Pam & Zach Learn about Milking…

Story Info
Pam shows Zach she’s learned how to milk his prostate.
2.7k words
4.46
14.6k
13

Part 26 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

Milking a Prostate...

I'm sure I've told you this before, but I really love giving Zach head. I know a lot of women out there are probably going, "I like it, but Love It? I don't think so. Ewwww." But I really do.

Maybe it's the feeling of control I have over him while doing it, knowing that whether he orgasms or not and when that may be is completely up to me. Oh sure, if I leave him hanging high and dry, he can always take matters into his own hands. And I've done that too, but still, it was my doing.

One Monday, while I was off and he was at work, I opened the laptop to search for possible new techniques or tricks that I could add to my oral repertoire. It was then that I came upon prostate milking.

Reading articles about it on the internet and watching videos on porn sites, I knew I had found my next area of sexual exploration. While it can be accomplished using just your fingers, I also started researching toys to use as well. After all, I wanted Zach to have the ultimate experience that I could give him.

I found one that I liked and ordered it from that retailer named after a river in Brazil. It had a cock and balls ring that went around his entire package as well as a vibrating part that pushed against his peritoneum and a vibrating anal insert that curved up to massage his prostate. All of which I could control with a remote.

Since I was going to proceed this with an all day buildup, I also ordered a male stripper Hose Thong. I'm sure you've seen them in those magical movies about Mike starring Channing Tatum. If not, please search engine it.

In order to keep the items a surprise, I had them shipped to the salon. I then texted Zach to let him know to keep Saturday night free, because I had something already planned.

Me: Hey Babe. How's it going today?

Zach: Pretty good, no problems so far. How's your day?

Me: Good too. You don't have any plans for Saturday night do you?

Zach: Why's that?

Me: Oh, I had a little something special in mind. 🍆🍑 😘😘

Zach: Well, damnit. Matt asked if we wanted to meet him and Barb at Wild Wings for dinner and to catch part of the game. I told him yeah, but I'd have to check with you.

Me: That's fine. What I have in mind we can do afterwards.

Zach: Are you sure? I can always blow him off.

Me: No, it'll be fun. Besides if anyone is getting blown off it'll be you.

💨😘

I was at first a little disappointed, but then realized I could turn it into something even more fun.

When the packages arrived at the salon on Thursday, Krysti and I were the only ones there, as it was close to closing.

"What are those?" Krysti asked.

"I'm planning a surprise night for Zach and I didn't want these going to the house."

"Ummm, now I am curious. What's inside?"

I opened the first box and showed her the toy.

"My, my. That looks like fun. What's in the other package?"

Opening the second package, I took out the thong and held it up for her to see.

"So is that part of the surprise?" she asked, looking puzzled.

"It sure is. Have you ever heard the term prostate milking?"

"Oh, sure. Are you going to do it to Zach?"

"Yep. Saturday night."

"Ohhhhh, I'd paid to see that," Krysti remarked.

That statement got my mind to thinking. Maybe I'd film it for her to watch. Or.....Maybe I'd set the phone up to FaceTime it live. All unbeknownst to Zach of course. Hmmmm.

"What part does the thong play?"

"The hose thong is part of my plan to tease him for a couple hours before I get down to it. Although he made plans for us to get dinner with a coworker and his wife for earlier, I'm gonna make sure he's hard for as long as possible before I get him in the bedroom."

Later that night, while Zach was in the living room reading, I went into the bedroom and took another look at the thong. For what I had in mind I'd have to alter it a bit. I wanted to be able to get access to his butthole while keeping the sleeve on his dick. I'd have to cut the thong strap, where it attaches to the waistband, and install a snap closure. Easy peasy. I'd do it at mom's tomorrow after work.

When I got home Saturday, after work, before dressing to go to dinner, I invited Zach into the shower with me.

"So what's the special thing you had in mind for tonight? I know what eggplant and peach emojis usually mean," Zach offered with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, you'll see," I replied while rubbing my soapy hands over his cock and balls.

I moved back to sit on the bench, still holding his cock and pulling him with me. As I slid my one hand up and down his shaft, my other hand went under his balls and I slipped a wet soapy finger easily into his ass.

Zach, moaning, closed his eyes and placed his hands on the shower wall over my head.

"Don't go getting too comfortable. Nothing's gonna really happen till later. This is just to keep you thinking about it."

I let my hands and finger play there for a minute or so before standing up and finishing my shower. I stepped out and let him finish washing while I dried my hair.

I put on panties, a camisole, a sundress and sandals. Zach had on a button shirt, boxers, shorts and running shoes. Then we were out the door headed to dinner.

Wild Wings was loud and busy that night, as usual, but we managed to find a table in a corner away from the bar and most of the TVs, but still being able to watch the second half of the game.

I knew Matt and I had met Barb just one time before. They're a nice couple and fun to be around. Zach and I sat on the bench with our backs to the wall, while Matt and Barb sat on opposite sides, so they could turn and see the game.

After ordering, we were watching for a bit before I leaned over and whispered in Zach's ear,

"Okay, this all has to do with our special night."

Zach had a puzzled look on his face.

I reached into my purse and retrieved the thong, balling it up in my hand.

"I want you to go to the restroom, lose the boxers and put this on," I quietly requested.

Now a year ago, Zach may have hemmed and hawed and hesitated. But the new Zach, without looking, took the thong from my hand and excused himself and headed to the restroom.

When he returned, he sat down, and even while engaging with Matt, clandestinely took his folded boxers out of his back pocket and handed them to me. I quickly put them in my purse.

While the three of them were intently fixated on the TV, I again leaned over, knowing we were concealed by the tablecloth, and told Zach,

"Open up your shorts. I wanna see it."

Never moving his eyes from the screen, Zach leaned back and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. I looked down to see the hose pocket filled with his beautiful erection. I let my fingers run up and down the sides of it.

Zach started to zip back up, so I pulled his hand away.

"Leave it like this for awhile," I commanded.

"Seriously?" he asked.

I needed not reply as he could see in my eyes that I was.

Zach just gulped, took a drink and returned his attention to the TV.

I made him stay that way through dinner, allowing myself to periodically reach over and touch him. Never trying to do anything other than wanting to keep his arousal level at 7/10.

Once the game was over, Zach zipped up, we paid our tab and said goodnight to Matt and Barb.

"That was pretty daring," Zach remarked as we drove home.

"I have to work with Matt everyday. If he or Barb had seen..."

"But they didn't, and I'm so proud of you for cooperating," I interrupted.

"Admit it, it turned you on too. My God, you stayed hard almost the whole time."

"How could I not, what with every time I started to relax your fingers were back, teasing me," Zach added, with a smile on his face.

"You loved it," I replied as I leaned over and rubbed him through his pants.

When we got home, I asked Zach if he needed to use the bathroom, telling him, that once we started, I didn't want any interruptions. He said he probably should.

I then instructed him, that when he was done, to take off everything but the thong and stand in front of our blowjob chair.

While he was doing that, I went into the bedroom. I had decided to record what we were about to do, not sure if I'd let Krysti see it or not, so I set up my phone in a discreet location. I removed my sundress and sandals, grabbed a necktie, our vibrating nipple clamps and some lube.

Zach and his huge erection were waiting as instructed.

"I thought you'd be naked," Zach remarked.

"Not tonight Babe. Tonight is all about you."

I placed my things on the floor next to the chair and then tied Zach's hands behind his back with the necktie.

Sitting in the chair, Zach's cock was directly at mouth level. In my mind I know he's thinking blowjob.

"Kneel down."

Zach lowered himself to his knees.

As I bent forward to kiss him, my fingers found his already hard nipples and began playing. I plunged my tongue into his mouth as I flicked, pulled and twisted.

Breaking the kiss, I bent down and started licking and sucking each nipple, even occasionally biting them softly with my teeth. I know what that does to him. It drives him crazy and he wants something, anything, to touch his cock. I looked down and saw it bobbing, all covered in the mesh sock, dying to be touched.

I picked up the vibrating clamps and attached them, placing the controller under the waistband to keep it out of the way. Once in place, I turned them on to low. The initial shock made Zach flinch, causing him to take a deep breath before relaxing.

"They feel great," he offered.

"Good," I replied. "Speed okay?"

"Turn them up another notch," he answered.

"Okay, nice," I thought to myself. I complied.

"Now stand up," I added as I helped him to his feet.

With the emojis I sent being eggplant and peach, I knew he'd be expecting ass play, so he wasn't surprised when I unsnapped the thong and pulled it free from between his cheeks, letting it dangle down.

I lubed up my middle finger, lifted up his balls, and I slid it over his taint and onto his asshole.

Zach took a deep breath.

I pushed it easily passed his sphincter, the earlier shower play doing its job, and deep into his ass. Having had two fingers and other bigger objects up there, I knew he'd be expecting more, but when I curled my finger and found his prostate, he emitted a low guttural moan.

"Feels good does it?"

Zach replied with a nod of his head and another moan.

I began by pressing my finger against it, softly at first, then I started to rub it across and around.

Zach's body was quivering.

"This is just the warmup. Tonight I'm gonna milk you dry."

"You'd...do...that... for me?" Zach replied, his voice shaking

"I'd do anything for you Babe."

When I saw the first few drops of fluid leak from the tip of his cock, wetting the mesh sleeve, I stopped and removed my finger.

"Now we're going into the bedroom so I can finish you off," I told him.

"Could you tie me up?"

"Oh, I'd love that. You wait here until I get things ready."

With that I stood and walked to the bedroom, glancing back to see Zach trying to steady himself, his nipples like diamonds, his cock fully erect and bobbing with anticipation.

I got out my special toy and our restraints and attached them to the bed. As I turned on the phone to record, I let him know I was ready.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I had Zach stand in front of me while I untied his hands and removed his thong. The top of the sock part was soaked. I looked right into his eyes and put it in my mouth and sucked it.

"Hmmmmm. That's tasty," I commented.

"Should I leave the nipple clamps on?"

Zach shook his head no, so as I gently removed them, I sucked on each nipple.

Zach laid down and I placed a pillow under his ass to lift it and give me better access. I cuffed the four restraints and tied them off tight, making him immobile.

I took the toy and stretched out the ring and placed it over and around his swollen cock and balls. I lubed the vibrating end piece and placed it up against his asshole.

"Take a deep breath honey," I instructed. "This is a bit bigger, but you've handled my dildo before. You'll be fine."

As Zach breathed in, I pushed the end pass his resistance and deep inside him.

"Oh, God," Zach moaned in delight.

When I pressed the remote button and set it to low, Zach attempted to close his legs, reacting to the vibrations.

I pushed it up and forward towards his cock until I felt it touch his prostate.

I watched his cock pulse and move. Fluid didn't come right away, but it didn't take long. As the first drops appeared, I took my finger and rubbed them around and over the head of his cock. They were oh so slippery.

I turned the remote off, giving Zach a chance to catch his breath.

Turning it back on, I upped the vibrations a notch. I took my two fingers and began to gently slide them back and forth along the sides of his cock. The slight spurting increased, giving me more fluid to rub along his length.

I turned it off again.

Zach was panting, wanting me to continue, wanting that orgasmic release. It's wasn't gonna happen.

"You're not going to shoot a big load of cum tonight," I whispered to him.

"I'm gonna continue to play like this until you're empty, even if it takes all night."

Zach moaned in frustration.

I turned it back on at its lowest speed. I wanted this to take a long long time.

More fluid leaked out and I stopped it. I paused for a couple minutes, then began again. Zach thrashed each time I stopped.

This went on for almost an hour. His crotch was soaked, his cock all slippery and shiny. My panties were drenched. I removed them and held them under his nose, letting him know how turned on this was making me. I pushed them into his mouth so he could taste me.

We continued. Remote on. Remote off. Over and over. When there was no more fluid to get, I turned off the vibrations. I took off my camisole and laid down between his legs. I began to lick up and suck off all that was puddled. When done, I slid up his body, took my panties out of his mouth, kissed him and rested on top of him.

"You did so good Babe," I cooed. "Thanks."

Zach, his mouth dry, could barely utter,

"My pleasure, literally."

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers