Pam and Beau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hurried to her knees while saying, "Yes sir. Please give me your cum." He almost filled her mouth with cum. When he looked down at her she swallowed his cum and smiled up at him. He moved his eyebrows indicating his friends were still there so she said, "Would you please take your nigra home and fuck her again?"

"Get up bitch." Her pussy began to tingle when he called her names. "Yes suh," she said.

"Carry your dress and get your black ass in my truck." She ran across the parking lot and got into the truck. Beau smiled up at his friends who just shook their heads in amazement. Billy said to him, "Beau, if ya gotta fuck a nigra, at least you got the best lookin one I ever saw."

As they drove to Beau's trailer, she asked what Beau did for a living and how old he was. He told her that he repaired cars for the garage in town and did hauling in his truck on weekends. He was 30 years old and weighed 310 pounds. He asked her about her past sex life because, he said, "You didn't seem real experienced the last time." She explained that she had never really liked men or sex that much and had never really done more than just normal sex. She told him that people were mostly afraid of her because she was a ball buster woman and attorney.

Beau laughed and said, "I ain't afraid of ya Pam." She leaned over and shoved her breasts against his arm and whispered, "I know. And I'm glad you put me in my place that first night."

He laughed and said, "Yeah, you thought you was something that night. I'm glad you got over that."

"Your cock got me over that pretty quick Beau."

When they reached Beau's house, they got out of the truck and as they walked towards the trailer, Pam took off her dress. Beau stopped, turned and kissed her, and her nipples were hard as bullets. "Oh Beau. Please fuck me, baby. I need your cock so bad."

He led her over to a picnic table and dropped the front of his pants. He sat on the table and lifted her onto his cock. He began bouncing her on his cock and squeezing her breasts. He twisted her nipples making her cum. He fucked her pussy for 15 minutes outside before lifting her and carrying her inside his trailer. Pam wasn't as disgusted this time and turned and asked Beau if she could suck his cock. Beau smiled and dropped his coveralls. She sucked his cock and he blasted his load down her throat.

They took a break and had a beer together. Pam was breathless and subdued. Beau said to her, "Pam, you have a big condo and your own business. You're a beautiful woman. And you're way older than me. So why did you come back here?"

Pam looked at him and said, "Afte the first time you fucked me, I was addicted to you and your cock. You are one of the few people who aren't intimidated by me, and have actually intimidated me. Your cock has turned me into a slut for you." He smiled. Although he wasn't sharp enough to know it just yet, she was submitting herself to him. "When I got back to Boston, I dreamed about your cock every day. I wanted to feel it in my pussy and even my mouth."

Beau said, "Pam, if you stay with me, I'm gonna do other things to your body. You know that don't you?" She smiled and nodded. Beau smiled an evil smile and said, "Tonight I'm gonna fuck your ass." A look of panic crossed Pam's face and she said, "Will it hurt me, Beau?"

"Yeah bitch, it will, but only in the beginning. But it's your call. I'll either fuck your ass or I'll take you back to your car."

Without hesitation she said, "Fuck my ass, Beau. Please fuck my ass."

"Get up, bitch, and bend over my table." She jumped up and bent over the table. Beau found some old hand cream and poured it liberally onto her ass and shoved some into her ass hole making her moan. He stuck the head of his dick against her ass and slowly slid it in.

As his cock slowly slid all the way in, she moaned and cried and screamed, but she never back off. Beau grabbed her hair and started pumping her as,s and after a few minutes, she started, she began pumping her ass back on his probing cock. "Oh Beau! I love it. It feels so gooood. Aaaah! Oh Beau, pound your beautiful cock into your nigra's ass." The words turned him on so Beau viciously pounded his nigra's ass with his cock making her moan like a whore.

He knew she was continuously coming, and when he knew he was going to cum, he said, "On your knees bitch." She immediately got to her knees and he said, "Open your mouth, slut." She thought he would shoot his cum onto her face from a distance since his cock had been in her ass, and she was surprised when he rammed his cock into her mouth and immediately started coming. She drank most of it down, but the surprise made her spill some onto his floor.

When he finished coming, she looked up at him and asked, "Why did you put your cock in my mouth after it was in my ass?"

He smiled down at her and said, "Because you're my nigra and that's what I do to my nigra. Now lick that cum off the floor." She was shocked, but also turned on to be treated like this. She bent over aand cleaned his cum off the floor. Now it sunk in that Pam was his personal slut. "I've got more things to teach you, slut, but if you're always going to give me lip, then we should just stop."

She looked up at him and purred, "Beau, if anyone had called me the names you call me, I would have kicked their ass and then sued them in court. But when you call me a slut, my pussy gets soaked. I like it. Maybe I am your slut. All I can think about is your cock and what it does to me. I want you to do whatever you want with me."

Beau smiled and said, "We'll see."

She jumped up and starred at him, "What? You don't believe me? OK, smart ass, then test me. Go on. Right now."

He smiled. "Lie on your back on the floor, slut." When she did, he walked over and straddled her body above her head. "Alright, I'm going to lower my balls and ass hole onto your face. I want you to suck and lick my balls and then lick my ass hole. I want your tongue shoved as far into my ass hole as you can. Understand?"

She was in shock. This was the most humiliating thing that anyone had ever asked her to do. But before this, the most disgusting thing was when he made her suck his cock after being in her ass. And that was actually quite nice. She couldn't understand why she got so turned on when he humiliated her. She looked up at him and said, "Beau, please let me suck your balls and lick your ass."

He smiled down at her and said, "After you do this, you'll be mine. You will do whatever I tell you."

She said, "I think I already am yours, Beau. Please let me suck your balls."

Beau lowered his 300 pound body onto her face. His ass stunk but she sucked his balls into her mouth and sucked them one by one. Then she put both of them into her mouth. She moved her head back and shoved her tongue into his smelly ass hole. Beau was getting hard with this hot older woman's tongue in has ass hole. She sucked and licked his ass for about ten minutes before Beau stood and said, "I'm thinking of fucking you again. Where do you want it.?"

She was breathing heavily as she sat up and said, "Beau, all of my holes are open to you. You can fuck any of them you'd like."

As she was talking, Beau had moved over to the chair and sat down about 10 feet from her. He pretended to think about it, and Pam slowly crawled across the room on her hands and knees. She looked up and asked, "Can your slut suck your cock while you decide which of my slutty holes to use?"

"Yeah, suck it bitch." She immediately stuck his hard cock into her mouth and began sucking. After a few minutes, he told her to climb up and sink his cock into her pussy. He fucked her hard for about 25 minutes while slapping, sucking and squeezing her breasts. She came over and over again, and he said, "You're my slut now, Pam. If you know that, then tell me."

"Oh Beau! Aaargh! I-I am your s-slut. I love . . . aaah . . . your c-cock and-umm-I love you. I w-want to be Aaaaarngggh! your who-whore for you to use however a-and whenever you want. Aaaaah, shit! Aaaargghh, I'm coming again! I l-love y-you Beau!"

When he finished fucking her, she laid on the floor for more than a half hour recovering.

The rest of the weekend was spent the same way, with short breaks for eating. When he took her back to her rental car on Sunday, she remembered the last time, and she wore a short summer dress without underwear. Beau smiled as they pulled up when he saw several of his friends on the porch of the bar. This time, Beau stripped his slut and turned her around without covering her body so his friends could see her whole body. Then he slid three fingers into her soaking wet pussy and made her cum in the parking lot right in front of his friends. When he finished, she put her dress back on, looked at him and smiled. She said, "That wasn't nice to do to your friends."

He said, "What about you?"

She said, "You can show my body off whenever you want." She kissed him. "Remember, I belong to you, Pumpkin. I just feel bad for you giving your friends a hard on."

"Well, maybe I should have you go take care of them."

She smiled and moaned, "Mmmmm."


12