Pam - a Love Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up one of her bags and she got the other. Hmm... what did she have IN that? Weights?

We got inside and she grabbed my hand, looked around for a bedroom, and dragged me towards the bed, saying, "Get the fuck in here, get my clothes off and make love to me and be quick about it! I don't want to rape you on your very nice hardwood floor, but I will!"

We never called it 'fucking.' We didn't fuck; we made love. Sure, some of the time it looked like raw, animalistic fucking, but it was done with a lot of love.

We got to the bedroom and started lovingly, albeit quickly, stripping each other. We wanted to maintain some semblance of dignity, along with the romance inherent in revealing each other. After we were naked, she threw back the covers, looked at the bed, and said, "I see that we're missing something and I only see a couple of hand towels on the nightstand. Do you see a problem here?"

I picked up the corner of the bottom sheet at the head of the bed and pulled it back to reveal a 34" x 52" waterproof incontinence bed pad underneath the sheet. She gaped at it, then she got a Cheshire grin on her face and turned to look at me as I refitted the sheet.

"Pam, we won't have to worry about you soaking through any towels and my having to get up and wash the mattress quilt out. That baby will hold 8 cups of whatever you can dish out. I have plenty of sheets, 30 of those things, and a washing machine that can deal with pretty much anything."

She threw herself on me, again, and we resumed kissing until my erection demanded attention from her - and attention it got.

She dropped to her knees and took my member in her mouth, all the way to the base. She used her throat to massage the head of my cock until I was ready to explode down her throat. It was quick because I felt like I'd edged myself every minute that I was awake last night.

She loved that she couldmake me cum quickly, but it wasn't usually this quick. The overnight edging still had me on edge. However, I'm not an endless cum machine, so I asked her to let me go so that we could get into bed.

"I really wanted to taste you, but that works for me! I got caught up, even though I'd decided, this afternoon, that I wanted to savor our lovemaking and not rush it as we get re-acquainted. I know that you like to put off your orgasms until almost the end, so why don't we cuddle, fondle, tease for a couple of hours and then get down to business? What do you think about that plan?"

"I love the fact that you're always asking for my approval!"

"Of course, baby! Other than work, I'll always ask for your approval. Wait. Is it okay that I don't ask for your approval for everything at work? I will if you want me to."

It was hard to tell why she said what she did, but it worked for me.

"You don't have to ask me for approval for anything at work.Pam, I want you to do whatever you think you need to do to excel at your job, be the best you can be, and work hard to move up the corporate ladder. If that means working overtime, then,Pam, I want you to work overtime, if you want to, and feel good about it. I was meaning to ask you after I heard how many people were in your bathroom. How large is your house?"

"Seven thousand."

"Wowza! You must be close to making what I am!"

She told me what she was making and I was immediately so happy that we might be able to retire! In fact, she was making slightly more than me, but what mattered was that our combined portfolios, living in one house, meant retirement and lots (and lots!) of playtimes. I would just have to convince her to retire, and I wasn't sure how easy that would be as she got a lot of her self-image from her work.

We got into bed and spent the evening getting slowly reacquainted. Our hands (and the rest of our bodies) explored the all-too-familiar territory - just as if it were the day before she'd moved to San Fran. All the familiar smells were there; all the familiar body movements; all of the familiar whispered sweet nothings. We did the horizontal Mambo like we were Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers. It felt like I was returning to Heaven.

We didn't do anything spectacular - we had the next several days to do that! We didn't do anything worth writing home about, as the saying goes.

We'd decided to go to sleep and she rolled over to get out of bed, saying that she had to tinkle. While she was moving to get up (on my left), I grabbed her neck from behind with my right hand and drove my thumb, hard, into the base of her neck just below her skull. At the same time, I reached around with my first two fingers on that same hand and grasped her windpipe just below her Adam's apple, and squeezed almost hard enough to cut her air off. This was the first physical trance trigger that I'd ever put into her and, by far, the most utilized. Would it work?

She started to say, "What the fuck," but only got some of that out before I said, "Pam, relax. I'm here." This was a trigger multiplier, regardless of what trigger I was trying, whether it was a physical or verbal trigger.

She froze for a second before collapsing back into the bed.

"Eight."

***

I digress again.

One of my 'things' with her was that when she went into a trance, she'd look to see what floor the elevator had stopped at and she'd tell me that number.

Eight was the level that she dropped to when she went into a full trance. Twenty was the deepest that I'd ever gotten her and that turned out to be dangerous, as her heart rate had slowed to less than thirty BPM.

***

However, almost immediately, she started fighting the trance. After all, it had been 10 years. I was surprised that the physical trigger worked at all. I decided that I'd accomplished more than I'd expected and that it was better to shortcut her spontaneous waking so that she didn't, on her own, break out of the trance.

"Pam, I'm going to wake you. When I do, you won't remember me grabbing your neck nor will you remember being in a trance. Wake."

She got up and went to the bathroom and came back to bed without saying anything about what had just happened. We got to sleep about 1 AM, and I slept like the dead. Everything was right with the world.

*****

I struggled to wake up. Damn! I felt like I was swimming up through a vat of very dry oatmeal. I opened my eyes and things slowly swam into focus. I looked over and saw Pam looking at me with concern on her face.

"Frank, here - I've got a glass of water - use the straw."

I tried to get my arms up to the glass, but they weren't working. Very quickly, Pam had the straw at my lips and I was trying to suck down the entire glass. Damn, I was more thirsty than I thought! Slowly, Pam allowed me to drink the entire glass. After I was done, my head was clearing more, but I still couldn't move my arms.

"Pam, what's wrong with me? What happened? I feel like I was drugged and I can't find my arms!"

"Frank, you need to be calm as I tell you what happened. But first, look out the window just over your right shoulder."

WTF? What was so important? I turned immediately to look at the window and, as I did so, Pam jammed a ball gag into my mouth and pulled the straps tight as she secured it with what I guessed was Velcro. WTF?

I fought to grab her hands but realized that my arms were restrained behind me. They were still somewhat numb from my body resting on them which is why I didn't realize, at first, that my wrists were bound together.

I looked at her with a questioning look and tried to get a grip on what was happening. However, I attained no grip, whatsoever, and I started to lose my cool. I was yelling into the ball gag, trying to ask what the actual fuck was going on, but she just calmly looked at me, just as if I were not moving and yelling at all. As if I was her dog, asleep on the duvet.

"Frank, this weekend isn't going to go anything like you hoped it might. Just know that there's nothing that you can do to alter the path that we're on, but that, in the end, I think that you're going to be very happy with the outcome. Please, I'm asking you to trust me and to go with this. If you don't, you're going to have a very bad weekend. I'm going to go fix my breakfast and eat it out on your back deck. When I'm done, I'm going to come back and ask you if you will go along with me or not.

"I'm going to ask only once, so PLEASE think about your answer! Again, if you don't go along with me, you will have a very unpleasant weekend. Please, consider going along with me and I promise that we'll have great times together! I'll see you in an hour."

I tested my restraints every way that I could. I found that not only were my wrists bound together, but my feet were, as well. Not only that, but my feet were tied to my wrist restraints, so I was hog-tied and couldn't do anything about getting off of the bed.

*****

I guess it was an hour later that Pam came back into the room.

"Frank, I've been a naughty girl! I have to admit that I stabbed you in the butt with a small Fentanyl shot last night so that I could, a bit later, inject you in a vein with a Demerol/Valium mixture to keep you out so that I could restrain you. When you woke up, I wanted to have you drink some water before I gagged you so that you wouldn't be thirsty. I had to gag you before you tried to hypnotize me. I'm not sure if you could or not with a verbal command.

"I found out about the physical and verbal trance commands when I got hypnotized, in San Francisco, to help with anxiety. The discovery was by accident, but the hypnotist was alarmed by how much control you had over me. We didn't know if the commands would still work, thus the restraints and gag.

"Since I learned, some 9 years ago, about what you'd done, I was determined to deny you access to my subconscious without my consent if I ever saw you again. As part of this, I've studied hypnosis for the preceding 9 years and you know how intensely I can study something when I really get interested in it. You need to go along with what I'm going to do so that I can make sure that you won't ever try to gain control over me again or, well, I'm not sure what I'll do. What I'd like to do is leave you a drooling, incoherent mess - but I wouldn't ever, actually do that.

"Now comes the crucial question: will you go along with me? Please, answer carefully. I don't want to harm you."

My mind was reeling. What the actual fuck was going on? What was I supposed to go along with? What would happen to me if I didn't? My mind spun like a top.

"Frank, baby, you need to decide NOW! I don't have all day."

She reached into a bag that was just behind her and withdrew a syringe and took the cap off of the needle.

"Frank, you have one minute - after that, you have essentially said, 'No,' and that will be an irrevocable 'No.' Nod for an agreement to cooperate or shake your head for 'no.' If it's a 'no,' then this will be that last lucid moment you have for a couple of days while I try to do what I'm going to do, but without your cooperation. Just know that if you decline to cooperate, your buddy, Mike, will join you.

"What's that, babe? Yes, I know about Mike. After all, who do you think delivered you into my hands? It's a long story, but the short version is that I came to surprise you the other day and Mike answered the door. I got him to arrange to send you to the Mexican place so that we could 'accidentally' meet. Neat, huh. He had no idea what was really going on.

"And, after I'd drugged you last night, I called him and asked him to come over because you'd had some kind of episode and weren't talking clearly. When he got here, I gave him a glass of water with Fentanyl in it and took him down to your basement as he was going unconscious. It's great that you've kept everything and seemingly added some things. Very nice!

"Now, time's almost up! DECIDE!" She raised the hand with the syringe in it as if I needed reminding that she held it, ready to use, and looked at me as if I were a frog on a dissection table.

I quickly nodded. Jesus.

"Baby, I hate to do this, but I have a lot to do before we speak again. So, I'm going to keep you sedated for a while with a short-acting barb. When you wake, you won't have a drug hangover and you'll quickly come completely awake. I want you to think about this: you've agreed to cooperate but if you fight me, even in the least, I will drug you until I can arrange things so that you, and Mike, spend the next several days in fantasy land while I decide what to do with the both of you. Are we good?"

What could I do? I quickly nodded. To my horror, she jabbed the needle in my ass and after a few minutes, I went out.

*****

I suddenly realized that I was alive! I looked around and realized that I was in my basement on my bondage table. Yeah, Pam and I had equipped it years ago, and several women since have enjoyed it immensely.

I looked around and saw Mike! He was strapped to a vertical bondage board that was affixed to the wall just to my right. He appeared to still be unconscious. I tried to talk, but couldn't as I found that the ball gag was still in place. Mike didn't have a gag, which sort of surprised me until I realized that he had no verbal commands to try to trance Pam.

My feet and hands had soft cuffs on them, with my hands down around my waist and the cuffs bolted to the table. However, the two-inch chest strap that my table had was somewhat tight across my chest as was another two-inch strap across my hips. Lastly, there was a one-inch strap across my throat.

What's interesting about these straps is that they are actually cargo straps. At the bitter end of the two-inch strap was a rectangle that was over two inches tall and one inch wide, with a bar dividing the rectangle in half so that there were two smaller rectangles that each one-half inch wide. The one-inch strap rectangle was appropriately sized.

The side of the rectangle that was empty was hooked into a one-eighth thick steel hook on the far side of the table. Then, the ratchet assembly of the cargo strap could be ratcheted with a four-inch lever. The strap could, theoretically, be drawn tight enough to break ribs, hips and crush the trachea. The wall bondage board had, essentially, the same setup.

It was not escapable and it could be lethal.

I yelled as loud as I could through the gag and Mike, slowly, opened his eyes. Quickly, his awakening turned to fear as he looked around and saw me trussed up. He started yelling, and then screaming, in terror - trying to make some sense of what he was seeing.

Of course, I couldn't answer him in any meaningful way.

Pretty quickly, Pam came down the stairs with two syringes in her left hand. She walked directly up to Mike and said, "Shut up or I will shut you up. You have 5 seconds."

She set one syringe on my table, transferred the other syringe to her right hand, and removed the cap. She held it right in front of Mike's eyes. Immediately he went quiet, but he was shaking with fear.

"Good boy, Mike!" She recapped the syringe and placed it beside the other on my table. "Either of you gives me any grief, there won't be a warning. I will drug you and you may or may not ever be fully conscious for the next several days to a week. Are we clear? Frank, nod or you and Mike won't like the result. Mike, tell me that we're clear or both you and Frank are history. You have 5 seconds."

Quickly, I nodded and Mike said, "We're clear."

My mind was reeling. What the hell was going on? This didn't seem to be anything like the Pam I had known! Drugging me and drugging a guy that she didn't know wasn't like the Pam that I'd known. I didn't seem to have any option but to cooperate - I just hoped that Mike saw it the same way.

I looked at Mike, and his face seemed to be locked into a look of confusion - and horror.

"Mike, if you speak except to answer one of my questions, I will gag you. Clear?"

"Clear."

She then went upstairs and returned with the suitcase that she had carried into the house. I saw no trace of the heavy one that I'd carried. She took what looked like a VR headset and some headphones out. She also took out what looked like two heavy collars with battery packs on them. She fished out what looked like a small TV remote and set that down with the collars. She went back upstairs and came down with the other suitcase. From that, she removed a small desktop computer and a twelve-inch LCD monitor. She spent the next little while setting it up.

Next, she took one of the collars and went over to Mike, removed his neck restraint, and put the collar around his neck. She then fished a small padlock out of her pocket and locked the buckle. She went and grabbed the thing that looked like the remote for a TV and walked back over to Mike.

"Mike, I'm going to do you first so that Frank will know not to fuck with me. What's around your neck is a taser collar. I'm going to release you and you're going to go over to the bathroom underneath the stairs, just over there. You will do any business you need to, drink water from the faucet in the sink if you're thirsty, and then come back over here. I'm going to stand on the other side of Frank so that you won't be able to get to me before I can stun you into submission. Do I need to demonstrate the collar for you? Yes or no."

"No, you crazy bitch! I believe you. But you should kill me because.... Aaaaaaarrrrrgh! MOTHERFUCKER!"

"Mike, I asked a yes or no question. I'm very sorry that I had to do that, but there are rules, and without rules, as John Wick notes, we live with the animals. Now, are you going to behave when I let you free?"

If looks could kill, Pam would have died a thousand times in a split second, but... "Yes."

Pam went over and undid the cuff on his right hand.

"Mike, you can undo the rest of your restraints and go wee and whatever. When you're done, come back and redo your restraints except for your neck strap and the cuff on your right hand; I will reattach the hand, but not the neck because the collar makes it hard to use a neck restraint. Please don't try to hit me. Please. Do you understand everything and will you cooperate? Yes or no."

"Yes."

After 5 minutes, Mike was back in restraints.

"Frank, your turn to go potty. Same deal, except you'll be unable to drink any water, and with the addition that if you raise either hand above your waist, I will stun you into unconsciousness. That ball gag will stay in place. Are you going to be a good boy?"

One grunt.

Five minutes later, I'm back on my table with my new collar and Pam comes over and restrains my right hand.

"Good. Now, we can get started. First, will be you, Frank, because I have to make it so that you can never trance me again. Unfortunately, I can't just take your word that you won't.

"Mike, this isn't going to be pretty and it's going to take a couple of days, so you can ask that I drug you lest you say something or cry out - because neither is allowed. If you want me to drug you, I promise that the drugs won't hurt you. Drug or no drug. 10 seconds."

9 seconds later, "No drug."

"Ok. Let's get started. Frank, honey, my goal is to, if possible, remove any knowledge of commands that you could use on me. In any event, there will be a block put in so that anytime you try to hypnotize me unless I've given my approval, you will be rendered incapable of saying anything. You should know that if I don't give the command to counter what's happening to you, you could suffer a heart attack.

"I found out, in San Fran, that you were still able to control me, despite your claim that you had removed those commands. My hypnotist tried to remove the commands but couldn't guarantee that he had.

"You may ask why I'm doing this rather than just not being around you. The reasons will become clear. As I said before, soon after getting to San Fran, I realized that I'd made a mistake in moving. After dating several guys, I realized that you were the only man that had ever ticked every item on my wish list. I realized that greed and a desire for power had taken me to San Fran, but my love for you, eventually, showed me the error of my ways.