Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 08

Story Info
The sex party begins.
15.9k words
4.81
8.4k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years or older

PALM SPRINGS VACATION

CHAPTER EIGHT

Bobby's dream faded, then vanished without a trace as consciousness gradually arose to replace it. Even before he opened his eyes, he became aware of a very pleasant sensation and he realized that his hand was wrapped around his solidly erect penis, gently caressing that stiffly upthrust shaft. Groaning softly, he continued to slowly stroke his fingers up and down his straining erection as he reluctantly cracked open an eyelid and allowed the light of day to spear through his eyeball and stab into his still sleep-fogged brain.

He turned his head and found that the adjoining bed, where his brothers had slept, was empty. Bobby threw back the covers and gazed down at his throbbing hard-on as he gently caressed it. He realized that this was exactly how he had finally fallen asleep, long after he had told his brothers about his meeting with JoAnn and Sharon and all had agreed that they wanted to attend the party later on today. While his brothers had quickly fallen asleep after their short discussion and its foregone conclusion, Bobby lay there wide awake, hard cock in hand, contemplating what he appeared to have agreed to with both excitement as well as apprehension.

"Ohhh, fuck..." the boy groaned, arching his hips upward off the bed while stroking his upthrust, straining shaft. As his butt wriggled, his loosely dangling balls bounced and jiggled against his thighs, sending a searing pain spearing through those overfilled orbs.

"Ohhh, fuck..." he groaned again, this time with an entirely different intonation and meaning. His balls throbbing painfully, Bobby gingerly lowered his ass back down to the bed and remained motionless as the pain gradually ebbed to be replaced by an overwhelming urge to pee.

Trying not to jostle his aching balls, Bobby carefully slid out of bed and staggered to the bathroom. Standing before the toilet, he bent his hard-on downward, pointing it at the bowl. Despite his urgent need to pee, with a fully erect penis, it was difficult to get it started, especially since every jiggle and squirm sent a searing bolt of pain through his aching scrotum.

"Ahhhhhhh..." Bobby sighed with relief as his stream finally got started and he was able to stand there motionless as his bladder drained out through his stiff, hard prick. Finishing, he gently squeezed out the last drops of urine and dabbed it off with a few sheets of toilet paper.

Relief for his bladder, however, provided no relief for his throbbing erection, or his aching balls. Uncertainly, he stood there in the bedroom for a few moments, then hobbled off down the hallway toward the living area, walking bow-legged and wincing whenever his scrotum bounced against his thigh.

Bobby found Sharon and JoAnn sitting at the dining table, naked, chatting and drinking coffee as he shuffled toward them.

Both young women looked up and smiled as they saw the young man's stiff, hard penis pointing the way before him. "Ooooooh...'morning wood'!" JoAnn cooed with delight, reaching out to grasp the boy's hard-on.

"Noooooo!" Bobby cried, holding his hands out in front of him to stop her.

JoAnn looked up at him and saw the pained expression on his face. "What's the matter, Bobby?" she asked, concerned.

"I don't know," Bobby moaned. "I woke up this morning with a hard-on that won't quit and my balls ache like I've never felt before!"

JoAnn looked at her niece, smiling and nodding knowingly. "The boy's got a case of 'blue balls'," she said. She turned back to Bobby. "I guess we did kind of leave you high and dry, last night, didn't we? And then, I'll bet you payed around with it all night, yourself, too, didn't you?"

"I...uhhhh...I...uhhhh..." he stammered.

"Yeah, I thought so..." JoAnn laughed, then purred, "Mmmmmm...I'd love to play with that thing all night myself!" She giggled, "But don't worry, I know how to fix it."

JoAnn took Sharon's hand and carefully wrapped it around Bobby's stiff prick. "Stroke it gently, but be sure you don't jiggle his balls," she said, "and cup your other hand under the head. Be ready to catch it."

"Okay," Sharon nodded as she lightly slid her fingers back and forth along the boy's rigid shaft.

JoAnn stood up and moved to stand behind Bobby. She laid her hands on his shoulders, then slid them down to caress his back, then his buttocks. Squatting down, she grasped his buttocks in either hand and spread them apart. She thrust her face between his parted ass-cheeks and began swirling her tongue around and around the puckered ring of his anus.

"Ughhh..." Bobby jerked at the unexpected, intimate touch of JoAnn's tongue on his ass-hole and winced as his balls were jostled.

JoAnn continued to rim Bobby's bung for a few moments, leaving a generous coating of saliva, then she pressed the tip of her stiffened tongue against the center of that ring and forced it open. JoAnn repeatedly thrust her stiffened tongue in and out of the boy's ass-hole, leaving it dripping with her saliva.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Bobby gasped, his butt twitching, each time JoAnn's tongue thrust into his ass.

While she squatted behind Bobby, probing ass-hole with her tongue, JoAnn cupped her palm over her pussy and slid her middle finger up into her vagina. She slid it in and out several times until she was sure it was well-coated with pussy-juice, then she touched the tip of that finger to Bobby's already lubricated rectum, and slid it up inside his ass.

Bobby groaned and rose up on his toes at this unexpectedly deeper intrusion, thrusting his straining hard-on forward and upward.

With her finger deep in Bobby's ass, JoAnn located the boy's prostate and began to massage it.

As if she had turned on a faucet, a continuous stream of thick, translucent cum began to gush from the tip of Bobby's straining penis, filling Sharon's cupped palm.

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! That feels so weird!" Bobby cried, his ass writhing and squirming as he stared down at his penis, watching in amazement as that steady stream of semen spewed from its engorged head, without any of the usual accompanying orgasmic pulsations.

JoAnn stood up behind Bobby, her finger still in his ass. She ran her tongue up and the side of his neck and licked his earlobe as she slowly slid her finger in and out of his anus until his cum ran dry. Bobby gasped and sagged against her, trembling.

JoAnn slowly withdrew her finger from the boy's rectum and slid her hand forward between his thighs, grasping his loosely dangling scrotum. "Feel better now, honey?" she murmured in his ear as she tenderly fondled his balls while she ground her furry love nest against his buttock.

"Ohhhh, yeah..." the boy moaned softly.

Sharon stared down at the huge puddle of cum filling her cupped palm, amazed by the quantity of semen Bobby had produced and the manner in which it had been delivered into her hand. Turning to the table, she let the puddle of thick, white gruel slide off her palm into her coffee cup, then licked the remaining residue from her fingers. Turning back to Bobby, she raised his penis to her lips and popped its still swollen head into her mouth and sucked the final droplets of cum from his organ as she gently milked his softening shaft with her fingers.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhh, fuck...ahhhhhh..." Bobby groaned in relief, his body relaxing against JoAnn as she held him with her left arm around his body and her right arm pressed between them, her hand between his thighs holding his balls. She slid her left hand down across the boy's abdomen and encircled the base of his penis with her fingers.

Bobby gazed down into Sharon's cute face as she gently sucked on the head of his cock. She turned her eyes upward to meet his gaze. She pulled back, letting his glans slip from her lips, and smiled up at him. Maintaining eye contact, she extended her tongue and touched it to the tip of his cock, then slowly swirled it around and around that smooth knob.

Bobby groaned softly as he felt a surge in his loins and his penis swelled up to full erection once again.

"Ooooooh, that's it, baby..." Joann murmured in his ear as she kissed the side of his neck and tickled his earlobe with her tongue. She slowly slid her left hand out and back along his stiff shaft while tenderly fondling his balls with the right. "Nice and hard again...just the way we like it!"

Her eyes turned upward, Sharon smiled and nodded at Bobby, then slipped her lips over his engorged cock-head and took it into her mouth, sucking gently on the swollen knob while caressing its smooth surface with her tongue.

"Ohmygod...that feels so good..." Bobby groaned, grinding his ass against JoAnn's love nest as she fondled his balls and stroked his cock while Sharon sucked on its swollen head.

For several blissful minutes, the two girls sucked and stroked and fondled Bobby's genitals. Then, with a final kiss on the side of his neck, JoAnn released him and moved back around to the front. Sharon let his swollen glans slip from her lips with a little popping sound and sat back upright, a satisfied smile on her pretty face.

All three of them gazed at Bobby's stiffly erect, six-inch shaft, angled slightly upward from his loins, his loosely dangling balls easily visible hanging below. His cock was as big and hard as he had ever seen it before. Bobby slowly turning his body from side to side, proudly displaying his huge, throbbing erection to the two girls.

"Fuck!" Bobby said. "I can't believe I still have a hard-on after that load I just dropped!"

JoAnn chuckled, reaching out and gently petting the upthrust head of the boy's prick. "We just drained your reservoir, we didn't make you come!" she said. "If you had pumped out an enormous load like that with an orgasm, who knows how long it would take for you to recover? It's much better this way, isn't it?"

"Oh, yeah!" Bobby agreed. "My balls feel fine now...and my cock feels great!" Smiling broadly, he wiggled his hips so that his erection wagged from side to side.

"Well, now, why don't you take beautiful hard-on outside and get some sun on it, while Sharon and I fix breakfast? The boys should be back soon. Eddie took them out to get your car a little while ago."

Bobby nodded and went to the glass patio doors. Stepping outside, he strolled around the patio and pool area, enjoying the feel the warm, morning sun on his naked body, occasionally stroking his fingertips back and forth along his stiff prick as it bobbed and swayed before him.

Climbing to the top of the natural-rock high-dive beside the pool, Bobby stood there for a time, surveying the lush surroundings inside the compound and the open desert beyond its wall. It was hugely exciting to stand there, naked in the bright sun, high above it all, seemingly in full view of the entire world. With his fists on his hips, his elbows pointed outward, and his hard, throbbing penis thrust forward and upward toward the clear, blue sky, he felt like a superhero. The power he felt in his straining hard-on caused his hormones to surge, which, in a feedback loop, resulted in still more power being delivered to that mighty erection.

With a groan, Bobby grasped his stiff, throbbing prick and gave it several quick strokes. Then he ran to the end of the diving board and sprung into space, plunging into the cool water far below.

------------------------------------------

Quietly relaxing beside the pool after they had a swim, the group was aroused by the alarm, indicating a visitor at the front gate. JoAnn got up and went over the patio where she spoke into a box, then pushed a button.

Returning, she said, "That was Victoria and some of the girls. They're here with stuff for the party so they can get things set up."

A few minutes later, they heard a greeting from the house and they looked up to see Victoria waving to them as she stepped out of the patio door, followed by four more young women. They crossed the patio and met the group at the side of the pool, exchanging greetings with Ed and JoAnn.

Sharon stood back a bit, feeling uncomfortable in the presence of the newcomers, trying to hide her nakedness with her hands. She glanced around and saw that the three boys were shifting about nervously as well, also attempting to shield their crotches with their hands.

Victoria, catching Sharon's eye, smiled and winked at the young girl. Sharon smiled back and relaxed a bit, knowing that she already knew, rather intimately, one of the newcomers.

Sharon silently chuckled to herself, smiling wryly as she was struck by the strangeness of the situation. While the four youngsters nervously attempted to hide themselves, Ed and JoAnn stood there, totally at ease in their nakedness, as they engaging in introductory small-talk with the five fully clothed women. Ed's arm was around his wife's back, his hand cupped to her breast, while JoAnn's hand was shamelessly holding onto her husband's erect penis.

"You're here a bit earlier than I expected," JoAnn was saying.

"Yeah, we brought all the goodies over a little early so we could get things set up before everyone else begins to arrive," Victoria said. She pointedly directed her gaze at Ed's crotch and said, "I see that Eddie's all ready for the party, Jo!"

JoAnn laughed as all the women, previously only casting quick glances, now locked their eyes on her husband's erection. "Oh, my Eddie's always ready!" She pulled upward, exposing the underside of Ed's penis to the women standing before them, and slowly stroked her dainty little fist up and down

his long, thick, upward-angled shaft. Ed groaned softly as he arched his back, thrusting his prick even higher.

Sharon had noticed the women stealing occasional glances at her uncle's hard-on as they were small-talking, but now that Victoria had directed everyone's attention to it, she saw all their eyes go to Ed's penis at the same time now as they stared at her uncle's massive erection with unabashed interest. She could see the fire of lust ignited behind their eyes as they watched JoAnn's neatly manicured little hand tenderly caressing that huge, sun-bronzed shaft of tumescent flesh.

"Oh, yes...as you all can see, Eddie is quite ready..." JoAnn purred.

"OMG!" one of the women said. "You sure are a lucky girl to have that beautiful cock at your beck and call!"

"Don't I know it!" JoAnn said. "But then...you girls are lucky, too!"

"How's that?" one of the women asked.

JoAnn giggled and gave her husband's penis a squeeze. Its head swelled up even larger, and darkened with its engorgement.

She waved his upthrust erection from side to side and said, "Because I don't mind sharing this lovely cock with all you guys instead of keeping it all to myself!"

The women laughed, making comments about their eagerness to partake in JoAnn's offer.

"Hold on a minute, girls..." Victoria admonished. "I know that that sounds like an irresistible invitation, but we got here early to get things set up for the party. So we should get the work done first!"

Victoria craned her neck to peer around Ed and JoAnn at the boys standing behind them, still shifting about nervously, trying to hide themselves. "Well," she said, "how about introducing us to those scrumptious-looking young men hiding behind you, JoAnn? Or are you giving Eddie to us and keeping them all to yourself?"

JoAnn snorted and laughed. "No, Vickie, I'm not hoarding! I'm willing to share them with you, too!" She released her husband's prick and stepped aside to more fully reveal the boys behind her. "This is Mike, Jack, and Bobby. They're all brothers. We found them wandering in the desert yesterday while we were out riding. We rescued them and brought them home with us. As you might imagine, it took a great deal of convincing, but we eventually got them agree to stay for the party by telling them there might be one or two good-looking girls attending."

"Good...good..." Victoria muttered, nodding, as she looked the three boys over, a lusty leer on her strikingly beautiful face.

"Don't get yourself all worked up, there, Vickie," JoAnn said. "These young men have good taste...they probably wouldn't have any interest in an ugly old hag like you!"

Victoria chuckled at her friend's barb. "Oh, no?" she said. 'Well, we'll see...we'll see..." she murmured, nodding sagely as she eyed the boys appraisingly. Then she looked back at JoAnn again and smiled. "You said these boys have good taste...but what I really want to know is, do they taste good?"

JoAnn laughed. "I can personally attest to the knowledge that not only do these young men have good taste...but they certainly taste good as well!"

The women all tittered merrily as they eyed the three boys, who, beneath the women's frank appraisal, continued to shuffle their feet nervously, while hiding their crotches with their hands.

JoAnn stepped back and slipped her arm around Sharon's waist, pulling her to the front. "And let's not forget this lovely little wench," she said. "This is Sharon, my niece. She's been visiting with us this past week from back east."

As the women's attention was suddenly directed at her, Sharon felt a momentary twinge of embarrassment at her nudity, but was able to quickly suppress it as Victoria quickly moved on to introduce the other four women to her and the boys.

"This is Marcia, Carolyn, Juanita, and Karen," Victoria said, pointing each of them out. "And I'm Victoria," she added for the boy's sake. "I met, and had a lovely time with Sharon here a few days ago."

"Well, enough pleasantries, girls...we'd better get to work!" Victoria said. "But I think I want to get comfortable first." She quickly unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off to reveal a lacy black bra restraining her full, large breasts. She unfastened her skin-tight slacks and slipped them down over her flaring hips and long, shapely thighs. Stepping out of her pants, she straightened up.

Victoria's black lace bra and brief, black, bikini panties, together with her raven hair, contrasted sharply with the creamy white of her exposed skin. She reached behind her back, unfastened her bra, and pulled it off with a shake of her shoulders. Her full, melon-like breasts with their dark, erect nipples, freed of their restraint, bounced and jiggled. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slipped them down and off. Naked now, except for her black stilettoes, she struck a provocative pose with her panties dangling from her finger.

Sharon heard a gasp from all three boys and she saw them jockeying for position to get a better look at Victoria's spectacularly naked figure. She saw a mischievous twinkle in Victoria's eye, and a smile curled the corners of the woman's ruby lips as she observed the young men's reactions.

"Hmmmm..." Victoria murmured. "It appears to me that those lovely young men are showing just a smidgen of interest in this ugly old hag!" Victoria dropped her panties and touched her crimson fingertips to the front of her thighs, directing attention to the jet black bush nestled there. She slowly drew her fingertips upward, passing closely along either side of her neat little love nest tucked between those creamy-white thighs. Her fingertips continued up across her smooth, flat belly to her jutting breasts where they slowly circled around and around those large, shapely globes, spiraling up their sloping sides to the upward pointing nubs of her tautly erect nipples. From there, Victoria slowly raised her hands above her head, languorously stretching her lush, naked body. Her upraised arms lifted her full, round breasts, pointing her taut nipples even higher as she arched her back. Her pelvis thrust forward and her thighs turned outward, allowing the cleft of her vulva to peek through the dark curls of her love nest.