Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh...ahhhhhh...ooooooh..." Ed gasped and groaned softly as he lay there, slowly thrusting his ass up and down, enjoying the young girl's gentle, two-fisted caresses.

Hearing Ed's moans of delight, Sharon looked up at her uncle and saw the blissful look of delight on his face. "Am I doing this right, Uncle Eddie?" she asked.

"Ohhhh, fuck...yes!" Ed answered.

Sharon smiled, proud of her new-found talent for giving pleasure to another.

She glanced up at JoAnn and found that her aunt's eyes were staring fixedly at her husband's cock. Her mouth hung slightly open, emitting a wheezing sound as her lovely breasts heaved up and down, her entire body trembling.

Since she was sitting cross-legged opposite her, her aunt's crotch was spread wide open to the young girl's view. JoAnn was holding the outer lips of her pussy apart with the fingers of one hand while she slid the middle finger of her other hand up and down through the moist inner folds of her vagina.

Sharon gasped, staring wide-eyed, straight into her aunt's open cunt. That sight was just as novel an experience for her as seeing a penis for the first time. Sharon had never looked into an open vulva before, and she found it just as fascinating as her uncle's penis. Due to her cross-legged position, JoAnn's outer labia were pulled back and all the convoluted folds of her inner vulva were clearly visible. Even her little clit was forced from its hood and Sharon could see its bright pink, button-like head glowing like a panel light within the darker folds of its surrounding shroud and her inner labia. JoAnn repeatedly caressed it with the tip of her finger, moaning softly as she did so.

Sharon was feeling all kinds of strange, new emotions as she continued to stroke her uncle's big hard-on while she watched her aunt finger her pussy. Her own little cunt was sending her signals that she had never experienced before. The young girl felt her juices trickling down through her tender labia and as she squirmed her butt against the blankets, she felt the lips of her pussy sliding against each other on a slippery layer of vaginal secretions.

Sharon saw the finger that JoAnn had been using to caress her clitoris slide downward through her moistly glistening folds and the young girl gasped as she saw that finger now disappear into her aunt's vaginal opening at the bottom of her open furrow. She heard JoAnn moan softly as her aunt slowly slid her middle finger in and out of her vagina. JoAnn's hand began moving faster, thrusting her finger in and out. Her body wriggled and squirmed, her firm, round titties bouncing and jiggling. After a few moments, she groaned and her body froze, except for the hand at her crotch which was now just a blur as she furiously drove her finger in and out of her cunt. After a moment, she let out a long, ragged gasp and her tensed-up body relaxed.

JoAnn heaved a heavy, gasping sigh and raised her eyes from where they had been locked onto her husband's penis with her niece's tiny hands wrapped around it. Meeting Sharon's gaze, JoAnn realized that the young girl had been watching her.

Smiling sheepishly, she said, "Whew...I really needed that! God! It makes me so hot to see you and your teeny little hands playing with my Eddie's big cock like that!" She looked back down at her husband's prick, then back up at her niece.

"So...how do you like it, honey?" she asked.

"Oh, I love it, Aunt Jo!" the young girl gushed enthusiastically, looking back down at her uncle's penis as she continued to lightly stroke her fingers up and down the rigid shaft. "This is more fun than petting a baby kitten!"

Ed groaned and clenched his butt, thrusting his straining hard-on upward as the young girl gently caressed it.

"You know, when I told you that seeing Uncle Eddie walking around naked made me feel all 'tingly' down there?"

"Uh-huh," JoAnn nodded.

"Well, that was nothing compared to how it made me feel when I saw it standing up straight...so big and stiff and hard..." Sharon's eye's closed and she moaned softly. "And then to actually touch it...like this! Oooooooh..." A shiver of delight visibly raced through the young girl's slender body. She opened her eyes and looked at JoAnn, smiling with delight as her slender butt ground against her heels.

"Oh, yes, I know exactly what you mean, sweetheart," JoAnn murmured, her eyes still on her husband's erect penis. She looked back up at her niece and smiled crookedly. "I guess you saw how it made me feel!"

JoAnn watched her young niece stroke her husband's cock for little while longer, then she said, "Try touching his balls, honey."

"O, yeah..." Ed grunted, spreading his legs apart to open up his crotch.

Sharon looked at her uncle's now loosely dangling, sun-warmed scrotum. She released his penis and tentatively poked her finger at his testicles.

"Go ahead, honey..." JoAnn urged. "Take them in your hand and see how they feel."

Sharon slipped her little hand under her uncle's scrotum and gently lifted his balls upward. Wiggling her fingers, she watched the twin, egg-shaped orbs roll about on her palm within their soft, supple sack of loose, wrinkled skin. "Oooooh...that feels really strange..." She looked up at her aunt, smiling.

Ed groaned as the young girl examined his testicles. JoAnn saw his straining hard-on twitch and quiver stiffly as it stood there, untouched now as Sharon gently fondled his balls with both hands.

JoAnn reached out and wrapped her hand around her husband's thick, hard shaft, then gently stroked it up and down.

"Oh, yeah..." Ed groaned, clenching his butt and thrusting his loins upward as his wife caressed his throbbing penis while his young niece fondled his balls.

JoAnn lightly stroked her hand up and down her husband's prick for a few moments, then she said, "Watch this, Sharon!" JoAnn stopped stroking and wrapped her other hand around his thick shaft as well. She gave Ed's penis a gentle squeeze with both hands. Its already engorged head swelled up even larger, its satiny-smooth surface stretching until it was tight and shiny, its color growing deeper, and darker, purple. The tiny slit at the tip of the engorged knob opened like a fish's mouth and a large droplet of clear juice oozed out. JoAnn released her grip slightly and the tiny orifice closed, leaving the clear, tear-drop of pre-cum suspended at the very tip of his upthrust penis, glistening in the late afternoon sunlight.

"Ooooooh, what's that?!" Sharon asked, staring at the tip of her uncle's penis with rapt fascination.

"That's some of the special juice a man's body makes when he's sexually aroused. It leaks out to help make things all slippery!" JoAnn caught the drop of juice on the tip of her finger and smeared it all around on the smooth, broad surface of her husband's swollen glans. "Now you try it, honey," JoAnn instructed, releasing her husband's penis.

Sharon let Ed's balls go and she wrapped both her little hands around her uncle's long, fat cock. She gave it a tentative squeeze.

"Oooooooh..." she cooed as another large droplet of pre-cum oozed from the orifice at the tip of his organ. She released his shaft and touched her fingertip to the glistening droplet of slightly viscous fluid. Carefully, she pushed the drop of clear juice back over the tip of his organ and smeared it around on the broad surface of his swollen glans. Her eyes lit up as she felt the slippery-smoothness the lubricating layer of pre-cum had imparted to the already satiny-smoothness of her uncle's engorged cock-head. "Oh, yes, I see!" she exclaimed.

JoAnn again grasped her husband's prick and gave it another squeeze. Ed's cock-head again swelled up and the tiny slit at its tip opened, disgorging another droplet of pre-cum. JoAnn leaned forward and scooped up the clear drop of cock-juice with the tip of her tongue.

Sharon gasped, her slender young body jerking in surprise. JoAnn looked up at her and smiled, smacking and licking her lips. "Mmmmm-mmmm-mmmm...and it tastes so good, too!" she said.

JoAnn extended her tongue and touched it to the tip of her husband's upthrust prick. She slowly slid it all around that big, smooth knob, then slipped it between her lips and into her mouth.

Sharon gasped again, staring in wide-eyed surprise as she watched her aunt gently suck on the head of her husband's penis for a few moments. JoAnn kept her eyes on her niece's face, gauging the young girl's reaction as she tenderly caressed the rubbery knob with her tongue inside her mouth. Then, with a slight popping sound, she let her husband's glans slip from her lips. It was now swollen even larger and darker after her gentle sucking.

JoAnn smiled at the look of shock on her young niece's face. Turning her head to the side, she began running her tongue up and down the side of her husband's stiff, hard shaft, her eyes still on Sharon.

Sharon was truly stunned. She would never have imagined the possibility of what she was now witnessing. While it was, indeed, a shocking sight for the innocent young girl, after a few moments of observation, she began to find it incredibly exciting to watch her aunt's lips and tongue caress that intriguing organ which the young girl had already found so fascinating.

Without any conscious volition, Sharon's hand slipped down to her own crotch and cupped her hot little pussy in her palm. The smooth, hairless outer lips of her cunt were warm and moist and it felt good when she touched it. In her innocence, Sharon didn't realize that her pussy was aching with sexual desire. She only knew that it felt delightful when she slid the tip of her finger up and down along the dripping wet, slippery crevice between her outer labia.

Through a rising haze of lust, the young girl watched in fascination as JoAnn ran her tongue up the full length of her husband's upthrust penis and circled it around and around the flared ridge around the edge of his glans. Then she flattened her tongue and licked it across the broad, upper surface of his cock-head several times. Sharon saw the slit at the tip of her uncle's prick open, disgorging a very large droplet of pre-cum which tickled down the underside of his upthrust shaft. JoAnn saw it, too, and she turned head and ran her tongue up the underside of her husband's penis, gathering up the glistening stream of clear cock-juice that trickled down his straining shaft.

Now, JoAnn raised her face above her husband's erect penis and, forming her lips in a tiny "O," she touched them to very tip of his organ and gently sucked as if she sucking out the pre-cum with a soda straw. After a moment, she opened up the "O" a bit and slipped her lips down over his swollen glans.

Ed groaned and tensed his buttocks, thrusting an inch or two of his prick up into his wife's warm, wet mouth. JoAnn let out a muffled moan and Sharon saw her cheeks move in and out as she sucked on her husband's big cock-head more vigorously. Slowly, JoAnn pushed downward and her husband's thick, hard prick slid deeper into her mouth between her tightly pursed lips. When the big, smooth knob touched the back of her throat, nearly half of his long, hard shaft had not yet passed her lips.

JoAnn worked her lips and tongue, caressing her husband's throbbing organ within her warm, wet mouth. Then, shifting the position of her body to change the angle of its entry, JoAnn again pushed downward and the big, smooth head of her husband's penis slid slowly down her throat.

Watching in awed amazement as her uncle's huge, erect penis disappeared between her aunt's lips, the young girl's loins were ablaze with desire and her fingers frantically probed at her aching little pussy. Never having discovered masturbation, Sharon didn't know the proper technique for touching herself to relieve the searing tension building up there. Occasionally, her probing fingers accidentally brushed across her tiny clitoris, sending a thrill of delight shooting through her trembling body.

Sharon couldn't believe her eyes as she saw her uncle's huge penis continued to slide deeper and deeper into her aunt's mouth until, finally, it was done. JoAnn's lips touched Ed's groin around the base of his thick shaft. Her nose was buried deep in the curly hair of his pubes, and his entire organ was within her mouth and down her throat.

Sharon let out a cry as the cauldron of passion boiling within her fiery young loins suddenly exploded into the very first orgasm of her young life.

"Ooooooh...ahhhhh...ooooooh..." she groaned as she clutched her hands to her spasming pussy. Her slim, young body trembled and her slender butt bounced up and down on the blanket as she was wracked by the fury of her released passions.

Hearing her niece's moans, JoAnn raised her eyes to look at the young girl. Her eyes were closed and her hands covered her crotch, while her slender body bounced and shook. JoAnn slowly withdrew her husband's long, hard cock from her mouth and went back to licking and kissing it while, smiling, she watched her young niece.

After a few moments, Sharon's body relaxed and she opened her eyes to find her aunt looking up at her while she slowly ran her tongue up and down her husband's straining hard-on.

"Gosh, Aunt Jo!" she cried, "I don't know what happened to me! I was watching you when I...I got this strange, heavy feeling down in my...uhhhh, in my...uhhhh..."

"In your pussy, sweetheart?" JoAnn prompted, removing her lips from her husband's organ for a moment.

Sharon smiled nervously and said, "Uhhhh...yes, my...uhhhhh...my pussy. And when I put my hand there and touched myself, my...uhhhh...my pussy...just seemed to explode! It was incredible!"

JoAnn chuckled. "I'm sure it was! Was that the first time you've ever come, honey?" she asked.

"What?" Sharon replied, looking puzzled.

'''Come,'" JoAnn explained. "Had an orgasm. That's what I did a few minutes ago. I got so excited while I was watching you play with 'Little Eddie' here, that I came. And, judging from what I just saw, I think that's what you just did, too, sweetheart, while you were watching me! Wasn't it wonderful?"

"Oh, yes, Aunt Jo, it was fantastic!" Sharon exclaimed.

JoAnn laughed and resumed licking her husband's erect penis. She flicked her tongue back and forth across the big purple head a few times, then she took the swollen knob between her lips. With one quick, downward stroke, she completely swallowed his entire organ.

Ed groaned as he felt his hot, throbbing cock slide down his wife's throat. JoAnn slowly withdrew his prick from her mouth until her lips caught on the ridge around his swollen glans. She gently sucked on the rubbery knob for a moment, then with one quick thrust, plunged it full length down her throat again. Now, with Ed's prick completely down her throat, JoAnn began bobbing her head slightly so that her husband's smooth, bulbous cock-head slid up and down within her throat for an inch or two.

Ed was moaning and groaning continuously now and JoAnn knew her husband must be close to coming. She could feel a faint pulsing through her tightly pursed lips as they stretched around the base of his hot, solid organ. JoAnn, however, did not want Eddie to come just yet, so she slowly withdrew his throbbing penis from her mouth and with gentle licks and kisses, and tender caresses with her fingers, she expertly kept him on the very edge of orgasm without allowing him to slip over the precipice. Ed lay there, moaning deliriously, lost in that normally brief moment of ecstasy just before orgasm, which his wife was now so skillfully prolonging by her incredibly gentle caresses.

Sharon stared, spellbound, at her uncle's straining organ. It seemed to have grown even larger, with big, blue veins standing out in relief beneath the taut-stretched, golden-brown skin covering the long, thick shaft. Its head was hugely engorged, dark reddish-purple in color. The tiny slit at its tip was stretched open by the internal pressure of its engorgement, forming a circular pit from which flowed a steady stream of clear fluid. No longer using her lips and tongue, JoAnn was just ever-so-lightly sliding her fingertips up and down the sides of her husband's quivering hard-on.

"Gosh, Aunt Jo," Sharon whispered in awe, "it looks like it's going to explode!"

"Honey," JoAnn chuckled, "that's why I'm being so very gentle with it. If I'm not really careful about how I touch it right now, that's just what it would do! But I don't want to let that happen just yet!"

After a few more moments of this delightful torture, Ed gasped, "Ohhhhh, shit..." and his tense and trembling thighs and buttocks relaxed. Sharon saw the distended head of his straining penis deflate a bit, its taut, shiny surface becoming satiny-smooth while its color faded to a more pinkish purple. The veins along the straining shaft no longer stood out quite so prominently.

As she continued to observe her uncle's penis, Sharon noticed that it wasn't standing so stiffly erect now. Gradually it began to curve, bending up toward his belly.

"Ahhhh...it's safe now!" JoAnn said, grasping her husband's sagging penis in her dainty little fist. It was still long, and fat, and heavy, but it was no longer completely rigid like it had been a few moments before. JoAnn waved her hand from side to side and Ed's big, semi-solid penis flopped heavily back and forth above her closed fist.

JoAnn leaned down and took the top several inches of her husband's softened penis into her mouth and began to suck on it. JoAnn bobbed her head up and down sliding several inches of his cock in and out of her mouth. After a few moments, she withdrew Ed's prick from her mouth and sat up, smiling proudly at her niece.

"There we go!" JoAnn said, grasping her husband's cock, fully erect once again, and gave it a few gentle strokes with her hand. "All stiff and strong again...ready for more!"

"Holy shit, babe...that was close!" Ed growled, his ass squirming as he thrust his cock up and down through her little fist.

As she idly stroked her husband's prick, JoAnn gazed at her young niece, smiling. The girl's eyes were on Ed's cock and her hands were at her crotch, her fingertips tenderly caressing the smooth outer lips of her pussy.

"Getting all 'tingly' down there again, honey?" JoAnn chuckled.

Sharon giggled and looked up at her aunt, smiling naughtily. "Yeah, I guess so..." she answered. "Gosh, Aunt Jo, it's so exciting to watch you use your mouth on Uncle Eddie's...uhhhh..."

"'Prick', honey. Or 'cock'. Or whatever you're comfortable with, sweetheart. You can even say 'penis' if you want to be more formal...or 'dick' if you want to be more juvenile. You don't have to be shy about using any of those words with us," JoAnn assured her.

"Okay...uhhhh...prick," Sharon said. She smiled as the word rolled off her tongue. "Cock..." she tried as well. ''Watching you licking and kissing Uncle Eddie's...uhhh...prick...is just so exciting...I can hardly stand it!" She gazed at her uncle's penis for a moment as her aunt sat there, lightly stroking her fingertips up and down the sides of his rigid shaft. Then she raised her eyes to JoAnn's and said, "And when you took it all the way inside your mouth...I couldn't believe it! How in the world can you get that whole big thing inside your mouth, Aunt Jo?"

JoAnn grinned and said, "Oh, that's just a little trick I perfected after a lot of practice."

"And I loved every minute of her training program!" Ed added.

JoAnn laughed. "Oh, I'm sure you did, darling," JoAnn said, patting her husband's belly as she leaned forward and swirled her tongue around and around the big, smooth head of his cock. "And so did I, honey...so did I!"

JoAnn looked back at Sharon. "As I'm sure you can imagine, when you're sucking on a cock like Eddie's, once you have it in your mouth part way, there's nowhere else for it to go but down your throat if you want more of it. Normally, you tend to gag at that point, but with a little practice...or maybe a lot of practice...you can learn to suppress your gag reflex and slide it right on down, just like a sword swallower does!"