently bobbing and swaying breasts. Sharon watched her uncle's hands fondle and caress those lovely globes, his fingers rolling and tweaking her pertly erect nipples.

"Ohhhh, baby..." JoAnn moaned, "suck my clit, baby...suck it..oooooh, yes...suck it...oooooh, now, baby, now stick your tongue into me, sweetheart...ooooooooh, yes, baby...stick your tongue all the way up inside me, baby...oooooooh, that's it, honey, that's it...fuck me with your tongue, baby...fuck me with your tongue...ooooooooooh..."

The young girl watched with fascination and a bit of envy as her uncle's tongue darted in and out of her aunt's juicy cunt. She clutched her hand to her own little pussy, wondering what it felt like to be licked, and wishing that she could take her aunt's place so that she could find out.

"Ohhhh, baby, that feels so good..." JoAnn moaned, her shapely butt wriggling and writhing above her husband's face. "Ohhhhh, baby...ohhhhh, baby...I...I'm going to come, baby...stick it in me, baby, stick it in me deep...ooooooh...okay...okay...now suck my clit, baby...suck my clit...oooooooh, yes...suck it, honey...oooooooh...suck it...suck it...suck it...I'm almost there, baby...suck it, honey...suck it...I want your tongue inside me when I come, baby...now suck it, honey...ohhhh, yes...ohhh, yes...ohhhhhhhhh, YES!!!"

JoAnn let out a shriek of pure animal passion as her loins exploded.

"Oooooh...ooooooh...ooooooh...ahhhhhhhhhh..." she groaned as she ground her spasming cunt down against her husband's mouth and chin while he thrust his extended tongue as far up her spasming love tunnel as he could.

With a final gasping groan, JoAnn collapsed down onto her husband's chest, her lovely breasts heaving as she gasped for breath.

After a few moments, JoAnn opened her eyes to find her husband's huge hard-on standing stiffly erect a few inches in front of her face as her head lay cradled on his taut, flat belly. On the other side of that tall, thick column, and seemingly dwarfed by it, was the sweet young face of her niece. The girl's lips and tongue still coursed slowly up and down the underside of that thick, solid shaft.

JoAnn's eyes met Sharon's and she smiled contentedly.

She lay there resting for a time, passively watching her young niece fellate her husband's big, hard cock just a few inches away.

After a little while, she said, "Mmmmm...that looks so yummy! How about sharing that big thing with me, honey? Eddie's prick is certainly big enough for both of us!" She slid her face forward and touched her tongue to the base of her husband's cock.

While Sharon's lips and tongue caressed the underside of her uncle's straining hard-on, JoAnn's caressed the top side of his thick, hard shaft. Ed groaned with delight at the delectable sensation of having two sets of lips and tongues now caressing his rock-hard cock at the same time.

At one point, both of them synchronized their caresses. Beginning at the very base of Ed's shaft, with Sharon on the underside and JoAnn on the topside, they both slowly licked and kissed their way up the long, stiff shaft. Reaching the edge of his glans, both girls ran the pointed tips of their tongues back and forth around the underside of the flared ridge where the rubbery knob joined the shaft of his penis. Then they began washing their tongues back and forth across the smooth surface of his cock-head. In a titillating dance of delight, their two tongues swirled around and around the big swollen knob on a slippery coating of their mingled saliva.

JoAnn hooked a couple of fingers around the shaft of her husband's prick and bent it up toward herself a bit. She inserted its engorged head into her mouth and gently sucked on it. While JoAnn sucked on its head, Sharon easily ran her tongue back and forth along the now upturned underside of her uncle's penis from his balls to where the shaft entered her aunt's mouth.

Running her tongue along the ridge of her uncle's urethra and dipping lower to lick his loosely dangling balls while her aunt sucked on the head of his cock, Sharon heard Ed groan and his butt squirmed. She felt a thrill of excitement as she thought about the delightful pleasure they were giving her uncle.

After a little while, JoAnn let her husband's swollen glans slip from her lips and his rigid organ sprang stiffly upright again. She grasped his prick in her hand and bent it toward Sharon. Her niece smiled and opened her mouth. JoAnn pushed her husband's engorged cock-head between the young girl's lips. Sharon gently sucked on Ed's rubbery glans for a few moments while caressing its smooth surface inside her mouth with her tongue. Then she wrapped her tiny hand around her uncle's stiff, hard shaft, just above her aunt's encircling fist, and pulled its head out of her mouth. She pushed it back toward her aunt and inserted the bulbous knob into JoAnn's mouth. The two girls gleefully took turns, each sucking on Ed's big, rubbery glans for a few seconds before passing it back to the other.

Ed was delirious with delight, thrusting his straining prick up and down through the two girls' hands as they alternately sucked on its engorged head. His own hands gripped his wife's firm, round buttocks, pushing them up and spreading them wide to allow himself complete access to her nether regions. Since the passing of her orgasm, he had been gazing up at his wife's lovely, wide-open vulva above his face, her pink, inner folds dripping with her sweet nectar. Now, he tilted his head back and touched the tip of his extended tongue to JoAnn's satiny-smooth, inner labia. He was rewarded with a squeal of delight and a squirming of her ass as he drew his tongue back and forth through those delectable folds of moist tissue. The pace of his tongue's caresses gradually increased as his own rising passions increased.

Grunting and groaning lustily, his entire body was tense and straining, his aching, throbbing prick thrusting up and down between the two girls' faces. It seemed as if his entire being was concentrated within the distended head of his penis as the two girls passed it back and forth between their warm, wet, sucking mouths. Pressure was growing in his loins and his balls ached to release the heavy load of boiling cum that was building up there.

Withdrawing her husband's cock-head from between her lips, JoAnn held his penis before her niece's face, saying, "Just look at it, honey...isn't it beautiful? Feel how hot and hard it is! See how the veins are standing out along the shaft and how big and dark the head is? Eddie's real close to coming now, honey, so be ready for it!"

JoAnn pushed her husband's cock forward and inserted its engorged head between her young niece's lips. She allowed the girl to suck on it for a few moments, then she pulled it out and said, "Here, honey, take Eddie's cock in both hands." She released her husband's stiff, hard shaft, and Sharon quickly grasped it with both her tiny fists. The young girl smiled with delight as she looked at her uncle's hot, throbbing hard-on, gripping it with both hands, one above the other.

"That's it, honey," JoAnn said. "Feel how hot it is...how strong and solid it feels?" Sharon nodded, her heart pounding with excitement. "Stroke it up and down, now, sweetheart...not too fast! That's it, honey...up and down...slow and easy...it won't be long now!"

Sharon gently slid her fists up and down the long, thick shaft of her uncle's straining penis, feeling its hot, solid flesh throbbing against her tender palms. Her hot little pussy burned with desire as she watched her uncle's quivering hard-on with eager anticipation. Because of her aunt's warning, she knew that something was about to happen, but the innocent young girl was uncertain about what exactly that was.

Beneath JoAnn's shapely butt, muffled by the cunt pressed against his face, Ed let out a grunting groan. He thrust his extended tongue far up into his wife's vaginal opening and furiously waggled in around inside her vagina.

Sharon felt her uncle's straining penis jerk in her hands and a pulse raced up the rigid shaft through her tiny, encircling fists. She gasped on awe as she saw a stream of white cream spew from the tip of his organ, arcing upward through the air, and splashing down across her aunt's cheek and neck where her head lay on her husband's belly.

"There it goes!" JoAnn cried triumphantly. "Keep stroking it, honey...there's plenty more where that came from!"

Sharon continued pumping her uncle's throbbing hard-on as it again pulsed and another stream of jism spurted upward, higher this time, and splashed down on the girl's hands and arms.

"Oh, yes...yes..." JoAnn cried, sitting up and screwing her hot pussy down onto her husband's face as she felt his tongue deeply probing her love tunnel. "Do it, Eddie...do it! God, I love to watch you come! Oooooooh, yes...yes...ohhhhhhh, yes...I'm...I'm coming, toooooo..." she wailed.

Sharon watched her uncle's prick in awe as it pulsed again and again, repeatedly spurting geysers of cum skyward. The stimulation was too much for the young girl and the tension in her aroused loins broke loose, sending waves of delightful pleasure radiating through her slender body. Taken by surprise, Sharon involuntarily released Ed's throbbing hard-on and clamped her hands over her spasming cunt.

Freed from the girl's restraining grip, Ed's cock jerked upward with its next pulse, spraying a stream of thick, white semen across JoAnn's heaving breasts. Seeing that her niece had relinquished her husband's spurting penis in the midst of its ejaculation, she quickly bent down and grasped her husband's throbbing organ and pulled it toward her mouth. JoAnn laid the broad upper surface of his cock-head upon her extended, flattened tongue. When Ed's prick pulsed again, his sperm shot up his wife's tongue and splashed against the back of her throat.

Sharon sat there, bouncing up and down, her fingers clawing at her spasming pussy, watching, aghast, as her aunt held the swollen head of her husband's penis against her tongue while it repeatedly pumped spurt after spurt of thick, white sperm into her open mouth.

When the pulsations in Ed's cock began to weaken, JoAnn allowed it to stand up straight again and grasped it with both hands, one above the other. She began stroking and squeezing his still throbbing organ, watching as, with each weakening pulse, viscous, white cum gushed from the orifice at the tip of his cock, flowing down across the smooth, purple surface of his engorged cock-head, to trickle down the sides of his shaft onto her hands. Leaning closer, JoAnn thrust the big, cum-smeared head of her husband's prick into her mouth and sucked the last drops of jism out of his cock as she stroked and squeezed the still gently throbbing shaft with both hands.

As Ed's cock slowly softened in her hands, JoAnn licked her flattened tongue up and down the sides of his shaft, lapping up the dripping semen. "Mmmmmm..." she murmured, smacking her lips as she looked up at Sharon and smiled. "My Eddie's cock-juice is soooo delicious!"