Pam & Zach... Krystal Gets Her Wish

Story Info
Zach puts on a show just for Krystal...
1.9k words
4.15
1.5k
00

Part 44 of the 44 part series

Updated 05/03/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continuing adventures of Pam and Zach. I guess I'm obligated to state that all characters are 21 years of age or older. While embellished for literary purposes, events strikingly similar to these did actually occur.

Krystal Gets Her Wish...

It was a Sunday. Pam was out for a training bike ride with her triathlon club. I was puttering around in the garage, trying to escape the boredom that I felt creeping over me. Then I remembered that, earlier in the week. Pam had asked me if I wouldn't mind stopping by Krystal's apartment, whenever I had some free time, and replace the ceiling fan in her bedroom. It seems the old one had given up the ghost. With nothing better to do, I loaded my tool bag into the Audi and grabbed my keys and a bottle of water and headed over there.

Upon arriving at Krystal's, I surmised that she was out since her car was not in the driveway. I located her "hidden" spare key and let myself in. I found the box with the new ceiling fan on the dining table. I opened it up on the living room floor and began assembling. While deeply engrossed in the instructions, I heard what appeared to be a splash followed by "Fuck". I got up and walked to the bathroom, slowly opened the door and found Krystal soaking in the tub. Having her ear buds in, she hadn't heard me arrive and up to this point, she wasn't aware that I was even there since the placement of the tub had her facing away from the door. On the floor next to the tub lay a vibrator, which I guessed was the cause of her uttering "Fuck" as she apparently had accidentally dropped it and couldn't retrieve it without getting out of the water.

I silently stood there, gazing at her gorgeous naked body. She seemed to have her eyes closed and was lost in, what I assumed to be, music playing on her phone. I watched as she repeatedly ran her hands sensuously over her breasts, tweaking her nipples as she crossed and squeezed her thighs together. I found myself rubbing the palm of my hand over the bulge that was growing in my pants. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help myself. I was trying to find a way to let her know I was there without scaring her when she turned her head slightly and said,

"I know you're there Zach. Come around to the side so I can see you."

My mouth dropped, but I moved alongside the tub and just as I started to apologize, Krystal interrupted me.

"Now Zach. Don't say a thing. It's quite alright. If roles were reversed, I would have done the same thing. Now be a big help and hand me the vibrator, will you?"

I reached down, picked it up and handing it to her asked, "How did you know I was here?"

"I was adjusting one of my ear buds and I heard someone. I knew it couldn't be Pam so I just hoped it was you and not a serial killer," she replied with a laugh.

"I just came over to replace your ceiling fan and when I didn't see your car I assumed you were out."

"Oh, I took my car in for service after work yesterday and they gave me a lift home. It won't be done until tomorrow afternoon."

"Well, again, sorry to disturb you. I'll let you get back to your music and your....ah...you know," I stammered.

"Don't go! Please. Knowing you're watching only makes it hotter. And I'm not listening to music. Here, let me disconnect the Bluetooth."

When it turned off, I suddenly heard emanating from her phone a continual stream of erotic moans and gasps and grunts and squishes over a background of sensual music.

"It's two hours of sounds to get off by," she said softly, turning on the vibrator and placing it between her thighs. "Stay. Please. I know you want to. I can see it in your pants."

Since my erection had not subsided, it would have been difficult to tell her she was wrong.

"Actually, I'd love it if you got naked and let me watch you at the same time. I know deep down you want to, don't you? Be honest," she chided.

She was so right, I really did want to. But, my mind kept thinking,'What if Pam...'

"Pam would say do it," she interjected, derailing my train of thought. I knew she was right. Pam would not mind at all. In fact, she'd probably encourage it.

"Okay," I replied and started to get undressed. I may have sounded reluctant, but I was throughly excited.

"I'm not buying your shy boy routine one bit," Krystal smirked. "I've dropped enough hints in the past about how much I've wanted to see you jerk off for me."

Pulling down my underwear, now completely naked, I protested, "You've seen me masturbate many times."

"That was always when we were all together. The three of us. I've wanted to see you do it just for me. Watch you play with yourself with your eyes just looking at me. Watch you cum as you stare just at me," she confided.

Nothing more needed to be said. I could see the lust in her eyes. Realizing now, just how much she wanted this, I was ashamed to admit that, I too, wanted to do this.

"Mirror me," she instructed, placing both her hands on her breasts, her hardened nipples between her fingers, as she began flicking, pinching and pulling them.

I stepped closer to the tub so that my leg was pressing against it. I kept my eyes locked on hers. My cock, now fully erect, got harder and swelled as I played with my nipples. I was standing close enough that she could easily bend forward and lick my cock, but I knew that wouldn't happen. The erotic sounds from her phone swirled and filled the room. The thumping bass line of the music seem to synch with the throbbing coming from my crotch. Both she and Pam know how aroused I get from nipple play and Krystal was taking advantage of that. I started to move my one hand toward my prick.

"Not yet Zach," Krystal sighed.

My fingers returned to my nipple. I felt my knees starting to shake. My cock was twitching and bouncing, begging to be touched. I watched as she bit her upper lip and could see her struggling to not close her eyes. Another minute passed. Krystal squirted a bit of body wash on my prick.

"That'll make it nice and slippery. Do it Zach. Play with your cock. But do it slow," came the command.

As I started, I watched Krystal's knees spread apart and she placed one leg over the side of the tub so it was touching my leg. I felt the water run down my calf. I started stroking as she spread her pussy lips open and inserted two fingers. When my other hand cradled my balls, I watched her take the vibrator and press it gently against her clit. My eye's returned to hers. I spread my feet to steady myself. At the top of each stroke, I swirled the pre-cum with my thumb, rubbing it around the tip. I was pulling and squeezing my balls. Not breaking my gaze, I could see her finger-fucking herself. I could see her clit getting swollen and red. I began stroking faster. I couldn't help myself.

"Slow down Zach. Just a little longer, please," I heard her mutter.

I complied. It was difficult, but I closed my eyes for just a second, took a deep breath and composed myself, before returning to gaze into her eyes. Out of the corner of my eye I could see myself stroking in the vanity mirror. I hadn't realized that my chest was heaving and sweat was forming on both it and my forehead. I wanted to cum so bad.

"Stop Zach! Take your hands off," she directed.

I immediately let my hands fall to my sides, as I took in another deep breath. My eyes still fixed on hers.

"You're doing soooo good Zach," Krystal said smiling. "Now play with your nipples again."

I did as told. I wet my thumbs and forefingers in my mouth and returned to rubbing, pinching and pulling on my nipples. I watched as Krystal's eyes went from lustful to playful and sparkling. She, too, was again toying with her nips. I so wanted to suck on them. My cock was throbbing and again needed to be touched. I felt my knees starting to buckle as my body writhed.

Sensing my desires, Krystal sat up and leaned in close to my cock and repeatedly blew her breath on it. She grinned broadly as it twitched and bounced.

"I'm betting you wish I'd suck on it, right?" she teased.

"Absolutely," was all I could muster.

"Not today. Today is all about you jerking off. Go ahead Zach. Edge yourself first. Then jerk off just for me."

I immediately returned to stroking my cock. My technique for edging is to lightly encircle just my fingers around my shaft and move them slowly up and down, squeezing around the crown and rubbing my thumb over just the tip. My other hand alternates between teasing my nipple and playing with my balls. I build up to when I feel my muscles start to tense and my balls contract, then I ease off, slow down and let the urge to cum dissipate. I can usually do this for several cycles, but that would not be the case today. After the second time through, when I saw Krystal's fingers slip back inside her pussy, I knew I wouldn't last.

"Please Krystal," I pleaded.

"Go ahead Zach. Do it. Cum just for me," she encouraged.

My right hand went into hyperdrive as my left hand returned to my nipple. I closed my eyes. I felt it start in my legs and come rushing up. I couldn't stop it now if I wanted to.

"Open your eyes and look at me," Krystal pleaded.

I hadn't realized I had shut them. I watched as her fingers moved in and out of her puss. She was rubbing the vibrator hard against her nipple. Her mouth was smiling, she was licking her lips, encouraging me. I fought the urge to close my eyes and throw my head back. I stared straight into her eyes as I growled and shot stream after stream of cum all over her cheek, her neck and her chest. As the first bit of cum hit her face she wiped it with her finger and sucked it dry, never taking her eyes off me. She was grinning the whole time.

"Get it all out," she encouraged.

I continued stroking as the remaining cum oozed from my cock and ran over my hand and down my leg. When I knew I was done, I sunk to my knees and held on to the side of the tub. Krystal removed her leg from the edge of the tub and came to her knees. Her face just inches from mine. She wiped up more of the cum from her chest and placed in on my lips. Then she kissed me passionately, sliding her tongue into my mouth.

"Thank you Zach. That was all I had hoped it would be."

Breathing hard, I responded, "I feel bad. You didn't get to cum."

"Oh, silly boy. I came once before you got here. You caught me going for a second time," she laughed. "Now add some hot water and join me so we can wash off."