All Comments on 'Pam and the hookup'

by subcuck52

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
cmj711cmj7117 months ago

Enjoyed your first story.

Humiliation is a big element in this dynamic, one that My subby & I enjoy.

My online subby isn't a cuckold, though it is a fantasy we explore. He's married, She doesn't know about Me, yet I will often make suggestions for him to think about when he is fucking Her.

I enjoy knowing I'm in his head.

slavecuck41slavecuck417 months ago

WOW great start cant wait to read more

Bham487Bham4877 months ago

Basically a copy cat of every other writer on here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One - never continue this drivel. Two - he should immediately get a divorce.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalier7 months ago

I vote to put this into the „Fetish“ gallery.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Cough….. troll….. cough

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Structurally bad. Too much blocktext. What little I read at the beginning was stilted and dry.

I quit when I got to the ‘4 inch long and thin penis, so hubby suggested I find another man’ thing. The ‘married for 25 years but both our second marriage’ line had already put me in a negative light for whatever came after that.

Bleh.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold7 months ago

FANTASTIC, more please

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it." - subcuck52

-

If that statement was true, you would have posted this story in the Fetish category where the people who enjoy this type of story hang out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I totally wish my wife would do this to me! I would love to lick another man's cum out of her pussy!! And to be kept in a chastity cage full time

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well that was a disappointment. I would like to ask who in the Hell would remain married to a bitch that would so that to someone that they claim to love. Was that the first time that she noticed? I'd be gine.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One error in saying initially that hubby's dicklet was 4" and then later saying 5". I think 3 1/2 would have been the perfect size for him to have. There is no mention of children, so let's assume his sperm count is so low that they never could have them. She is however at the outer edge of being able to get pregnant and in the next chapter you explore this angle. Please!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"To be continued..."

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

Dumb. Put this crap in the fetish category

Galahad72Galahad727 months ago

Always anonymous that critique others work the hardest. I enjoyed the story, the fetishes expressed resonated with me and I don’t come to literotica to find prizewinning authors with impeccable craft. There was nothing glaringly amiss that caused me not to enjoy this tale and I hope you continue to expand this story and others. As long as you enjoy sharing that is paramount for you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The humiliation would be over the top for me. I'd love to be paraded around with my little dink in a cage in front of everyone. Being tiny and completely unsatisfying turns me on so much in real life. What a lucky little man he is.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Such a good story of the build up to being a true cuck. I know how you felt. Although my wife ended up leaving me for her bull boyfriend I still enjoy his company from time to time

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot! loved it!

Dklover56Dklover564 months ago

I love stories about cuckolding and I really enjoyed yours. Please write more. My wife and I both enjoyed them thanks again.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guy3 months ago

Good, not great. Your writing could be improved upon, for example how to write conversations. It also seems like you change the tense. I suggest you watch a couple of YouTube on writing.

Your strength is your imagination. Keep writing, and I’ll be looking out for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very good and hot..I just don’t happen to be aroused by being cock-caged but otherwise I’m totally submissive to my wife. Like Pam, she probably has kept me around because she totally appreciates the money I can provide her with. From the first day I met my wife I realized something special about her. Her bulbous ass encased in tight jeans was something I just couldn’t resist and I worship her. I am her total slave. My complete devotion to her is my special fetish but I also crave all the exquisite unique cuckold kinks like licking her freshly fucked pussy and also being willing to clean the bull’s cock if he’s cool with that..Hope you keep writing…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous