Pam - a Love Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, I needed to go through all of that so that I could detach my self=image from what I did and how much money I made. If I hadn't gone, I don't know if we would have lasted. So, I'm back. However, I don't want to be controlled by you without my consent and, it may surprise you, I don't want to control you."

I started to yell through the gag that I wanted the same thing, but she cut me off.

"Yes, Frank, I know that you will say that you would want us to be equals, but as long as you can, possibly, do the things that my hypnotist found that you could do to me, I couldn't trust that this power over me wouldn't draw you back in, assuming that the post-hypnotic commands are still viable. Now, a few questions to find out everything that you could do to me, let's play twenty questions. I will ask a question and you will grunt once for 'yes' and twice for 'no.' If I think that you're lying to me, you will find out why Mike screamed so loudly when I pressed a little button. Got it?"

I grunted once.

"Frank, is it true that you can hide hypnosis sessions from me?"

One grunt.

"You told me, two years before I left, that you'd quit hypnotizing me. Is that true?"

I gave up any hope of fooling her. Only the truth would do. Two grunts.

"Were you hypnotizing me every month or so?"

One grunt.

"Were you hypnotizing me every week or so?"

One grunt.

"Frank, I'm resisting an urge to get the large stick over in the corner and beat you senseless! How could you?(sigh) Yes, that's a rhetorical question. Frank, did you ever make me do something that I might not have wanted to do on my own?"

I wasn't sure how to answer that. Almost everything I did with her were things that I know that she would have approved of. Did I ever do anything that she wouldn't have approved of? I wasn't sure.

I grunted a long grunt that was like, "Umm, don't know."

"Ok, I get it; you're not sure. Let's try this: Could you, back then, make me do things that were against my morals and ethics if you wanted to?"

I took a breath. One grunt.

Her face registered a cross between shock, fear, and hate. The remote came out and I saw her wrestle with whether or not to fry my ass. After fifteen seconds, the remote went back into her pocket.

"Do you think that you could do those things now? One grunt for yes, two for no, and three for not sure."

I grunted three times.

"Have you hypnotized me since I got to your house yesterday?"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I was afraid that she might murder me, but I grunted once, anyway.

"Frank, you sonofabitch! You couldn't WAIT to control me, could you? Never mind answering as the answer is obvious. Ok, did you make me do ANYTHING at all?"

Two grunts.

"You were just testing to see if you still had some control?"

One grunt.

"One grunt for a verbal command or two for a physical trigger."

Two grunts.

"Have you tried verbal commands on me from the time we met at the restaurant until last night?"

I grabbed that shovel and started digging my grave. One grunt.

"Did they work?"

Three grunts.

"Oh, ok - you tried something but aren't sure if it worked or not?"

One grunt.

"I'll ask you in a few minutes to write down what you did and what you hoped to accomplish and it had better fucking be the truth.

"I'm going to release the strap across your throat and the cuff on your right hand. I'm going to loosen your chest strap and put a pillow under your back so that you can sit up a bit. I'll hold up a pad of paper and you're going to write down what command or commands you've tried on me since yesterday and what you hoped to accomplish and whether or not you think that they worked.

"Then, you'll write down every command that you put into me, whether or not you ever used them. If you move your hand away from the pad, except to rest it on the table, I will tase you until you pass out. That ball gag will stay in place, no matter what. Are you going to cooperate?"

One grunt.

"Good news, Mike! You may be able to go home soon."

With that, she went upstairs and came back with a legal pad, a pen, and a throw pillow from my couch. She put the pad and pen on my stomach then went about removing the throat strap and then put my collar on and locked it. She then loosened the chest strap. She put the throw pillow under my shoulders so that I could sit up about halfway. She moved to my right hand and grabbed the Velcro, but before she undid it, she said, "Frank, please don't make me hurt you. I don't want to. If everything goes as I hope, neither you nor Mike are going to be hurt and we'll all end up friends."

She fished the remote out of her pocket with one hand and then released my right hand with the other. She handed me the pen and then lifted the pad up so that the bottom was resting against my pelvis. I thought about what I should do; be one hundred percent honest or not reveal some of the control commands that would put me in a bad light, even though I'd never used them. I opted for one hundred percent honesty, mostly because I couldn't be sure what the hypnotist in San Francisco had discovered and told her.

It took 30 minutes for me to make sure that I was recalling each command and all permutations of it. Finally, I was done. She hadn't been reading as I wrote as she was on the other side of the pad, holding the top so that the pad was almost vertical and keeping the remote plainly visible to me. She was also staying out of striking distance of my right hand. After I finished, she took my hand and put the cuff back on; I didn't resist in the least. She put the remote

back in her pocket and took the pad and went over to the lunch table and sat down to read.

As she read, she started shaking. I was guessing that it was from anger, but I wasn't sure, until...

"Frank, you motherfucking son of a bitch! You used to do all of this to me?"

I grunted twice, as loudly and forcefully as I could.

"Oh, ok. I want you to put a checkmark on the ones you did use."

She came over and released my right hand again and I went back through the list. After I was done, she restrained my hand, again, and sat down to read. When she was done, she was a whole lot less angry.

"Frank, if I ever find out that you EVER used any of the commands that you didn't mark, I will cut your nuts off and shove them down your throat. Clear?"

One very loud grunt.

"I see that you had some modicum of success with a physical trigger last night. I'm surprised that it even worked a little. However, given what you were going to do if it did work, I'm sort of sorry that it failed. That would have been fun!"

She came over and removed the throw pillow and cranked back down on the chest strap - and kept cranking, very slowly. Every time I exhaled, she'd crank down another click. Pretty soon, I was almost unable to take a breath and I felt like my ribs were about at their breaking point.

"Frank, if you can't tell, I'm still pretty angry. Now, answer me truthfully - do you think that I'm capable of tightening this thing all of the way down, and on Mike, as well, and leaving you both dead in your basement?" When she got to the word 'dead,' she cranked two more notches down and crushed almost all of the air out of me. I thought that my ribcage was going to crack like an egg.

What the fuck? How was I supposed to answer that? I looked over at Mike, and he was on the verge of hysteria. I strained to deliver two grunts.

"You're right. I could never do that."

I looked at Mike and the look of relief on his face was immense. She hit the ratchet release and fed the strap out until it was just barely taut. She picked up the two syringes that were on my table and uncapped one. I'm sure my face reflected a modicum of fright!

"This contains the LSD, about 300 micrograms, along with twenty milligrams of Valium. The Valium is to reduce your stress level, which will help you deal with an LSD dose that is three times what we usually took." She walked over to the coffee table and picked up a glass of water and emptied the syringe into it. She picked up a straw that was on the table and walked back over to a very relieved me.

"Frank, I want you to drink this. If you don't, I have another syringe already loaded and you'll get that in a vein. Will you cooperate?"

One grunt.

She came over and put the glass down and put the straw in it. She reached around and loosened the ball gag strap just slightly.

"Turn your head this way."

I turned my head toward her and she slid the straw in at the corner of my mouth and managed to get it by the ball gag - and I drank the whole thing. What else could I do?

She re-tightened the ball gag.

"Frank, I had to bring my own computer as I wasn't sure if yours would handle a VR program and its video processing requirements. Now that I'm all set, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to put the VR set on you and then the headphones. The VR set has what my hypnotist tells me is an excellent video to bring your brain into sync with the track of theta binaural beats on the headphones. Additionally, there is a hypnosis track on top of the beats that will allow access to the deepest depths of your subconscious if you allow it.

"Now, as you know, all hypnosis is just self-hypnosis, and even with the LSD, I'm going to need your cooperation and help to get you hypnotized. You should know that after you are hypnotized to a pretty deep level, the program will ask a question about whether you agree to give up control and do whatever the program tells you to do. You will grunt once to agree or twice to disagree. I'm really hoping that you'll go along with this.

"First, I want you to know that the entire purpose of this exercise is to make it so that you can't trance me in the future unless I allow it. Secondly, you should also know that the program doesn't give me any power over you. I have no intention of harming you or making you my puppet. As I've said, I want us to be equals. Will you cooperate?"

I thought about it. What else could I do? I believed everything that she said because if nothing else, Pam was honest.

One grunt.

"Frank, baby! I'm so happy! One last question. If everything that I've told you turns out to be the truth, do you want me back in your life despite this little episode? Before you answer, just know that if you don't, we'll get done here and I'll release you and Mike, unharmed. Also, as much as possible, I will try to avoid running across you. I love you and if not being with me is what will make you happy, then that's what I want for you. Now, one for yes, two for no, and three for you'll figure it out after we're done."

I thought about this. I kept thinking about it. I wasn't sure how I felt. However, one thought that flitted across my mind was just how hot it was to have a woman go to this extreme to be with me. So, if everything she said was true, and if she didn't hurt us, then I'd probably give it a shot. After all, in the 10 years that we were together (off and on - long story), she was the epitome of mental health. I wasn't sure what this was, but it didn't feel like she was crazy.

One grunt.

"Oh, Frank! I love you, baby! Let's get started!"

End of Pam - Ch. 1

(to be continued)

*****