Pam & Zach Just Like in the Movies

Story Info
Pam reenacts a favorite movie scene with Zach.
1.6k words
4
2.7k
2
0

Part 25 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

The continuing adventures of Pam and Zach. I guess I'm obligated to state that all characters are 21 years of age or older. While embellished for literary purposes, events strikingly similar to these did actually occur.

Just Like in the Movies...

Pam and I watch porn. A lot. But every once in awhile, we just want to watch a non-XXXrated erotic movie. You know the kind. One with an actual plot and good cinematography. We've seen the likes of Basic Instinct, Body Heat, 9 1/2 Weeks, Romance, Lie With Me, Zandalee, etc. but one we hadn't watched was 1993's Body Of Evidence, starring Madonna, William DaFoe and Julianne Moore.

It was probably the weakest erotic movie of the bunch, but there was one scene that really peaked Pam's interest. It takes place as Madonna and her lawyer, played by William DaFoe, are leaving the courthouse. While standing in the back of a crowded elevator that's going down to the underground parking lot, Madonna reaches back, unzips DaFoe's fly and begins to masturbate him. He somewhat attempts to cover up by placing his briefcase in front of him. All the while, Madonna is busy stroking away while smiling and saying goodbye to each person as they depart on their desired floor.

I had forgotten all about that movie, but apparently Pam hadn't. Later that year, we were invited to a wedding of one of Pam's well-to-do triathlon club members. It was being held at the Pyramid Club, an exclusive venue located on the 52nd floor of a commercial building in downtown Philadelphia.

Dressed to the nines, we, Pam wearing a slinky low-cut black gown and I in my sharpest suit, were really enjoying ourselves. The variety of hors d'oeuvres and drinks available at the cocktail hour preceding the wedding was incredible. The ceremony, as well as the bride, was beautiful. Dinner was a 5 star rated four course meal. Music for the reception afterwards was provided by both a really good local cover band and an amazing DJ. If it sounds like I'm gushing, it's because I am. This was the most lavish event either of us had ever attended. I can only imagine how much this whole affair cost.

Towards the end of the evening, as we were slow dancing on a crowded floor, Pam moved her left hand to my chest and began unbuttoning my shirt. I looked down at her and she returned my look with a sinister grin as she slid her hand inside my shirt and began toying with my nipple. I was not wearing an undershirt. At first she was just gently rubbing across it with her index finger. Feeling it getting hard, she proceeded to tease it with both her thumb and finger, squeezing and pulling it. Pam then took her hand out, only long enough to wet her fingers with her mouth, before returning them back inside and continuing to arouse me. As my dick swelled up and got hard, I pressed it against her, drawing an enthusiastic verbal response.

"Like that, do you?" she whispered before kissing my neck.

"You know I do. I always do," I replied.

"Want me to stop?" she asked.

"Never," I responded.

"Good answer," was all she said, as she pressed her chest and her own hardened nipples against me.

Since the reception was winding down, the DJ continued to play two more slow songs, giving Pam ample time to have me on edge. By the time we had stopped dancing, my cock was as hard as it's ever been and I could feel a wet spot on my boxers as well. When the music finally stopped, Pam hurriedly led me by my hand, off the dance floor, to our table to get my jacket and her cloak and then to the elevators, just ahead of the departing crowd.

When the elevator doors opened, we moved to the back corner and faced forward as the space began to fill up. Pam positioned herself in front and a bit to the right of me and even before the doors had closed, she had pulled down my zipper and had her left hand inside my boxers and on my now throbbing hard on. Finally,the car was full and the doors closed and we began to descend. Never turning to look back at me or saying a thing, she slowly stroked me, spreading my pre-cum around the tip with her thumb as she leaned back against me. I looked down at her chest and could just get a peek of her own hard nipples as she continued to fondle me.

It takes a while for an elevator to travel 52 floors, giving Pam plenty of time to play with me, even at times, using her hand to cup under my balls and flicking her fingers on my taint. My teeth were clenched the entire time. When we reached the lobby, the doors opened and everyone began to depart. Except us.

Pam finally spoke, in a voice loud enough for others to hear, "Darn it Zach. I forgot my purse." When we were the only ones remaining, she moved away from in front of me, reached out and pushed the door close button. We both knew she hadn't brought a purse. When the doors were closed, she then pressed every available floor button so that the elevator would be stopping numerous times before arriving back at the 52nd floor. It being a Sunday night, it was highly likely that there was no one in any of the offices in the building.

As it started to ascend, Pam faced me, opened my shirt and placed her lips on my nipple and pulled my cock out of my pants. Licking and sucking on one then the other, she then began jerking me off.

"I'm not gonna make you cum. That's for later," she growled.

The elevator didn't have access to all 52 floors, but it did stop and open the doors at about 10 before reaching the 52nd. And every time it did, Pam never flinched. Never stopped what she was doing to me. I, however, was terrified someone would be waiting to get on. But, fortunately, there was no one.

Watching the floor numbers above the doors, I finally tapped her on the shoulder, saying, "We're at the 50th floor Pam. Pam?"

"Dammit! Already?" she joked, then turned around and took the same position in front of me as she had on our initial trip down, her hand still on my cock, she put it back inside my pants.

The doors opened and a new crowd entered, soon filling the car again. I'm sure I heard someone comment about how long that last trip took. Pam cheekily initiated conversations with the others, remarking about how nice the evening had been and how great the newlyweds were, never letting go of my cock. I just had my eyes closed and was thinking how erotic this evening had become. Then we were headed down once more. Pam never stopped teasing my dick and by the time we reached the lobby again, my boxers were soaked with my pre-cum. Just as the doors opened, Pam removed her hand and I quickly zipped back up and buttoned my shirt.

It was a beautiful night in the city, but as we made our way to the parking garage, Pam was dawdling, consciously walking slower that normal.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Everything's great," she answered. " I'm just enjoying the night."

With that, I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. When we got to the dimly lit garage, Pam took my hand and led us to the back of the car and got between myself and the wall.

"Let me have your jacket," she said.

I took it off and handed it to her. She folded it in half, laid it on the ground between us and knelt down on it. As she began undoing my belt, she said,

"Now unbutton your shirt and drop it down off your shoulders."

I did as instructed and watched as Pam pulled my pants and boxers down to the ground, making me almost naked. I quickly looked around, fearing someone would see us, but we were alone in that section of the parkade. Taking my cock in her mouth, her head now bobbing back and forth, she reached up and began playing with my nipples. I placed my hands on the trunk to keep from collapsing as Pam repeatedly deep-throated me and pulled and twisted my nipples. At first, conscious of every sound, I soon just closed my eyes and let my mind go blank. It wasn't long before I was on the brink. And Pam knew it.

"You wanna cum in my mouth?" she teased, knowing full well I did.

"Please," was all I could utter.

Pam took her hands off my nipples, placing one at the base of my cock and the other under my balls. Wrapping her lips around the crown of my cock and sucking, she began jerking me off with one hand while squeezing my balls with the other. Ultimately, when she pressed her tongue against my peehole, I exploded. She slid her lips down further, still sucking out every drop of jizz I had inside me while working my balls to get it all out.

I looked down at her and caught her looking back at me, with my cock still in her mouth. She continued sliding her mouth back and forth on my cock until I eventually went soft, finally removing them, making a distinct plopping noise. Pam pulled my pants and shorts back up, both zipping my fly and buckling my belt before getting up off her knees. I pulled my shirt back up and fastened the buttons, then pulled her close, wrapping my arms around her and kissing the top of her head.

"Thanks for letting me do all that," she remarked.

"Anytime. Thank you," was all I could reply.

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers