Pam - a Love Story Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of Erotic Hypnosis - and a control fetish.
9.8k words
4.32
6.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Pam - a Love Story Ch. 01.

Of course, this is a work of fiction, as are the characters. Everyone is over 18.

****

It was a beautiful Thursday afternoon in October, and my best friend, Mike, and I were at my house getting ready to spend our evening streaming "Breaking Bad," picking up where we'd left off yesterday. But, before we started, we needed food! Real food; not snacks. Although, in the interest of full disclosure, I fucking LOVE snacks! However, we decided to go pick up some TexMex at Rosario's Mexican Cafe Y Cantina, over on San Pedro Ave, here in San Antonio. Well, it was decided that *I* would go pick up the food.

We'd spent a lot of time together since March 2020, thanks to COVID-19.

Neither one of us works, though not by choice, and neither one of us is dating, though not by choice.

Well, to be fair, COVID-19 can only take the blame for our joblessness. Neither of us was dating right before this nightmare started. I don't know what it is, but for the past 4 years, we seemed to start and end relationships at about the same time. It's weird. We'd given it a lot of thought about that since we saw a pattern, but hadn't found any answers. Oh, well; another mystery of the universe.

We don't go out to dine-in restaurants or bars. We order groceries online, using Instacart or Amazon, and practice good infection control from the time the groceries are left at our respective doorsteps. When we're around anyone else in public, an N95 mask and eye protection are the rules. No 'long-haulers' will we be, thank you very much. Additionally, we both got Moderna back in Feb/Mar of 2021, and we both just finished our 2nd dose of Pfizer on September 5. In 3 weeks, we'll get our first J&J vaccine, then in November get our Moderna boosters, then 3 weeks later, our 2nd J&J, then around March 2022, our Pfizer booster. COVID can SUCK IT!

We perused Rosario's menu online and placed our order.

We got Chorizo Quesadillas as an appetizer. They're a combination of potatoes and Mexican sausage sandwiched between grilled flour tortillas and served with guacamole and pico de gallo. A steal at $7.95.

I got a plate of two chicken enchiladas topped with a sweet, white wine cream sauce, crema fresca & white cheese, with sides of Poblano rice, beans, and tortillas, for a measly $12.25.

Mike got Griselda's Tacos Callejeros. That's three corn tortillas grilled on the comal, filled with refried beans and beef fajita. They come topped with cabbage lime slaw, diced avocado, and queso fresco. A bargain at $13.95.

We foreswore any dessert; quarantine weight gain was something that we were always fighting off.

I went to pick up our order and - wow! The parking lot was packed! You wouldn't know that there was a raging pandemic in the U.S., nor would you know that Texas was having a resurgence of cases. If only we had a state government as functional as South Korea or New Zealand. (Sigh)

I should've ordered curbside instead of indoor pickup. Oh, well. I strapped my N95 mask in place, put the obligatory black cloth mask over it (can't be too careful), put on my shop glasses, and went inside.

The tables were 'socially distanced,' but no one except the staff had a mask on. I could almost feel the virus particles trying to claw their way past my protection. Nevertheless, I proceeded to the take-out line and got behind a nicely dressed woman. Ah! It seemed that she was taking the threat seriously as she wore adequate protection, also.

The line was almost out of the front door, and as I walked toward the line, a rude woman barged past me to get into line. The orders were still being prepared for the first people in line and we were told that orders would be processed in the order that we'd arrived. One of the staff came over and I gave him my name and he matched it up with my order and said that they'd do their best to speed things up.

I called Mike and apprised him of the situation and we decided that I should stay.

I was minding my own business (as I couldn't see anyone else whose business I should be minding,) and I was thinking about an Amazon order that I'd forgotten to complete when I heard the rude woman in front of me start talking to the couple in front of her.

You could've knocked me over with a sharp right cross. I knew that voice! A blast from the past. Or so it seemed. I waited until she'd finished talking with the couple (asking them what they'd ordered and why) and as she stood back a bit, I leaned over to peek at the side of her head. I wasn't wrong! It was Pam! My heart skipped about 50 beats. Pam! Fuck me!

The line kept moving up, but no one joined her. It'd been 10 years since a job offer had lured her to San Francisco. I didn't think she'd leave, but she said that she could retire in 5 years - and would I please come with her?

I had family in San Antonio and Houston that needed me, so I couldn't go. She said that if I was available when she got back, she'd love to get back together. We wrote for a while but that eventually faded, and after the intervening years, I figured that she'd found someone else.

Yet, here she was in front of me - apparently alone.

I moved up close behind her. I hesitated, but then I tapped her on the shoulder and waited for her to turn around.

Pam swung around, looked at me, then looked closer at me. Suddenly, she locked onto my blue eyes and distinctive eyebrows and she did a double-take of my face. It was almost a single movement when her mouth dropped open, her eyes went wide, and she started to fall. I grabbed her arm and kept her from falling into the counter.

"Pam? Is that you? Imagine that!"

She looked at me and her face reflected emotions much like a Humboldt squid reflects emotions when startled. The emotions rocked back and forth across her face; the muscles going sort of wonkers. Her mouth stayed open and I could hear her brain beginning to fry; I could almost imagine the sound of Rice Krispies when you pour the milk on. She started to say something then closed her mouth. Then, it dropped open again.

"Frank!! Oh. My. God!" she exclaimed. I saw her quickly glance behind me to see the gentleman standing there. No female. She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me; no kissing through masks. After about 10 seconds, she relented and let me go, but those 10 seconds told me everything I needed to know.

"I'm so sorry, Frank! You just took me by surprise and I apologize for my behavior. I didn't even consider whether you had a girlfriend or a wife here. That was very thoughtless of me."

Yeah, sure.

She glanced down at her feet, and I could imagine a look of contrition on her face behind her masks (an N95, covered by a black, cloth mask), but her heavy breathing belied what she had said.

"Pam, no need to worry. I figured there was a good chance of just that reaction when I tapped on your shoulder. Then again, the other chance was that you would stare at me and then dress me down with your eyes before turning around without saying a word, and freezing me out. I guess you don't have anyone here?"

"No, there's no one. So...."

She looked at me for a split second and then grabbed me again and hugged me with a full-body hug. I could feel her body almost vibrating as she pressed against me. This was a complete surprise, and yes, my toes started to curl.

I was amazed that I'd found myself standing in back of her, finding that she still had positive feelings about me, and finding that she was (apparently) single and alone was just improbable, to say the least. She was a very good-looking woman with a fine body and a very pleasant personality. I had never met anyone who disliked her.

Immediately, my mind jumped to what we'd done for 10 years, off and on, before she left, but every day while we were on. As much as I wanted to see if something still worked, I pushed the immediate reward away in lieu of a longer-term, albeit a greater reward, I hoped.

"Pam, you're up at the checkout. Will you wait for me beside your car so we can chat a bit?"

"Frank, as if you even have to ask!"

She turned around and got her food and paid for it. As she walked by me, she said, "I'll see you in a minute. Look for me to the left, about 25 yards out, as you exit the door."

I walked up to the counter and was working on getting my food and paying for it and, at the same time, thinking hard about mowing my lawn so that I wouldn't think about Pam. I didn't need to get an erection in the middle of a restaurant.

I grabbed the sacks and as I walked out the door, I looked to the left, and after just a bit I saw her. I walked over to her car, congratulating myself that I was able to restrain myself from running to her car! Holy Jesus! What was going on?

I got to her car and she'd already put her food in the backseat and was sitting in the driver's seat with the door open. I went around to the passenger side and opened the back door and put my food in, and then closed the door and opened the front passenger door and got in.

She looked like she hadn't aged a day in 10 years. To anyone else, she probably looked like she had, but not to me. I was watching to see if she looked at my crotch, as I was worried that my now rigid hard-on would give me away. Fortunately, she just looked into my eyes.

We chatted a bit, catching up on all of the intervening years as if we were using Cliff notes. The short version is that she had been successful in San Francisco but hadn't been able to retire because she wasn't willing to sell her soul to the company. She'd stayed in mid-management and moved back to San Antonio just 2 weeks ago.

We'd never really had any mutual friends except for her friend who would take care of her daughter when I'd stay at her house over a weekend. I didn't believe in staying in the house with her daughter unless I was married to her. Maybe that's prudish, but I just saw it as not subjecting the daughter to just another man going in and out of her Mom's life. Before she left, I asked Pam to promise that she'd never have men stay with her when her daughter was in the house. I have to admit this is one of the few times I coerced Pam as she didn't see men staying overnight as a bad thing. I coerced her by using hypnotism, so she wasn't aware that I did that.

My thoughts returned to the present. Here was Pam, sitting in the front seat of her very fine Lexus with me. She was asking me what I've been up to in more detail. I described what had been going on in the past 10 years and was very honest with her. I hadn't had a meaningful relationship because I always thought of her and measured other women against her. I admitted that I'd had a few, but none had lasted more than a few months.

After I finished, I gave her some time to process that. She was looking intently at me and I could smell the wheels burning. However, I didn't know whether she thought that was a positive thing or whether she thought I was some kind of perv that was obsessing over her.

I'd thought about that very thing, often. Was I just obsessing on her? The answer always came back that she was, in many ways, my perfect match. I have to admit, part of that were the intense times we spent together over the course of the 10 years before she left because they involved erotic hypnosis. She'd been the perfect subject and I loved the dimensions that this gave to our lovemaking and the peace that it brought to our relationship.

Eventually, she said, "I'd always thought that you'd gotten with another woman fairly quickly and had been involved in a long-term relationship, if not marriage, that was ongoing now. That's the main reason I didn't try to contact you. I didn't want to complicate your life.

"You're a wonderful guy who is empathetic and caring. I never imagined that you wouldn't find another woman who would meet your needs as you met hers.

"From the second month I was in San Francisco, I regretted moving there and leaving you. I've always thought about you, and every man who's approached me has had to meet the standard of you. No one has. (pause) So, we've run into each other today, what does that portend for the future?"

You couldn't have cut my dick with a diamond-laced band saw. I was trying to slow my thoughts down so I could get some coherent words out.

"Pam, I'm not sure, but I'll be giving it a lot of thought today! In the meantime, it's been great catching up a little but I have to get back to Mike and take him this food. Can I call you later?"

"Sure, give me your phone and I'll put my number in it."

I unlocked my phone, opened the dialer app, and handed it to her. She put her number in and pressed the call button. Pretty quickly, her phone rang and she said, "Now, I've got your phone number, also."

She leaned over, taking her masks off as she did so. I quickly removed mine, knowing what was coming (and I hoped that it wasn't going to be me!) She gave me a quick kiss, but it was more than just a peck because she reached her left hand around the back of my neck and pulled me to her. It was quick, but it was pretty intense. I have to admit that I almost came. It had been 10 years since a woman kissed me like that.

I got out and grabbed my bags, went to my car, and went back to my house.

*****

When I got home, Mike was more than a little put out about how long I'd been gone and complained about the cold food. I explained about the long line but didn't mention Pam. I didn't want a discussion about her. He'd heard more than a little since we became friends, but now was not the time for 20 questions. Too much to do.

"Parsnips."

Mike dropped into a deep trance and started to fall onto the floor but I was ready and held him up.

He never knew that I'd hypnotized him years ago. He was having a really hard time with his divorce and was evidencing suicidal ideation, so I'd covertly hypnotized him and helped him through that period. Eventually, I gained as much control over him as I had Pam. I also realized that I'd acquired a hypnosis fetish and a control fetish.

Even though I had almost complete control over Mike, I'd never used that to do anything other than helping him. Until now.

"Mike, you want to go home and go to sleep after dinner. After you get into bed, you'll fall into a deep, restful sleep and wake up in the morning feeling great. Tomorrow, you won't think about calling me. Instead, you'll clean your house and play online games. Before you go to sleep tomorrow, you'll call me so that I can give you more commands. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Mike, wake."

Mike and I ate dinner and then he said that he was very tired and wanted to go home and get some shuteye.

"Mike, I think that you should do just that; I'll clean up."

"Thanks for understanding, Frank. Talk with you soon."

I closed the door behind him and immediately went to my desktop computer. I brought up Amazon and ordered some toys that I thought that Pam (and I) would enjoy, along with about a gallon of water-based lube and a 64 oz bottle of the best lubricant when you aren't using silicone toys - Grapeseed oil. I got everything ordered through Prime and scheduled the deliveries for the next day.

I have a real love-hate relationship with Amazon and Bozo... er... Bezos.

I turned to the task of thoroughly cleaning my house, not that it wasn't already very clean as my house cleaning person had been here the day before. My sheets had only been on for a day, but I changed them anyway. I threw the comforter into the dryer for a quick, low-heat spin to air it out.

After I made the bed, I realized that I was very tired. Still very excited, but very tired. I showered and got into bed and found it impossible to sleep. I kept thinking about this beautiful woman. I thought about how smoothly things were going to go if we got back together. It was heady stuff. About 11 PM, my cell rang. Pam. I figured that this evening was going to test which one of us had the weaker will.

"Hello?"

"Is 'Hello' all you've got to say to me?"

***

Let me digress here a moment.

There were trigger phrases that would cause the following request to be considered a command.

"Pam, you want to..." and "Pam, I want you to..." and "Pam, you will..." Handy, those! They worked whether she was hypnotized or not. If she wasn't hypnotized, the command would seem like a normal request or suggestion to her, but probably abnormal to anyone around. Whereas, in fact, the 'suggestion' was a command.

Additionally, no matter how extreme or unusual the command, it would seem normal and natural to her and she would, hours later, have a hard time remembering what I'd said.

***

"Pam, I want you to come over right now!"

"Frankie, I wish that I could, but I have to be in the office early. You don't waste any time, do you?"

Oh, fuck. Verbal commands didn't seem to work! Well, I shouldn't be surprised; after all, it had been 10 years. I had some work to do starting tomorrow.

"What's your schedule for tomorrow and then this weekend? Do you have time for me?"

"Frank, I have to be at the client's first thing in the AM and it's something that can't be pushed to Monday. I should be done by 2 and then I'm all yours if you'll have me."

"Pam, I'm fine with you making your meeting. After you're done with your client, when should I expect you?"

The first sentence had been giving her permission and, thus, a small bit of trying to reestablish my dominance.

"Probably about 3-ish. You should get some serious sleep tonight; you're probably not going to get any tomorrow night and maybe not Saturday night."

"Can't wait!"

"Frank, I'm so glad that we ran into each other, and thanks for catching me at the restaurant! I can't tell you why I almost fainted; I'm not sure that I know."

"I can't tell you what it meant to me to see you again after all these years, and I find myself even more in love with you, now, than I was back then. I look forward to tomorrow. Bye for now."

Silence from her end. I'd just run into her again and I had slipped up and told the truth about loving her. I had no way of knowing if I'd just scared her off by 'too much, too soon'.

After a few seconds, "I'm looking forward to tomorrow, too, Frank. Till then."

I had restless sleep that night and my boner kept me from my usual sleeping position - on my stomach.

*****

3 PM came and Pam called. "Babe, I still have things to do for work, but I'll be there by 5-ish. They aren't crisis items; so, if you want me to, I'll skip doing them until Monday."

"Pam, thanks for calling me, and thanks for offering to meet your commitment to be here around 3. However,Pam, I want you to go do those things you need to do for work and prioritize your work so that you excel in your job unless I tell you differently. I love you and I want you to be happy and successful at work." (no harm in trying another verbal command)

"Oh, baby! You're the absolute best! I'll finish as fast as I can."

"Thanks for asking for my approval for your new arrival time. In the future, please ask if there are changes to your schedule that would impact your being with me. If the changes are for work, I can't imagine myself ever giving you a hard time about them." The dom/sub relationship seemed to be establishing itself very smoothly!

"Frank, please be ready for me!"

"You know I will be! Now, get going and I'll see you soon."

We hung up and I busied myself with ordering groceries for delivery tomorrow and adding movies to my lists on Netflix and Prime for us to watch. I knew that she'd be here as soon as she could, so I wasn't impatient.

At 5 PM sharp, I opened the door to Pam's beaming face. She dropped her 2 large (large??) suitcases and jumped up, throwing her arms around my neck, and gave me a world-class kiss. We stood on my doorstep kissing for what seemed like days. I finally broke it off and said, "We need to get inside while we still have clothes on, and before some neighborhood Karen shits her britches!"