Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

straining erection as the four women's tongues continued to caress that stiff, quivering shaft of engorged flesh.

"Omygosh, Aunt Jo!" Sharon gasped. "Look at Uncle Eddie's dick now!"

"Oh, you bet I am, honey!" JoAnn murmured. "God! It looks so beautiful..."

Staring at her husband's quivering hard-on, thrills of excitement raced through her body as she watched the four women lick it so delightfully. She pressed her trembling body more tightly against the teens' backs, crushing her firm round titties and her taut, erect nipples against them and grinding her tingling pussy against their butts.

"Ooooooooh..." she groaned, "look how big and dark Eddie's cock-head is...all wet and shiny as those girls' tongues go back and forth across it! Look how their little pink tongues slide all around that big, purple knob! See how the veins are bulging out along the sides of his shaft and how it stands there all stiff and straight, seeming to quiver with the strain of holding back an explosion? They really have Eddie right on the edge and those girls have been keeping him there for the longest time!" Another shiver shot through her body and she gasped, bucking her hot cunt against the teens' buttocks.

Ed was grunting and groaning lustily, digging his fingers deeply into the soft, but firm, flesh of Karen's ass as he furiously lashed his tongue up and down through her dripping vulva and plunged It In and out of her joy-hole with passionate ferocity. His lean, tanned body trembled as he arched his back, thrusting his aching, throbbing penis higher and higher between the four girls' faces as their tongues tantalizingly caressed his throbbing shaft and bloated glans.

Marcia slid the tip of her tongue back and forth through the tiny slit at the tip of Ed's distended cock-head several times, then slowly traced it down the underside of his quivering organ, along the bulging ridge of his urethra. Reaching the base of his straining shaft, she lashed her tongue across his loosely dangling scrotum, causing his aching balls to sway between his wide-spread thighs as his butt was raised up, off the chaise lounge.

Ed let out a loud groan and the head of his quivering penis seemed to explode as a geyser of frothy white jism erupted from its tip. As the four women licked his engorged glans, the stream of hot, sticky semen spouting from its tip was diverted in all directions, splattering across the girls' pretty faces.

JoAnn gasped and thrust her pelvis hard against the teens' naked butts, grinding her cunt against them. Her body trembled with passion and her hands clutched spasmodically at their genitals. Bobby groaned and his body jerked as JoAnn's hand squeezed his throbbing hard-on.

Everyone, except for Ed, whose eyes were looking up at Karen's clenching ass-hole and quivering buttocks, was staring expectantly at the bloated head of Ed's straining penis as there was a momentary pause after that initial explosive eruption. Then another large, irregular blob of sticky, white cum spurted from the tip of that engorged knob, trailing a long, thin streamer of jism as it soared upward, high above the women's encircling heads. As it splashed back down on Ed's swollen cock-head and the women's lashing tongues, they eagerly laved his bulbous glans, smearing the thick, gooey semen all around his big, smooth knob. Another blob of cum rocketed upward, then splashed back down, adding still more gelatinous gruel for the girls to smear about with their tongues. As another, and yet another, spurt of semen fountained from the tip of Ed's pulsating penis, his hot love juice soon coated the women's faces, lips, and tongues, dripping from their chins and drooling viscously down the sides of his throbbing shaft to mat the thick, wiry patch of dark curls around the base of his organ.

Carnal sounds of lust rose from the midst of the group as the sight Ed's spurting cock spurred on the passions of everyone involved in, or observing, the orgy. Grunts and groans of sexual passion along with the sucking, slurping sounds of hard cocks pumping in and out of hot, juicy cunts, the slapping of balls against upturned buttocks, the slathering of tongues through dripping labia and across cum-smeared cock, filled the yard.

Karen cried out and her naked body stiffened. Trembling, she screwed her gushing cunt down against Ed's mouth and chin, trying to drive his tongue even deeper into her aching vagina as her loins exploded with pleasure once again.

A moment later, a shriek of delight from Juanita signaled the arrival of her orgasm as well. Grasping the front of the petite woman's slender thighs in his big hands, Jim thrust his hips forward and upward, driving his huge hard-on deep into her writhing belly and lifting her right up off her knees. He held her squirming body, impaled upon his enormous, rigid organ, as her spasming vagina rhythmically constricted around his rock-hard penis. Then, after a few moments, he began raising and lowering her

so that she slid up and down on the vertically upthrust prong of his thick, hard cock, while still being careful to maintain the already determined limit of his penetration. The tiny woman looked like a toy sitting on the big man's hands as he slid her up and down on his massive erection.

Marcia and Carolyn, thrilled by the sight of Ed's spurting penis, along with the taste and feel of his hot cum on their lips and tongues, vigorously bucked their wriggling asses against Mike and Jack's loins, meeting the boys' anxiously thrusting cocks. They continued to eagerly lick Ed's spouting organ, now running their tongues up and down the full length of his throbbing, pulsing shaft, smearing the thick, gooey cum all over his quivering hard-on.

Now Jack grunted loudly and his prick jerked upward, his swollen cock-head popping free of Marcia's wet, slippery joy-hole, spewing a stream of white jism through the crack of her upturned ass and down the slope of her back.

On the brink of her own orgasm, Marcia groaned plaintively as she felt Jack's prick slip from her cunt. She felt him continuing to thrust his hips against her ass, sliding his throbbing prick back and forth along the valley between her buttocks as his boiling sperm spurted onto her sloping back. Moaning and writhing in the aborted release of her passions, Marcia reached back between her thighs and grasped the base of Jack's throbbing organ. She pulled it downward and reinserted the swollen head of his stout cock into her joy-hole. Thrusting her ass back against the boy's loins, she squealed with delight as his thick cock speared into her aching cunt and continued its jerking and pulsing inside her. Like gasoline on hot coals, the flood of the boy's hot semen ignited her smoldering passions and her loins exploded into a raging inferno of lust.

Now Mike's lusty growl joined the others as his aching balls exploded as well. As he vigorously pounded his loins against Carolyn's upturned butt, his throbbing cock flooded her vagina with his boiling-hot sperm.

"Ohhh, yes...ohhhh, yes..." Carolyn cried as she felt the boy's long, slender penis pulse within her love tunnel, spurting his hot cum deep into her aching pussy. As his cum filled her deepest recesses and seeped upward around the sides of his throbbing shaft, Carolyn's loins exploded with pleasure and wave after wave of delight washed over her trembling body. She reached between her thighs and grasped Mike's dangling balls to gently fondle them as her spasming cunt milked the boiling cum from his throbbing cock. Gasping and moaning with the release of her passions, Carolyn eagerly licked the dripping cum from Ed's quivering penis along with Karen and Marcia, both still in various stages of their own orgasms.

Another squeal of pleasure from Juanita attracted their attention and they all turned their eyes upward, without removing their tongues from Ed's drooling penis. Juanita's tiny, olive-hued body was twisting and writhing, obviously in the throes of a second orgasm as she sat atop Jim's hands. From their position, below and in front of them, the three girls had a perfect view of the thick, tree trunk-like shaft of the big man's enormous prick splitting the little woman's tiny vulva, her neat little black love nest above and Jim's big, loosely dangling balls hanging below.

""Shit...oh, shit...oh, shit..." JoAnn gasped, wriggling her naked body against the two teens' backsides, her hands clutching their genitals. Bobby groaned and his prick jerked within the grasp of the two girls' hands. JoAnn squeezed her niece's hand tightly around the boy's throbbing penis as it began spurting hot, sticky cum between their fingers. She began pumping their two hands back and forth along the young boy's pulsating shaft as Bobby groaned with pleasure.

Wheezing gasps and contented sighs rose from the group as their soaring passions gradually returned to earth. As their orgasms faded, Marcia and Carolyn slowly dropped to their knees, allowing the two boys' cocks to slip from their cum-filled cunts while they continued licking off the sperm that was dripping down the sides of Ed's twitching penis. His erection had now lost its steely hardness and it swayed from side to side as the three girls' tongues batted it back and forth while they licked it clean.

As Juanita's second orgasm subsided, Jim slowly lowered her back to the ground, setting her down on her feet. Juanita leaned forward to support herself with her hands on the lounge, her butt thrust high and tilted upward, while Jim resumed slowly sliding his huge cock in and out of her still gently pulsing vagina.

JoAnn released the two teens and moved in behind Jim, pressing her naked body up against his backside. She slipped her arms around his waist and began caressing his chest and stomach while she thrust her hips forward and back, keeping her hot little love nest pressed against his ass as she kept time with his slow thrusts in and out of Juanita's juicy little cunt. Slipping her hands downward, JoAnn combed her fingers through the golden brown curls of Jim's pubic hair and encircled the thick base of his penis with her thumbs and forefingers. She pressed both of her palms against his groin over his pubes and extended her other fingers downward, caressing the soft, wrinkled skin of his dangling scrotum. With her fingers wrapped around the base of his prick like that, as she thrust her loins against Jim's butt, JoAnn felt like she, too, was fucking Juanita.

Jim, while gazing down at Juanita's sweet little ass, watching his own fat cock slide in and out of her tight little cunt, glanced up and noticed Sharon standing beside him staring at his penis, also watching intently as it slid in and out of Juanita's upturned vagina. He smiled at the look of fascination on the young girl's face as she stared at it, the way her eyes widened each time he withdrew it from the woman's vagina, allowing her see even more of his thick, hard shaft.

Slowly withdrawing his prick from Juanita's cunt until just its head remained inside, he held it there for a moment, then, with a little, slurping sound, he allowed it to pop free of the woman's tight little joy-hole. Juanita let out a gasping groan and dropped to her knees beside the lounge. Turning around, she sat on the ground and leaned back against the lounge, gazing up at Jim's giant, quivering erection with a dazed look on her face, while slowly licking her lips.

Jim leaned back, arching his body and thrusting his erect penis forward and upward. JoAnn, the side of her face pressed against his back between his shoulder blades, arched too, keeping her cunt pressed against the underside of his butt, their bodies fitted together like a pair of spoons. Her arms were still around his waist, her palms pressing down on his groin and her fingers encircling the base of his organ, causing his prick to jut forward and upward even more prominently.

Sharon stared, wide-eyed, at that magnificent organ, quivering stiffly before her, its taut-stretched skin glistening wetly with Juanita's pussy juice.

Jim, still gazing down at Sharon as he proudly displayed his massive organ for the young girl, felt a huge erotic surge when he saw the look of awe on her pretty face as she stared at it. "How do you like it, little girl?" he asked, smiling with a bit of a leer.

JoAnn, hearing Jim, glanced at her young niece who was standing beside them, her slender body trembling and both her hands clasped over her little pussy. The girl was staring at Jim's huge member, seemingly transfixed by the sight. JoAnn saw the pink tip of the girl's tongue emerge from between her slightly parted lips and slowly circle around her mouth, moistening them.

"Oooooooh..." JoAnn moaned softly, grinding her love nest into Jim's muscular buttocks as she slowly stroked her dainty fist out to the tip of his rigid organ and then back again while continuing to grip its thick base with her other hand. "Go ahead, Sharon, honey..." JoAnn murmured huskily, "you can touch it, sweetheart...Jim won't mind!"

Sharon glanced up at her aunt and JoAnn smiled encouragingly. Sharon looked back at the big man's erect penis. Due to his arched body, his long, thick shaft was angled upward, its huge, engorged head rising nearly to eye level before the smaller girl. A droplet of clear pre-cum hung at its tip, glittering in the waning rays of the lowering sun.

Sharon reached out and touched her fingertips to the top side of Jim's massive organ. Slowly stroking her fingertips up and down along that inclined shaft, she marveled at the softness of its skin and the solid feel of what lay beneath that soft covering. She turned her hand over and stroked her fingertips up the underside of his shaft, along the ridge of his urethra. She watched as the droplet of pre-cum at its tip grew larger and larger as her fingers neared his glans, then breaking away, to slowly fall, suspended by a glistening thread back to the tip of his organ. Sharon caught that falling droplet of juice on the tip of her finger and brought it back up, gently smearing the slightly viscous fluid all around Jim's big, smooth knob.

Sharon moved to stand in front of Jim where, without even having to squat down at all, she was looking straight at the swollen head of his upthrust penis. She tenderly wrapped both her hands, one above the other, around his thick shaft, the tips of her fingers unable to reach the tips of her thumbs as they encircled that mighty organ.

As she gently pumped her little fists up and down on that fat cock, just in front of her eyes, Sharon saw the tiny slit at the tip of his glans open up and disgorge another droplet of pre-cum. Sharon extended her flattened tongue and touched it to the underside of Jim's shaft, just below where the two flared edges of his glans swept up to meet at his pee-hole. She swiped her tongue upward through his urethral orifice, capturing the droplet of clear cock-juice. Puckering her lips, Sharon touched them to the very tip of Jim's penis, covering his pee-hole, and gently sucked, as if it were a gigantic soda-straw, while she gently milked out more juice from his organ with her hands.

"Ohhhh, fuck..." Jim moaned, looking down under his arm where JoAnn peered around his body, watching her niece. "Just look at that cute, skinny little girl, JoAnn...holding my cock in her little hands...licking it. Christ! She ain't even hardly got no boobs! Is she...uhhhh..."

"Legal?" JoAnn chuckled. "Don't worry, Big Jim, you're good to go. She's eighteen. And I assure you, she's enjoying this as much as you are! Just watch this!"

JoAnn, still gripping the base of Jim's cock with both hands, slid one of them forward, forcing Sharon's little hands off his shaft. JoAnn then began rubbing Jim's prick all around the girl's pretty face.

Sharon smiled, tilting her head back a bit as her aunt caressed her face with the underside and head of Jim's penis, lashing at it with her tongue whenever it passed near her mouth. Finally, JoAnn rubbed Jim's big, smooth glans back and forth along the girl's lips, then pushed it between them.

Sharon let her lips part as they pushed forward across the smooth, broad surface of his rubbery cock head, finally slipping over its flared ridge to close around his thick shaft. That big knob nearly filled the girl's mouth.

Jim groaned as he stared down at Sharon's pretty, young face, her lips stretched around the end of his fat hard-on. He could feel the girl's tongue moving all around, exploring and caressing every bit of his engorged glans. While the girl gently sucked on his swollen knob, JoAnn resumed stroking her hand back and forth along his thick, hard shaft.

Sharon, her lips stretched and distended by Jim's thick shaft, pushed her head forward, taking as much of it as she could into her mouth. Stopping after little more than an inch or so, she pulled back until her lips caught on the flared edge of his glans. She began thrusting her head forward and back, sliding Jim's big cock-head and that inch or so of his shaft in and out of her mouth as she gazed out along the remainder of his long, thick shaft, watching her aunt's dainty little hand caressing it.

Her own hands now unoccupied, Sharon reached out below that massive organ and gently cupped both her hands around Jim's loosely dangling scrotum. In proportion to the rest of the big man's body, his balls felt like two jumbo sized eggs in her hands, rather than the more normal, small to medium sized eggs.

"Ohhhh, shit!" Jim gasped as the girl's little hands grasped his testicles. He involuntarily thrust his hips forward, bouncing the head of his cock against the back of Sharon's throat.

Sharon started to gag, then pulled back a bit and quickly recovered, continuing to pump the end of Jim's mighty organ in and out of her mouth while she tenderly fondled his big balls in her hands.

Victoria glanced over at Bobby as he stood a few feet away, watching JoAnn and Sharon with Jim now that the group action in front of them had subsided. As he watched he was idly fingering his mostly flaccid penis.

She moved over behind the boy and slipped her arms around him, pressing her big, fleshy breasts against his back and her cunt against his buttocks. Brushing his hand away from his crotch, she gently grasped his slightly tumescent penis in her own hand.

"Having fun, honey?" she whispered, sticking the tip of her tongue into his ear and twirling it around.

"Uhhhh, well..." Bobby murmured hesitantly.

Victoria chuckled. "Feeling kind of left out of the fun?"

"Uh-huh..."

"Not feeling sorry you agreed to wait, are you?" she asked.

"No. Sharon really wants me to be her first...and I do, too," Bobby said.

"Well, you don't have to wait too much longer," Victoria said, "Besides, judging by what I'm looking at right now, your restrictions are fairly minimal."

"Yeah, I know...but I have to be careful," Bobby replied. "I almost blew it a little while ago when I almost stuck my dick into you!"

"Well, it's hard to resist when there's all this sexy stuff going on around you."

"Yeah, I knew I wasn't supposed to, but your pussy looked so beautiful and inviting!"

Victoria laughed, "You were just thinking with the wrong head," she said, giving the head of his cock a gentle squeeze. "It tends to happens in a situation like that."

They were silent for a few moments, while Victoria's gentle manipulations soon had their desired effect and Bobby's penis became stiff and hard was once again.

"Mmmmmm...your cock feels so good..." Victoria murmured in his ear as she lightly stroked her fingertips back and forth along its length.

Bobby groaned and slipped his hand behind his back, between their bodies. Victoria pulled back a bit, allowing Bobby to cup his hand over her vagina. He slid his middle finger into her already moist joy-hole. Victoria sighed and bucked her pelvis against the boy's ass with his hand trapped between them.