Pam & Zach Pegged in the Basement

Story Info
Zach wants to be tied up; Pam agrees and has other plans.
3.8k words
4.43
21.1k
21

Part 31 of the 42 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
111 Followers

The continuing adventures of Pam and Zach. While embellished for literary purposes, events strikingly similar to these did occur.

Pegged in the Basment...

Pam:

It was a laid back, dreary, rainy Sunday afternoon, the kind that makes everybody a bit lazy, I suppose. We had slept in, not arising till almost 10:00AM. I had made waffles and bacon for breakfast, well, I guess you could have called it brunch, since it was after noon when we ate. And now we were lounging on the couch, me in T-shirt and panties and Zach in a T-shirt and running shorts. I had my back against the armrest, legs extended, my feet in his lap, reading a book and Zach was sitting at the far end watching something on his iPad.

I was getting bored and feeling a little horny, so I decided to have some fun. I began by rubbing his dick through his shorts with my feet. He never looked at me, but I could see him smiling. I could feel it start to move, start to get erect. I was able to get it between my feet and I attempted to stoke it. But that was difficult, so I got up and took Zach's hand and led him over by the fireplace, where I sat down in our "blowjob" chair, positioned him in front of me and began to untie his pants, not ushering a word. Zach peered at me with a "WTF?" look in his eyes. I just shrugged my shoulders.

I yanked Zach's shorts down to the floor, exposing his now semi-erect penis. I placed one hand on his balls and the other around the base of his shaft before taking the rest of him between my lips. Krystal had once told me that she enjoys the feeling of a guy's dick as it swells and grows inside her mouth and I wanted to feel that now.

I took my lips off so I could watch it throb as the vein became engorged. It was exciting to see it expand in length, right there in my hand as my thumb rubbed the tip. I slid back a bit in the chair, as it grew to its full extension. I returned to sucking it.

Once I had him fully aroused, I slowly dragged my lips off and lowered my hands. I lifted each of Zach's legs so he could step out of his shorts, before tossing them aside. I then widen his stance, moving his feet further apart before placing my hands back on him as I cupped his balls and stroked his cock.

"Now lose the shirt," I instructed Zach. He immediately lifted it up and over his head, tossing it aside.

I could feel myself getting wet as I pulled Zach closer, my hands now on his ass cheeks coaxing him towards me. Wrapping my mouth around his cock, my hands went up to Zach's chest, my fingers finding his nipples. I saw Zach close his eyes and put his hands behind his back, clutching his wrists, as if asking me to bind them. Not tonight. I felt a large drop of pre-cum ooze from his dick onto my tongue.

Zach:

I was loving that Pam was playing with my prick with her feet. I thought she was just fooling around. That's why I was a bit surprised when she led me over to the chair and began to undo my shorts. Not that it's a novelty for us engage in sexual play in the middle of the day. Far from it. But I was caught off guard at the spontaneity on Pam's part.

My dick got hard the moment I felt her fingers slide under the waistband, knowing that they would be coming down. The second her lips touched my cock I wanted her to touch my nipples. So much so that I was about to remove my shirt, even before she told me to. Taking a submissive approach, I clasped my hands behind my back the moment her fingers pinched them. The intense arousal caused me to emit a large drop of pre-cum.

I opened my eyes and looked down. By the look she gave me, I knew she had tasted it. She withdrew her mouth, extended her tongue and sensuously licked the tip before repeatedly attempting to push it into my peehole. I moaned as my knees buckled.

"I just love what that does to you," Pam cooed.

I felt Pam's hand as she worked it under my balls, her finger rubbing my taint while her other hand continued stroking me.

"Tie me up. In the basement. Please." I can't believe I uttered those words without even thinking. Obviously, my subconscious is much more prurient than even I thought.

"Ahhh...Downstairs in the basement. Is that what you really want?"

"Yes. Please," I responded.

"Luckily our night is free. Can you last all night?" Pam giggled.

"I'll try," was all I could muster.

Pam:

I could feel my pussy get wet the moment Zach asked me to tie him up downstairs. I love it when he submits to me like that. I've been trying to get him to not be afraid to request whatever he wants. It's taken a while, but I was happy to finally have it happen.

"You go downstairs and get set up. I'll go get the toy box," I instructed Zach.

After that first time I had my way with Zach in the basement, tying his hands over his head in the corner and his ankles to the workbench and tool chest, we got a couple items to make it easier. We first added another bike hook to the rafters in the middle of the basement. Then we bought a pair of wrist restraints that had an adjustable chain so that either of us could be suspended. I got a wrestling mat from a friend who was remodeling the high school gym and then made a cover for it from a bedsheet. The final item we bought was an adjustable ankle spreader bar. Now, whoever was bound in the middle of the room was accessible from all sides, which wasn't possible before.

Having got the wrist restraints and spreader bar from the cabinet, I made Zach stand under the hook and raise his arms. Using a chair, I wrapped his wrists, adjusted the chain so he had no slack and placed it over the hook.

I put the chair aside, took the spreader bar, attached it to his ankles and opened it up so his feet were as wide apart as possible without causing him pain and locked it in place. I flicked Zach's rock hard penis with my finger and took my shirt off.

"Do I get to ask for what I want?" Zach asked.

"Nope," I replied. "Anyone in this position doesn't get to ask. But I will tell you what I have in mind. I'm gonna suck on your cock for a bit. Then when you almost can't take it anymore, I'll stop, use some toys and see if I can make you cum without touching your cock. I've always wanted to try that."

Zach:

I'd been so anxious to try out our new basement setup, I just hadn't got up the nerve to ask Pam before. I know she's told me I could ask her for anything anytime, but maybe I was hoping she'd ask for it first. That just hadn't happened yet. I could hardly wait to see what she had in mind for me tonight. I can't tell you how excited I was when Pam locked the spreader bar in place, totally exposing my ass. I could feel my cock throbbing and wanting to be touched. I was oozing. The anticipation was overwhelming. When Pam said she was gonna try and make me cum without touching me, I became even more anxious for her to start.

Pam pulled the chair up in front of me, sat down and began sucking my cock. My nerves were being overwhelmed by such an overload of sensory stimulation. My body wanted to squirm and twist, but I couldn't move. I closed my eyes and tried not to cum.

I knew, by the technique she was using that Pam wasn't trying to get me off, for she knew she could if she truly wanted to. Her slow licking and light sucking was what she uses when she wants me to fuck her before I cum.

Then I felt her slide one wet finger under my balls and circle my anus as she whispered, "You wanna be my dirty little slut? You want me to fuck your ass? All you gotta do is ask." That had me biting my lip, closing my eyes and taking an extra deep breath.

Pam:

As soon as I said those things to Zach I felt his cock swell in my hand and I knew if I didn't stop, he'd be cumming any moment. I seriously wanted to see if I could make him cum using just some toys and some visual stimulation.

I took out the lube and the new anal toy we had recently got. It's a prostate massager, a vibrator for his balls and a cock ring. It has ten different speed settings and a remote.

I spread lube over the anal end, walked behind Zach and reached under and began lubing his ass. Seconds later I had two fingers deep inside him, again whispering into his ear, "I so wish I could fuck you now. You'd like that, wouldn't you? I know you would. But I'm not gonna. Not tonight anyway."

I spread the cock ring open and placed it on first, all the way down to his balls, then I slid the plug under his balls and glided it to his asshole. I had to take it really slow because it's kinda big. He finally relaxed enough to allow it to slip past the sphincter muscles and into his ass. I turned it on and watched as Zach's body instantly spasmed. I dialed it up to four. Zach's dick instantly ooze pre-cum.

"How's that feel? Too much?" I cooed.

"No. Huh...huh...," Zach was gasping. Then he took a long deep breath."That's good right there. No higher. Not yet," Zach added.

"Now I'm gonna take those nipple clamps and put them on you."

As I put my lips on his right nipple, I began rubbing my panties over my pussy. Man, I was so freakin' wet. I clamped his right nipple then proceeded to suck on his left one before attaching the other clamp. Now my hand was inside my panties, my fingers inside my cunt. I then turned the clamps on to a slow speed and let the controller just hang down across his chest. I kissed his lips, then stepped back and just stood there, playing with myself as I watched him squirm.

I took off my panties, rolled them into a ball and then placed them in his mouth. I returned to playing with my tits and fingering my pussy. I reveled in Zach's muffled moans as he watched me.

I laid down on the mat in front of him with my legs spread wipe. I looked up at him, smiling. "Enjoy the show Zach. I want you to cum watching me. Watching me as I fuck myself. Then, if you still haven't cum, maybe then I'll peg your ass. How's that sound?" Zach's eyes opened wide and I think he said yes. It was hard to tell, what, with my panties in his mouth and all.

Zach:

When Pam slid her fingers into my ass, my whole body reacted, almost as if I had orgasmed. It tensed and then eased to a point that I wasn't holding myself up with my feet, but rather hanging by my arms. The fullness feeling was immense as my rectum relaxed and accepted the penetration. Her dirty whisperings in my ear went straight to my cock. The cock ring felt good. It was tight, but that's it's job, hold that blood in to keep the erection. When she inserted the prostate massager and turned it on, I immediately let loose a small stream of pre-cum. This was bigger than all our other anal toys, but after a few deep breaths, I felt I could handle it. The vibrations on my balls were an added benefit. I'm so fucking glad we bought this toy.

When she sucked on my nipples, I could feel her hard nipples rubbing against my stomach. Man, how I wanted them in my mouth. The clamps came next and sent shock waves to my cock. When she left the controller dangling, the pull of its weight only intensified the stimulation. I had to concentrate to keep from cumming right then and there.

I like it when Pam puts her sopping wet panties in my mouth. I love the musky smell of her sex as well as the taste. I know it's not meant to gag me, only to give my mind more sensory inputs to process.

I let my body go limp as the overload of sensations took my mind to another place. When I heard Pam tell me what she was going to do in an attempt to make me cum, I wanted even more to make that happen. I wanted her to know that she is so erotic that I couldn't hold myself back. I wanted to show her how I could lose control just watching her. But just not right away.

Pam:

I usually like to have started off slow. You know, with my eyes closed and my fingers touching softly, but I was so wet and so aroused that I couldn't hold back. The sight of Zach, bound and hanging there with cock dripping and his legs splayed apart, was too much for me to ignore.

I reached into our toy box and took out my high speed vibrator and my biggest dildo. Propped up on my elbows so I could watch Zach, I plunged that huge, flesh colored, cock-looking dildo deep into my pussy and began fucking myself. Then I turned the vibrator on high and held it to my nipples, sending shock waves to my crotch. I tried to keep my eyes open. I really did. But it was all too much. I threw my head back as I furiously attacked my cunt and nipples. I'm not sure how long it was before I opened my eyes. But when I did, I could see Zach wrenching and twisting his body. His eyes opened wide and glued to me. Muffled moans coming from his mouth.

I put down the vibrator and grasped the remote to the prostate massager and cranked it up to ten. Zach's whole body flexed, his thigh and chest muscles strained against the restraints. I was afraid he might hurt himself.

I got up and took my panties from his mouth.

"Should I stop?" I asked, nearly panicking.

"No! No! Not yet. Turn it down though. Please. Just a bit, okay?"

I did. I reset it to seven. "How's that? We can stop Zach, anytime."

"That's good," he uttered, between gasps for air. "I want you to go on. I wanna see you do more. Okay?"

"Sure hon. If you're sure?"

He just nodded, then said, "Will you fuck your ass for me?"

"Of course honey." Then I kissed him and returned to the mat.

Zach:

When I saw Pam take out our biggest dildo and shove it into her pussy, I had to clench my pelvic muscles tight just to fight off an orgasm. I love watching her get herself off. Especially when she reaches that place, right before going over the edge, when she absolutely loses control of her mind and afterward doesn't remember what happened. I've been fortunate enough to witness it several times now and I'm glad I was around when it happened, for her safety sake.

That's where she was right before she opened her eyes and saw me twisting and moaning. I was trying so hard to fight off cumming. Then she cranked the ass toy up and it felt like what I imagine an electro-shock treatment feels like. It was so intense that my urge to cum went away. There were just too many stimulations for my body to process at one time. It's happened before, when we've been using our toys.

That's why I wanted to continue, just at a lesser intensity. I knew I could cum this way. And I wanted to. I wanted to watch her pleasure herself some more.

"Will you fuck your ass for me?" I can't believe I actually asked her that. That's so unlike me. I guess I was so caught up in the desire to go further, that my subconscious aroused, pushed my conscious aside and asked for what it wanted.

Pam:

It was, not shocking so much, as it was totally from left field. My desire to get Zach to ask for what he wants appeared to have finally caught hold. I just hoped I hadn't unleashed a monster I couldn't handle.

I got out our strap-on and removed the anal dildo and lubed it up. I got down on all fours, my ass facing him and in a position that allowed Zach to see it penetrate me and allowed me to watch him.

"Don't you wish this was your cock right now?" I teased as I pushed it past my minor resistance and into my ass. God! That felt good.

"I bet you'd like to be slamming your balls against my ass as you fuck me now, wouldn't you?" I continued to tease, hoping it would speed up his orgasm.

I had a difficult time continuing the commentary as I pounded my anal cavity with that toy. I went faster and harder, gasping each time it bottomed out. I kept trying to look at Zach, wanting to watch him explode, but I was too much lost in the pleasure. I reached under and rubbed my clit. This went on until I came in a torrid, screamed "Fuck me!", and could no longer hold myself up with one arm and I collapsed onto the mat, my chest heaving for air. I looked back, only to see that Zach hadn't cum yet. He was oozing so much from his cock, but he hadn't erupted yet.

I rested to regain my composure before I turned over and turned off the remote. Zach's entire body went slack. Well, not his cock. That was still fully erect. I pulled the dildo from my ass and got up and went to him. I shut it off and removed the nipple clamps.

"Thank you," was all he said between breaths.

I got the chair and unhooked his wrists. Zach went to his knees before falling on his chest onto the mat.

I walked over to the sink and washed the dildo that had been up my bum.

"Ah..you forgot to let my ankles loose," Zach muttered.

"No I didn't," I replied. "I told you if you didn't come I was gonna peg you. But I'll give you a minute first."

Zach:

When Pam started fucking her ass and teasing me, I could feel my dick, which had started to loose its hardness, regain its strength and start throbbing again. By this time, my nipples were so numb, that the clamps were not helping in the arousal department.

I watched, more with intent to learn how she likes it done back there, than to actually try and cum. I was glad she made herself cum. The massager was doing its job on me. Just like the time Pam milked me dry by playing with my prostate, I was almost continually leaking drop after drop from my cocktip. By this time, the pain from my arms was overriding the sensations in my ass and balls. I was okay to stop, accepting that I wasn't able to cum this way.

It took time for blood to get back to my hands after she undid those straps. I didn't even think about the plug in my ass or my ankles until I had caught my breath lying on the mat.

When she said she was gonna peg me, all feelings came back instantaneously, including my cock. The mind is such a wicked organ.

Pam:

Reminding him that I was gonna peg him, brought Zach back to life. I put the harness on, attached the dildo and lubed it up.

"Get on your hands and knees," I instructed. Zach pushed himself up and assumed the position. I took hold of the massager and gingerly slid it out and under him.

"Take it off your cock," I told him. " I don't want anything preventing your orgasm." Zach reached back and pulled it forward, having a little difficulty getting it to slide off his dick, now that it was engorged again. Finally it popped off.

I stood behind him, flexing my knees until I had the dildo lined up with his pucker hole. I guided it easily in, bent forward, put my hands on his back and proceeded to fuck him. He was loose back there. Too loose. Perhaps I should have used a dildo comparable in size to the massager. Oh well, next time.

I continued to pound him, even reaching under to pinch his nipple. And while he was certainly enjoying it, I knew he wouldn't be able to cum this way.

"Jerk off! Do it now!" I commanded, knowing as wiped out as I was I couldn't last long in this position. I only hoped he had something left inside him.

Zach reached back and furiously began jerking off. I put my one hand on his balls and started squeezing. It didn't take long. As soon as I felt his balls tighten, he arched his back, growled, yes growled and weakly squirted out all the fluid his cock could muster. It wasn't much, but it was all he had left.

When he collapsed I went with him, down to the mat, the dildo still stuck in his ass. We both laid there for quite a while, attempting to recover. I was first to move, lifting my body off him and the dildo from his ass. I sat back, admiring the damage I had done.

"Well, I tried honey. I gave it my best," I told him. "I'm thinking it isn't possible, but thanks for letting me try."

"It was fun though, wasn't it?" he finally replied. "When do I get to chain you up?"

"Easy big fella. It'll be only oral sex for the next ten days, at least. Our asses need to recover."

renyzanc
renyzanc
111 Followers