Pam & Zach Join Krysti for a Movie

Story Info
Our 3 players raunch up a ROM-Com…
1.3k words
4.47
3.5k
3

Part 24 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

Raunching up a Rom-Com...

It was a Thursday afternoon when I got a text from Pam.

Pam: Are you busy?

Me: Not at the moment. What's up?

Pam: Can I call you?

Me: Sure. Everything ok?

Pam: Yeah

My phone rang ten seconds later.

"What's up?" I asked, with a sense of concern obvious in my voice.

"Didn't mean to alarm you. All's good. Just wanted to ask you something."

"What's that?"

"Would you be able to join Krysti and me after work for dinner and a movie? There's this flick she wanted to see and tonight's the last night it's playing."

"I guess. What's the movie?"

"It's (Some Rom-Com I've long forgotten the title of). I know it's not your favorite genre, but I think you'll have fun. Besides, Krysti hasn't seen you in a while."

It was true. It had been awhile. Of course she'd seen Pam at work everyday. But she had recently enrolled in an evening advanced cosmetology course, so I hadn't seen her in well over a month or more.

"Sure. I'll join you. Where are we eating?"

"Great! Meet us at Panera, you know, the one next to the mall with the AMC theatre. Around 6:00PM?"

"I'll be there. Love you."

"Love you too."

When I got to Panera, they were both standing outside waiting. We walked in, ordered, and while I waited by the counter for our number to be called, Pam and Krysti got the drinks then sought out a table.

As I approached the table with our tray, I could see the both of them giggling in hysterics.

"What's so funny?" I inquired.

"Oh, just silly girl talk," Krysti answered.

I saw her glance over to Pam as she pursed her lips around the straw in her drink. Pam met her eyes, then laughed a bit, then smiled at me as she reached for her sandwich.

Shaking my head, I sat down. The rest of the meal was normal, with small talk amongst the three of us between bites. The movie started at 7:15PM, so we hurriedly finished up eating.

Pam had bought tickets online, so we quickly found the correct screen and took our seats in the back row. Pam was on my left and Krysti was on her left. The theater itself, being a Thursday night and at the end of the film's run, was almost empty. It was just us and two or three other couples, all who were in front of us.

About halfway through the coming attractions, Krysti excused herself to go to the restroom. When she returned, just as the movie started, without a word being said, Pam moved over one seat so that Krysti could sit between us.

As my mind was calculating, thinking back to the actions of the two of them at dinner, and before it could finish its deductions, Krysti, staring directly at the screen and not uttering a word, handed me her balled up panties.

I leaned back to get Pam's attention. She leaned back, looked at me, smiled, nodded and blew me a kiss. Krysti's head still hadn't moved. Being the pervert that I am, I sniffed them before putting her panties in my pocket. I saw that Krysti, dressed in a loose black off-one-shoulder top and white capris, had already unbuttoned and unzipped her capris and opened the fly portion giving me a view almost to her pussy.

Acknowledging the obvious invite, I turned in my seat and slipped my hand down her pants. She immediately responded by lifting her hips and pulling them down further until the top hem rested on her thighs, giving me complete access. As I was doing this, I saw Pam slide her hand under Krysti's top and begin to fondle her breast.

I began by sliding my finger between her slippery folds, surprised by how wet she was already. Krysti attempted to push her thighs apart, but was restricted by the waist band of her pants on her thighs.

I watched as Pam's hand moved from one breast to the other, squeezing and rubbing. I imagined her thumb rubbing up against each nipple as she did so.

Then Krysti leaned forward and, in a move I hadn't seen since Jennifer Beals did it in Flashdance, reached back, unclasped her bra and removed it without taking off her top. She placed it in her purse on the floor then pushed the button and lowered her seat into a reclined position.

Pam and I both looked at each other, raised our eyebrows and smiled.

I heard Pam whisper, "Krysti, honey, would you like to be naked?"

I saw Krysti bite her lower lip, pause and then shake her head no, eyes still glued to the screen.

"That's fine. Do you want us to continue?"

There was no pause as she nodded yes.

Pam turned and whispered to me, "Take your time," causing Krysti's eyes to open wide as she clutched both armrests.

My fingers moved gently, first, slipping between her lips from top to bottom, then separating them as my thumb found its way inside her. I played with her this way for quite awhile before replacing my thumb with those two fingers. My thumb then began rubbing her clit.

I could see that Pam now had both hands under Krysti's top and on her nipples, as they were protruding hard against the fabric of her top. Pam was also leaning in and kissing Krysti's neck and tonguing her ear. I couldn't believe Krysti still had her eyes open!

As the movie reached the cliched part where the couple in question break up, Krysti finally spoke.

"Do it please. Make me cum."

I looked at Pam and saw her lift Krysti's top as she began to suck on one tit while pulling on the nipple of the other. I began to rapidly rub her clit with my thumb while fucking her with my fingers.

Krysti's eyes finally closed and as her breathing became labored, she placed one hand over her mouth, attempting to quiet her response. Her body stiffened as she pressed her hips up to cause more pressure on her clit. I returned in kind, pressing harder and rubbing faster. I wanted to slide a finger towards her ass, but her pants keeping her thighs closed prevented me.

Suddenly, her thighs clenched tighter, holding my fingers in place as her back arched and the orgasm flushed through her.

Pam sat back up, placing Krysti's top down to cover her. I froze my hand until I felt her thighs release, allowing me to withdraw my fingers. I sucked her juices off of them, then helped her pull her pants back up before zipping them up for her.

After a minute, Krysti placed her seat upright, looked at each of us and said, "Thank you both."

Pam got up and went to get a bottle of water. Before she returned, Krysti confessed to me that this had been one of several scenarios on her bucket list and that, obviously, she and Pam had planned this all before they left work. She also said that she wished she had worn looser pants and regretted that I couldn't reach her ass.

Krysti downed almost the whole bottle of water as we sat back and watched the end of the flick.

As we were leaving the theater, we were all talking about how much fun the evening had turned out to be when Krysti turned to us and said,

"The next time we all go to the movies, maybe Zach would like to sit in the middle?"

The positive response of my dick was immediate.

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers