All Comments on 'Pam and Beau'

by BJB69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BJB69BJB69about 4 years agoAuthor
Clarification for Anonymous

I tried to spell the words like the red neck hick was speaking them. Obviously, you didn't get it Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

He should've knocked her up though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just a good, hot , filthy story.

I think it was Stephen King who advised young writers not to attempt to spell out heavy accents because they almost always backfire, but I didn't think yours were that bad. I do just wish you'd gone ahead and used "nigger" and "Massa"- I get that you wanted to dial back the offensiveness a little, but I don't think I've ever heard "negra" before (and I'm pretty sure I've heard everything) and each time I saw it, the unrealistic word took me right out of the story. Plenty of other stories on this site use "nigger" in raceplay with no problem, and I've even searched for it. Aside from that, the dominant/submissive sex was extremely hot, with plenty of breast-play and fellatio with semen swallowing and no real pain. I can take or leave anal, but would love to read about a couple like this rimming each other, and you should really punch up the contrast between their skin colours as well as the age difference. Looking forward to reading more of your bw-wm interracial entries. Thank you and Good Luck.

-EbnyLvrBryan, via mobile phone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don’t know how old the other reader is, but I have heard the word nigra so many times when white people refrained from using nigger and wouldn’t say “Negro.” I’m glad you didn’t use the offensive “nigger.” I get so sick of the use of that word. Thank you. I love this kind of story with the dominant white male and the non-consensual black female. I’m a black male myself who needs a dominan white stud. I don’t mind Beau being a Redneck but really wish he had been a good-looking Redneck. I’m glad he didn’t have her screwing other white men for him, but there was a hint of it in the end. I need more stories like this. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous