Pam & Zach: A Celeb Role Play 69

Story Info
What if Ryan Reynolds was a 6 & Anne Hathaway was a 9?
1.7k words
4.4
655
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

The continuing adventures of Pam and Zach. I guess I'm obligated to state that all characters are 21 years of age or older. While embellished for literary purposes, events strikingly similar to these did actually occur.

A Celeb Role Play 69...

Zach has this thing for the actress Anne Hathaway. He says it all started when he first watched "The Princess Diaries" that came out in 2001, when he was about 17. He had just started dating and, of course, in an attempt to please his date, he agreed on going to a rom-com, rather than going to what he really would have rather seen, "The Fast and the Furious".

Whenever one of her films come on either the TV or Netflix, he's all in on spending the night on the couch parked in front of the screen. Sitting beside him one night, while watching "Interstellar" for a second time, I asked him what it was about her that has him so enthralled, and all he could tell me is that he thinks she is the "complete package". When I asked him to define what that means, he got all kinda tongue-tied, saying,

"Well, she obviously is beautiful. She's a brunette with great hair. She has a large mouth and perfect teeth. I really love the shape of her lips. And she's kinda tall. Oh, and she can sing and is a pretty good actress."

"And I'm sure it has nothing to do with her great set of tits," I added sarcastically. "Why, if you squint hard enough, except for my red hair, not so perfect teeth, ok lips and tiny tits, we could be twins. Oh, and while she's 'kinda tall' at 5'8", I'm only a paltry 5'11"," I added while punching him on the shoulder.

"I wonder what she looks like naked?" he continued.

"You mean you haven't seen her nude?" I replied.

"No. Why, has she done nudity?"

"A-yeah. She certainly has."

"When?" he asked, now, all of a sudden, turning to face me on the couch.

"There was a movie she did called "Love and Other Drugs" where she was topless several times and there was at least one scene where she was totally naked and having sex, if I remember correctly," I informed him. "She was also in a little known flick early on called "Havoc" where she shows her tits several times, acts out a masturbation scene for some guy filming her and there's even a scene where she has her tits out and gives a guy a blowjob in the back seat of a convertible with the top down."

I think I saw Zach's prick start to tent his shorts when I told him that. Since those tidbits had him aroused, I thought I'd make something up, just to fuck with him.

"I also read somewhere that in real life she really loves to give head and because of that she insisted that the blowjob scene be in the movie."

Zach not having seen either of those two movies didn't surprise me. I was a cinephile before I met him, while, up to that point, he had only watched typical guy flicks. I'm proud to have expanded his education in that field.

"Do you think either of those are streaming?" he queried, reaching for the remote. He was able to find "Love and Other Drugs", so we switched and watched it that night. I had to ask him,

"So you have the hots for Anne Hathaway, but you've never Googled to see if she's been naked in any movies?"

"No. Is that a thing?"

I smacked him with a pillow. "Of course it is. Geez. I'm amazed you were able to find porn on your own," I teased. "You know, I could always bring home a long brunette wig from the salon and if I was naked on all fours on the bed and you were to fuck me from behind....."

"Ewww. Gross. Now you're being silly," Zach cut me off. "I'm just saying, I find her attractive in the same way you drool over Ryan Reynolds."

"Well, c'mon. Your talking Ryan Reynolds," I said laughingly. I then turned toward Zach, lifted his shirt over his head and kissed him passionately on the lips. I reached down and began stroking his cock through his shorts and whispered in his ear,

"I wonder what it would be like if Ryan Reynolds and Anne Hathaway had sex?"

Zach responded as I had hoped. He pulled my shirt over my head, pushed me down on the couch and began sucking my nipples. "Oh Ryan!" I yelled. I reached down and yanked at his shorts, getting them almost off. He got up and took them off completely as I sat back up. He then tugged at my panties. I lifted my hips and he had them off as well, tossing them across the room before spreading my legs apart and kneeling on the floor. I slumped down, offering my already wet pussy to him, which he graciously accepted.

"Anne, I'm gonna suck your pussy till your nose bleeds."

Zach, took my ankles with his hands and held them above his shoulders. He leaned down and began licking me. His tongue probing deep. His lips sucking on my clit. I put my hands on the back of his head and held him there, pressing his face hard against my pussy, before closing my eyes. I was savoring the sensations emanating there. I started playing with my nipples as I felt his tongue start to fuck me.

Zach let my ankles go and placed his hands under my ass, spreading my cheeks apart and lifting my crotch as his tongue sought out my ass. I screeched with pleasure. My fingers found my clit, rubbing furiously as he rimmed and probed my pucker hole. In seconds I was cumming, drenching his face. He moved his mouth up, lapping and sucking it all until I couldn't take it anymore. Groaning, I squeezed his head between my thighs as I arched my back and held his face hard against me. We stayed that way until I felt the throbbing in my pussy diminish.

I relaxed my legs and looked down at Zach's now smiling soaking wet face resting between my glistening thighs. I got off the couch and pulled Zach down to the floor with me. Making him lay on his back, I turned and straddled him, my pussy hovering over his face as I went down and took the base of his cock with my hand and guided it toward my lips.

I started slowly, just savoring the tip and licking up the pre-cum that was starting to ooze out. Wrapping my lips just around the rim, I was flicking the hole with my tongue, which always drives Zach crazy. I felt his hands go to my my hips, coaxing me to lower my pussy to his mouth. Not yet, I thought. I continued to tease him for awhile, imagining him trying to lift his face high enough to reach my pussy. Finally, as I plunged my mouth down around his pulsing shaft, I slid my knees back so his mouth could, once again, take me.

I began fondling his balls as my lips, acting like fingers, slid up and down his cock, slowly jerking him off. My tongue constantly swirling and licking the delicate underside of it, feeling that vein throbbing. His tongue was doing wonders to me as well. Parting my labia as it lapped wide and deep. Stopping only to lick my clit before returning to probing me.

I could feel Zach's balls tighten, drawing up, and I knew he was getting close. I eased up. I wanted it to take longer. I began rubbing my wet lips up and down the sides of him before leaning further to suck on his balls. When I did that, I felt Zach's wet finger find my ass, circling and pressing, wanting to push its way in. I sat up slightly, giving him easy access to do so and he rewarded me instantly, pressing his finger deep into me. I moaned passionately, then bent back down and taking his cock deep into my mouth, I started jerking him off with my hand while sucking hard.

Zach began finger fucking my ass while he nipped at and sucked on my clit.

(I know, from talking about sex with my girlfriends, that many either don't like or absolutely won't do 69. I, on the other hand, like it a lot. It makes me feel nasty, which is great, and it gives both partners easy access to the other's genitals and the ass.)

Luckily, because I had already came, I was able to concentrate on getting Zach off. I applied all my tricks. Pulling and twisting his balls. Squeezing my fingers hard around his cock and rapidly stroking. All while sucking like a Dyson vacuum and trying to press my tongue into his peehole. Zach, to his credit, lasted far longer than I thought he could. Then I felt it. The tension, as his entire body beneath me went rigid, his mouth leaving my pussy as his chest pressed against my abdomen when he arched his back, trying to shove himself down my throat and yelled, letting out huge bursts of cum as he exploded over and over from his cock and filled my mouth.

I had to keep swallowing to get it all down. I kept him in my mouth because he was still hard. He put his lips to my clit and sucked feverishly while continuing to fuck my ass. I lowered myself and pushed my pussy onto his face, rubbing my clit on his chin. Finally, I took my mouth off his cock, for fear I might bite him when I came. Then his tongue started penetrating me again I couldn't stop the wave of pleasure that flooded over me and for the second time that night I screamed loudly and came hard.

I stayed collapsed on top of him for awhile, till my breathing and pulse returned to normal. When it had, I rolled off, crawled around and laid down next to him, taking his hand in mine.

"For Halloween, if it's okay with you, I'm gonna find a princess and a Deadpool costume and then we can maybe try this again," I proclaimed.

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers