Pam & Zach Back at the Salon… Pt. 02

Story Info
Pam & Zach talk about what happened while Zach masturbates.
1.3k words
4.4
4.1k
8
0

Part 20 of the 42 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
111 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. The initial seven Pam & Zach stories are in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between the two of us progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but we did my best to make each episode stand alone.

Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

Future Pam & Zach escapades will follow. But rather than a series, they will be individual events, not necessarily in chronological order, that took place over the ensuing years of our relationship.

Back at the Salon, Part 2...

Pam:

We remained on the couch for about ten minutes, relishing in the shared satisfaction of what we had experienced.

We then dressed, swept up around my station and wiped away any DNA we had left on the leather couch.

Zach left the salon before I did. He was going to the bar to get something to eat and watch the game with his buds. I had to close out the register and ready the bank deposit. I also wanted to stop in and see my mom. I told him I'd see him at home later.

When I found my phone there was a text from Krysti:

"OMG Pam. I am so so sorry. I came back for my wallet. I left it in my station drawer when I paid the lunch guy."

I texted her back:

"It's OK. Really. No need to apologize. It's my fault."

Krysti:

"Can we meet and talk? Please. 🙏🏻"

Me:

"Are you nearby?"

Krysti:

"Yes. Right down the block. I was waiting to make sure you both left before coming back."

Me:

"Zach's gone. Come on back."

Krysti:

"Ok Thanks. Be there in 5."

I turned off all the lights except those over our stations, finished the deposit and waited.

Krysti came in and immediately ran over and hugged me, apologizing profusely,

"I'm so sorry Pam. So sorry. It was wrong of me to watch. I just sorta froze. Please don't fire me."

I broke the hug, held her at arms length, looked directly into her eyes and calmly told her, "It's okay. It really is. Listen to me. It was my fault. It's okay. Don't be silly."

Trying to lighten the mood I quipped, "Besides, technically, I should be the one let go. But I'm the owner so, no, but relax. Everything is cool."

(I should tell you Krysti just recently joined us, fresh out of Cosmetology School. She was only 25 but talented and this was her first real job.)

"Zach and I got carried away and caught up in the moment." (I wanted her to believe it was spontaneous and not something I had sorta planned.) "We let our emotions override our common sense."

Krysti calmed and even joked a bit when she said, "Whew! Thanks. I really love it here. And I really only saw you. Well maybe I did catch a little glimpse of a dick."

That had us both laughing.

"I did give you my approval when I nodded. To be honest, knowing you were watching made it so much more erotic for both of us."

Krysti reacted with shock.

"Zach knows I was watching!?"

"Zach just knows someone was watching. I'll never tell him it was you. It'll be our secret."

"I don't think I could ever look him in the face again if he knew it was me. But you're okay knowing I've seen you naked and having sex?"

"I was part of a women's cross country team. A lotta girls have seen me naked. As far as the sex thing, it's nothing we all haven't done, right? I'm not embarrassed."

Then jokingly I added, "How'd I look?"

"It was beautiful. You have a great body," Krysti replied.

With that, I kissed her cheek, gave her the wallet and sent her on her way.

"See you tomorrow. Don't lose any sleep, okay?"

"Okay, thanks again."

Driving home, after a quick visit with my mom, I couldn't help but think about just how much being seen in the act by Krysti really aroused me. So much so that I found my hand drifting into my panties and rubbing my pussy on several occasions. In my mind, the fact that it was accidental made it acceptable. I would never deliberately do it knowing someone was watching. At least that's what I thought at the time.

By the time Zach got home, I had showered, eaten a light meal and was laying on the sofa in T shirt and panties watching The Late Show.

"How was the game?"

"Oh, it was okay. Close in the beginning, but it turned into a blowout in the second half. How was your night?"

"It was good. Mom was glad I stopped. I've just been relaxing since dinner. I may have even dozed off for a few minutes."

"I'm gonna grab a shower. Wanna join me to wash off the sex or did you clean up already?"

"Already showered, but I'll come watch and I wouldn't object if you gave me a little show."

I followed him into the bathroom. Besides getting to watch him masturbate, it would afford me the opportunity to ask him how he felt about what took place earlier.

I watched Zach, through the partially open door, soap himself up, running his hands over his head and chest before sliding them down between his thighs and down his legs, until finally placing them on his cock and nipples. He was already hard, possibly from knowing I was watching, before he started the stroking show for my benefit. Or maybe he would have jerked off even if I wasn't present, thinking about being watched while we fucked.

"So Zach, I know I've been thinking about it, but I'm curious if you have. About us being watched that is."

"When I left the salon it was definitely on my mind. I was thinking how it seemed like you shifted into another gear when you found out someone was watching. It was like you got lost in yourself, like the time when you were masturbating while watching porn at my place. Remember? You even said then that you thought it might partially have been because you knew I was watching."

"Wow! You remember that? I kinda do, but that's impressive."

"It was so intense, how could I not remember? And when you went there again today, it flashed right into my mind, before I lost myself in the excitement."

Just talking about it now and watching Zach play with himself had me wet.

"I know I said I showered already, but damn, just thinking about today and watching you now has me bothered. I don't want to have sex, but if I join you, will you cum on my tits?"

Zach stopped the show and slid the door all the way open, ushering me in. I stripped and grabbed the handheld, rinsing my pussy off before sitting on the bench facing him.

"It's showtime," I chirped, squeezing a glob of body wash over his cock.

Zach leaned back against the wall, closed his eyes and got serious. His right hand sliding up and down along the length of his swollen member, only stopping a couple times to play with his balls and his ass. His left hand was busy alternating between rubbing and pinching his nibbles. I had to fight the urge to diddle myself.

"Now imagine it isn't just me watching. Maybe it's one or more of my friends too," I encouraged.

His reaction was immediate. His kneels buckled a bit as his pace increased. He bit his lip. His cock hand was almost a blur.

"Look at me and shoot it all over my tits."

Zach turned and faced me, looking deep into my eyes with an intensity I'd never seen before. His body tensed and his eyes closed as he screamed and shot rope after rope after rope of jizz onto my chest, the last one hitting me on the chin.

I waited until he opened his eyes so he could watch me wipe his cum from my chin and chest with my fingers and suck them into my mouth.

renyzanc
renyzanc
111 Followers