Pam and Beau

Story Info
Older black big city lawyer tamed by a pumpkin head redneck.
5.7k words
4.12
19.9k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Pam Carter's mother must have been psychic. She named her daughter after her favorite hot,big breasted, kick-ass, take no prisoners, blaxpoitation heroine Pam Grier. And as it turned out, Pam, just like her namesake, had big breasts, was hot and was a no nonsense woman. She was 5'8" tall and measured 35-24-35 and was pretty enough to turn heads wherever she went. She graduated from high school when she was 17 and from college at 21.

She dated a few men, but decided that she didn't need them. Sex with Pam was always the same. Eat her pussy and then lie on your back and let her mount you and pump until one of you came. If she came first, you might get a second date, but if her date came first, there was no chance for a second date. Most men were willing to tolerate her bitchy man-eating attitude just to get a crack at her pussy.

When she was in college, she planned her future for the next 20 years. She was artificially inseminated during September of her senior year in college. She graduated the following May, delivered a baby girl in June, turned 22 in August and began law school in September. Three years later, she went to work for one of Boston's most prominent law firms.

She worked for Hellman, Turner and Boggs for the next eight years and then left to start her own firm when she was 33 years old. By the time she was 44, she owned a condo on Beacon Hill and another in Florida. She had more than eight million dollars in stocks and CDs and drove a Mercedes. She had added a few pounds over the years, but still was a healthy 37-25-37 and had great D cup tits. She could still turn heads wherever she went, and her legs were to die for. But she had Four disappointments in her life, all caused by her daughter Madison. First, Madison became a teacher instead of following her into law. Second, Madison moved from Boston to St. Louis. Third, Madison actually got married as soon as graduating from college. And fourth and worst of all, Madison married a white man. Pam could tolerate the first three, but the last was unforgiveable.

Pam had just spent a week in St. Louis at her Madison's new home and decided to drive to Chicago forr the weekend before heading back to Boston. She decided to take the scenic route north through Iowa and then east to Chicago. She ended up taking a wrong turn while talking on her cell with her office and ended up way out of her way before realizing it. In her attempt to find the way back, she managed to get even further lost. Finally at 9:00 that night, she pulled up outside a rundown country bar outside of Middlefield, called The Fly Inn. She looked at all the old pickup trucks in the parking lot, and realized hers was the only car. "Damit," she thought, "Looks like a fucking bar full of rednecks."

She was wearing jeans and a button shirt with all but one button buttoned. She walked in to the bar and, as usual, every male in the place stopped and starred at her. She walked to the bar and tried to ignore all the whispered comments about her ass or tits and Confederate flag on the wall. She asked the bartender if he could direct her back to the highway, and just as he began to write the directions, she felt a slap on her ass. "Ya got a nice ass for a nigra!"

She spun around with her fist in the air to hit whoever had slapped her, but he fist was caught in mid-air. She tried to hit him with her other hand and her other fist was caught in mid-air too. She found herself starring into a smiling face of one of the ugliest faces she'd ever seen. His head was fat, and half his teeth were missing. She thought her looked like a carved pumpkin. He must have weighed more than 300 pounds and was wearing coveralls and a tee shirt. He looked to be about six feet tall.

"Let go of me you redneck motherfucker," she said.

"Ooooh, listen to the little nigra bitch, Lenny. Comin in here an tellin me what to do like she own the place." He quickly spun her around and smacked her ass again.

Pam swung her fist again, but it had the same results. This time she lifted her knee towards his crotch, but hit his leg instead. The big man laughed and smacked Pam in the face knocking her on her ass into a puddle of beer. The man took a step forward and Pam launched one of her pointed toed boots at his crotch, but it was intercepted by his hand while the man laughed like a crazy man. The bartender said, "Come on, take it outside Beau. We don't want none of this shit in here."

"Sure thing Les." He still had Pam's foot in his hand so he dragged her across the floor towards the door through the spilled beer and cigarette ashes on the floor. He dragged her down the two front steps and into the parking lot. When he let go, Pam jumped up and yelled, "You fuckin redneck ass hole. Do you know who I am? I'll own your ass when I get finished with you."

Beau didn't understand the part about owning his ass coming from a nigra, but he said, "If anybody is gonna own somebody, bitch, I'm gonna own you. Ya made a mistake comin into ma favorite bar."

"I can go in to any bar I want you Neanderthal fuckwit." She tried to slap him, but he caught her hand and quickly slapped her face knocking her to the ground. Pam jumped up again and launched another foot at his crotch. For a big man, he leg swept her so fast that she couldn't react until her ass hit the ground again.

"Well, I think I'm done messin around with ya nigra. Now I'm gonna fuck ya."

"Like hell you are you fucking retard. I'll sue you till you don't have a pot to piss in and then I'll send your worthless redneck ass to prison. SLAP!

This time Beau grabbed her foot and dragged her around the side of the bar, lifted her on to a trash can and ripped the front of her blouse open. She swung at him again. This time she connected but it had no effect. He banged on the window above his head and when it opened, said, "Hey Billy, get me a Pabst while I fuck this nigra, will ya?" He pulled out a knife from his pocket and flicked it open. Pam's eyes were like saucers as he cut off her bra and pants. He put the knife away and ripped off her panties.

"P-p-please M-Mr. P-p-please d-don't hurt m-me. I w-won't t-tell if you l-let me go."

Beau broke out laughing. "Too late nigra. Shouldn't-a come in our bar." He flipped the suspenders off his shoulder and the coveralls fell to his gut. He used one hand to Pam's neck and the other to pull down his pants. Pam was shaking and pleading with him, and as she looked down, she saw one of the biggest cocks she'd ever seen. She looked into his face and saw his big pumpkin grin. Before she looked down again, she felt the head of his cock slowly entering her pussy. It appeared to be sliding in without much effort. She couldn't believe that she was wet enough for his big cock to enter her so easily. "Well look at these hard little nips, nigra. You must be getting excited to be getting some white meat in ya."

"P-please. I'm b-begging you mister." He laughed again and then slowly slid his cock all the way in to her pussy. "Uuunngh," she moaned. He began mauling her big tits.

"Like that doncha nigra?" He began slowly pumping his cock in and out of her pussy in small strokes and then pulled his cock most of the way out. She looked up at him and was about ready to plead with him again when he rammed his cock into her as hard as he could.

"AAAAaarrrng! Oh f-f-fuck! Ah. Ah! Aarrrgh! Ah! Ah! Shit," she screamed as she came. A beer appeared in front of Beau's eyes and he reached out and took it and nodded his thanks to Billy.

As he took a big drink, he continued pounding Pam's pussy. She was still screaming like a banshee and thrashing so hard that the trash can fell over. Just as she thought she was about to fall on top of it, Beau took one hand from her tits and grabbed her ass to help support her body. Then he pushed her against the side of the bar. As he stood there fucking Pam against the side of the bar, he continued to drink his beer until it was gone.

"Aaarnggh! Oh m-my! I'm c-comin again! Oh shit! Aaaah! F-fuck meeeeee!"

He tossed the empty can aside and looked at Pam and said, "Feel pretty good, huh nigra?"

"Oh yesssssss! Oh, fuck meee, you punkin head motherfukcer!"

Beau didn't understand how vegetables got in this, but he continued pounding the black woman's pussy. He fucked her for another 10 minutes and three more orgasms before he blew his load into her pussy. He held her up for a few minutes and then withdrew his cock and stood her on the ground. Her legs were so weak that she slid to the ground. Billy handed another beer out to Beau and he took a big drink. He leaned over and picked Pam up and held out the can for her. She hesitantly took the beer and drank a big drink, smiled and handed it back.

She said, "That was the most intense fuck I've ever had. I don't think I'll be able to walk for a week."

Beau said, "Well, you just looked like you had a fuckable body when you walked into the bar and I just wanted to feel it. If you hadn't called me names, it would have ended there, nigra instead of out here."

She smiled a weak smile and said, "Would you please call me Pam instead of nigra? And you're right. My mouth gets me in trouble sometimes, but I'm a good lawyer and can usually talk my way out of it. I couldn't talk my way out of it with you, and I'm kind of glad that I couldn't, That felt really good." She finally noticed that he had pulled his coveralls back up, but she was standing there completely naked.

"Wanna do it again?" He asked.

"Wha-what?" Again?" Now?"

"Naw! I figured you could follow me home and I'd fuck ya there. I gotta admit that you're the first nigra that I've ever fucked and it was nice."

She smiled at him and said, "I really should get on the road tonight for Chicago, but your offer is tempting."

"What's in Chicago that can't wait?" He asked.

"Just a hotel room."

He smiled and picked her up like a bag of potatoes over his head and carried her over to his old pickup truck. He tossed her into the front seat and got in behind the wheel ,started it up and drove off.

"Wha-what are you doing? You can't just kidnap me and carry me . . ."

"Shut up nigra! I'm gonna fuck you again and you can spend the night and then I'll bring you back to your car tomorrow."

"But I don't have any clothes. We have to go back and get my suitcase. I can't go like this. We . . ."

"I told you to shut up!"

She smiled in the dark truck cab. Nobody talks to her like this, but it didn't seem to bother her too much. What the hell is going on. Normally she would chew this redneck turd up and spit him out. On the other hand, he made it pretty clear that she had no chance at an ass-kickin contest with him.

"Is that your name? Beau? I heard someone call you Beau."

"Yep. We're here." She looked out the windshield at an old trailer with clutter all over the property surrounding it. There was a doghouse with a hound dog lying next to it. She thought that she had never seen a dump as nasty as this. He stopped the truck and got out and started towards the trailer. Pam followed him into the trailer after getting her crotch sniffed by the cold nose of the dog. Inside wasn't much better than outside.

Beau opened the refrigerator and took two beers and handed one to Pam. "What did you say yer name was nigra?"

"Pam. Pam Carter."

"And what do you do Pam Carter?"

"I'm a lawyer in Boston. I own my own law firm."

"So let's finish the beers and fuck. OK?"

She smiled at him and said, "Sure."

They finished the beer and both used the bathroom and then Pam suggested that he eat her pussy. He stood up and removed his coveralls and tee shirt. Pam saw his big gut and his pasty white body and cringed. Beau walked over and picked Pam up and flipped her over so her pussy was in his face and she was upside down facing his massive cock. H eowrked on her pussy for a minute and then pulled back and said, "What's the problem nigra. Ain't you ever sucked a cock before?"

"N-n-no. I've never done that."

Beau flipped her over and set her back on the floor. He sat down and said, "Get on your knees and crawl over to me." She was insulted and about ready to tell him to fuck off, when she realized she was already crawling towards his waiting cock. "Now put it in your mouth and suck it and lick it and try to make me cum."

She hesitated, and then thought, "If I do this, I'll get that wonderful cock back in pussy one more time." She kissed the head of his cock, and at his suggestion, held his big balls in her hand. She spent the next ten minutes sucking and licking his cock, and was actually disappointed when he told her to get up. He lifted her up and as she spread her legs in anticipation, he set her on his cock. "Ooooh! Aaaah!" She moaned. "I love your cock, you big punkin head."

He smiled his punmpkin grin at her and then set his cock to work on her pussy. He pounded her pussy for 10 minutes while sitting in the chair making her cum twice. Then he stood up and carried her over to the refrigerator for more beer. Every once-in-a-while he would take a little hop to make her scream. He grabbed two beers, but realized that Pam was in no condition to hold or drink one, so he put it back. He walked out in to the yard with Pam impaled on his cock, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and her arms around his neck. One of his hands was supporting her ass and the other was holding his beer.

He finally walked back inside and told her he was going to cum. He pulled his cock out of her pussy and told her to get on her knees, which she immediately did. He told her to open her mouth and she looked at him with a puzzled look on her face. "What? I don't . . . "

"Get on your fuckin knees and open your mouth, bitch!"

She did as she was told and he shot his load into her mouth while saying, "Swallow every drop, bitch."

She couldn't believe he was calling her a bitch and she wasn't pissed off about it. She actually kind of liked it, which was really confusing. She swallowed his load and almost gagged, but she stood up proudly smiling at him. "Was was th-that OK Beau?"

"Not bad Pam." She smiled when he called her name. "It will be better the next time."

"N-n-next t-time?"

"Yeah. Late tonight and whenever you come back here."

She had forgotten about spending the night in this dump with him, but if he fucked her like that again, then it was OK. But after tonight, she knew she was never coming back here.

They fucked two more times during the night and then he prepared breakfast for him in the morning. She woke up to the smell of bacon and coffee, and when she wandered out to the table, she was wearing one of his old tee shirts. "Smells good," she said. "I'm really hungry after the workout you gave me last night." He was just wearing coveralls when he turned and smiled his punkin smile at her. She thought that he really looked disgusting, ut man, could he fuck.

After breakfast, he said, "Come on, I'll take you back to yer car."

She looked down at the floor and said, "OK. But could you fuck me once more before we go?" He smiled at her and told her to strip. She was out of the shirt in five seconds. For the first time, he leaned over and gently kissed her. She thought, "Oh my God! His kiss made my nipples hard and my pussy is gushing wet. Not only can this big punkin fuck, but he can kiss like a pro. He fucked her for almost thirty minutes making her scream and moan like a whore. He squeezed and slapped her breasts, and when they finished, her body was covered with sweat. He got dressed and she wore his old shirt and he drove her back to her car. A few of the local rednecks were hanging around the front of the bar when they pulled up.

When she got out and walked around to the other side of the truck, the boys in front of the bar got a good look at her legs almost to her beautiful ass. They yelled, "Nice ass nigra. Why don't you come on over here and fuck a real man," and "Looks like ole Beau had him some chocolate last night." Those made her wiggle her ass more than she usually would. When she reached Beau's window, she asked, "Would you kiss me again or would you prefer not to in front of your friends?"

He smiled and said, "Let's give em a show." He got out of his old truck and walked her up to the front of it and turned her back towards the boys on the bar porch. He leaned in and put his lips on hers and he slowly lifted the back of her shirt. Never had anyone in her life ever done something like this to her. Normally she would rip a man's balls off for even touching her ass, but this just seemed right. Her nipples were hard again and her pussy was soaked. He continued kissing her and lifted the shirt higher until it was above her waist. She moaned into the kiss. "Oh Beau. Kiss me. Mmmm. I love your kisses. Oh," she moaned.

Beau continued lifting the shirt until her bare breasts were touching his coveralls. As she was coming, he lifted the shirt over her head. Then he put one arm around her chest and slid the other in front of her pussy and then turned her to face the boys. Their eyes were huge and their cocks were hard as they starred at her beautiful body and realized that their fat disgusting toothless friend had probably fucked her.

Pam was so turned on that she was oblivious to everything that was happening. Beau knew that he could fuck her right there in front of his friends, but he decided to save something until she came back. He turned her back around and then handed her the shirt. She smiled, put it on and got in her car and drove away. Beau went in to the bar and regaled his friends for the rest of the day with stories of fucking his nigra.

Pam went back to her law firm. Over the next month, she hired her fifth attorney at the firm. She was happy with her success and knew that she was a good lawyer and an tough boss. But not a day went by that she didn't think of her body getting used by that fucking pumpkin head Beau. No man had ever affected her like that stupid redneck did. She never gave a second thought to any other man after a date. Hell, she had never fucked a man more than three times over seven dates before. And Beau had fucked her five times and made her suck his cock. Ah fuck. She was wet just thinking about Beau's cock.

She spent time that afternoon looking at Google maps to figure the best way to get back to Middlefield. Finally she shook her head and wondered," what am I doing?" I can't believe I was actually thinking of going back to that redneck town. The next afternoon she booked a flight and reserved a rental car for the weekend She left early on Friday and was pulling in to The Fly Inn at 5:30 in the afternoon. She smiled when she saw Beau's old beat up truck in the parking lot.

As she walked into the bar, all heads turned to see the hot black woman wearing a short summer dress that was unbuttoned far enough to see her lacy bra. Beau was standing with a group of his friends and he grinned at herasd she walked over to him, while ignoring a couple of other men who tried to hit on her. When she reached Beau, she smiled and said, loud enough for his friends to hear, Your nigra girl missed your cock, Beau. Can I have it this weekend?" He nodded his head and smiled that big pumpkin smile at her. The other guys looked at their friend with a new admiration.

Beau reached out, grabbed her hair and pulled her into him for a kiss that made her nipples hard. As he pulled back, Pam thought to herself, "His kisses get me so horny and wet that he could fuck me right here on the pool table in front of all his redneck friends if he wanted."

They spent a few hours at the bar having some food and drinks and then they left. On the way to the door, Beau put his hand possessively on her ass and lifted her skirt to the bottom of her ass. When they got outside, she stopped him and said, "For old times sake, will you fuck me on the garbage can again?" Beau grabbed her hand and led her around the side. She was unbuttoning he dress on the way and slipping it off her shoulders o he wouldn't have to rip it off. When she removed her bra and panties, she dropped them into the trash can. Beau grabbed handfuls of her big tits and squeezed them as he told her to put his cock into her pussy. Pam couldn't get it in fast enough. Beau pounded her pussy and slapped her tits while Pam writhed and moaned. He saw three of his friends watching them from the window above them, and whispered they were there to Pam. He made her cum twice before he was ready to blow his load. When he was ready, he demanded, "Get on your knees, bitch!" She didn't even mind being called a bitch by this big pumpkin head redneck.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12