Pam & Zach Watch Porn

Story Info
Toys and porn always go together…Pam & the Fleshlight.
2.1k words
4.6
13.7k
12
0

Part 43 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
112 Followers

All of my stories are true. You can believe that or not. The initial seven Pam & Zach stories are in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between Pam and myself progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but I did my best to make each episode stand alone. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually happened.

If you enjoyed the 7 part series, stay tuned, as future Pam and Zach escapades will follow. But rather than a series, they will be individual events, not necessarily in chronological order, that happened over the ensuing years of our relationship.

Please keep your eyes on the screen...

A few days after the salon visit, and remembering her promise to let me see her get herself off, I have the following text exchange with Pam.

Me: U Up? 😊

Pam: Dude, it's like 8:00pm. Of course I'm up.

Me: Wanna come over and watch some porn?

Pam: 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Me: And bring your toys

Pam: 🍆 🍑 😍

Me: One other thing

Pam: What's that?

Me: You can't come in unless your naked

Pam: 👍🏻👍🏻

Just as I'm finishing laying out the sleeping bags on the floor in front of the couch, tuning to Pornhub on my smart TV and grabbing a couple bottles of water, I hear a knock at my door. Usually knowing Pam would be coming over I'd have left it unlocked, but tonight I wanted to make sure she was naked before letting her in, so I locked the storm door.

I open the main door, and on the other side of the glass storm door, stands Pam, paper bag in hand wearing her long puffy coat.

"That's not naked," I state.

"This is naked," as I wave my hand from my chest to my knees.

Pam puts down the bag and unbuttons her coat and holds in wide open.

"But I am naked," she replies.

Indeed she is, but that's not what I had in mind.

"Nope. Not completely naked. I'm gonna need you to remove that coat before I can let you in."

Pam pauses, then closes her coat and turns around to make sure no one is out and about the neighborhood.

"Alright wise guy. I'll lose the coat but only if you turn off the porch light."

With that, I reach over and throw the switch turning the light off.

Pam glances back over her shoulder again. Looking now at me, she pulls her arms out and lets the coat fall to the ground.

As it's dropping, I flick the light back on and unlock the door, grinning wildly.

Pam, to my surprise, does not flinch. She poses for a moment, both hands on her hips, sticks out her tongue at me, reaches down, picks up the bag and enters, leaving her coat behind for me to retrieve.

"Smart ass," she quips as she smacks my bare ass going by.

Pam sat down on the sleeping bags and leaned back against the couch. She opened her paper bag and took out her vibrator and dildo.

"Okay mister. I've shown you mine. Now show me yours."

I hesitate.

"You didn't think this was going to be a solo act did you?," Pam queries.

"Well, I remember you saying that I would get the chance to watch you make yourself cum."

"And I remember that while I was watching you, I was diddling myself pretty good, so if you want to see me cum using my toys, you're gonna have to get out your toys and share the experience. Fair is fair," she responds.

I get up, go into the bedroom and bring out my cock ring, lube and Fleshlight.

Standing in front of her, Pam takes the Fleshlight from me and carefully examines it. Turning it around, feeling it's heft, taking off the cap and the bottom cover and then sticking her finger in and out of it.

"I likey, this will be fun. And I love that it's clear so I can see your cock inside it when I fuck you with it," she says before handing it back to me.

"What kind of porn are you in the mood for?," I ask.

"Well, knowing we've talked about this, tonight, why don't we try to find some well shot straight boy-girl stuff? We can get all kinds of kinky some other night."

That last part made my cock come to full attention, and this was definitely not unnoticed by Pam, as I saw her eyes light up.

"Definitely," was all I could come up with in response.

Sitting down on her right, I grab the remote for the TV and tune to a channel I've watched in the past, Sexart. It's videos feature beautiful natural bodies, usually one on one, both straight and gay, with great cinematography.

I find one I've watched before and start it.

Watching the screen, Pam turns her vibrator on, places it onto her labia and tells me, "You use the cock ring and lube while you watch me, but don't cum. I want to use that Fleshlight on you later."

I move my body to the side so I can watch both the TV and Pam. I stretch the cock ring and place it around myself, sliding it down so the vibrating part is resting on my balls. I pick up it's remote and turn it on till it gets to setting #5 of the possible 10. It immediately makes my cock twitch. I start stroking.

Pam is thoroughly engrossed in the video. In it, the woman is on the floor between the man's legs as he is sprawled out, one leg on the couch, the other leg with his foot on the floor. She is fondling his balls while licking and sucking his cock.

Pam is working the vibrator along her lips and into and out of her pussy with one hand while her other is teasing her nipples. She pauses periodically and places it directly on her clit, holding for a few seconds before returning it to her pussy. Her nipples are long and hard. She pulls on them.

On the screen the man's face is now buried between the woman's thighs, licking and flicking her clit before lapping at her vagina. In a bit, he inserts two fingers and begins to fuck her with them, his mouth now sucking on her clit. Pam is now rubbing the vibrator on her clit while her other hand mimics the man's fingers.

Pam reaches over and picks up her dildo, sticking in her mouth to wet it. Sucking on it before inserting it into her pussy. Her eyes still fixed on the screen. I'm as hard as I've ever been. I turn the cock ring up to #10 and squirt more lube on my cock and continue stroking.

On the screen, the man has the woman's legs up on his shoulders as he fucks her hard, holding her arms over her head.

Pam is fucking herself with the dildo in rhythm to the action on the TV. The vibrator pressed hard against her clit. Her eyes are barely open, her chest rapidly rising and falling, trying to get enough breath, her hand slamming that fake cock deep into her.

I have to stop otherwise I'll cum. I lean back, shut off the vibrations and watch her. My cock throbbing, my balls tingling.

With a volcanic scream, her back arches, her toes point straight out, her head falls back and her entire body shakes as she cums hard, really hard, still holding the vibrator on her clit and the dildo jammed fully inside her.

She moans and twitches several times before taking the vibrator off her clit and collapsing back to the floor, the dildo still inside her. I just stare in awe.

She reaches over and grabs the water bottle, taking a huge swig while wiping the sweat from her forehead with her arm. Her breathing settles slowly. She slides the dildo out of her pussy and takes another drink.

Turning her head to me, she says, "I've never... cum that hard. I'm not sure, ...but maybe it's because I knew someone...you... were watching me."

"Sometimes I wish I had another pair of hands to play with my nipples at the same time, although that might be fatal," she adds smiling.

"I never knew an orgasm like that was really possible. I've seen them on porn, but I knew those were fake. It was amazing and beautiful. Thanks for letting me witness that."

"I knew you were watching in the beginning, but when I get into it, I sometimes get lost in my own world and with the porn, it's like a dream that I'm part of. In the end I'm not really watching. It just becomes like a hologram that I know is there."

Pam takes another gulp of water, gets up and says, "I'm going to the bathroom. You sit here, find a video you wanna watch and get yourself hard again. When I get back I'm gonna fuck you with that Fleshlight."

I find a familiar video that begins with the guy getting a handjob and ends up with him fucking the girl doggy style. I drip lube on my cock and start getting it super rigid again.

Pam returns holding one of my ties.

"Look how hard you are already," Pam coos, as she sits down beside me.

"Now lean forward and put your hands behind your back."

I do as told and Pam lashes my hands tightly together with the tie.

"Now, you just watch the screen and I'm gonna play. I might watch a bit as well, but you need to let me know when they start fucking."

Pam takes the cock ring remote and turns it on to #6.

"I don't want to start out too fast." And with that she begins to stroke me, resting her head on my shoulder.

After a couple minutes, Pam gets on her knees, lowers her mouth and begins licking and sucking my nipple. Her free hand goes to my balls and squeezes. My head goes back as I close my eyes.

"No, no, no. Keep watching," Pam commands as she reaches behind her and picks up her vibrator, turns it on, and puts it directly on the tip of my cock. My whole body spasms.

She slides it down my entire length, over then under my balls, and places it tight against my ass. She turns it up to high and leaves it there. Her head returns to my shoulder and her hand to my nipple, all while continually stroking me. My entire body is vibrating.

Several minutes later I tell her, "They're just about to fuck."

"Oh goodie, doggy. I love it!"

Pam, back on her knees, removes the cock ring, grabs the Fleshlight and lubes it up.

"How do you control the suction," she asks.

Hardly able to speak, I mutter, "The tighter the cap the more suction."

Pam unscrews it almost all the way, grabs it with both hands and slides it onto my throbbing cock. My body would melt if my ass wasn't vibrating. And then she starts fucking me with it.

"Close your eyes and let your imagination loose," Pam encourages.

I comply.

I can feel Pam matching thrust for thrust the action I hear on the screen. After about a minute, she must have twist the cap a bit as the suction increases. She repeats this several more times until, I'm guessing, the cap is screwed tight and the suction is at the max and then she speeds up the stroking.

Pam begins commentating.

"He's deep inside her. His huge cock sliding in and out. She is so fucking wet."

My body's pulsing.

"Now he's fingering her ass."

It feels like I'm being fucked and sucked at the same time. My body is writhing and I'm fighting the restraint.

I can feel Pam's hand back between my thighs, pushing the vibrator back up tight against my ass.

"He's about to cum."

"He's pulling out of her pussy and jerking off."

"He's gonna cum all over her ass."

I open my eyes in time to see him squirt load after load on her. Seconds later, I'm moaning, emptying my cock and feeling my cum filling the sleeve. Pam keeps stroking. I'm exhausted.

"Oh wow! That's quite a lot of cum mister. And I love seeing it inside this thing," Pam says as she finally stops fucking me with it.

She leaves it in place as she reaches around and unties my hands then retrieves the vibrator from between my legs.

"I know your dick is quite sensitive right now, so I'll let you remove it when you're ready. I'll go get a washcloth."

And with that, she gets up and walks to the bathroom. I find myself staring at that great ass of hers and just thinking how lucky I am.

renyzanc
renyzanc
112 Followers