All Comments on 'Pam and Her Professor'

by JoeVerde1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
gigintonygigintonyabout 8 years ago
Loved the Story

I can relate in a way as my wife did things that I was not aware of while I was on the road. The thought of her fucking other guys still gets me hard after all these years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Pam sounds like a great gal.

Liz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a quick tip about dialogue: "I have done", "I am so ashamed", " You are my advisor", "You must think I am a real slut.", etc.

People for whom English is a first language don't speak in this formal way in conversation. They use contractions - "I've done", "I'm so ashamed", and "You're my advisor".

Try reading your stories out loud and see how stilted and unnatural it sounds.

CobaltofdarkCobaltofdarkover 1 year ago

This is a solid story and anything else is just nitpicking

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have spoken with the author who said this story is based on experiences with his second wife. He actually did not give as much graphic detail about the recovered videos that contained bdsm scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeVerde1@JoeVerde1
I am an 80 year old guy. My sex life nowadays consists of daily masturbation. From age 13 to age 23 I masturbated at least once a day. I was a virgin until my first wife and I got engaged. I was 23. She led me to believe that she was too, but 4 months after our wedding day she...