Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhh, yes..." Victoria sighed contentedly as she relaxed her body. Lowering her arms, she cupped her hands to her lovely breasts, jiggling them for a moment, then slid them back down her belly to her thighs, combing her fingers through the soft curls of her love nest on the way. "Ohhhhh, yeah..." she sighed again. "God, this feels wonderful! I envy the hell out of you, Jo...being able to be naked out here like this any time you please!"

The other girls chimed in with their agreement as they, too, began to strip off their clothes. Sharon appraised each of them as their clothing dropped away, not bothering to try to make a performance of it as Victoria had done. None of the other girls could match Victoria's striking beauty and voluptuousness, or her aunt JoAnn's beautifully tanned and fit body and wholesome prettiness, but, since all the girls were connected to the fashion and entertainment industry, they were all extremely good-looking young women as well.

After her quick, cursory appraisal, though, Sharon turned her attention to the three boys, being more interested in their reaction to the, now nude, women, than she was in the women themselves. She had seen the boys jostling each other and craning their necks as they tried to catch everything as the women's clothes were being removed. She giggled as she saw them continuing to try to hide the erections that all three were now sporting.

"Ahhhhh..." Victoria smiled, surveying the entire group, ensuring that her companions were now as naked as everyone else. "Let's get busy...the sooner we get done, the sooner we can play!"

She looked at Ed and JoAnn and said, "Now, you guys just relax and let us take care of everything..." Her eyes dropped to Ed's crotch where JoAnn's fist was still lightly stroking back and forth along the rigid shaft of her husband's erect penis. She reached out and tenderly patted the swollen, purple head of Ed's prick. "Your only job, Jo, is to keep this lovely cock ready for us when we finish!"

"No problem there!" JoAnn laughed. "Like I said, Little Eddie, here, is always ready!"

Victoria glanced at the boys and smiled, not looking at, but fully aware of, the erections they were so ineffectually trying to hide.

"Perhaps you boys could help us girls unload the cars?" she asked.

The boys nervously mumbled their agreement.

The five women turned and headed back across the patio to the house. The three boys trailing them, their eyes following the five sets of shapely, naked buttocks, bouncing and swaying before them atop five sets of lovely legs on spike heels.

-----------------------------------------

Returning to pool-side, Ed and JoAnn sat down on a doublewide chaise lounge, while Sharon laid out on a blanket on the grass a short distance away to catch a little more sun. A few minutes later, Sharon heard a commotion and she looked up to see the boys and women carrying folding tables and chairs, cases of beer and soft drinks, and other paraphernalia out onto the patio. A moment later, music began blasting from of Ed's outdoor speakers, drowning out the clatter of their setting up. Sharon closed her eyes and relaxed, enjoying the feel of the warm, late afternoon sun on her naked body.

Sharon awoke with a start as she sensed feet shuffling through the grass nearby. She saw Marcia, a cute little redhead, with a fiery red love nest to match, standing over Ed and JoAnn with a tray of drinks in her hands. Each took one from the tray and thanked her. Marcia, however, didn't leave, but remained standing there, gazing down at Ed's flaccid penis, which lay upturned across his thigh.

"Jo!" she scolded. "You let Eddie's hard-on go down!"

JoAnn looked at her husband's cock, then up at Marcia and smiled. "Yeah...well, we do have to let the poor thing take a break once in a while!"

Marcia, still staring down at Ed's cock, licked her lips. "Has it had enough rest, Jo?" she asked. "Do you mind if I give it a try?"

"Not at all, Marcie...be my guest," JoAnn said. "I'm quite sure Eddie wouldn't mind either!"

"I sure wouldn't" Ed said.

Marcia smiled and set the tray down on a small table beside the chaise. She walked around to the foot of the lounge, her pert little titties bouncing and jiggling, and knelt down there. Spreading Ed's feet apart, Marcia laid her upper body on the lounge between his legs. Sliding her hand forward across the lounge between his thighs, she slipped her hand under his dangling scrotum and gently lifted Ed's balls on her palm. His sac was soft and pliable from its exposure to the warmth of the afternoon sun. She slid her other hand forward, too, and cupped both her hands around Ed's testicles.

Ed groaned and rolled his thighs outward, thrusting his pelvis upward as Marcia tenderly fondled his balls with both hands.

Leaning forward, she touched the extended tip of her tongue to the base of his soft cock and flicked it back and forth a few times. Then she very slowly drew the tip of her tongue along the curved, upturned underside of Ed's long, fat cock. Reaching its tip, Marcia tickled the tiny orifice there with the tip of her pointed tongue. Flattening her tongue, she slipped it under the head of his prick and scooped it up off his thigh and into her mouth.

Working her lips and tongue, Marcia slowly took Ed's soft, spongy penis deeper and deeper into her mouth, until her lips touched and pressed against his groin, her nose buried in the curls of his pubes. She just held his cock in her mouth, gently sucking on it, while continuing to cup her tiny hands around his scrotum and tenderly fondling his balls with her fingers.

Sitting on the ground a few feet away, Sharon watched Marcia gobble up her uncle's soft, flaccid penis, and holding it inside her mouth for a time. Then, like a magician snatching away a handkerchief to reveal some object having been transformed into a pigeon, she raised her head, leaving Ed's penis standing stiff and straight, fully erect.

"Ooooooh, yes..." Marcia cooed, smiling gleefully as she eyed Ed's now stiffly upthrust organ. "That's more like it!" Stretching herself forward, she touched the tip of her extended tongue to the base of his penis and slowly ran it up the underside of his thick shaft, along his urethra, to the very tip.

Ed groaned and tensed his buttocks, thrusting his straining prick a bit higher as Marcia slowly swirled her tongue around and around its big, smooth head. "Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." she purred, as she began running her tongue tantalizingly up and down Ed's quivering shaft. Her shapely, upturned butt wriggled provocatively as she licked Ed's erect penis with obvious relish.

Sharon sat there on the ground, leaning back on her palms with her feet pulled up and her knees spayed outward, basking in the warm sun as it dipped toward the mountain tops to the west. She enjoyed the delightful sensation of the rays shining directly onto her tender little pussy, intensifying the growing arousal she felt there as she watched the cute little redhead lick her uncle's huge erection.

Now Carolyn, a statuesque brunette, arrived, carrying a tray of hors d'oeuvres. She stopped and stared for a moment, watching Marcia lick Ed's erect penis. After a few moments, she set the tray down on the table saying, "Here, you guys can have this...I want some of that!"

She knelt down beside the lounge and leaned forward to begin running her tongue up and down the side of Ed's upthrust shaft while Marcia continued licking its underside.

"Oh, yeah..." Ed growled.

JoAnn, sitting beside her husband on the double-wide lounge with one arm around his neck and her head against his shoulder, smiled benevolently as she gazed down along his lean, athletic body, watching the other two women orally caress her husband's erect penis. Her other arm was across her body, with her hand resting on his chest, her fingers lightly caressing his deeply tanned skin, twirling through the soft, golden curls on his chest, and tweaking his tiny erect nipple. From time to time, she took an hors d'oeuvre from the tray beside the lounge and popped it into Ed's mouth, or else she would turn her face and nibble at the side of his neck and ear lobe, or press her lips to his in a deep passionate kiss, their tongues thrusting in and out of each other's mouth.

"Oooooh...ahhhhh..." Ed moaned softly, slowly clenching and releasing his butt to thrust his prick up and down slightly as the two lovely women licked it so tantalizingly. His left arm lay across his wife's body, his hand cupped over her soft, blond love nest, his finger extended downward to gently caress the moist, satiny folds of her vulva. He reached forward with his other hand to grasp the dangling globe of Carolyn's lovely breast as she leaned over the chaise to tongue his penis.

Sharon twisted her body toward the lounge and dropped back onto one elbow, freeing one hand. She slid that hand down her stomach to her furry little love nest. Sighing contentedly, she lightly stroked her fingertip up and down along the crevice between the sun-warmed outer lips of her pussy while she watched the two women lick her uncle's penis. Her finger glided smoothly along that tender little slit, lubricated by the clear, slippery love juice seeping from within that cleft.

"So this is where you guys disappeared to...leaving us to finish the work, while you're out here playing!"

Sharon looked up to see Juanita, a petite brunette with smooth, olive skin and a trace of an Hispanic accent, standing with her fists on her hips and her elbows jutting outward, a fierce expression on her pretty face. Next to her stood the slightly taller Karen, her light blond hair and pale, creamy-white skin glowing in the waning golden sunlight.

Marcia and Carolyn both looked up, raising their heads and smiling mischievously at their friends. "We just couldn't resist this big, beautiful cock any longer!" Marcia giggled.

Juanita's face broke out in a sparkling smile as she dropped her expression of mock anger. Pointedly eyeing Ed's upthrust, quivering erection, she said, "Well, I guess I can't blame you for that...that big, beautiful pecker is certainly hard to resist!" She glanced up at Karen and said, "You know, it looks to me like there are two more sides of that monster that Marcie and Lyn have been ignoring."

"You're right!" Karen nodded.

"May I, Jo?" Juanita said, leaning across the lounge on the side opposite to Carolyn.

"Certainly," JoAnn replied, extricating herself from her husband and moving out of Juanita's way.

Juanita smiled and nodded her thanks as she knelt on JoAnn's side of the lounge and leaned down to add her tongue to that side of Ed's upthrust hard-on while Marcia and Carolyn resumed their own oral caresses to its underside and its opposite side. Juanita let out a little squeal of delight and a shiver ran through her slender, compact little body, causing her rounded, upturned butt to quiver as she eagerly ran her tongue up and down the side of Ed's towering shaft of hot, tumescent flesh and swirled it around its big, bloated head.

JoAnn looked at Karen, who was standing beside her, looking left out as she gazed down at her three friends as they sensuously licked Ed's big, hard cock.

JoAnn slipped her arm around Karen's slender waist and pulled her closer. "Com'on, Karen," she said, "Like Juanita pointed out, there's still one more side that's being ignored...and that's the best one because it comes with an enormous extra benefit!"

JoAnn lowered the back of the lounge, laying Ed down flat. "Climb on up here, honey..." she said.

As Karen crawled onto the chaise, straddling Ed's head with her knees, JoAnn patted her shapely little butt, urging her to lower her blond love nest to Ed's waiting lips. Karen moaned with pleasure as she felt Ed's tongue caress the lips of her pussy as she began to lick the upper side of his rigid organ while her friends licked the other three sides.

"Ohhhh, yes..." Karen sighed, screwing her cunt down on Ed's mouth while his tongue began to explore all the moist folds and crevices of her vulva. She clasped her hands to her jiggling breasts and squeezed and fondled the soft flesh as her naked body twisted, tickling his belly with her erect nipples.

Smiling, JoAnn stood back, watching the four women fellate her husband. The tip of her tongue slowly circled her lips, moistening them, while her hands slid lightly up and down the front of her body, caressing her taut, flat belly and firm, round breasts. Her slim, supple body swayed, writhing slowly and sensuously. She let out a soft cooing sound as her fingers combed through the golden curls of her love nest and then caressed the moist lips of her vulva.

Sharon, meanwhile, finding her view from her seat on the grass thoroughly blocked by the wriggling, upturned butts of the four women huddled around her uncle's erection, rose to stand next to her aunt so she could watch from above. JoAnn slipped her arm around her niece's waist and pulled her closer. Their naked bodies swayed together as they watched the erotic scene before them.

"Uhhhh... Aunt Jo?" Sharon murmured softly.

"Yes, honey?" JoAnn replied.

"Uhhhh...it really doesn't bother you to see these other women with your husband like that?" the young girl inquired hesitantly.

JoAnn chuckled. "Oh, no, honey...I'm getting almost as big a thrill out of watching it as Eddie getting it! And there's no doubt that Eddie is really enjoying it! Just look at that cock...it's so big and hard right now! Veins bulging out all along the sides of his shaft and its head so swollen up and purple! Ooooooooooh..." JoAnn moaned, her body trembling as a shiver of excitement ran through her.

"No, honey," JoAnn continued, "It doesn't bother me...l love to see my Eddie having a good time, no matter how he does it! And he feels the same way about me!"

"Hi, there, beautiful!"

JoAnn jumped, squealing, as her naked butt was unexpectedly pinched from behind. The two girls turned to find a very big, very good-looking young man standing behind them. JoAnn looked up at him and smiled. She threw her arms around his neck, crushing her firm, round titties against his chest and planting her lips on his. Sharon saw her aunt's shapely buttocks moving in a circle as she ground her naked pussy against the front of the man's trousers as she gave him a long, deep, passionate kiss.

Breaking their extended clinch after a while, JoAnn turned around and slipped her arm around the man's waist, pulling him close. "Sharon," she said, "This is Big Jim, Marcia's husband, that cute little redhead down there. Jim, this is my niece, Sharon."

Jim's eyebrows shot up. He smiled as he eyed the naked young girl appreciatively. "Well, well...your niece..." he murmured, nodding his head. "Nice...very nice. I see the family resemblance!"

JoAnn giggled and squeezed Jim's arm. She led him closer to the lounge and they all peered down at the four women licking Ed's erect penis. Marcia raised her eyes to look up at her husband as she held Ed's balls on her palm, caressing them with the pointed tip of her tongue.

"Hello, darling," she murmured huskily, giving Ed's scrotum another caress with her tongue, then slowly running it up its centerline to the base of his upthrust organ. From there she continued dragging her tongue up the bulge of his urethra, all the way to the tip of his penis, where she swirled it around and around its bloated, purple head. The other three girls licked their way up the sides of Ed's straining shaft as well, joining her at its tip. All four of their moist, pink tongues washed across the big, rubbery knob at the same time.

Ed groaned and his butt writhed with the delightful pleasure of the girls' oral caresses.

Ed, his hands gripping Karen's shapely buttocks, pushed her ass up and away from his face. He grinned up at Jim, his mouth and chin glistening with Karen's pussy juice. "Glad to see you could make it, old man!" he said.

"Why?" Jim replied, smiling. "Do you some help?"

Ed laughed. "Well, not at the moment...but I don't know how long I'll be able to take care of all these horny chicks by myself!"

Jim glanced up at the pool and said, "Well, since you seem to have it handled here for the moment, I think I'll take a little dip and wash off the stink before dive in there with you."

Jim looked back down into JoAnn's eyes and gave her another kiss. His hand circled around and around, caressing the firm, round globe of her lovely ass, then he pinched her again. JoAnn whooped and jumped. "Christ, JoAnn, you've sure got a beautiful ass!" he said. He let her go and walked off around the end of the pool and into the cabana.

JoAnn chuckled and slipped her arm around Sharon's waist again. "Jim's a really nice guy," she said. "Definitely an ass man, as I'm sure you could see!"

They returned their attention to the four women licking Ed's penis, and, after a minute or so, Jim emerged from the cabana, now naked. Sharon eyed him as he walked over to the pool, his long, flaccid penis flopping up and down in front of him. Jim was a really big man, considerably bigger than her Uncle Eddie, and more muscular as well. He reached the edge of the pool and dove in, cutting the water cleanly.

JoAnn squeezed her niece and said, "He looks pretty good, doesn't he, honey?"

"Uh-huh..." Sharon murmured, nodding.

While watching the group before them, JoAnn noticed that, every few moments, Sharon would cast an anxious glance over her shoulder toward the house. The reason for the girl's concern finally dawned on her.

"What's the matter, honey?" she said, the next time Sharon glanced uneasily toward the house. "Are you wondering where the boys are?"

Sharon nodded.

JoAnn tilted her head toward the house. "Well...let's go see!" she suggested. "We have some time yet...these girls are masters at keeping a guy right on the edge."

They turned and walked arm in arm across the patio. As they drew near, they saw, through the open patio door, Victoria, lying on her back, sprawled across the dining room table. Her head was dangling over the edge of the table and Jack was standing there, sliding his erect penis in and out of the woman's open mouth. On the other side of the table, where her legs hung over the edge, Mike stood between her parted thighs, pumping his long, stiff cock in and out of her dark-furred pussy. Bobby was standing next to Mike, holding his erect penis in his hand as he stared down at his brother's penis as it slid in and out of the brunette's luscious cunt.

JoAnn and Sharon paused in the doorway and watched for a moment. After a short time, Mike withdrew his prick from Victoria's vagina and stepped back. Bobby quickly moved in to take his place.

Sharon gasped as she saw the young man, his cock in hand, rub its head up and down through the woman's juicy vulva. The girl broke away from her aunt's grasp and rushed forward. She grabbed the boy's penis just as he was about to insert its head into Victoria's vaginal opening. Dropping to her knees, Sharon thrust Bobby's cock into her mouth and began furiously sucking it.

Sharon's anxiety faded as she sucked on Bobby's prick and realized that she could taste Victoria's pussy juice on the boy's cock-head head when she first stuck it into her mouth, but the shaft of his organ had been clean and dry. She felt fairly certain that she had caught him in time, before he had actually inserted his penis into the woman's vagina.

JoAnn stepped inside the house, smiling at the look of shocked surprise on Bobby's face. She gave him an encouraging wink, then said, "Well, I should have known you weren't in here working, Victoria! Instead, you're in here, corrupting these innocent young men!"

Victoria withdrew Jack's cock from her mouth and smiled up at JoAnn. "I tried, JoAnn...I really tried! But I just couldn't resist these three handsome young men, walking around helping us, their beautiful, hard cocks waving around in front of me...certainly not after I looked outside and saw why my other helpers had all disappeared!"